George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

+14
Henway
OofOof
Lighterside
Joanna
m4rose
party animal - not!
Dior
Natascha
lelacorb
watching
LornaDoone
silly girl
Katiedot
theminis
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

Post by silly girl Fri 29 Mar 2013, 22:19

Well JustJared now has the photos. So now it is being retweeted much more. The jeans are jbrand jeans (they tweeted) and are at least $200 if not over that. I will stick to my Old Navy Jeans much more reasonable especially since I need to get them hemmed. Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler: Back Stateside After Berlin Trip!

Stacy Keibler chats away on her cell phone as she heads inside a pal’s residence on Wednesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 33-year-old recently returned back from a trip to Berlin, where she was spotted with her boyfriend George Clooney on the set of his new film The Monuments Men.

Stacy recently tweeted a quote from Meryl Streep.

“”It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.” – Meryl Streep” Stacy wrote.

15+ pictures inside of Stacy Keibler visiting a friend…

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

Post by OofOof Sat 30 Mar 2013, 00:45

Wow, it's a slow day for the gossip sites!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 30 Mar 2013, 14:28

Easter weekend...funny how the people whom you wouldn't think were religious (like gossip writers) seem to disappear on religious holidays! One excuse is as good as another to get out of working, I guess... Very Happy
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2