George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

+37
janieb
iamnoone
fluffy
LornaDoone
flyingsolo
noodle
Stellita
NotAvailable
Maggy
A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Missa
party animal - not!
OofOof
premiere
moniquevander
it's me
traone
Lighterside
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
lovelylois
Lakin460
lucy
Joanna
Dior
Best in Category
lelacorb
watching
Henway
bamboochacha
m4rose
Katiedot
melbert
silly girl
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by lelacorb Mon 29 Oct 2012, 17:18

Lakin460 wrote:oh my, party animal! I've heard of female marathon runners stop having their periods, but I didn't know the natural progression from there is organ damage. Wow, that really concerns me regarding Stacy. I'm not a fan of hers, but I don't want the girl to self destruct by any means! Really doesn't say much for our George to let her emaciate that way.

If we think about how Elisabetta had become and now Stacy perhaps George has the answer to this!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to host Halloween party at Hyde Bellagio, Las Vegas

Post by OofOof Mon 29 Oct 2012, 17:30

Party Animal I have to disagree. This is most definitely a progression that has been happening since she hooked up with George. The cleanse is just aggravating the weight loss because as she loses more, there's nothing but muscle left to go. That's why she's starting to look so bony and so much older.

It must be hard to be a celebrity today as they all seem to end up doing this. And look at all the press she's getting...they're all lauding her on being so thin. I swear the Daily Mail is part of her PR team and they love her thin frame.

I have to give her props for trying to become Georges first lady...she's now putting all her efforts into fighting childhood obesity. Supposedly, she's setting up a trust to fight obesity. Just like Michelle Obama. Just when I feel for her, I see an interview where she switches from whatever it was she was promoting last month to her new obsession. Problem is none ever seem to amount to much more than another paid gig.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 18:39

This newest issue of The Smithsonian takes this topic of the pursuit of beauty to it's radical extremity in the article Slaves of Fashion, as it explores what women will submit themselves to when they make outward appearance the priority. Fascinating read. Here's a sample on their website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 29 Oct 2012, 18:50

Human hour-glass, I guess there are limits somewhere in industry too... cantlook

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 29 Oct 2012, 18:58

Best in Category wrote:Human hour-glass, I guess there are limits somewhere in industry too... cantlook

Maybe an avaricious opportunistic husband
from what she said ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 29 Oct 2012, 19:35

Smithsonian article says it all, doesn't it Lakin?

In my view it's all part of the 'me' society that facebook etc hasn't helped in a way. You could even regard anorexia as a selfish disease, I suppose.

On the other hand, I look in the mirror and increasingly think 'Oh, no!'............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 20:11

Anorexia is a psychological condition. I really dont think George is to blame I believe there has been something lying within her for years and that the pressure of being with George has brought it back to the surface. Stacy has obviously been wanting this lifestyle for sometime now and must have an understanding of the pressures she would be under yet she did make the choice. The severity of her weight loss and the extremes she is going to is much deeper than loosing a couple of pounds because you are being criticized. Just my thoughts as a mental health professional.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 20:18

Good point TNMC. Stacy's been in the business of looking good from early on. She's made her living at it. And while I hear what several have said that she must have known the pressures involved in a high profile lifestyle, I still think at some level she was not prepared for the intensity of it. How could she be if she'd never played at that level. She was stuck on the D list, then suddenly catapulted into the limelight of A list celebrity and all that goes with. So not negating anything you all have noted at all. Just adding my two cents.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 20:54

Absolutely Lakin. I guess one of my main points is that I dont believe this is a George issue as people are claiming. It is a Stacy issue that is being fueled by the media.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 29 Oct 2012, 21:33

Hmmm... the former scientist in me wants to postulate that there's more than an age preference that influences GC's dismissal of his Girl of the Moment. If in fact, they tend to lose a lot of weight while with him -- and I agree that SK is unattractively thin -- then they reach a point where their body chemistries change and the pheromones they emit also change. Anthropologically speaking, the mate (GC) may not be attracted to the new "scent" and decides it's time to move on.

