George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

+37
janieb
iamnoone
fluffy
LornaDoone
flyingsolo
noodle
Stellita
NotAvailable
Maggy
A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Missa
party animal - not!
OofOof
premiere
moniquevander
it's me
traone
Lighterside
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
lovelylois
Lakin460
lucy
Joanna
Dior
Best in Category
lelacorb
watching
Henway
bamboochacha
m4rose
Katiedot
melbert
silly girl
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by Maggy Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:52

it's me wrote:for all listener interest:
I don't know where GGG is
and even if I would know
I assure you
I wont say
ANYTHING!!!! Twisted Evil
I know where he is...

...tucked away safely in my heart I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 3 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by amaretti Wed 31 Oct 2012, 18:02

Oh please give us all a break with the phony bs . Smile

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 31 Oct 2012, 18:06

lol!

but he is queen
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 31 Oct 2012, 18:08

Lol.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Nov 2012, 00:15

She is looking much too thin. I think though part of it may the result of the designer dresses she knows she'll have to wear. They do tend to insist on tiny, tiny sizes.

But I do think she has gone too far. Maybe the best thing to do is to get off social media so she doesn't have to see what people are saying about her and that way she can go about her work being George's go to gal without getting her feelings hurt. JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Nov 2012, 00:48

Well, she's been quiet on her Twitting and FB. Maybe her cleanse is making her weak?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 01 Nov 2012, 02:36

Hey ladies. Missed you all today. Have to disagree with you Lorna, which may I say is a first--I don't think she's lost weight because she needs to fit into designer gowns. She wasn't fat before--she could fit into samples when she was a healthier weight. She's either losing weight because of what's been said about her in the comments sections of most of the gossip sites (because, Joanna, I'm sorry but there is very little negative Barbie Doll stuff written about her by the gossip media--it's not all quite as loving as the Daily Mail but for the most part it's pretty positive, especially in light of the fact that she's really not a "star.") The comments are pretty nasty and most talk about how "big" she is in comparison to George. They should be saying she's "tall" in comparison but people on those sites seem to be oriented more towards negativity. I would imagine those comments would be worrisome to someone who depends solely on how she looks to make a living.

The other possible reason, IMHO, is that Stacy isn't the only one with an eating disorder. I just find it interesting that the girls he's hooked up with for any length of time end up so skinny. He's way too thin--it's aged him and has made him look less vital. From some of those interviews you all have posted in various threads, it just seems like he's someone who's very concerned about weight.

Whatever the reason, Stacy is way too thin and it's made her look much older than her 33 years. It's a sad thing, whether you like her or not.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 01 Nov 2012, 14:06

Has anyone noticed that she's not carrying a purse? If Stace was indeed leaving (wherever!), you would carry personal items in a bag, I would! So where's the bag? Does she have money & passport about her person?? Maybe it was staged? But does it really matter?!!!!! Sleep
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 02 Nov 2012, 00:03

fluffy wrote:Has anyone noticed that she's not carrying a purse? If Stace was indeed leaving (wherever!), you would carry personal items in a bag, I would! So where's the bag? Does she have money & passport about her person?? Maybe it was staged? But does it really matter?!!!!! Sleep
Yes, and the suitcase seems very light, almost empty.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 02 Nov 2012, 00:40

As the devil's advocate, when I travel and take only a carry on suitcase, I will sometimes stick my purse inside the bag. I think the shot was staged but the driveway pics that someone posted earlier look like it was George's driveway she was walking down. So, if she was going to be papped for real it seems like they would photograph her as she emerged from his gate. They had to be inside his property area to take those pictures.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Fri 02 Nov 2012, 01:48

I thought Stacey had a PERFECT body first few months or so. Her clothing choices needed help but..... I don't care much for the styling in the pics with her walking with the suitcase. It ages her, and gives her a "hard" look.

I like Stacey, maybe this is just a phase as she finds her own personal style?

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 02 Nov 2012, 02:21

Don't think she will ever find a style. She seems like someone who will do what she thinks is expected of her. I don't think she's going to ever be a style icon but I do think she has improved. What is making her look so hard in those photos is her weight. She's so thin, it's aged her considerably.

Don't know why so many women think getting so thin is their best look. Sarah Jessica Parker is a case in point; she is a pretty person but looks so much older than she is because she's just too thin. Getting as thin as they are makes their heads look large and their faces gaunt. Add makeup and you look hard.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 02 Nov 2012, 05:52

Katiedot wrote:Enough with you, Clooneytinnitus or whatever. Pick one username and stick to it, or all of your multiple personalities will off the board within 24 hours.

You go, Katiedot! Gunslinger Beaten
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:43

Why would she take 2 pairs of black heels to Vegas for one night? In the staged pap walk she is wearing Christian Louboutin black heels yet is wearing a different pair of black heels at the Hallowen party. Guess she hasn't heard of packing light.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by kim18 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 07:20

It 'impressive thinness of Stacey, what's the matter? not happy?!!

kim18
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 04 Nov 2012, 07:59

watching wrote:Why would she take 2 pairs of black heels to Vegas for one night?
Hahaha! That sounds like the sort of question my ex boyf would ask me. That, along with why do I need more than one type of shampoo and conditioner and also why I have at least 8 long black evening dresses.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 04 Nov 2012, 21:20

The road with George on his motorcycle and the road SK is walking on are the same. The road/driveway with the pig sign is different. I'll let you know more tomorrow. I have to drive by there for a computer customer. I wont tell you his driveway, but I'll seek the place she is walking.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 04 Nov 2012, 21:32

First time I have really seen these photos. What I don't understand is why she has her hair done already if this is before she got to LV? The party didn't start until after 11 pm. Imagine having to keep your hair and makeup perfect until then. Something seems off.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Thu 08 Nov 2012, 02:48

TO ALL YOU MENSA CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN FEIGNING CONFUSION THAT IT'S CLOONEY'S DRIVEWAY, the lamps obviously give it away!

Check the photo of Stacy's wide flat square-shaped posterior, and you can see the lamps.

Razz

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 04:23

Wolfgang - why are you yelling?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:20

Playful - did you seek the place just curious -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:40

Not yet. My customer postponed his repair until Thursday, so I can do a quick "drive-by" then!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 08 Nov 2012, 09:21

playfuldeb wrote:Wolfgang - why are you yelling?

Absurd multi pseudonym forgot the caps lock on, that´s all. Very Happy

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Nov 2012, 18:19

This photo-op says to me PR lady (think it was a lady judging by Vegas pix) arrived at her home with hair and make up people in tow, then said 'how about a few shots with you and the dragbag down the drive. Someone's bound to pick it up' and then hop on the Learjet to Vegas

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 10 Nov 2012, 08:54

regarding the pics of SK in the skinny purple pants. Went by George's today, and you cannot see up his driveway; security gate obviously. So I cannot say that these pics were or were not taken in his driveway. If it is in George's driveway, it is definitely a staged photo op, and why the heck would she be walking down his driveway? I didnt see anything that looked similar on any streets in the neighborhood, so I really have no idea where these pics were taken
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:43

Thanks playful
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 10 Nov 2012, 14:06

Thanks for looking playful....
Maybe ring his gate bell next time ? Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3