George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney exiting his hotel in London

+20
silly willy
LornaDoone
amaretti
bamboochacha
party animal - not!
annemarie
Nicky80
pizzale
cupcake
Joanna
Lighterside
What Would He Say
it's me
Mazy
Maggy
Margou
melbert
Katiedot
theminis
silly girl
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  Empty George Clooney exiting his hotel in London

Post by silly girl Sun 26 May 2013, 05:54

This is at his hotel:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No idea where he is going...hoping destination photos come out too. He looks nice dressed up.....

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 26 May 2013, 06:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional thought / updated thread title (Katiedot))

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  Empty Re: George Clooney exiting his hotel in London

Post by theminis Sun 26 May 2013, 05:57

He certainly does look very nice, he always rocks a good suit
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  Empty Re: George Clooney exiting his hotel in London

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 05:59

Thanks SillyGirl!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 May 2013, 06:06

OMFE!!! He's got half a smile going on there!! Thanks for the find SillyGirl!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Margou Sun 26 May 2013, 06:59

Yes, thanks great Pictures.
He looks very good.

Margou
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 26 May 2013, 07:25

He looks great I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 07:38

How does everyone feel about the way George appears? I know in this last group of pictures taken on his way out he looks fantastic in his suit. I love him in a dark suit with an open collar black shirt. He looks so sexy.

In general I feel like something is off. I don’t know how to explain it but I just want to hold him until he feels better. (I know I always feel that way, who doesn’t want to hold him.) This is different, I don’t know if something medical has got him worried. Or maybe some other problem that is heavy on his mind.
I’m sure he has a lot of concerns about getting Monuments Men completed however I don’t feel that is the case. I just get the feeling that something is making him sad inside or concerned. I don’t see a lot of that sparkle that he has.

Maybe which I hope is the situation; he’s just been working too hard. He must have enormous pressure with all the work that they still have to do; finishing the filming and then editing. Then from here he goes; what is it November, to start work on Tomorrowland. You know how it is when you love someone from afar you can only assume what is going on with them. You are helpless to do anything for that person.
Just thought I would put it out there in case anyone else had any feelings similar to mine or could tell me I am worry for nothing.

Love you George and God Bless.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 26 May 2013, 07:54

You are not alone Mazy.
I too have the same concerns.

I hope he gets plenty of rest before his next project.

My world would end if something were to happen to him.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 08:07

Maggy wrote:You are not alone Mazy.
I too have the same concerns.

I hope he gets plenty of rest before his next project.

My world would end if something were to happen to him.

Mine would too and it sounds crazy to some people to feel this way about someone that you never met, in person. I have tried everything to talk myself out of loving George doesn't work. So now I just except; it is what it is.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 26 May 2013, 09:12

We all care for him Give hearts Hug1 lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 May 2013, 11:07

It means the "BRAND CLOONEY" comes first, before health or anything else...he obviously did not like the way he was presented in the last few days.....Brand is king.....but your a long time dead. x
who needs rest NOT ME! Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney exiting his hotel in London  Empty Mystic Mazy ..

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 May 2013, 12:05

Mazy, I think you are 100% right....unfortunately Sad
Mazy wrote:How does everyone feel about the way George appears? I know in this last group of pictures taken on his way out he looks fantastic in his suit. I love him in a dark suit with an open collar black shirt. He looks so sexy.

In general I feel like something is off. I don’t know how to explain it but I just want to hold him until he feels better. (I know I always feel that way, who doesn’t want to hold him.) This is different, I don’t know if something medical has got him worried. Or maybe some other problem that is heavy on his mind.
I’m sure he has a lot of concerns about getting Monuments Men completed however I don’t feel that is the case. I just get the feeling that something is making him sad inside or concerned. I don’t see a lot of that sparkle that he has.

Maybe which I hope is the situation; he’s just been working too hard. He must have enormous pressure with all the work that they still have to do; finishing the filming and then editing. Then from here he goes; what is it November, to start work on Tomorrowland. You know how it is when you love someone from afar you can only assume what is going on with them. You are helpless to do anything for that person.
Just thought I would put it out there in case anyone else had any feelings similar to mine or could tell me I am worry for nothing.

