George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York

+11
Best in Category
rioflo
cindigirl
Maggy
laetval
fluffy
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  Empty George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:58

Checking out or just off for the day?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posted on October 11, 2012 3:12AM

by Allie Merriam

George Clooney left his hotel yesterday afternoon after a few fun days in NYC. He made the trek east from LA in the company of girlfriend Stacy Keibler, who joined him Monday night for dinner at Il Mulino with Bill Murray. Tuesday night, though, was all about the guys. George joined Matt Damon and Ben Affleck at the Big Apple debut of Argo, and afterward, for a party at a steak house

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney leaves his hotel on Wednesday afternoon (October 10) in New York City.

The day before, the 51-year-old actor’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler was spotted doing some shopping around the Big Apple during the rainy day.

George‘s new movie Argo, which he served on as a lead producer, is getting some rave reviews and currently has a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes!

Entertainment Weekly gave the film an A and said “Argo is never less than wildly entertaining, but a major part of its power is that it so ominously captures the kickoff to the world we’re in now.”

Make sure to check out Argo, in theaters this weekend!

FYI: George is wearing Levi’s jeans.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  Empty Re: George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York

Post by silly girl Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:02

I would think checking out because of the garment bag....but guess we can't know. He didn't go to the Argo premier in Wash DC so he has done a disappearing act again. Oh and how does JJ know they are What's with JJ telling us what kind of jeans he is wearing....they are jeans?

Popsugar has a photo of him at the airport....so I guess he is leaving.....

Last edited by silly girl on Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment---didn't want to make a new post....)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  Empty Re: George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:26

Thanks for the link, Silly Girl

And he's off! After attending the premiere of Argo the night before, George Clooney catches a departing flight out of New York's JFK International Airport on Wednesday.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:51

I love the way he carries his own bags. Lol
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Oct 2012, 12:54

Joanna wrote:I love the way he carries his own bags. Lol

If I'm not mistaken he lacks a bag, the heavier: Stacy!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:02

I don't understand your comment lela ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:12

Diversionary tactics. Probably both wind up in Cabo, or across the pond

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 11 Oct 2012, 13:52

Jojo, I think Lela means that Stace is probably now that the end is nigh, just something extra to drag around with you! He does look good, and I do like the way he isn't too proud to carry his own stuff, but then in the US, that's someone's job, so really he should share the love! I think there won't be any more vacas together, Stace might go alone, (last hurrah!), but with the election looming, I think Gee will be on hand for his friend. I would want him in my corner. Woo hooo!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:23

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:47

Amor se ve muy cansado, pero guapo I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:51

Yes Maggy - very handsome, always!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney leaves his hotel in New York  Empty What Sunglasses is Mr.Clooney wearing in this fotos???

Post by rioflo Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:53

Does anybody know what Sunglasses George Clooney is wearing on (with orange lenses) On the fotos were he is leaving NY? I like them. Thanks!

rioflo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Oct 2012, 14:56

Joanna wrote:I don't understand your comment lela ?
was undoubtedly ironic!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 11 Oct 2012, 15:33

Lela I got your point but you know what I think?

Airport is huge, you can easily get lost. Maybe he lost her, without matching clothes he couldn´t specify any description of her and they are still searching --- Razz just my two cents, may I add.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 11 Oct 2012, 15:41

I don't think so. I think Miss SK is like a feline that can SMELL
certain things a mile away. She wouldn't get lost.

(jk) Laughing
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Oct 2012, 18:06

Best in Category wrote:Lela I got your point but you know what I think?

Airport is huge, you can easily get lost. Maybe he lost her, without matching clothes he couldn´t specify any description of her and they are still searching --- Razz just my two cents, may I add.

Then it lost in the city because it was only when started from H. Carlyle
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by . Thu 11 Oct 2012, 19:32

add one

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Oct 2012, 20:42

lux wrote:add one

Have you noticed! Stacy wrote on twitter: GO Ravens and George wearing the Bengals the tshirt! To you the difficult judg ! I am without words
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:16

He always wears it....its his team....Lol

Don't you remember when they went together to see
his team play her's ?

Nothing wrong in that at all.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:21

Joanna wrote:He always wears it....its his team....Lol

Don't you remember when they went together to see
his team play her's ?

Nothing wrong in that at all.
It seems to me that it is instinctively against her and then for convenience be with her!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Oct 2012, 21:54

You obviously don't understand about
sport supporters then lela. flower

Nothing to worry about....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Saveria Thu 11 Oct 2012, 22:44

Is it just me, or does George look differently in these pics than in his recent videos?

Sorry if I'm posting my concern in the wrong thread (I just joined today) but I'm noticing how his face looks soooo different in recent pics (like the one in the convertible) and then when I see him in a video clip, he looks like his normal adorable self.

I recall someone mentioning something about noticing some of his pics have been photoshopped -- it looks like it's still happening. Either his face is too long, or his eyebrows are way too pointy, or something is just a little off.

Vindictive jealous people are constantly doing that in Hollyweird. Too bad they can't grow up and just accept who they are.
Saveria
Saveria
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 11 Oct 2012, 23:54

Hi Saveria! I think I know what you mean. I think that George's face looks different depending on the sunglasses he's wearing. He also changes appearance when he's wearing a tux vs. suit vs. casual. And I think the different colors also change his appearance. IMHAO, they all look good, but I'm a little biased.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 12 Oct 2012, 00:28

Really Mel ?

I never knew that !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 12 Oct 2012, 01:06

George is back in Beverly Hills with Rande, apparently he left Stacy in New York.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down