George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

+14
Henway
OofOof
Lighterside
Joanna
m4rose
party animal - not!
Dior
Natascha
lelacorb
watching
LornaDoone
silly girl
Katiedot
theminis
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin Empty Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 06:48

Confirmed: Stacy is back in LA and assuming they are not going to be together over Easter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stepping out makeup-free, Stacy Keibler was feeling camera-shy as she dropped by a friend’s house in West Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon (March 27).

Though boyfriend George Clooney was nowhere to be seen, it appears a walk down the aisle may be in the future for the picture perfect couple.

Sources tell The National Enquirer that Stacy is “unbelievably savvy”, and has been playing gorgeous George like “a fiddle” despite not sharing his A-List celebrity status.

“At first, I wouldn’t have given them two months, much less two years”, a source says. “While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she’s this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood. But George only seems more drawn to her as time goes by.”

The former pro wrestler has allegedly learnt how to play things just right with Brad Pitt‘s BFF, knowing to “keep her distance when she needs to” after his previous relationships ended because “women forced themselves too quickly into his life and he hated that”, confirms the source.

And it seems that distance is key in the couple’s relationship and absence certainly does make the heart grow fonder, as the model will do “her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project”, the source continues.

But Stacy’s tricks seem to work as “eventually he starts missing her, and he’s the one who calls. She lets George come to her.”

“This is the most comfortable I’ve seen George in a relationship”, the source gushes. “I think George may even realise, as he’s getting on in years, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”

Last edited by theminis on Thu 28 Mar 2013, 06:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added my 2 cents worth)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 06:54

Thank you mod - off my game today x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin Empty Re: Photos: Stacy Keibler back in LA after flying visit to Berlin

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Mar 2013, 06:55

Thanks for this theminis. I've just made it a new thread (new sighting, new thread please!).

She's not looking on top form here is she? Cue split rumours round 3!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:00

So funny that there are no LAX photos. There have been so many for so many other celebrities.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:01

Cant keep up with all the split rumours, wedding and even pregnancy rumours - I'd be posting stuff all day if I tried -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:02

Hhhm perhaps she wanted people to think she was still in Berlin so snuck in quietly, not sure how one does that at Lax - though I don't remember seeing photos of her leaving for Berlin at Lax. Weren't the photos I posted of her landing taken upon landing in Berlin or am I mixed up as per usual...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:15

theminis wrote:Confirmed: Stacy is back in LA and assuming they are not going to be together over Easter.

Stepping out makeup-free, Stacy Keibler was feeling camera-shy as she dropped by a friend’s house in West Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon (March 27).

Though boyfriend George Clooney was nowhere to be seen, it appears a walk down the aisle may be in the future for the picture perfect couple.

Sources tell The National Enquirer that Stacy is “unbelievably savvy”, and has been playing gorgeous George like “a fiddle” despite not sharing his A-List celebrity status.

“At first, I wouldn’t have given them two months, much less two years”, a source says. “While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she’s this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood. But George only seems more drawn to her as time goes by.”

The former pro wrestler has allegedly learnt how to play things just right with Brad Pitt‘s BFF, knowing to “keep her distance when she needs to” after his previous relationships ended because “women forced themselves too quickly into his life and he hated that”, confirms the source.

And it seems that distance is key in the couple’s relationship and absence certainly does make the heart grow fonder, as the model will do “her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project”, the source continues.

But Stacy’s tricks seem to work as “eventually he starts missing her, and he’s the one who calls. She lets George come to her.”

“This is the most comfortable I’ve seen George in a relationship”, the source gushes. “I think George may even realise, as he’s getting on in years, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”

Oh yea, he came to her alright. He dropped that film, hopped on a plane and went to her! And later this year he'll be dropping his film in Canada and running back to see her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:43

I think she had wanted the world to think she was still there. Sunglasses, caps and dressed down - she did not want the press seeing her. One dinner and one day on set in Berlin (all that was seen by the press - there could have been more or maybe not) doesn't sell love story. She was flown in to stop the split rumours. Once that was done, she got sent home.

The fact that there has been no tweets about flying back, missing Berlin, hello LA or pics of her first class seat on the plane tells me that she wants people to believe that she is still there. She was more than happy to openly announce she was going and when she had arrived so why not when she left?? This is the only explanation I can come up with - her wanted to sell the PR image of the relationship as much as George does.

Is this not the same as Betty when he was shooting Descendants in Hawaii? From Betty's original twitter account we knew she flew in for a week, 10 days at most then went back to LA for 3-4 weeks before the next visit. Her first Hawaii appearance was within 24 hours of split stories being run.

Rinse and repeat George?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:50

From Zimbio.com
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 28 Mar 2013, 07:52

From Zimbio.com
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 28 Mar 2013, 08:28

In our Sunday- newspaper it said she was invited to Berlin for that Escada store openeing by the guy who was with her that night and that she left Berlin on Friday already. (Unfortunately, the article is not online and I don't have the paper anymore).

