George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

+37
janieb
iamnoone
fluffy
LornaDoone
flyingsolo
noodle
Stellita
NotAvailable
Maggy
A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Missa
party animal - not!
OofOof
premiere
moniquevander
it's me
traone
Lighterside
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
lovelylois
Lakin460
lucy
Joanna
Dior
Best in Category
lelacorb
watching
Henway
bamboochacha
m4rose
Katiedot
melbert
silly girl
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas Empty Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 20:56

Saw this tweet....

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 04:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 21:58

I believe she spent last Halloween with her girlfriends at some masquerade party.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 23:08

More info:

Hyde Bellagio will celebrate its first Halloween on The Strip presenting two vastly different but equally epic holiday bashes – the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of parties.
Embracing a split personality, Hyde will intrigue guests with one night of allure and mystery with a masquerade party hosted by Stacy Keibler Saturday, October 27; and another of horror and shock with a special frightening edition of Hyde’s Lost Angels Tuesday, October 30, featuring the EC Twins and ghoulish characters from the city’s newest terrifying experience, Eli Roth’s GORETORIUM.
Masquerade Party – Saturday, October 27 – Hyde Bellagio and Dom Perignon present a masquerade party with celebrity guest Stacy Keibler. This sexy soirée will transform Sin City’s hottest club into a moonlit villa with the backdrop of the Fountains of Bellagio. Guests are invited to let go of inhibitions and become someone else for the evening while “hyding” behind their favorite masquerade mask. The evening will feature Halloween-inspired live presentations from Cirque du Soleil performance artists among other surprises. Dom Perignon will sponsor giveaways throughout the night and DJs Jace One and Konflikt will keep the party rocking all night long.
Lost Angels – Tuesday, October 30– Las Vegas is invited to experience a frightening “All Hallows’ Eve” edition of Hyde’s Lost Angels insider night haunted by the ghouls and freaks of Eli Roth’s GORETORIUM. Costumed guests will dance to the beats of the EC Twins, known for their uniquely infectious, high-energy live shows. GORETORIUM actors dressed in demonic costumes will fill the venue and give guests the scare of their lives at every turn. This party is going to be a scream.
For more information or to reserve a table, call 702-693-8700. Follow Hyde Bellagio on Facebook & Twitter.
Hyde Bellagio is the first nightlife venture in Las Vegas by renowned hospitality leader sbe. Recently awarded “Best New Club” by Las Vegas Weekly, the venue boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor space and floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive terrace that showcases Las Vegas’ most-celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m., highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into Vegas’ hottest nightlife destination with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs, live performances and the city’s most exclusive clientele. Hyde Bellagio is open nightly 5 p.m. to late and Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 10 p.m. to late. Every Tuesday, Hyde celebrates its ‘Lost Angels’ insider night, delivering the unfiltered sounds and style of LA. Every Saturday, late night meets daylight with “Sunrise Sessions,” a party that begins at 1:30 a.m. and continues into the early morning hours delivering hot, up-and-coming house beats. For more information, visit HydeBellagio.com.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Oct 2012, 02:18

Looks like she's on her way:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 28 Oct 2012, 02:24

Although that is a nice picture.....IMO she looks too skinny. Almost, I don't really want to say anorexic but awful close for her height. She is much to thin to be on a cleanse. Little worried about her.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Oct 2012, 04:14

Much too skinny and I think that's a zit on her chin. Now, don't yell at me! I know some adults get zits. I just wonder if it's from all her stress of working so hard the past few weeks, or if the cleanse is coming out in her face?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 28 Oct 2012, 04:44

No, that's an ugly mask - but glad to see she's letting her baby hairs grow back in. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 28 Oct 2012, 04:54

Why would the zit be from the cleanse, could be that time of the month if she still is having one with her being so thin. As for the baby hairs growing in , probably from her hair breaking and falling out, so much for a balance diet. I think she looks really good her the mask does a lot!

Oh and last Hallowwen was not a masquerade party you are thinking of the party she went to in NYC for some rich princes birthday party, it was her first masquerade party she had gone to she had tweeted.

Any thing else I can rain on? Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 28 Oct 2012, 06:28

Images found

Looks like it is raging in there.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 28 Oct 2012, 10:52

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 28 Oct 2012, 12:00

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 28 Oct 2012, 12:50

I was impressed by these photos but as it reduced this woman?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:05

Finally something that really fits her! Bunga Bunga party a´la Las Vegas.
Ecstacy!

Mask is quite nice, but it doesn´t cover enough. Really sexy hair extension. Is it synthetic or cut off from some poor indian girl?

They look cute and close together, she and George! Lovebirds. His hair looks darker and different style though, but so does hers. And blue shirt dresses him quite good…We got first snow here and I might be blinded by it…

Vegas is not Bangkok. Only gambling and prostitution, but can be fun in case you get lucky, right or wrong?

Good timing, why the heck he would go to Milan – life goes on and so does parties!

