George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

+19
watching
LornaDoone
melbert
Mazy
Missa
OofOof
Dior
party animal - not!
playfuldeb
m4rose
it's me
Lakin460
phys major
NotAvailable
theminis
Joanna
silly girl
Katiedot
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk Empty Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:22

Yep, I read the thread title and realise we've reached a new low on this site. What to do when George only comes out to play once a week?

Love how The Sun is sticking to their story that they split last year!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WoWEee! George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler is a knockout

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pin-credible ... Stacey's bronzed legs

By JO SAYER

FORMER wrestler Stacy Keibler is on fine form as she takes a walk in the Californian sunshine.
The athletic beauty showed off the unusually long pins that earned her the nickname “The Legs of WWE” while out in Studio City — the home of her boyfriend George Clooney.
She was dressed casually in a silk top teamed with denim shorts that were cut so high the pockets were almost completely exposed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Knockout ... former WWE star Stacy

Adding to the 33-year-old’s height was five inch wedge platforms, which accentuated her already endless legs.

The 5’11” star has rekindled her relationship with George, 51, after a brief split last year. In September it looked like things were over between them after a friend of Stacy’s revealed the famous bachelor had cold feet about their romance.

However just one month later they were back in each other’s arms on the red carpet and in February were seen at the Oscars together.

And in March George invited Stacy all the way to Berlin for a dinner with fellow Argo producer Grant Heslov.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Apr 2013, 12:57

I saw these photos on Getty Images. They seem weird and I agree funny they are sticking to their story. They don't look like pap shots.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler goes for a walk

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:13

Looks like the same pathway near/at George's house where she's been photographed before. Remember the staged shots where she was pulling a suitcase along?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:25

Does anyone think that's a photo from last year ?
I remember the look and the shoulder bag in particular as I liked it !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:49

No I think its recentish, as in her hair is darker than last year, and she is still wearing the same green nail polish that she wore at Coachella - think theres been a delay in its release though.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 26 Apr 2013, 14:06

You're right I think, Joanna. It does look familiar. And I used to have a smaller purse that resembled that one. Mine got stolen with everything in it. Had to kill all my cards and have new ones sent with new acct number. That was a real pain. I like that handbag too. Think maybe the sun chose some old shots just so they could redo their article about the break up in a dif way. To save face. They get to say the relationship was patched versus to their not so long ago article still claiming the same as before. That Green nail polish isn't new I think. She has been seen wearing blue and purple and tho i don't remember seeing green before her last few outings, I think she's always had it among a collection of colors. I never got why young girls do that either, but not knocking her nail color choice.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Apr 2013, 14:12

Found them on wire image:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Says they were from yesterday. Funny not on the front page of the site only if you look her up. Same ones on Getty images.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Apr 2013, 14:13

Thanks Sillygirl, was just about to go hunting myself x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 26 Apr 2013, 14:30

She wasn't allowed to go to Germany so she had to set up a pap shot to look as if she lives at George's..seriously who wears heels like that for a walk?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 26 Apr 2013, 15:43

And where the hell would she be walking TO......doesn't he live in a residential area? And if it's just a casual walk, why take your purse? Weird, just plain weird, IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 26 Apr 2013, 16:27

Lakin460 wrote:And where the hell would she be walking TO
Yep, we were wondering that the last couple of times she got papped there. Can anyone figure out a reason?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 26 Apr 2013, 16:34

Posting a letter ?? Jkg of course.....

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 26 Apr 2013, 17:33

Letter? The one with the paper?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 26 Apr 2013, 18:06

I don't know where she is walking to but she had a makeup and hairstylus for this photo shoot..
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 26 Apr 2013, 18:08

I mean this walk!!! Lol
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 26 Apr 2013, 19:07

phys major wrote:I don't know where she is walking to but she had a makeup and hairstylus for this photo shoot..
I mean this walk!!! Lol

Bravo Phys

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 26 Apr 2013, 19:30

Why does the spray tan not go down to the feet ever? Not only on Stacy but other celebs too. Why oh why?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 26 Apr 2013, 20:12

this pic screams photo-op.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Apr 2013, 20:28

Connecting story later? New show? Or diversion 'cos she's on her way across the pond? Rarely do we hear anything over weekends.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 26 Apr 2013, 20:33

How many people were needed to create this artwork?

