George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn

+14
MM
sarah ali
amaretti
party animal - not!
Lakin460
OofOof
m4rose
fava
hana200369
Katiedot
silly girl
NotAvailable
watching
18 posters

Go down

Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  Empty Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn

Post by watching Fri 10 May 2013, 11:17

Guess the tequila support is only when G is around.

Tweet:
Pretty Motherfvcker ‏@DJBanjj
Met Stacy Keibler at the New Heineken Bottle Lauch Party in Brooklyn New York #ARRIVEBIG @ New York [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 hours ago

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  Empty Re: Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn

Post by NotAvailable Fri 10 May 2013, 11:21

Looks like she has a few bangs now. That looks pretty good.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn  Empty Re: Stacy attends Arrive Big New Heineken Bottle Launch Party in Brooklyn

Post by silly girl Fri 10 May 2013, 12:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 May 2013, 12:11

Why can't she go to a Heineken party? It's not like Casamigos and Heineken are in competition; they're two totally different drinks. That's like saying that because George promotes nespresso he can't go to a coca cola party. Not that he ever would but still.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 May 2013, 12:16

I don't know who this is:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 10 May 2013, 12:38

Sorry but I have to disagree. Heineken owns and distributes a beer called Desperados which is a beer flavoured with tequila.

I would think that she would only support her boyfriend's booze - especially as it is being rolled out this month. Starring in the web commercial for a brand of booze would come with an expectation of exclusivity or loyalty to support that brand only - it went public less than 6 months ago yet she is attending events shilling for other brands.

But as she has shown time and time again, I really shouldn't expect any form of brand/product loyalty from her. She does not exhibit in any other aspect of her career so why should she when is comes to booze promotion? No wonder she seems to be a one-time-gig girl only for some many charities and paid appearances. She can't even show a reasonable amount of brand loyalty to her boyfriend's product, why would another company who has no ties to her want to take the chance on her.....
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 May 2013, 13:26

I'm really sorry but that really doesn't make sense to me. Desperados? You're talking about a beer that wasn't there, she isn't promoting, wasn't featured at the event and in any case still isn't in competition with Casamigos.

All she's done is go to a party for Heineken which is also not in any sense in competition with Casamigos. There's nothing that says she's now their official spokesperson or part of their advertising campaign.

You wouldn't think that everyone else who was also at that party is an official, on-the-payroll promoter for Heineken would you?

By your reckoning, George should never have done the advert for Mercedes Benz because that conflicts with his Omega watch endorsement (Mercedes also make watches). He also shouldn't be seen driving his Jaguar in public either. And what about all those times we see him with those big coffee cups which clearly aren't from his nearest nespresso shop?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Fri 10 May 2013, 13:53

where is brooklyn????london?
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 10 May 2013, 14:09

Brooklyn is in New York (USA). It is the biggest borough or section of New York City. This I think was at the Navy yard which is very popular.

Hope that helps.

I don't think it is wrong of her to go to these events. It is probably just a paid gig. I think if it were an actual tequila event some eyebrows would be raised but since it isn't no harm no foul.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 10 May 2013, 14:35

I don't think it's wrong of her either. Is it a way to make a living that I admire? No. But it's her life. Hope she rakes in the big bucks now, because she won't be making a living at this at age 45.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 10 May 2013, 15:47

Why does she have her thumbs stuck in her pocket is what I want to know. Weird.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 10 May 2013, 16:33

I don't see going to this as being wrong either.

But remember, she's not going to these events to support or promote their products. She's paid to appear, pose and smile. Then she moves on to the next one. She's been in NY for over a week. With the exception of the Met, and since Vogue paired her with a designer, maybe she was even paid to go there as she was really advertising Rachel R clothing, she's attended one PR event after another, some with actual celebs and most with other D listers like herself. That's how she makes her living.

I know she's described as an "actress" but really, she makes her living solely on these appearances and, if she's still only getting $25000 a pop, she needs to do 20 or 30 a month to pay for all the make up, hair and Brad Goreskis she's now using to up her game. While it seems like she's making lots on these rather ridiculous "openings" if you consider what she's putting out, I'd bet she's not making as much as we think.

Have to say since following the forum, and seeing all these D list to A list celebs going to one "opening" after another, getting paid to put their hand on their hip and jut it out while smiling a fake smile with their veneers and hair extensions, and loaned jewelry and designer clothes, it has soured me a bit on celebrities in general. I know that's how they add to their bottom lines but I must say it makes me like the ones who don't do it more...sadly, there seem to be fewer celebs not on that red carpet money train, however.