Love you George and God Bless.

Zen

Last edited by what would he say on Sun 26 May 2013, 12:09; edited 1 time in total
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 26 May 2013, 14:54

@Mazy...I don't see any sadness in George over the last few outings. What I see very often is a man trying to get through a crowd of paps and fans, without getting tripped up in the shuffling of feet, etc. He's concentrating on navigating the crowd to get to his car with flashes going off every couple of seconds, that's all. And he's been socializing and drinking, so of course he's being careful while walking.

If George was sad, we wouldn't know it. He is an actor afterall. And he looks absolutely gorgeous! Mustache and all...and God I hate the idea that I'm getting used to that mustache ... Rolling Eyes
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 May 2013, 15:53

Lighter........later on when the moustache is gone we'll get used to that look....
Then when we see the film MM it will be back in all it's glory on the silver screen. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 May 2013, 15:55

Just in case anyone's wondering, I've moved all the nightclub pictures to the nightclub/Monica Jakisic thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 26 May 2013, 16:09

Joanna wrote:Lighter........later on when the moustache is gone we'll get used to that look....
Then when we see the film MM it will be back in all it's glory on the silver screen. Coolio

Jo, I'm getting so excited about this film. Can't wait to see it. I'm getting a great feeling it's going to be a blockbuster for George and Grant. I just posted an article from Daily Beast giving the background on the story. So they're already making the way clear to advertise the film in the media and reminding people of the backstory, which is a very good sign.

I'm willing to live with the mustache a little longer! If it means, "Blockbuster here we come"... HA!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sun 26 May 2013, 20:35

It's oscar here we come , l hope he winnes cheers
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 26 May 2013, 21:08

@>>>>George Clooney looks very tired. I think that he has problems with his life. He also does not look happy. He looks like an alcoholic. sorry
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 26 May 2013, 21:09

I dunno
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 26 May 2013, 21:46

What a HORRID thing to write !
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 May 2013, 22:19

pizzale wrote:@>>>>George Clooney looks very tired. I think that he has problems with his life. He also does not look happy. He looks like an alcoholic. sorry

I was a bit shocked to read that. I think we all know he doesn't look like an alcoholic. Weird thing to say.....We shouldn't see those pictures so negative. If he wants to drink ...good for him. I drink too when I go out and I have the same fun he has just with no papps...lucky me Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 May 2013, 22:27

What seriously? He works hard and enjoys a good time. I don't see a problem with it . He has always enjoyed a drink and why shouldn't he. George has said himself he knows when he is drinking too much and stops. I don't think from a lot of the pictures of him you can tell if he has had a drink or not.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 May 2013, 22:33

annemarie wrote:What seriously? He works hard and enjoys a good time. I don't see a problem with it . He has always enjoyed a drink and why shouldn't he. George has said himself he knows when he is drinking too much and stops. I don't think from a lot of the pictures of him you can tell if he has had a drink or not.

Agree 100%
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 26 May 2013, 22:55

@>>>>and I say he drinks! Look at the profile picture of Melbert .... Clooney with red lenses. The eyes look tired. Drink 3 Spliff
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 26 May 2013, 22:58

@>>>>Clooney looks bad !!!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 26 May 2013, 23:01

annemarie wrote:What seriously? He works hard and enjoys a good time. I don't see a problem with it . He has always enjoyed a drink and why shouldn't he. George has said himself he knows when he is drinking too much and stops. I don't think from a lot of the pictures of him you can tell if he has had a drink or not.

