George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

+19
cindigirl
Lakin460
Lighterside
lelacorb
theminis
pandabear
melbert
lovelylois
bamboochacha
m4rose
silly girl
madsky
Dior
party animal - not!
watching
niloufar
OofOof
Katiedot
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? Empty Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:44

Thanks Henway for this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cyndi Lauper, Backstreet Boys and More to Present at 40th Anniversary American Music Awards, 11/18

Dick Clark productions (dcp) has announced the presenters for “The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards.” The roster includes 50 Cent, Ashley Benson, Backstreet Boys, Brandy, Colbie Caillat, Cyndi Lauper, Elisha Cuthbert, Eric Stonestreet, Florida Georgia Line, Gavin DeGraw, Ginnifer Goodwin, Hayden Panettiere, Heidi Klum, Jennifer Morrison, Jenny McCarthy, Karmin, Kerry Washington, Lady Antebellum, Lucy Hale, Luke Bryan, Neon Trees, Ne-Yo, Paula Abdul, Phillip Phillips, Ryan Seacrest, Stacy Keibler and will.i.am in addition to some surprise appearances.

“The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards” will be broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18 (8:00-11:00 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC. Tickets are now on sale (visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call 1-877-234-8425.).

For the sixth year, winners will be determined by online voting. Artists will be honored in the categories of Pop/Rock, Country, Rap/Hip-Hop, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Adult Contemporary, Latin, Contemporary Inspirational and -- for the first year ever -- Electronic Dance Music. Fans can go to the official homepage of “The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards,” ama.abc.com, to find nominations, performer and presenter announcements, artist information and more.

For the fourth consecutive year, the live online pre-show “Coca-Cola Red Carpet LIVE! @ The 2012 AMAs” will stream live for fans worldwide starting at 5:00 p.m., ET / 2:00 p.m., PT and will be hosted by Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole, Brad Goreski, Sean Kingston, Eden Sher and Tristan Wilds, as well as Nokia correspondent Andy Grammer. Viewers will be able to watch the live show on ABC.com, AMAs365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream, POPSUGAR.com, YouTube, and through AP Live Entertainment. Livestream and Ustream-powered video players will be made available to media partners, as well as for the websites and Facebook Pages of participating talent.

“The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards” is produced by Dick Clark productions, inc. Allen Shapiro and Orly Adelson will executive produce the show. Larry Klein will produce. The program will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format with 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,D,L,S parental guideline.

Fans can go to ama.abc.com, AMAs365.com, follow the AMAs on Twitter @theamas, and like the AMAs on Facebook at facebook.com/amas to find performer and presenter announcements, artist information, Memes, Gifs and more. Fans can now watch “AMAs On Demand,” a weekly web series hosted by Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole and Megan Turney. The web series is published weekly to YouTube (youtube.com/awardsshownetwork), ABC.com and other streaming partners and covers all things “AMA,” including breaking news, artist spotlights, retrospectives on fashion, acceptance speeches, red carpet and backstage interviews.

About Dick Clark productions, inc. – Founded in 1957, Dick Clark productions, inc. (dcp) is a leading independent producer of television programming. dcp produces perennial hits such as the “American Music Awards,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Academy of Country Music Awards,” and “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest.” dcp also produces popular weekly television programming, including “So You Think You Can Dance,” and owns and maintains one of the world’s most unique and extensive entertainment libraries, which includes more than 30 years of “American Bandstand” footage. For additional information about dcp, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About the American Music Awards – In 1973 Dick Clark created the American Music Awards to pay tribute to popular musicians from various genres of music and to put audiences in touch with the latest phenomena in American music. Since its founding, the AMAs have honored and showcased the talents of some of the biggest names in the music industry. Archived footage and photography are available upon request.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

Post by OofOof Fri 16 Nov 2012, 06:01

Why would she be presenting at this awards show? Everyone else either has a show on ABC or one of the other big three or are musicians or related to the music industry. Wow, it is amazing how much influence just dating someone who is a major star gets you!

Doesn't make sense to me but more power to her!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

Post by niloufar Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:01

She became famouse more.because she is with GC
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:08

E Online has her as attending but not mentioned as one of the presenters.

