George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?

+23
party animal - not!
lovelylois
ktsue2002
madsky
MM
Lighterside
watching
LornaDoone
amaretti
melbert
Missa
Atalante
Mazy
Lakin460
Dior
Joanna
Bidbod
George Fan
Way2Old4Dis
noodle
cindigirl
janieb
Katiedot
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?

Post by amaretti Wed 27 Feb 2013, 22:58

Oooh. Is he tall ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler made it through her second awards season: will she last much longer?

Post by Missa Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:05

amaretti wrote:Oooh. Is he tall ?

This isn't the best picture of him, but he's taller than Stacy even if she's in heels.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually, since she's doing the bendy leg thing, they look about the same height in this pic, but definitely taller in bare feet.

Last edited by Missa on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:06

Yep! Taller than Stacy. She can wear those 5 inch heels and still be shorter than he is. She actually fits him much better than she does George--physically at least in my opinion. For me, I have never thought she and George really looked great together. And not just because of the height diff when she wears her heels. As Katie said several weeks ago, the height diff and age difference together just make George look old when he's next to her. Again, that's my opinion.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:19

Agree with the looks better with her ex, although George and her both looked good on their last date, for me they just have never fit as a couple. Example- Ben and Jen, Grant and Lysa, even Rande and Cindy, look good together, but Stacey makes George look small and old.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:20

I think she does look good with him. I think she also looked good with Chris Evans- who she had a little make-out session with a few years ago. He is not as tall but so cute. He brought his Mom to the Oscars when he was presenting with the Avengers- he plays Captain America.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stacy is the one who ends it. If she wants what she said she wanted family, at some point it has to end. Unless she changes her mind. I think anyone who thinks George is going to change his mind is drinking the kool-aid.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:24

I agree I think she'll be the one to end it but I don't think she wants it to end just yet. She's getting way too much professionally out of this relationship. Without George she's barely a blip in the entertainment world. With him, she appears along with Jennifer Lawrence on Best Dressed Lists. Pretty amazing! I think, like I believed at her age not so long ago, you delude yourself into believing you have time for everything. You soon realize when the shit hits the fan, you were wrong, but while you're in the midst of living your life, you believe the fairy tale that you don't have to worry about waiting to start a family.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:34

I don't know I kind of thought she really has gotten all she can out of the relationship. She has met most of the people who could actually get her a job, and I just kind of think she might be done.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:39

I thought that a few months ago but then I noticed there was nothing being written about her when she's without George. Almost nothing! It was pretty weird. The DM went through a period where almost everyday they had a Stacy story. They were in love with her I swear. Same with Just Jared. Then George went underground and there were no pics of them together and the paps seemed to stop following her.

If her new show takes off, then I think she'll be ready to leave him. But, they only ordered 10 and it just doesn't seem like the kind of show that will make it big. Who knows, I'm not a reality show fan so I could be way off. But, if that doesn't get re-upped then she's back to red carpets and club openings. If that happens, I think she'll hang on for dear life.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 27 Feb 2013, 23:47

Oh come on . She can do all that on her own now .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Thu 28 Feb 2013, 03:37

Time will tell. She might get tired of him, but if she is happy and he is then that is all that counts. I know George has a lot of other things on his mind, like making his movies and not settling down. Stacy could hang in there longer, but if she wants a family, it will not be George. George just likes to be free, and not be tied down. I love him anyway, and no matter what path he chooses, he will make the right decision. love ya geroge, bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 28 Feb 2013, 03:43

Atalante wrote:How ever can this be offensive, ey MM, George is the ONE who's always laughing with his Kentucky roots, so ...
George can make fun of being from Kentucky because he is from Kentucky. It's fine to make fun of yourself.

You're from Belgium so you can make fun of Belgium. As you've seen, your posts are coming across as offensive to others, so stop.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:29

Those others don't seem to get G.C. fully, so ... pointing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 28 Feb 2013, 15:55

You are off topic, tsk, tsk...

So my guess is: she will last.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 01 Mar 2013, 16:35

Missa wrote:
amaretti wrote:Oooh. Is he tall ?

This isn't the best picture of him, but he's taller than Stacy even if she's in heels.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Actually, since she's doing the bendy leg thing, they look about the same height in this pic, but definitely taller in bare feet.

Stacy definately looks better with this gentleman. She is much too young for George, and if she really wants a family, she is best to do it soon, because she may not be able to later on. George does not want a family, so she needs to look elsewhere for her wish to come true.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:08

Have to agree she fits this guy in a way she doesn't with George. She looks at ease with this guy and there's always a little bit of tension with George. And, because she's so much younger she makes George look OLD!

When I look at photos of her with her last boyfriend I see a couple. When I look at photos of her with George, I see a girl with her sugar daddy. She seems to accentuate the age diff in a way that the last one of George's didn't. Don't know why as they're the same age!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2