Yes you are correct.
Apparently Pizzale you have no idea what an alcoholic is. For sure that is not George. He enjoys drinking like two thirds the population. He is very capable of knowing when and when not to drink. He could never create the magic that he does with his talent if he was out of control. I think to say that like you did is very irresponsible of you Pizzale. JMHO

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Sun 26 May 2013, 23:30

Pizzale - As you have already posted that video in the thread below, I will remove your posts from this thread

Last edited by theminis on Sun 26 May 2013, 23:49; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : duplicate info placed in wrong thread)
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 May 2013, 00:19

I think we should decide on a collective Drink You Under The Table
Day.....post pictures of ourselves in our cups.....and then compare them with the George pictures on this thread.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 May 2013, 00:28

Don't think I'd be able to walk straight in my Jimmy Choos without ever having a drink, never mind after several......and as for looking svelte and holding my tummy muscles in in a seemingly effortless way, well..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 27 May 2013, 00:33

PAN....Oh we don't have to dress up for Drink You Under The Table Day....it's just a come as you are type of thing.
As long as we don't frighten the horses affraid
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 May 2013, 00:38

Yes, Jo, but think of all those paps waiting to take pix of us doing silly walks or hoping we'll fall off a step before the front pages of the papers go to press, and the twitter followers start to join in....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 27 May 2013, 00:52

Don't worry Very Happy we all will run in your defense! Basketball
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 May 2013, 01:15

That'd be great! Just imagining the headlines now..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 02:41

This is what I mean about pictures. This link has some that go with the recent ones we just got and 200% better.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 03:10

A song for George Clooney greetings from Southern Germany Lake Constance.

il Divo - Regresa A Mi

If you want for a change to hear a beautiful song?
Soon I will go in June 2013 to Lucerne / Switzerland to the concert. I'm looking forward to it. I think that this song fits well with Clooney.

good night all

pityviolin
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 27 May 2013, 04:05

he does look bad. liver damage?
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 27 May 2013, 04:08

He looks good like he was dancing.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 04:15

bamboochacha wrote:he does look bad. liver damage?

How do you diagnose that without tests or even blood-work, It took years for them to diagnose mine. (God Forbid) I don't know how you can say these things that just pop into your head with no care. That is slander. JMHO
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 27 May 2013, 04:16

a question is not slander stupid.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 04:16

lool Coolio
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 04:19

Mazy wrote:

How do you diagnose that without tests or even blood-work, It took years for them to diagnose mine. (God Forbid) I don't know how you can say these things that just pop into your head with no care. That is slander. JMHO

hahahahaha

sorry but Clooney is in the pictures really drunk .... that looks even a blind man!!
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 04:23

already .... well .... and if Clooney may be drunk

hahahahahahahahahaha

pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 27 May 2013, 04:26

bamboochacha wrote:a question is not slander stupid.

Bamboochacha Please refrain from calling other posters stupid - (theminis Moderator)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzale Mon 27 May 2013, 04:30

I want you to imagine a song I think it suits Clooney ....
how do you like the song?
I'm going to Lucerne / Switzerland for a concert. I think that the song fits Clooney!!!!

il Divo - Regresa A Mi

pityviolin
pizzale
pizzale
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 27 May 2013, 04:37

theminis wrote:

Bamboochacha Please refrain from calling other posters stupid - (theminis Moderator)
lol.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 May 2013, 16:21

bamboochacha wrote:
theminis wrote:

lol.

Hey Bam - you seem to have your own agenda for coming here and it has nothing to do with being a Clooney fan.

So I have to agree with theminis. Post your comments (agree or disagree with others) but there is no need to bash other posters for having an opinion different from yours.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly willy Mon 27 May 2013, 17:53

theminis wrote:He certainly does look very nice, he always rocks a good suit

I think George looks great here. I love him in these dark suits. And I also like his haircut, even though I know it's for this film. He does look thin but he's been thin for years. Hope he had fun in London! He deserves it and also deserves privacy. We don't see him posting pics all over twitter of himself with celebs (eh-hem, unlike Keibler)

silly willy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 27 May 2013, 22:29

I assume he has lost additional weight for his role like someone else suggested. At least I'm hoping that is the case. Which would make sense as they said that most people were a lot leaner toward the end of the war for lack of food.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 28 May 2013, 01:54

Well, you can tell by picture #4 that George tucks Little George on the right side!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 28 May 2013, 01:56

Just how in the hell did I miss that???????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next