News/ Justin Bieber Sitting With Taylor Swift at American Music Awards (Sorry, Selena Gomez!)
by Brett Malec Thu., Nov. 15, 2012 1:39 PM PST

Justin Bieber will be sitting next to one of Selena Gomez's best buddies at this Sunday's 2012 American Music Awards in L.A. The 18-year-old "Boyfriend" singer will be enjoying the big show just three seats away from country cutie Taylor Swift, who's BFFs with the Biebs' now ex-girlfriend (awkward alert!). Bieber and Swift, who are both performing during the awards, will be sitting front and center, and as many Beliebers recall, this isn't their first time together at the show. Bieber, Swift and Gomez all sat together during last year's AMAs. We can only imagine what the two music superstars will be chatting about throughout the night!

Meanwhile, Bieber's pal Usher and American Idol winner Carrie Underwood will be planted just on the other side of him, while new AI judge Nicki Minaj and Pitbull are seated on the other side of Swift.

Chris Brown, Pink, No Doubt and Ludacris will also be in the first row, in front of stars like Carly Rae Jepsen and Stacy Keibler to one side of the stage. On the other, Ke$ha, Psy, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Antebellum, Ryan Seacrest and Christina Aguilera will be enjoying the awards and performances.

We can also exclusively announce that this year's list of AMA presenters includes Heidi Klum, 50 Cent, Brandy, Lady Antebellum, Phillip Phillips, Jennifer Morrison, Karmin, Colbie Caillat, Cyndi Lauper, Jenny McCarthy, Ne-Yo, and country crooners Luke Bryan and Neon Trees.

The AMAs air Sunday on ABC at 8 p.m. Now we want to hear from you. Who are you most excited to see at the 2012 AMAs? Sound off below!

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:25

Now that would make more sense.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:52

Question: What is Heidi Klum's connection with the AMA- apart from Seal, of course?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:36

Although George took her out to meet A-listers she would have never met on her own, she shouldn't forget that she still has nothing in common with those people, who all had a career since ages and who are famous for their work and not for posing for the paps or posing at D-list events.
A comparison to Heidi Klum is simply ridiculous.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Nov 2012, 12:38

Er, I wasn't comparing the two. I just wondered what her connections were with the AMA?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 16 Nov 2012, 15:04

Both Heidi Klum(Project Runway) and now Stacy(unnamed food show) are hosts of a Lifetime Series. Disney/ABC partially owns Lifetime which is airing the AMA, there is the connection for a presenter. Makes a bit more sense now.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 16 Nov 2012, 17:06

Ah, Madsky, thank you for the answer. Whatever network produces these shows always loads them with their own people so now it makes sense.

Party, I agree Heidi would have little connection now to the music world, but, for better or worse, she is a celebrity in her own right. She was a well known model (super model..?) and has a show that was pretty successful for several years. I think she is higher up on the celebrity food chain then our Stacy, whether fair or not. Her name recognition isn't due to Seal or any other man. When introducing her it's not Heidi Klum, GF of.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 16 Nov 2012, 17:24

Oh, thanks, OofOof, for that.

The wheels of the celebrity industry and connections go around and around in money making circles, don't they?

And according to Ryan Seacrest who seems to be a bit involved in this Ms Keibler will indeed be presenting.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 16 Nov 2012, 17:44

I usually don't watch many award shows to be honest. There are just too many of them now so that it's gotten to the point that it seems like a whole lot of rich people gathered together to praise each other. And, the fact that these same people are given gift "baskets" worth as much as $100,000+ for "presenting" an award (which basically means reading lines some underpaid writer wrote for them) really disgusts me, when there are so many people in our country who could use some help!

But, I just might have to watch this one, unless one of the COH crack video finders can find a clip of her presentation!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 00:49

She has arrived. I like the dress although it seems it should be longer and her hair is more natural. Wonder what she will be presenting if at all? I saw somewhere that she is sitting behind "No Doubt".