I guess it must work for the companies. Simply makes me not want to buy their shit!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 10 May 2013, 16:48

Do Channing and Jenna live in NY? And isn't she due soon? Wonder if Stace is hanging out waiting for her friend to deliver her first child, making money in the meantime? Just a thought. Or maybe she's waiting for the green light from George to hop a plane for Berlin? Speculations R Us.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 May 2013, 16:59

Ballet event Monday, Lakin, and Sk is an honorary committee member, and Mothers Day Sunday.

Channing and Jenna Tatum are staying in London while he's filming and the babe's going to be born here apparently.....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 10 May 2013, 17:53

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 10 May 2013, 18:46

Does Stacy promote any products like Nestlé or Omega. ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 10 May 2013, 18:57

this is the first time i really dig her outfit , she looks young it at least!!
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 10 May 2013, 19:33

I like this outfit as well Sarah. She does look more trendy. Still hating that orange spray tan but I guess we're stuck with that with everyone now days!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 10 May 2013, 19:57

amaretti wrote: Does Stacy promote any products like Nestlé or Omega. ?

I don't think she "promotes" any products like George or others do in that they front for the products. Her promotion pretty much is limited to appearing at openings. Have never seen her in an ad in a magazine or other.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 10 May 2013, 20:12

Stacy needs to be in Cincinnati in September during Oktoberfest season. There are plenty of beer parties, here since Cincinnati is basically a German city. We used to have so many breweries here that we were almost the rival of Milwaukee. Drink 3
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 10 May 2013, 20:34

I love you MM. You make me laugh!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 May 2013, 20:49

OofOof wrote:I like this outfit as well Sarah. She does look more trendy. Still hating that orange spray tan but I guess we're stuck with that with everyone now days!

At the risk of being called smug again, it looks as if picture three
has been colour enhanced.
It's easy to do.....even I can do it with iPhoto on my MacBook.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 10 May 2013, 20:52

May be but Stacy is most definitely spray tanning Joanna. Every one is doing it and sometimes it looks good, mostly not so much. That "tan" and shine she wears with every outfit, is not natural.

And, the truth is in some of those other photos on this site where her hands and feet are lily white! Sorry that color isn't just photo "enhancement."
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 May 2013, 21:14

I think I remember her saying on the Tyra Banks Show (youtube) or something like that a little bit of tanning lotion makes you look better and feel better.

And Jenna Dewan has also tweeted that every single photo you see of any of them is always photoshopped

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 May 2013, 22:09

I was referring to picture three which shows very bright skin colour compared to the other pictures.
I do realise that spray tan is used on red carpet appearances.
It's required, otherwise the strong lights would make everyone look like Marleys Ghost...Lol

TV presenters have to use it too for the same reason plus
the advent of High Definition transmissions.
Male presenters now have their hairy hands waxed. affraid
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 10 May 2013, 22:28

Really???!! Good grief.

Vanity, advice by the knowledgeable cameramen, or what everybody else is doing?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 May 2013, 23:54

With all these "Stacey Attends the opening of..." posts I'm waiting for someone to post pics of "Stacey Attending the Opening of an Envelope."
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 00:08

I love you Lornadoone! Do you think she'd still get the $25,000? Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 00:15

OofOof wrote:I love you Lornadoone! Do you think she'd still get the $25,000? Very Happy

The sad part? Yea, I think she would!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 May 2013, 00:21

Would that be an awards envelope............?!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 00:34

party animal - not! wrote:Would that be an awards envelope............?!

Nah, just your everyday, run of the mill, envelope!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 00:49

I guess if that's your work you get used to it and she seems to like to party but I have to say I don't think I could do what she does all the time. Those product openings just seem so pointless. I love that the only other "celeb" they got was Ashley Tisdale.

But she gets her name out there and she'll be put up on all the gossip sites with this. But boy, what a way to make a living! And, that $25000 isn't going very far when she's having to pay her crew to get her ready to go.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 00:57

OofOof wrote:I guess if that's your work you get used to it and she seems to like to party but I have to say I don't think I could do what she does all the time. Those product openings just seem so pointless. I love that the only other "celeb" they got was Ashley Tisdale.

But she gets her name out there and she'll be put up on all the gossip sites with this. But boy, what a way to make a living! And, that $25000 isn't going very far when she's having to pay her crew to get her ready to go.