Just fun conjecture.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 29 Oct 2012, 22:37

Same with men .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 29 Oct 2012, 23:16

Way2Old, you are good! The only thing I have to wonder is that he is also too thin. I like him when he's got some meat on those bones and it seems that the two of them have been getting thinner together. I think he likes skinny girls but gets tired of them after a while perhaps for the reason you state or just because he likes the newness part of relationships and not the comfy old shoe period. (-: Although, in line with your point, not only would she not be emitting "sexy" pheramones, she may just be too darn tired to do much with him at this weight!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 29 Oct 2012, 23:47

I dont remember Lisa being that skinny and didnt she last the longest??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 29 Oct 2012, 23:55

Oh

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 30 Oct 2012, 05:56

Lisa was the only recent one who didn't lose weight while she was dating George.

Hard to know how long they were together. The average seems to be about a year in 2000/2001 and maybe 8 months to a year in 2004/2005. Perhaps longer, perhaps less.

The reason why it's so hard to be sure was because they were living in different countries the whole time so no one really knew if they were together or not.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 30 Oct 2012, 18:21

Not a diva just yet! Rock chick Stacy Keibler happily wheels her own suitcase as she jets off to Las Vegas
By IONA KIRBY
PUBLISHED: 15:10 GMT, 30 October 2012 | UPDATED: 16:03 GMT, 30 October 2012
Comments (17)

She has become a star thanks to her high-profile relationship with George Clooney.
But Stacy Keibler proved she is yet to turn into a diva over the weekend.
The aspiring actress was more than happy to wheel her own bag when she headed off on a trip to Las Vegas.

Not too posh to wheel: Stacy Keibler took charge of her own suitcase on Saturday as she headed to Las Vegas form Los Angeles
The 33-year-old showed off a rock chick style as she strutted down the street with her suitcase trailing behind her.
Stacy accentuated her famously endless legs in a pair of spray-on lilac skinny jeans which she teamed with a white tank top.
And the blonde made sure she would be warm on the flight with a black leather jacket and chunky scarf.

Rock chic: Stacy sported a leather jacket and lilac skinny jeans which highlighted her famously endless legs

You don't need those!: Although she is a statuesque 5ft 11in Stacy opted to wear stiletto heels for her journey
Although she certainly didn’t need a boost as she stands at a statuesque 5ft 11in, Stacy sported a pair of black stiletto heels.
She was heading to Las Vegas on Saturday where she hosted a Halloween masquerade ball at Hyde Bellagio Nightclub.
Stacy ensured all eyes were on her as she went for a glamorous Gothic look in a black tulle corseted dress, which she paired with a delicate filigree mask.

Masked goddess: Stacy hosted a masquerade ball in Vegas for Halloween later that day
It’s no wonder the former WWE wrestler was in such a good mood as it was recently reported that she moved in with her movie star boyfriend earlier this month.
A source allegedly told Life & Style magazine: 'She's 100 percent moved in with him, she spends her summers at Lake Como in Italy and all her stuff is at his place in Los Angeles.
'While she maintains a small rent controlled apartment in West Hollywood, she uses it as a storage space for mementos and personal items. All her clothes are at George's and she never goes home.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:09

What the? Why is she walking down the street with her suitcase? Why wouldn't she get in her car/George's car service/a cab at the top of the driveway?

Maybe the author of this article has inside info that she was heading to the airport (on foot in stilettos), but between the look on her face and her little suitcase, she looks like she got thrown out of his house.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:16

That or she was trying to get back in and locked out! LOL

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:23

the usual ridiculous staging

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:25

FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST MOVED 100% IN WITH THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE, SHE DOESN{T LOOK TOOO HAPPY TREKING DOWN HIS DRIVEWAY TO HAIL A CAB OR HAVE HIS DRIVER LET HER HITCH A RIDE TO THE AIRPORT....HMMMMMM, LAST TIME I SAW THIS LOOK ON HER FACE WAS WHEN SHE WAS GROCERY SHOPPING AN THE BF WAITED IN THE CAR..MAYBE HE IS AT END OF THE DRIVEWAY AND THAT{S WHY SHE IS PISSED OFF WALKING IN THOSE SHOES THAT COULD HAVE FED A VILLAGE OF STARVING CHILDREN, HER BEING THE PHILANTHROPIST THAT SHE CAN ADD TO HER RESUME ALONG WITH FIRST LADY OF GEORGES HOME...

