George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY

+4
Doug Ross
annemarie
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
8 posters

Go down

George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY Empty George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY

Post by Admin Sat 05 May 2018, 11:22

Can't get this video to embed, sorry.  Assuming it's new?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney are spotted arriving their hotel in New York City with their twins Ella and Alexander. The happy family are back in NYC after a recent visit to Ital
y.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY

Post by Admin Sat 05 May 2018, 11:38

Aha!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney arriving at their hotel in New York City, NY

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 05 May 2018, 14:22

Admin wrote:Can't get this video to embed, sorry.  Assuming it's new?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*EXCLUSIVE* - Actor George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney are spotted arriving their hotel in New York City with their twins Ella and Alexander. The happy family are back in NYC after a recent visit to Ital
y.
Razz    rollingsmiley Yahooooo

It looks like somebody took my advice!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 May 2018, 16:28

Looks like they're back at the Carlyle. Makes sense. It's closer to the Met.

I just feel sorry for the twins, They're on planes so much they'll probably be grown-ups before they realize that most people actually live in houses! Unless G&A are planing to be here for a while, I think I would have left the kids back i Italy with Grandma.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 May 2018, 16:40

I think they're on the other side of the pond Lizzy with Grandma. talking to Mummy and Daddy by Skype maybe.

Have feeling the video is current. Daily motion now owned by Backgrid a conglomerate of several celeb agencies covering the US UK and Oz

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 05 May 2018, 17:12

study     scratch    elephant

Just curious PAN.  How can "they" be at the Carlyle and Across the Pond at the same time?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                                 Yahooooo
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 05 May 2018, 17:37

Pan the video shows George carrying a baby into the hotel. So they must be with George and Amal.

I think when the babies are older and in school the traveling will become less, right now the babies are too young to know. 

I also think George and Amal don't want to be with out them for too long so they come with them if its longer than a day.

It's also George's birthday weekend so he may want some special memories on that day with his family.

Last edited by annemarie on Sat 05 May 2018, 17:49; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 05 May 2018, 17:47

Smile
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 May 2018, 18:29

Annemarie, I think you're right. I think they do have the twins with them and I can understand not wanting to be away from them. I just wonder  what all the time zone changes and jet lag are doing to those babies. I know it would wipe me out.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 05 May 2018, 18:48

Ah sorry guys. didn't see the babes on my tiny screen.

Glad they're with them . I have a feeling they might time sleeps with the flight at the mo. Remember when Amal left the Sullivan Street with them? It looked to be dusk or thereabouts. I don't see either of them leaving them for long. I vaguely remember George saying that he hated it when his dad was away a lot.

Last edited by party animal - not! on Sat 05 May 2018, 18:50; edited 1 time in total

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 May 2018, 18:50

LizzyNY wrote:Annemarie, I think you're right. I think they do have the twins with them and I can understand not wanting to be away from them. I just wonder  what all the time zone changes and jet lag are doing to those babies. I know it would wipe me out.
 Dipping their pacifiers in Casamigos always helps!  Keeps them asleep the whole trip!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 05 May 2018, 18:52

Lizzy, here is what you should do to help your child when you travel a lot.

A few days before you leave home, try to shift your child's bedtime 20 minutes each night to get ready for the new time. Once you've arrived, try the following suggestions:

• Put your child to sleep at the new location's bedtime.

• Immediately change your meal schedule to adapt to the new time zone. If you're traveling with an infant, though, feed him on demand.

• Plan outdoor activities for your first few days. Exposure to sunlight and daylight will help you and your baby adjust to the new environment.

• Don't give your child an antihistamine to make him drowsy. The medication may interfere with his adjustment to a new time zone. It can also rev up your baby rather than slow him dow

To be fair we only know of them coming to New York they were here for nearly a month then flew to Italy and back to New York.

This may be the busiest time George and Amal have this year and things will quiet down after the next few days.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 05 May 2018, 19:57

I think the once George start shooting, they will stay in Italy for a a long time, for sure the entire summer.

But I don't think they'll stay in Como for all the time. They'll probably split their time between there and Sardinia, depending on where George is shooting.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 05 May 2018, 23:34

annemarie wrote:Pan the video shows George carrying a baby into the hotel. So they must be with George and Amal.

I think when the babies are older and in school the traveling will become less, right now the babies are too young to know. 

I also think George and Amal don't want to be with out them for too long so they come with them if its longer than a day.

It's also George's birthday weekend so he may want some special memories on that day with his family.
I think the twins travel in a moon beam; a high tech baby transporter.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 06 May 2018, 06:42

Small kids are very transportable - they sleep a lot, eat when they're hungry and don't give much of a damn about time zones.  It's when they get older that it'll be harder to travel with them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sun 06 May 2018, 18:39

I only saw one carry-all..George carrying it- cause an ad got in the way.  Amal wasn't carrying one--did I miss something?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 May 2018, 00:50

Nope, you didn't miss it PigPen.  George just carried one carry-all.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down