But, if that story from the Enquirer was true, why did she have to make such a secret of being back in LA?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 09:13

Those jeans are too tight.
Usually I would say "every step is an orgasm", but her face is showing the wrong expression, maybe she's a better actress than we all know.

Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:06

How annoying must all the stories be if you're perfectly happy? Don't envy them

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:43

Dior wrote:Those jeans are too tight.
Usually I would say "every step is an orgasm", but her face is showing the wrong expression, maybe she's a better actress than we all know.

Thank you Dior! I thought I was the only one that thought her jeans were too tight. I mean seriously, did she paint those bad boys on? And how does she breathe or sit down? Let alone walk? They remind me of the painted on jeans from the ad for Ambercrombie I think?.......Either way, ouch is all I can think her vajayjay is saying. affraid
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:51

Aren't those jeans the fashion these days ? She's slim enough to wear them, lucky her.
Its a better look than fat women in leggings...Yukkkk.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 28 Mar 2013, 14:18

No those jeans aren't that tight, imo...I wear them like that all the time and I'm an old fart. Who wants a saggy butt or loose legs? Makes you look 100 years old!

But I WANT that hoodie she's got on...love that! I've never seen a leather hoodie before...it's really cute.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:07

Yes I like that leather jacket but I'm too short in the neck for hoodies. Looks good on her though.
Oh.....If one's tall and has a long neck casuals look so much better !
At 5.3 I've always said "put me on a medieval rack
and stretch me." Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 28 Mar 2013, 15:48

While I don't believe she's make up free--I love all the DM stories about celebs supposedly going make up free and you can see eyeliner, foundation etc.--these kind of shots of any celeb, where they've done they're own make up, make me realize how much I'd love to have my own make up artist move in with me! She/all celebs look like different people.

Have to agree with Dior on the jeans. I'm like you Lighter, I wear my tighter (than I should as I don't think I'm as in as good as shape as you Ms. lighter!) but those are too tight. They're making a woman with no fat on her body look hippy. And it looks painful!

As far as why no pics. Sadly for Stacy, the only time there's any interest in her now by the paps is when she is associated with George. I think Theminis probably hit it with her not wanting people to know she had left which is so silly. She'd be better of PR wise to have done a Stacy Tweet--sad to say goodbye to Berlin, but I'll be back! Hello LA! Even if things are still wonderful in George and Stacy Land, by doing the quiet return, she's just adding fuel to the fire. But then maybe that's what she wants as there've been no new stories about her and, any PR seems to be better than none.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:26

Well, I was working at a Levi's flagshipstore for a while and I was a top seller Smile
Wouldn't have sold her those jeans, except one or two sizes bigger. There are wrinkles all over her thighs.
Skinny jeans are still everywhere and I wear them too, but you shouldn't look like a pressed sausage.

Last edited by Dior on Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:36; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:33

On her figure the jeans look perfectly okay to me, tis the fashion as they say and she can pull it off. I too want that leather hoodie for winter this year - will do some investigating.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:39

Might be a question of style and taste....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:49

Don't the wrinkles on the thighs mean that the jeans aren't skn tight in the crotch but have some looseness ?
I wear baggie loose trousers so am inexperienced in skinnies. Lol

I like the whole look.

Wonder if the old fashioned looking bottle is undercover Casamigos ? Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:54

It might be, my RL's look just as good though.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:03

Joanna wrote:Don't the wrinkles on the thighs mean that the jeans aren't skn tight in the crotch but have some looseness ?
I wear baggie loose trousers so am inexperienced in skinnies. Lol

I like the whole look.

Wonder if the old fashioned looking bottle is undercover Casamigos ? Sofa bounce

Those horizontal wrinkles mean that her thighs are too big for her jeans, you might know similar wrinkles in too tight T-Shirts, skirts or dresses...
Gosh, you're a woman, do I really have to explain this women stuff to you?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:18

Hey...don't be rude to your elders Dearest Dior.....Lol

All my trousers wrinkle like that....and they're loose.
I dress for comfort at my age...just you wait... Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:22

When there is spandex in the jeans they will give you lines also. Hate to tell you all but that is not a leather hoodie.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:31

Henway wrote:When there is spandex in the jeans they will give you lines also. Hate to tell you all but that is not a leather hoodie.

What is it ?
Have you found a link to one ? Theminis & Lighter will want to know !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:34

theminis wrote:On her figure the jeans look perfectly okay to me, tis the fashion as they say and she can pull it off. I too want that leather hoodie for winter this year - will do some investigating.

See I thought it was leather too but Henway said it's not leather and she's really good with clothes...I wonder what type of fabric is it. It's so cute though and I have a thing for jackets.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:36

Mr Google may help there...especially if you say Images too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:37

Henway wrote:When there is spandex in the jeans they will give you lines also. Hate to tell you all but that is not a leather hoodie.

hahahaha I should have read down a little farther and I would have seen this! What kind of fabric is it Hen? And yes, I thought it was a "stretch" type jean material too not the other heavier jean material, that doesn't give or stretch at all.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:45

Lighter and Theminis--I warn you not to check out that jacket. I checked out those Isabel Marant boots she wore because I fell in love with them and they're $600...I'll bet that jacket is at least $500.

