George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

+19
cindigirl
Lakin460
Lighterside
lelacorb
theminis
pandabear
melbert
lovelylois
bamboochacha
m4rose
silly girl
madsky
Dior
party animal - not!
watching
niloufar
OofOof
Katiedot
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

Post by premiere Tue 20 Nov 2012, 16:15

cindigirl wrote:Maybe the bottom half is shorter than the top half because she had the dress shortened? It looks like she had the designer dress totally changed.

I think she did, and she shouldn't have. Her legs would have looked just as nice with the dress at the original length. Sometimes I think she just tries too hard.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler to attend 40th Anniversary American Music Awards on 18th Nov?

Post by Lakin460 Tue 20 Nov 2012, 16:32

premiere wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Maybe the bottom half is shorter than the top half because she had the dress shortened? It looks like she had the designer dress totally changed.

I think she did, and she shouldn't have. Her legs would have looked just as nice with the dress at the original length. Sometimes I think she just tries too hard.

I don't disagree at all with what you're saying, but remember, she's following the dictates of her new stylist and I'm figuring what he says, goes, as far as what she wears and what she pairs with it.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Nov 2012, 16:37

Yep, I agree.

But I wouldn't blame her for wanting to move the waist down a bit. Some of the latest designs seem to have the waistline up by the armpits! And as someone who has a low waistline, all it does for me is make me look pregnant.

And how I would hate the likes of Goreski telling me what I should wear etc etc (if that's how it goes, I mean) I hope she disagrees sometimes

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:13

Party I agree with Lakin. Sadly, I doubt Stacy disagrees with most anyone, especially a guy and, most especially someone, who for better or worse is.famous.

Looking at the original dress, I suppose the model could be shorter than she is but when you look at the dimensions, as someone pointed out, it's no longer symmetrical so someone did lob off a big portion below. Which means they intentionally were upping what they thought would be the sex appeal of the dress.

As Cindi pointed out, it's so short it shows the upper thigh area, which looks funny. I would guess she was shooting for impressing guys not women and I'd bet all the comments sections on other celeb sites will have women dumping on her and the male contingent loving it. That's her demographic. Young males who used to watch her wrestling.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Nov 2012, 17:33

Her USP!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:23

Party, USP?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:33

Oh, sorry. It's a marketing phrase. Execs in the business try to find each product's (or person's in this case) Unique Selling Point to aim it at the right group of people. In other words, if you wanted to get, say, a new tin of beans on the supermarket shelves, the advertisers would be trying to find something that was different about your beans to get the public's attention

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 20 Nov 2012, 18:46

Oh, thanks, party. I didn't know what USP meant either!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Nov 2012, 19:03

heels are
impossible to wear

amazingly beautiful but

jimmy choo is a man
he has no idea... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 20 Nov 2012, 20:08

What I want to know is who told her it was attractive to stand with your legs apart and get photographed? THEY should be smacked upside the head. I don't mind that pose if the model is wearing pants or shorts or even a swimsuit, but never a dress. It's just sooooooo........cheap. But then again, who am I to speak? I couldn't put a nice outfit together if my life depended on it. I have the fashion sense of a hermit. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Tue 20 Nov 2012, 21:28

I can tell I'd like you M4Rose! And you're right about that open leg pose. That was a bit much!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 20 Nov 2012, 21:39

Right back at ya OofOof! Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Nov 2012, 00:40

it's me wrote:heels are
impossible to wear

amazingly beautiful but

jimmy choo is a man
he has no idea... Rolling Eyes

Jimmy Choo's are actually created by a woman.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 01:12

Have to say the 5 and 6 inch heels are sooooo bad for our feet. I don't know how the Stacy's of the world walk in those things for any length of time, let alone stand for hours on Red Carpets. I've got a friend who's an orthopedic doctor and he said he's seen more and more foot injuries from those heels in the last few years. He has a very bad opinion of Jimmy Choo (-:
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 21 Nov 2012, 03:54

I think Jimmy Choo makes the most beautiful heals just wish he would lower the heel.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 04:36

I love Jimmy Choo shoes too. I have a pair that's only 4 inches high (ha ha) but the 5 inchers I got a year ago have just sat in my closet. I joke their my most expensive piece of art. They killed the balls of my feet. A buddy told me to just keep trying and I'd get used to them but I don't think so...bruised the bottoms of my feet! I have to say the Stacy's of the world must either just be better at dealing with pain in their feet or maybe they're so skinny it doesn't hurt as much!

I do think those booties that are so popular now would probably be easier than just plain heels though. They would give you more support.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 21 Nov 2012, 13:55

Maybe Stacy's "gellin" (as in Dr. Scholl's insoles) in those Jimmy Choos......
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Nov 2012, 15:40

created by a woman
but asked for and sell
by a man
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 21 Nov 2012, 15:53

OofOof wrote:Have to say the 5 and 6 inch heels are sooooo bad for our feet. I don't know how the Stacy's of the world walk in those things for any length of time, let alone stand for hours on Red Carpets. I've got a friend who's an orthopedic doctor and he said he's seen more and more foot injuries from those heels in the last few years. He has a very bad opinion of Jimmy Choo (-:

You are absolutely right! Have you ever seen Stacy's feet when wearing flip-flops? You have some bad feet with hallux valgus clear sign that the very high heels ruin your feet and then Stacy does not even need because it is very high.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 21 Nov 2012, 17:00

Wow thanks to Party and Lela I learned 2 new words. USP and hallux valgus! Thanks ladies. Very Happy
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 21 Nov 2012, 22:38

Found this tweet about her AMA look. Notice how she is now being referred to as Clooney's EX girlfriend.

[url] [/url]
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 22 Nov 2012, 06:57

Don't think they're done TNMC. Saw that on twitter as well but decided if it were true it would be all over the internet. Think they're in Cabo with her friends. For some reason it makes me sad for him. Maybe his family goes but it doesn't seem like it.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 22 Nov 2012, 07:14

They are in Cabo. Lelacorb just posted Zimbio pictures...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:42

OofOof, I think he looks very happy to be on holiday and I'm sure he's doing what he wants to do. And who know's who may join them later?

The pix don't do the brand 'Casamigos' any harm either!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2