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 21:32

Poor thing, how long is that driveway?

lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 30 Oct 2012, 23:33

She "happily wheels her own suitcase." WTF? Is that supposed to be sarcastic? Also, she must have had her make-up/hair done in L.A. since it looks exactly like it did that night. Strange set of pics.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Wed 31 Oct 2012, 00:41

she must not have gotten a BIG NIRTHDAY HOOPLA from her fiance George, as it was apparent again she let everybody know to open with "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! THEY HELD UP LETTERS WE LOVE STACY! The girl NEEDS attention bad....wow..I don't understand if you have all the stuff she leaks to press, took over George's closet, 100% living with him, hijacked the dog for photo op aganedas...lol spends her summers in Lake Como....did anyone catch that weekend with Torre in Spain? with ex-boyfriend there? I think her game was to make george jealous along with everything else she is working....maybve it is working I don't know bt she is so transparent...I wish she would get a life..and really help someone in life but I suspect she needs to help her self first and that is one fame lady of negotiable affection that is giving Kim K a run for her money....

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Wed 31 Oct 2012, 00:44

i type faster than my computer sorry for misspells...lol oh well shoot me, if that's the worse thing I do in life I will be ok..

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Oct 2012, 03:59

That has to be the most bizarre photoshoot yet. Are we supposed to think this is outside of George's house? At LAX?

And sad to see no smiles from her now.

Still, I do rather like those skinny jeans she's got on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:13

Think the facial expression was to suggest to all of us it wasn't a photo shoot--see, she doesn't like being papped...

Gotta say the jeans are sweet but her legs are getting too skinny for those skinny jeans! And, sorry but the stilettos when you're on your way to catch a flight are just one step too far! Flats would have been better looking and more comfy...but then I cry when I know I have to wear heels!

Last edited by Mizerello on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 04:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a)
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 31 Oct 2012, 05:16

Think the loosing weight thing could be related to it being close to the ending coming up. This seems to have happened before, to both George and the girl because maybe they are having a difficult time approaching the ending.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Stellita Wed 31 Oct 2012, 05:24

JoanieJD wrote:Think the loosing weight thing could be related to it being close to the ending coming up. This seems to have happened before, to both George and the girl because maybe they are having a difficult time approaching the ending.
Wuut? Confuzzled

Stellita
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Oct 2012, 08:39

It looks like George's driveway. He is allowing her to let paps on the property to take her picture to sell to the press at large under the guise of a "candid"? Yet taken on private property where it can be controlled. Really? The People mag shots taken of her in the house when they were going to an event were tacky. This is a whole other level.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guess she gets a nice chunk of cash from the sale of the pictures. No way they are not staged. So why do the "I hate the attention and intrusion into my privacy" look when you clearly called and dressed for the paps? They haven't hit the market until after her Vegas gig so one could assume that the pap had to wait until she approved the shots he could sell. She looks like an idiot who has no PR skill in self promotion. Hasn't she learnt anything from George about how to engage the paps to ensure coverage and to keep yourself in the press but how to try and make it look like they just "found" you and you aren't famewhoring your little heart out. Is she really making that much money that no-one at her agency or management team think to use the words "subtle" and "not so obvious" when playing the attention game.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Oct 2012, 09:02

I can only think her team think that no one (other than us, and we're not her target market anyway) would notice how staged these pics are.

I just can't think why on earth they'd even take these pics here What was wrong with 'candid' shots in front of the hotel or at LAX?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moniquevander Wed 31 Oct 2012, 09:08

I don't think he was home when she staged that:
Cerstin Gammelin ‏@CerstinGammelin
No #eurocrisis in Berlin but George #Clooney in town - preparing a new movie and looking for sceneries at #Potsdam University @cgammeli

moniquevander
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 09:33

Definitive picture of George's driveway.... for comparison purposes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Oct 2012, 09:40

Berlin?!??!?!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:13

He could be in Berlin catching up with Daniel Craig who was / is there promoting the new Bond film.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Wed 31 Oct 2012, 10:19

@It's Me, could you PLEASE tell me the TRUTH, if Stacy is livimg with George at his house and in fact that this is his house or driveway she is walking away from or to?:

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:07

Enough with you, Clooneytinnitus or whatever. Pick one username and stick to it, or all of your multiple personalities will off the board within 24 hours.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:34

Katiedot wrote:Enough with you, Clooneytinnitus or whatever. Pick one username and stick to it, or all of your multiple personalities will off the board within 24 hours.