Hair looks like a pretty safe place to hide from next tornado, I hope she used organic hairspray.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:11

Ladies! Just signing in and you all made my day. Having a bad one and you each gave me a laugh in some way. I was feeling really horrible that the first thing I thought when I saw these pics was that the spray tan didn't cover her feet or her hands. Who did that I wonder?

Second thought was that her hair and makeup had most definitely been professionally done and that anyone who goes for a walk in 5 inch sandals has to be crazy! Most definitely a photo shoot.

And, since I"m being snarky, I'll carry on further...love the oiled leg look as well!!!!!!

OK, now I'll be nice, promise. All I can say is I"m looking forward to Lorna's Butcher Store Bust Up in Berlin. Now that sounds like a REAL Sun Story!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:33

@OofOof

Thought the oily legs were a leftover from her good old Wrestling days..."Catch me if you can"..lol.

Hope she only uses organic oil!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 21:34

Laughing
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 26 Apr 2013, 22:17

Well Im sure that Stacy would be feeling a bit embarrassed but she probably popped next door to borrow some sugar and well wouldn't you just know it, those pesky paps were waiting for her
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 26 Apr 2013, 22:30

Well if she was looking for publicity she is really getting it. The Sun is the only one who used the photos so far. It also hasn't been retweeted a lot. Maybe it will show up somewhere more mainstream but so far it hasn't.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 26 Apr 2013, 22:50

None of her planned "out for a walk" shots ever get picked up. In fact, since George moved to Berlin, she gets more PR here than she does anywhere else. This is most definitely a photo op and I just don't get why they're not better at doing it so it doesn't look so obvious. It's just kind of sad, frankly.

But maybe theminis is on to something...but, remember, she doesn't eat sugar, so I think she's on her way to borrow some Agave.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 26 Apr 2013, 22:54

Yes yes diversion because she is on her way to germany,she never ever lets anyone know her plans she just shows up and everyone is surprised! LOL!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:21

phys major wrote:Yes yes diversion because she is on her way to germany,she never ever lets anyone know her plans she just shows up and everyone is surprised! LOL!!!!

Imagine the surprise of all those German photographers who just happened to be hanging around the one gate in the Berlin airport where a former wrestler/American reality show contestant was disembarking!

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:25

What's Agave please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:39

Agave is used as a natural sugar substitute. It is supposed to be better for you than sugar and used as an alternate sweetner.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:41

I't it the plant they make tequila from, Jo? And the blue variety is the best for that I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:51

Ah....Thanks both....I thought I'd heard the name before.
So it was in the Casamigos adverts where I'd read it before.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 00:52

Silly Girl got the prize--Agave is kind of like honey Joanna. It's all the rage now for sweetening but since I started my recent "journey" I've discovered it's really not better than sugar as far as what it does once it gets into your body. It's a fad that many celebs promote, including Stacy.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 27 Apr 2013, 02:13

Agave is a little bit better for diabetics, because it's absorbed slower. You don't get the total rush of sugar in your blood stream all at once. It is very costly. We did use it in gluten-free baking until my daughter read an article on what long term use does to a man's personal parts.
We stopped using it she still has a husband we need at one man around. ;-)
Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 27 Apr 2013, 02:16

Well, I hope that George doesn't dip his personal part in his Agave Casamigos tequila.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 27 Apr 2013, 03:29

Okay I'm going to throw a wrench in this discussion.

Just because the title of the thread is "Stacey Goes for a Walk" doesn't mean that's what she's doing.

What she might have been doing is gotten dressed to go somewhere and walked down the driveway to her car.

Her dress is appropriate if she were going to meet friends, or even for something at work with the show where she would just need to change into wardrobe they provided when she got there.

If Stacey were going for a walk in George's neighborhood she'd be wearing sneakers, have a water bottle and be heading away from the paps since there's a canyon trail right at the end of his street.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 27 Apr 2013, 03:44

Unless someone has other information, I believe George's driveway is private, meaning there is a gate with an intercom at the end of it (stopping to open the gate has been referenced in several magazine articles where the journalist has visited George at his home). An invited guest would either buzz to be let in, or would have the code to open the gate themselves. No visitor, least of all the live-in girlfriend, should have to park on the street. I can't really come up with a reason why she would be parked on the street - it's inconvenient at best, since it's a decent distance from the street to the house. Can't speak for Katie, but I'm guessing "Stacy Goes for a Walk" is the title of the post because "Stacy Sets Up Another Painfully Obvious Photo Op" is too on-the-nose.