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:32

Best in Category wrote:They look cute and close together, she and George! Lovebirds. His hair looks darker and different style though, but so does hers. And blue shirt dresses him quite good…We got first snow here and I might be blinded by it…
OK BiC. What kind of "snow" did you get? cokesniff
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:42

Great pics.
What I like most is the zebra crossing on her head.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:14

As Madonna sings .... "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Amen to that !

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:20

Have to agree with the too thin comments. Something about all his GF's and weight lost, at least the 3 I've been around for- SL,EC,SK, have ended up losing weight to the point it begins to make them look unhealthy.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:20

Wow, she looks pretty skinny to me. Rack o' bones. Ha Ha Ha Little Halloween humor, there. (ok, I'm done....)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:34

From Wireimage today

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:51

I agree ladies - she's getting waaay too skinny and she's losing definition in her thighs and legs. That Clooney Diet really works.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 28 Oct 2012, 14:59

I dont think this is the clooney diet it's Stacy's own obsession and stupidity with weight loss. Girl is gonna kill herself if she doesnt stop soon. She looks seriously ill. None of the other girls got this skinny or obsessed. EC lost most of her weight after George when she was on DWTS.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 28 Oct 2012, 15:16

Stacy thought to be beautiful and healthy ...... but!

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 28 Oct 2012, 15:20

Look at the healthy young woman behind her for contrast and you get a better picture of how dangerous that cleanse is for her at this weight. Someone who cares about her health should talk to her about stopping this current cleanse.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Sun 28 Oct 2012, 15:55

If you will take a look at the very first picture, at the top of the page. Look at the excess skin at her under arms, (even at the bend of her upper and lower arms there is an extra wrinkle). That shows that she is loosing weight at a very rapid pace, and loosing massive muscle tone. Think about it. Before she was with G, and before she lost weight, she had a lot of muscle tone and now it is all gone. And she has lost it fast, which is NOT healthy. I struggled with anexoria when I was younger and overcame it with good healthcare, education, and eventually became an aerobics instructor. So I know the signs of an unhealthy, sudden, weightloss problem. And she shows all of them.

When I had my colonoscopy, my doctor told me that he didn't recommend his patients to perform intestinal cleanse on themselves.
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 28 Oct 2012, 16:13

Stacy Keibler: Halloween Masquerade Host!
Stacy Keibler goes all out glam to host a Halloween masquerade party held at the Hyde Bellagio at the Bellagio on Saturday (October 27) in Las Vegas.

The 33-year-old actress rocked a Peter Som dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, a Kotur clutch, Dana Rebecca earrings, and a Graziela ring, along with a decorative mask!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Stacy Keibler

“And I love you too @sbe_nightlife and @hydebellagio So much fun!!!” Stacy tweeted after the event was over.

20+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler hosting a Halloween party in Las Vegas

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Oct 2012, 16:44

was she the host?

how difficult can be that?
I guess it would be an hard time
being up and cheering and screeming and proposer all time long

not for me! Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Oct 2012, 16:46

lux! nic pic ! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by moniquevander Sun 28 Oct 2012, 17:26

she used to have a big toothy smile any time she was on a red carpet - especially before G - now it's a tight little smile - hm

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 28 Oct 2012, 17:51

I've always thought that when you start to see the breastbones across the upper chest then a woman's unhealthily thin.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:16

Regarding Stacy's weight loss, consider the oppressive, constant scrutiny the gf's of George are under. I don't care how thick of a skin you may have, it has to be extremely difficult to deal with that. These girls are criticized for even the slightest little pimple on their face. No wonder they all fall victim to the "Clooney diet". I truly believe that being the gf of . . . has many more disadvantages than advantages. Considering the fact that pics put 5-10 lbs. on you, she is scary thin.

premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:20

well
dunno about the others but
such "Clooney diet" could be great
on my
weight Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:36

I think with Stacy it is much more than the "clooney diet". She has been pushing cleanses for years and obsessing with her workouts. Sure being pushed further into the limelight might have made things worse but to me it points to a more psychological problem. I just hope her friends and family step in before something bad happens. I also wish the press would stop saying how amazing she looks as this is just reinforcing her problem right now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 28 Oct 2012, 18:47

Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 28 Oct 2012, 19:33

She looks sad to me. Not her usual smile. Pinched and not really smiling when she smiles. And, wow has she lost too much weight. Her legs look completely different and her face looks too large for her body.

I just don't get why Hollywood thinks this is attractive. She reminds me of Victoria Beckham now except she's tall so it's even more evident.

As someone said previously, it must be horribly hard to ignore the constant negative comments about your body. When she first debuted as GF of, so many gossip sites described her as a big girl, huge etc. She wasn't overweight she was healthy. She's tall and has a big boned structure. George, being shorter and having a smaller bone structure made her look large compared to him. I really think she's lost weight to try to make the difference in their body size less noticeable. Makes me sad.