Exactly! It it so obvious.

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:45

katiedot are you threatening me? all my personalities? hahhahahahaha OMG...and BIC who's payroll are you AND MAGGIE on? exactly.....you guys are` PRICELESS...IF YOU ONLY HAD A CLUE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE`DEALING WITH BUT AS GOD AS MY WITNESS YOUR LITTLE WORLD WILL BE CRUMBLING SOON...start counting the days your sham of a shell here will be exposed for what is......don't ever threaten me again, you have no idea what I am capable of...I know what some of you get paid for and I find it despicable deceiving the public like you do...do your homework katiedot....

A(CUTE)-CASE-CLOONEYITIS
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:57

Who´s payroll am I? Very funny! Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 31 Oct 2012, 11:59

Thanks Katie. I thought I was seeing multiples again.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 31 Oct 2012, 12:01

You were, Noodle, you were. Ah well, why wait? I know it's not All Hallow's Day yet, but I might as well get rid of the malignant spirits now. She's gone from here alongside Spacey2 and Einstein's Mistress.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:09

for all listener interest:
I don't know where GGG is
and even if I would know
I assure you
I wont say
ANYTHING!!!! Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingsolo Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:14

thyanks for having my back..l..

flyingsolo
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:16

it's me wrote:for all listener interest:
I don't know where GGG is
and even if I would know
I assure you
I wont say
ANYTHING!!!! Twisted Evil

Aaaaaw come on IM......spill the beans ???
You know we won't tell anyone Give Flowers2 Give Flowers2

lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 31 Oct 2012, 13:59

it's not George's driveway, doesnt look anything like it. Also notice how she doesnt have a handbag with her. Girlfriend is not going anywhere its another fake photo shoot. Guess she now wants the paps to see her looking miserable and unhappy in the hopes that they will get the split story rolling. Watch this space it will be comign soon. By the way can we get rid of the floating ghosts?? I cant post replies on my i-pad or blackberry because of them. had to sneak on the work computer to post this message, hopefully wont get into trouble.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 31 Oct 2012, 14:17

The next mrs clooney wrote:it's not George's driveway, doesnt look anything like it. Also notice how she doesnt have a handbag with her. Girlfriend is not going anywhere its another fake photo shoot. Guess she now wants the paps to see her looking miserable and unhappy in the hopes that they will get the split story rolling. Watch this space it will be comign soon. By the way can we get rid of the floating ghosts?? I cant post replies on my i-pad or blackberry because of them. had to sneak on the work computer to post this message, hopefully wont get into trouble.

I agree with you Stacy is walking on a path and the vegetation around is very different from the vegetation that you see around the driveway leading to the house of George. Stacy is walking in an alley where the vegetation is taken care of and it seems the driveway of a hotel in Las Vegas.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 31 Oct 2012, 14:51

Yes Lelacorb I see what you mean. It looks like she is leaving Vegas, not at the LA airport. Although it still doesn't make sense why she had to hike to her ride. Could be why she looks a little put out. I would be if I had to walk in those heels.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 31 Oct 2012, 15:08

Or...maybe she's sick and tired of being constantly referred to as a "plastic barbie with a fake fixed smile" by various internet outlets ?

I know I would be !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Wed 31 Oct 2012, 15:39

Well if I were her I would be sick of a lot of things that had been said about me. I suspect that plays a big part in her weight loss, and if so that is sad. Words can hurt no matter if you know personally the one saying them or not.
I still don't understand why she is walking down that path or road, whatever it is. Wouldn't a car pick her up at the door to take her to the airport? Not trying to make any point here, I don't travel so I really don't know the answer.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:46

Joanna wrote:Or...maybe she's sick and tired of being constantly referred to as a "plastic barbie with a fake fixed smile" by various internet outlets ?

I know I would be !
So now look mad.

What a great positive turn around.

Genius.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next