Speaking of paying, do you think they provide her with airfare and hotel? Or just the fee?

Seems to me if she's paying for the travel and accommodations then that's going to eat into her appearance fee.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 01:04

I'd bet Vogue may have paid since they paired her with Rachel R but I think she's paying for all the other expenses while there. I think most of those appearances were set up because she was going to be there anyway. And, besides the hotel, the hair, makeup and Brad, she also has her "pale" friend who is her assistant. $25,000 doesn't go a long way. That's why I think she has to do at least 30 of these things a month to keep up and make money.

Before she was with George and did her own makeup etc., her costs were probably much less. But trying to live the A list life would be way more expensive. I don't know how she's doing it frankly. Maybe her rates are higher now as she's still associated with George. Most of her appearances identify her as George Clooney's girlfriend so maybe she's up to $50,000. And don't forget, she has that high powered PR and management firm working for her as well.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 11 May 2013, 03:03

anybody know the dwarf she's hugging so close in the pics lux posted?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 11 May 2013, 03:09

It's all relative, Lakin! That's someone called - er - surname Walderrama, I think, but I'm none the wiser. TV personality? Actor?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 03:59

Might be Wilmer Valderrama--who sounds like a primo womanizer--because the Samoan guy is some kind of assistant and might be his assistant. It would make sense that she runs in Wilmer's circles because many of her friends seem to as well. He's probably C List maybe huh?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 04:01

OofOof wrote:Might be Wilmer Valderrama--who sounds like a primo womanizer--because the Samoan guy is some kind of assistant and might be his assistant. It would make sense that she runs in Wilmer's circles because many of her friends seem to as well. He's probably C List maybe huh?

Sure looks like Wilmer.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 11 May 2013, 05:04

Well Stacy is buddies with Danny Masterson (who she worked with on Men At Work) who starred on That 70's show with Wilmer. I think they all ran in the same 20-something Hollywood club types over the past decade. I would assume they have known each other for years.

Found - Back in 2005, they hosted an event together. Stacy Keibler Snoop Dogg Fergie and Wilmer Valderrama host an exclusive Xbox 360 launch party Nov. 16 2000 url=http://celebshoots.com/topic/stacy-keibler-snoop-dogg-fergie-and-wilmer-valderrama-host-an-exclusive-xbox-360-launch-party-nov-16-2005#.UY3CFE1-_IU]Link[/url]
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 11 May 2013, 13:53

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 16:57

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love the blouse - hate the pants. I mean she does have nice legs and those pants do nothing to enhance them. The elongated crotch on them is also weird. Like she's wearing "Bieber" pants which I think are the most ridiculous looking pants anywhere (the Bieber pants).
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 11 May 2013, 16:59

watching wrote:Well Stacy is buddies with Danny Masterson (who she worked with on Men At Work) who starred on That 70's show with Wilmer. I think they all ran in the same 20-something Hollywood club types over the past decade. I would assume they have known each other for years.

Found - Back in 2005, they hosted an event together. Stacy Keibler Snoop Dogg Fergie and Wilmer Valderrama host an exclusive Xbox 360 launch party Nov. 16 2000 url=http://celebshoots.com/topic/stacy-keibler-snoop-dogg-fergie-and-wilmer-valderrama-host-an-exclusive-xbox-360-launch-party-nov-16-2005#.UY3CFE1-_IU]Link[/url]

Wilmer is considered one of the biggest douches of Hollywood the way he went thru women during his That 70's Show days.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 11 May 2013, 17:25

Whoever placed the bottle there needs to rethink
their advertising strategy !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 11 May 2013, 17:27

They were counting on her bending over to pick up the bottle like she used to bend over in the wrestling ring. Sorry, being snarky today...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 11 May 2013, 19:55

Yay Mel. Keep on posting girlfriend. Love the snark!

I think what's funniest about the last photo is the way she's holding her hands. I actually don't hate this look. At least she looks less foo foo-y. I guess I just like black. I think if she was going to do those pants some funky black boots would have been cute but she seems to love 5 inch heels.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 12 May 2013, 07:08

Why put the bottle down if it's still going to be in the picture?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 12 May 2013, 15:36

playfuldeb wrote:Why put the bottle down if it's still going to be in the picture?

I guess because you can't do the pose if you are holding the bottle. My bet is she is going to be a disaster as the Supermarket show host and that her role in it may be really minimized.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down