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 27 Apr 2013, 03:48

I agree LornaDoone she is really isn't going for a walk but I do not believe she is meeting anyone. The photographer does work for Getty images. She is not a paparazzi but a freelance photographer for hire. Except for the clothes and the venue these are no different than the ones outside her studio a few months ago. Having perused the photo sites for any photos of GC I have seen lots of these staged sorts of shots from other celebrities. The true pap shots of her are when she is out and about and doesn't smile at the camera and isn't made up. Just the way I see it of course....we have no idea really what this is all about.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 04:55

That makeup and hair was professionally done. That outfit was put together by a stylist. It's a set up Lorna, but I love you for tryin' girlfriend. You must have had a great week because you're being so NICE!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:22

LornaDoone wrote:Just because the title of the thread is "Stacey Goes for a Walk" doesn't mean that's what she's doing. What she might have been doing is gotten dressed to go somewhere and walked down the driveway to her car.
Yep, very true. Although it's clearly a staged shoot, that doesn't mean she isn't going somewhere.

Missa wrote:Unless someone has other information, I believe George's driveway is private, meaning there is a gate with an intercom at the end of it (stopping to open the gate has been referenced in several magazine articles where the journalist has visited George at his home).
I think I can partly answer that one: he has a long driveway from the street to his home. The entrance doesn't seem to have a gate (or at least, in all pictures there's nothing to be seen from the street). I'd bet that at the top of the driveway, near his house, is the gate you mean.

Of course that doesn't explain why she'd be walking along the driveway because I'd assume her car, or a taxi or whatever, would be at the house.

Missa wrote:Can't speak for Katie, but I'm guessing "Stacy Goes for a Walk" is the title of the post because "Stacy Sets Up Another Painfully Obvious Photo Op" is too on-the-nose.
Haha! I thought that was so obvious it didn't cross my mind to call it.

OofOof wrote:That makeup and hair was professionally done. That outfit was put together by a stylist. It's a set up Lorna
Sure, it's a set up, but that doesn't mean she's not going somewhere.

Apologies to anyone who was mislead by the title. I didn't mean she was going for a walk as in taking a stroll around the neighbourhood. I meant she was pictured walking.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:32

"Sure, it's a set up, but that doesn't mean she's not going somewhere."

She is. She's going from point A to point B !! (giggle)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:35

You guys are a hoot! And I think the thread title is perfect! I actually thought that's what the Sun article said. I think they say she's out for a walk--in 5 inch sandals, full makeup, Daisy Duke shorts and hair styled to the nth degree! Yep...that's me when I take my dog for a walk. Everyone in my neighborhood is in awe of my outfits and makeup. And my hair...it's just perfect!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:37

gotpics
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:39

You definitely don't want pics Deb...sometimes I even shock myself with my get ups. affraid
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 27 Apr 2013, 06:47

Dont know about that. As a photographer I am always seeking the unusual and the unknown!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 27 Apr 2013, 10:48

She looks like she has been Photoshop inserted into the picture. Like they took a picture of a driveway then took a pic of her walking and blended the too together. It just looks off.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Apr 2013, 11:01

melbert wrote:Well, I hope that George doesn't dip his personal part in his Agave Casamigos tequila.

LOL! .....it puts new light on our UK expression of
"dipping his wick" though Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 27 Apr 2013, 11:09

watching wrote:She looks like she has been Photoshop inserted into the picture. Like they took a picture of a driveway then took a pic of her walking and blended the too together. It just looks off.

But her shadow is clearly seen on the driveway, so I imagine it's genuine.
But our playful is the expert on photos.....so what's your opinion
on that playful ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 27 Apr 2013, 14:49

Watching I was just waiting to see if someone said that. I saw this a few minutes after it was posted here and that was my first thought. I do some photo shop work and it looks off to me too. She looks placed on the background. The edges around her are too sharp. Like if you stand a toddler in front of a screen at one of those picture places. I'm not saying it is, I haven't had time to take it into a graphics program and look closely at it, it just jumped out at me when I first saw it and I instantly thought it was off.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 27 Apr 2013, 15:11

Well that's got to be one heck of a "photoshopper" because she's casting quite a shadow under her on the ground and you can see the reflection of what she's holding in her hand in the shadow.

That picture was taken in George's driveway...it is what it is!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next