George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits

+20
Dior
barla
it's me
melbert
laetval
Joanna
lelacorb
noodle
Atalante
fluffy
Elo
Best in Category
Katiedot
Clooneygirl
lovelylois
LornaDoone
m4rose
EEOsandy
Maggy
silly girl
24 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits

Post by silly girl Tue 09 Oct 2012, 00:59

From Enews:

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: Check Out Their Matching Outfits

Yep, these two are still going strong.
Hot Hollywood twosome George Clooney and Stacy Keibler were spotted arriving in New York City today, and not only were they still very much a couple, they played the matchy-matchy card.

Both Clooney and Keibler seemed to be feeling blue today—at least, when it came to their clothing—with the tall blond bombshell wearing a navy blue coat over a blue blouse and blue jeans, while the actor kept it comfortable in a zip-up navy blue fleece and blue jeans. Did we mention they wore blue?
This isn't the first time the pair made it clear that they're still an item after breakup rumors emerged.
Just last week, Clooney and Keibler lit up the red carpet together at the Argo Beverly Hills premiere, where they walked hand-in-hand and got all lovey-dovey to pose for photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 05:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tweaked the thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 01:14

Isn't that just cute.

killmenow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arrive in New York: Check Out Their Matching Outfits

Post by EEOsandy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 01:41

They are just darling. Vomit 1 God, I hope they didn't plan to matchy-matchy. I've been married for 16 years and if my husband and I were walking out the door to go somewhere (now or ever) and I discovered we were dressed alike, I would sprint to change clothes. It's never happened, never will.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 09 Oct 2012, 01:43

You know, I have been married for 22 years and have NEVER worn a matching outfit with my husband. I have worn a complimentary one but never matching. They seem to be trying to hard now IMO. Vomit 1
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 09 Oct 2012, 01:45

EEOSandy I like how you think!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 01:55

m4rose wrote:EEOSandy I like how you think!

You too, Rose. The last time I went to Mexico there was this couple (both late 80s) in the same resort. They dressed alike every day. I finally told them I thought it was cute (LIE, LIE, LIE). They said they dressed alike so that if one of them went missing they would know what to tell the police they were wearing, otherwise they wouldn't remember. Maybe George and/or Stacy are getting early-onset dementia.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 09 Oct 2012, 02:01

Thanks Sandy I needed that laugh tonight....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 02:07

silly girl wrote:Thanks Sandy I needed that laugh tonight....

My pleasure. I'm extra sassy/snarky tonight. My day sucked.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 09 Oct 2012, 04:02

EEOsandy wrote:
m4rose wrote:EEOSandy I like how you think!

You too, Rose. The last time I went to Mexico there was this couple (both late 80s) in the same resort. They dressed alike every day. I finally told them I thought it was cute (LIE, LIE, LIE). They said they dressed alike so that if one of them went missing they would know what to tell the police they were wearing, otherwise they wouldn't remember. Maybe George and/or Stacy are getting early-onset dementia.

BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed long and hard on this one.

Although I think it's a great idea for the the older couple - makes perfect sense!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 09 Oct 2012, 04:04

Maggy wrote:Isn't that just cute.

killmenow

Well I guess we know what George is wearing for the premiere of Argo in NYC - Armani! Duh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 09 Oct 2012, 04:36

It must be a slow entertainment news day, if this is all they have on them.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 09 Oct 2012, 06:46

There are some more pictures on the Daily Mail website. What is with the way he is walking in front of her? Looks like he cant get far enough away from her. And she looks like she is ready to cry. It is kind of sad.

IMO, fake or real, there is real disconnect between the two. I really dont see how either party is benefiting from this "relationship."
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 09 Oct 2012, 08:15

I don't know that this is exactly matching. George pretty much lives in navy, grey and black.

His 'n' hers! Stacy Keibler and George Clooney coordinate clothes as they step out in matching denim and navy sweaters

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 04:07 GMT, 9 October 2012

Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake started the trend long ago, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have since picked up on the theme of dressing alike. And now it seems Stacy Keibler and George Clooney have taken to coordinating their clothes.

The pair were seen touching down at JFK in New York, making their way through the airport on Monday wearing distinctly similar clothes - opting for matching denim and navy sweaters.

Feeling blue: Stacy Keibler and George Clooney appeared to have coordinated their outfits

Of course Stacy pulled off the look with ease, looking every inch the fashionista even in simple clothing, choosing skinny jeans and a chic gold buttoned blazer.

Meanwhile George, who was spied emerging from the entrance where their transport was waiting holding a garment carrier, opted for a slightly baggier version of denim and a masculine sweater.
But despite being one of the world's top stars, the Ocean's trilogy star clearly has no airs or graces. For the 51-year-old refused to accept the help of a minion who offered to carry his suit for him.