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Nov 2012, 00:57

She actually looks nice but yikesarama that dress is short. Girl best not sneeze or it is hello lady parts! Shocked
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 19 Nov 2012, 01:41

Perhaps her budding career has more to do with Cindy Crawford than George Clooney. Wheee!
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 01:54

I have been watching it while waiting for Dexter to start. She just finished presenting the Hip Hop Award to Nicky Minaj. She did pretty well reading the teleprompter. Her voice was well modulated. Better than the last time I heard her speak. She seemed a bit out of place and she towered over her co presenter NeeYo. (Not sure who he is ---I don't really listen to Hip Hop althougn I have heard of him).

Twitter comments about her are mixed. Either they love her or are wondering why she is there saying she is only there because she is GC's gf.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 19 Nov 2012, 02:11

From Wireimage

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 19 Nov 2012, 02:16

M4Rose, see what you mean about the dress! Wow! Just looked at the pics Lois posted and that dress was designed for someone a little shorter I think. In a few of the poses, you can actually see the upper upper part of her thigh which is usually covered by a mini. When she sat down, she must have been pretty much exposed.

I don't know how she or any of the other female celebs out there walk in those 6 inch heels. I have to give them credit for being able to stand it because they have to hurt. I can do 4 inchers but they hurt at the end of a long day. Cannot imagine wearing the ones she does!

Still don't quite understand why she's a presenter since she's not in the music or TV world really. But good for her for getting this gig. Probably won't watch it--hasn't played here yet I don't think--since you all have done such great "reporting" there's no need!

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Nov 2012, 03:17

Looks like she's having fun with her stylist!

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Live from the red carpet with @mrbradgoreski Ready to boogie at the #amas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 03:25

I know she looks more natural here. She never acts that way with GC. She looked so strained at the Halloween party or at the Carousel Ball here she is very relaxed.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Nov 2012, 03:32

Stacy with her stylist:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 19 Nov 2012, 03:55

I love the dress except feel it should be a bit longer. She is too old to be wearing a dress this short.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 19 Nov 2012, 04:56

Love the dress, especially colour, and its short but she has the legs for it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 07:16

I think Stacy does not understand anything about fashion! Beige shoes with black / gray dress and black clutch? The dress is definitely not sewn for her if it was tailor-made would have been longer because for her this dress is just a cover underwear. All Sannno that Stacy has nice legs, but it did not seem necessary to expose them completely, she was a Music award was not on a ring wrestler.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:07

Lainey's take on Stacy presenting at the AMA:

Lainey

George Clooney’s girlfriend gets to present

Stacy Keibler presented at the American Music Awards last night because...

She’s dating George Clooney?

Far as I know there’s not much else to promote. And whatever she does have to promote, I’m pretty sure it’s not on ABC either.

Whatever.

We’ve already established that being George Clooney’s girlfriend has its many advantages, so long as you’re not a dumbass about the contraband, marriage and babies. He is generous with everything else.

So here she is in a decent dress, by her standards, though I would have chosen a less clashy shoe, and the hair doesn’t suck either, but maybe the teasing and/or extra body hairpiece could have been styled with more skill because right now, it’s much, much too obvious, especially when viewed from the side.

As for George, he was photographed in good spirits visiting a friend on Saturday in Sherman Oaks, quietly preparing for award season, lobbying behind the scenes in support of his Argo. As a producer on the film, he gets to be on stage if it wins. So... Stacy’s going back to the Academy Awards then? Would she be the first to make it to TWO Oscars?

Note: She has the same pictures there of both Stacy and George in Sherman Oaks.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 19 Nov 2012, 17:13

thanks for the update, lighter. She's on Celebitchy, too.

Stacy Keibler in a super-short Collette Dinnigan at the AMAs: uncomfortable or cute?
Here are some more photos from last night’s American Music Awards – you can see my previous fashion post here. I was glancing through all of the red carpet photos, and good God was this a terrible event style-wise. Some of the new trends are “horrible Barbie wigs” and “cocktail dresses with really high necks.” Awful. I was going to make Taylor Swift the lead of this post, but I’m much more fascinated by Stacy Keibler’s Collette Dinnigan minidress. This might be the minidress to end all minidresses. I’m pretty sure that if she even breathed the wrong way or leaned forward a few inches, we would be seeing her Keibler biscuit. Now, all that being said, if Dinnigan had added maybe 3 more inches to the bottom, I would have absolutely loved this dress. Also: WTF was she doing there? “Clooney’s Girlfriend” is not a musical career.