I don't like the shoes--love the style not the print--but I'll bet those shoes which are very hot right now are at least $400.

I need to find a job like hers!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:15

Maybe she's wearing jeggings lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 28 Mar 2013, 23:04

TNMC: Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 23:18

Of course this is a stretch jeans she is wearing, she wouldn't have any chance to get in otherwise, lol.

But that doesn't mean there have to be wrinkles.

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Mar 2013, 23:36

Joanna wrote:Hey...don't be rude to your elders Dearest Dior.....Lol

All my trousers wrinkle like that....and they're loose.
I dress for comfort at my age...just you wait... Superdupercool

Joanna, how could I be rude to you being your Dearest Dior!

Next time I am in England let's meet and do a little shopping Smile

For sure we will find you some nice ladylike comfortable pants without
wrinkles and hanging down bottom.

sunny
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 28 Mar 2013, 23:50

You've been spying on me Dearest Dior !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 28 Mar 2013, 23:53

Joanna, maybe she likes your little a$$

(The avatar? All puns intended)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 29 Mar 2013, 00:03

Thanks Deb! I completely missed Joanna's new Avatar. What is this pic Joanna? Are you trying to say something to all of us? Very Happy

And so I don't get in trouble by getting off topic, while I don't like the pants, I must say Stacy's butt rocks.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 02:10

Of cause I cannot & would not dress like Stacy but don't you think the prices are extravagant? Really should saving for a rainy day or whatever. I just think that you can get as nice or better less. I have to say that I don't by name but by what I like and can afford, so it might be me. :-}
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Mar 2013, 02:41

George Clooney is her rainy day!! And if you have the money, well why not enjoy it - as long as you spread it around, then its okay to splurge on yourself at times - trying to convince myself here LOL.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 29 Mar 2013, 03:38

As someone who "spread the wealth" for the brief moment I was riding high...I kind of wish I'd bought myself a new car now or something...oh well, hopefully there's some good Karma out there.

But I do understand what you mean Mazy. It does seem rather ridiculous to pay what we pay for designer items, especially since so many of them are actually made in China by poor people who are paid very little.

I guess for Stacy, however, some of what she buys is out of necessity. It's part of her job to attend red carpets and get photographed and the only way seems to be by wearing designer clothing.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 29 Mar 2013, 03:53

Lighterside wrote:

hahahaha I should have read down a little farther and I would have seen this! What kind of fabric is it Hen? And yes, I thought it was a "stretch" type jean material too not the other heavier jean material, that doesn't give or stretch at all.

Look at the cuffs it is stretch fabric with sparkle shimmer in it, there could be sections of leather on it but it is not a full leather jacket. If those panels are leather then they have been treated to have the shimmer to it also. the area around the pocket is messing with me it has a glare that looks like leather but the sides under the arm are stretch fabric.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 29 Mar 2013, 04:45

Not Stacys but real hoodie leather jacket see the cuff-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and another

Also Stacy's is like a cowl/turtleneck when zipped not a hood.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Mar 2013, 05:42

good eye on the hood/cowl.
There's leather, faux leather and pleather. Could be anything !
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 29 Mar 2013, 05:50

Henway wrote:Not Stacys but real hoodie leather jacket see the cuff-
and another

Also Stacy's is like a cowl/turtleneck when zipped not a hood.

Almost choked when I saw the price of the first one!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:24

Thanks Henway - start saving a wee bit as Im buying - Vince scuba leather jacket looks perfecto.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:39

The comment about being Brad Pitts BFF leads me to believe the writer doesn't know subjects all that well.
Makeup and jeans look great, wish I could look that good of film with no makeup. Hell I'd settle for looking that good makeup free in my mirror.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:41

I've got three from here...beautiful soft leather, well made and very good prices. From UK obviously.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:43

theminis wrote:George Clooney is her rainy day!! And if you have the money, well why not enjoy it - as long as you spread it around, then its okay to splurge on yourself at times - trying to convince myself here LOL.

Hey she's helping prop up the economy! That would be my story anyway if I had the money to blow... Wink

@Hen...I knew I could count on you to know what it was...and that Vince leather hoodie from Nordstroms is fantastic...but like Lorna, I choked a little on the price! Well a lot actually...LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 29 Mar 2013, 22:08

@Lighterside--I tell myself on a regular basis I'm helping prop up our economy everytime I make one of my less than sensible purchases, usually at Nordstroms sadly!

The Hollywood set must be chugging LOTS of money into something because almost every outfit Stacy has worn in the last several months end up costing almost $10,000 an outfit! I wonder if she gets to keep everything or if some of it is borrowed?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next