Svelte: Of course Stacy pulled off the look with ease, looking trim in skinny jeans

Taking the lead: George took charge as Stacy followed dutifully

The busy bees have just returned from promotional and appearance duties in Los Angeles, where on Thursday, they attended the Argo screening at the AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater.

Then the following night, Stacy put on her glad rags once again to attend Variety’s 4th annual Power of Women event at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel.

Meanwhile, the former WWE wrestler enthusiast has been philosophically tweeting: 'One-quarter of what you eat keeps you alive. The other three-quarters keeps your doctor alive.'

Imperial in leather: George was at it again when he walked ahead as they left their posh hotel in the Big Apple
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 09 Oct 2012, 08:35

Textile twins! Superdupercool

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Elo Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:39

She seems ready for Saturday night fever.
May be she thinks about Travolta after George.

No smile ???

Elo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:48

The luggage looks really heavy, maybe George is carrying for 2?? Stace had no bag at all in the navy outfit. Looks a little glum, maybe Gee needs to turn that key in her back a few more turns! drunken
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:41

Basketball Yeps he's having FUN and she's exhausted ! Seesaw of good and e
LINK jocolor
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:05

She looks sad.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:20

noodle wrote:She looks sad.

She seems sad and pissed him, They have put in suitcase smiling faces on the red carpet!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:29

I'm sure if she was sad or pissed off she'd be hiding it well
for the photos.

So there's no need to worry about them ladies lol!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:29

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler: Big Apple Dinner Date!

George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler leave their hotel and head to dinner together on Monday (October Cool in New York City.

The day before, the 51-year-old actor and his gal arrived at the airport in the Big Apple. George carried a Giorgio Armani hanging carry-on with him through the terminal!

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:32

Well, he has a bit of a grin at least!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:34

He looks back to normal. She's just another member of the entourage again. But she looks sad. I'm starting to go with the idea they had a fight about who knows what, made up, he tried to be the attentive boyfriend but it's just not working for her. I know people will disagree but I'm starting to get the feeling Stacy is the one who is unhappy in this relationship. Just watching her body language when she's with him.
George looks good though. I've always liked those casual pics of him in airports.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:34

great avatar Mel!!! cheers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:36

noodle wrote:
George looks good though. I've always liked those casual pics of him in airports.

me 2
especially when coming to
Italy!

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:39

If I look at the sequence logic seems to go out from the pissed off and then put a smile!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:45

George doesn't look unhappy to me. But Stacy sure does.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:50

By looking at the large "script" big papery thing is his hand, maybe the "dinner" was a working evening and Stace wasn't looking forward to it? Maybe gone are the quiet evenings alone now, (did they anyway??), just business and duty calls! George looks mighty fine but not dressed as smart as Stace, so could they have gone separate ways that nite? Sleep
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 13:57

Stacy wants absolutely that we see that is sad / angry, while, on the contrary, George is not completely interested in her and smiles ... In short, we can not expect too much: you smile one at a time, outside of the red carpet, ........ahhhhhh
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:53

Nice avatar Dior. And I agree with you with the posts too Very Happy Can´t say it better myself

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 09 Oct 2012, 16:58

Merci Very Happy
Nice to see you!

P.S. I like yours, too, is that you? Very sexy!

Last edited by Dior on Tue 09 Oct 2012, 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:28

Dior wrote:She is living a high society life, what chances does she need???
Ridiculous!!
High society etiquettes? scratch
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:28

Are you getting married soon Dior ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:47

Hmmm, I'm working on it. Very Happy
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Oct 2012, 19:53

Very interesting article on Laineys Gossip today, tho I'm not sure if it belongs here, about some renovations to GC's house....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 09 Oct 2012, 19:56

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Oct 2012, 19:59

Laineys Gossip?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:06

Yep, IM. Laeteval's just put on the Stacy Keibler thread.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:13

thanks
already found the drawer link
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:37

He's still pretty!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:10

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...ok...hand in hand only on the carpet and outside restaurants...then...three meters between them, surely.....
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:28

Strange how SK walked away.

Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:30

Wasn't she saying goodbye to the others?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:33

Slightly off-topic but still related to photos posted above...

I realise photos are usually taken/posted out of sequence, but if George was leaving the hotel with what looked to be a script in hand, and returned to the hotel without it, would that mean he might have given it to Bill Murray? Perhaps a part for Bill in Monuments Men? Can anyone see the title on the front of it? Very Happy

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:40

party animal - not! wrote:Wasn't she saying goodbye to the others?
Who knows, but I hope so.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 09 Oct 2012, 23:45

She's gotta pick it up.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down