NOTE: the Celebitchy writer goes on to divert to others there - Kerry Washington, Taylor Swift, etc. Comments at the bottom are mostly negative about Stacy, altho some appear to like her look and her.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 18:48

I kind of watched American Music Awards, (flicking on when better shows had commercials). Anyway one of the times I watched for a few seconds, I noticed Pink performing a VERY erotic dance. Did anyone else catch that? Awesome.

Anyway I know Stacy has nice legs but her knees are too bony to be flaunt. My opinion.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:03

Pink video:

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:30

I am always impressed by Pink but this song and performance got me a bit upset. I never feel good about this kind of violence.

Anyway I found the video of the show on Youtube. SK comes in at about the 28:30 mark. She is introduced as an actress/tv host.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:57

thanks, SG. Didn't get to tune in last night and my bf doesn't have DVR. 'Preciate you posting it here.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:32

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:43

Isn't that Thomas Phillips, who is Brad Goreski's assistant opening the car door and then getting in on the other side?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 20:47

Horrible but George lost his sight?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:01

Thanks lux for the video. I'm happy to see Stacy is conscious of her short dress riding up in the car and pulling it down.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:02

Is that who that is in the video? He is also in a photo at the after party. The girl I think is the one she mentions in her tweet......she has a locked twitter account. So I am thinking this was a work thing .......

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:02

time 13:53 begins the presentation of Stacy (unfortunately is cut)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:04

Four of us in the office used to wear our skirts that short
circa 1971....And our male boss loved it !
I still keep in touch with him and his wife by email even now.

Underneath we wore a pair of skimpy knickers, then tights...which were topped off with tight fitting, short, brightly patterned, boxer pants, ladies version....all from M&S...so we were well covered.
Did any one else do the same ?? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:14

Joanna wrote:Four of us in the office used to wear our skirts that short circa 1971....And our male boss loved it !

I think that was about the time the story was circulated about the boss chasing the secretary around the desk. LOL super cool
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:24

Okay, I'm sorry, the girl needs to learn how to get into a car properly if she is going to wear something that short. We were lucky we didn't see her whohaw. And then what was with the turning away from the cameras when she did get in the car? Then, she practically sat on that other girls lap when that dude got in the car. I'm so confused and full of questions......perhaps I need a snickers bar because god knows I can't find a ding dang twinkie or ding dong!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:27

Lol....I imagine her "whohaw" was well covered up....Lol

I've never heard that expression before...nice one !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:36

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:37

whohaw: traslate for me the meanig! I am very interesting
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:43

I know it, I know it!!!!
Meaning private parts!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:44

lelacorb wrote: whohaw: traslate for me the meanig! I am very interesting

lela - whohaw is a slang word meaning her nether region. I don't know of any more polite way to say it. Maybe someone else can translate better.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Nov 2012, 21:59

cindigirl wrote:
lelacorb wrote: whohaw: traslate for me the meanig! I am very interesting

lela - whohaw is a slang word meaning her nether region. I don't know of any more polite way to say it. Maybe someone else can translate better.

Thank now I understund and now I know same more
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 20 Nov 2012, 02:19

Actually it did look like she was wearing dark colored panties.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Nov 2012, 08:38

Stacy (or her stylist) had the dress altered to be that short. Original dress was closer to knee length. Dinnigan usually aims her designs for the classy / elegant type, not the party girl which is why I was surprised for it to be a Dinnigan dress.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to photo
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Nov 2012, 15:25

OK, now she's just showing off. Trouble is the dress shows the fatty part of her inner thigh.. To me not a good look.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Tue 20 Nov 2012, 15:42

This dress looks weird on her and I finally figured out why. If you look at the waist of the dress as the halfway point, the top half is longer than the bottom half. I'm not saying that dresses have to be symmetrical, but the top of dress to waist shouldn't be longer than the bottom half. JMO of course.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 20 Nov 2012, 15:59

Maybe the bottom half is shorter than the top half because she had the dress shortened? It looks like she had the designer dress totally changed.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next