Frankly, I think George has a bit of an issue with weight. I read an interview/article with him on this site when he was with Sarah and the writer alluded to an eating disorder. He had come home and Sarah had a salad waiting for him. He used that horrible zero cal spritz stuff that's nothing but chemicals on his and then joked about gaining weight and cals to Sarah. The writer commented he didn't think she had a problem with calories but he seemed concerned.

Whatever...these pics made me sad.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 28 Oct 2012, 20:14

I think they both exercise really hard, and watch their weight, based on the knowledge that the camera is supposed to put 10lbs on.

But when it becomes absolute need to exercise lots every day, then that can become an obsession, and a control thing. I know a little bit about this as my daughter became anorexic while trying to achieve great things in ballet. To be honest I don't think the control thing goes away, and people like marathon runners say that a chemical is released in the brain that just becomes addictive..

Don't do a massive amount of exercise myself

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 28 Oct 2012, 20:46

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think with Stacy it is much more than the "clooney diet". She has been pushing cleanses for years and obsessing with her workouts. Sure being pushed further into the limelight might have made things worse but to me it points to a more psychological problem. I just hope her friends and family step in before something bad happens. I also wish the press would stop saying how amazing she looks as this is just reinforcing her problem right now.

How absolutely right you are with this comment!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 28 Oct 2012, 20:48

Oh my goodness, you can see the joints in her shoulders! I really hadn't noticed how thin her arms had gotten until these photos. Someone really does need to step in. My cousin is a nurse, and she says cleanses are completely unnecessary, for anyone. Simply eating a healthy, veggie based diet is enough to do all the cleansing your body needs, never mind the juices and smoothies. Stacy certainly should not be on any sort of low-calorie diet looking this way.

This situation illustrates the problem with people who are excessively thin. They have as unhealthy a relationship with food as obese people but no one will ever call them on it, because in our culture, skinny equals healthy. Magazines really need to stop holding Stacy up as a paragon of health and fitness. It's a terrible message to be sending to women and girls.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:04

she has reallyreally thin hands too

and yes
I guess cleanses make your intestine poor in those
microorganisms so important for our health

illness can hit really hard, in that situations
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:07

Guess she hasn't had time to edit her twitter account yet

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
“@ivandebosch: .: @StacyKeibler Thanks Stacy, thanks to you I am at day 2 of my @cleanprogram” How great do u feel? I'm so #proud of you!!!
2 hrs ago

Louisa Gabriel‏@LouisaGabriel
@StacyKeibler @ivandebosch @cleanprogram never take diet advice from a anorexic. @StacyKeibler please get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hrs ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:18

Louisa Gabriel's Twitter account is very interesting......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 28 Oct 2012, 21:18

Looking at the pictures I can think of Stacy or she is sick or is desperate. I can not pernsare that she really wanted to fall so voluntarily.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 00:31

party animal - not! wrote:Louisa Gabriel's Twitter account is very interesting......

In what way??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 29 Oct 2012, 00:38

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Louisa Gabriel's Twitter account is very interesting......

In what way??

I can't answer for party animal, but I checked her feed, and her last five or six tweets have been knocks against Stacy. There were a couple further back over the summer that weren't so nice either. She also tweets back and forth with Vale Michetti and Carol Radziwill, so she runs in an interesting circle, as far as George is concerned.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 00:41

Missa wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

In what way??

I can't answer for party animal, but I checked her feed, and her last five or six tweets have been knocks against Stacy. There were a couple further back over the summer that weren't so nice either. She also tweets back and forth with Vale Michetti and Carol Radziwill, so she runs in an interesting circle, as far as George is concerned.

It's like playing the six degrees of George Clooney lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Oct 2012, 01:11

Yep, that's what I meant. Very interesting.............confess I've never heard of the lady this side of the pond

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 29 Oct 2012, 14:01

Weight and age, you can never get it right. Too young or too old for everything – windows of opportunities closing in fast phase.

Normal doesn´t sell. It hasn´t for a long time and few have charisma and talent to do it their own way.

It requires quite a lot of gut, self esteem and natural beauty to stay as you are and avoid getting into the rat race of changing your look.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 15:23

Can't you get so skinny and lose so much percent of your body fat that you actually cease ovulating and having periods??
I agree with others here that Stacy is way too thin and evidences a distortion in her views on health and fitness; undoubtedly fostered by the fashion and entertainment industries.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Oct 2012, 15:36

Yep, you can, and that's all related to the early stages of anorexia, and often that's what stops people who are dieting in their tracks, because they become infertile, and what follows from that is organ damage....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 15:50

oh my, party animal! I've heard of female marathon runners stop having their periods, but I didn't know the natural progression from there is organ damage. Wow, that really concerns me regarding Stacy. I'm not a fan of hers, but I don't want the girl to self destruct by any means! Really doesn't say much for our George to let her emaciate that way.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Oct 2012, 16:03

Well, let's see how she goes after this cleanse-thing has finished, cos to me she didn't appear to be so thin at the Carousel doodah, or Argo premiere and Obama concert........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next