George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion

+23
phys major
it's me
Way2Old4Dis
Dior
playfuldeb
Mazy
Lighterside
theminis
NotAvailable
lolo"layla"
OofOof
Katiedot
blubelle
Henway
Lakin460
watching
lelacorb
party animal - not!
fava
Joanna
melbert
LornaDoone
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion

Post by party animal - not! Thu 02 May 2013, 09:23

As he appears to have done for Ms Keibler, when he alluded to 'going the whole hoagy(sp.?) for her.............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The whole George Clooney and his girlfriends discussion

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 May 2013, 10:16

LornaDoone wrote: He ain't dating me and until he does I'm going to rant and rave about who he does!
and then of course we'll all rant and rave!

LornaDoone wrote: And worse, which I bet would be his biggest nightmare - what if he went after that fruit - everyone knew he was after the fruit and he gets shut down. I don't think his ego (or his sexiest man alive moniker) could handle it.
That kind of happened a long time back.

I wish I could find it now because I'm not sure I've remembered properly, but I think (please guys, correct me if you remember better) that it was more or less after Batman when he was in Cannes and tried to hit on Uma Thurman (or maybe just a blonde at the bar?). The account was written by a journalist and was nicely written but still he struck out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Thu 02 May 2013, 10:43

I don't see how he has pushed the boat out for Stacy. He doesn't move heaven and earth so they can spend quality time together. The holidays and private planes, which impress the Stacys of the world, are easy to arrange and a matter of course for rich men like him. She fits in around him. It would be much more telling if he had rented a home to share in Germany from Christmas with Stacy, just the two of them because he couldn't be without her, (God, I'd be SO jealous) and she was flying off to America to do her bits and pieces for work. So I'm still of the opinion that Stacy is a more 'You'll do rightly' relationship. Yes and I know she spent last summer in Como, but again, it suited him. He has a take her or leave her attitude with Stacy and she struggles to make it something more. That's what I see.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3