George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

+25
amaretti
m4rose
Joanna
cindigirl
LornaDoone
noodle
annemarie
Lakin460
Best in Category
it's me
theminis
laetval
NotAvailable
lelacorb
suebee
HRC2016
ally12
Maggy
Katiedot
phys major
OofOof
party animal - not!
Pink Ice 1990
silly girl
very vera
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty critics choice awards

Post by very vera Fri 11 Jan 2013, 01:37

just turned around to face TV and BAM George was walking by.

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty Re: George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 01:39

I was just looking for a thread ---- saw a tweet that someone saw him chatting with someone at the Critics Choice Award ---turned it on and saw him hugging someone with Stan in the background. I had been looking at Getty Images but there was no sign of him on the red carpet.

Totally forgot about this one....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty Re: George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 01:58

He seems to be sitting with Ben Affleck and Argo. I think he is alone. He looks nice. He laughed so cutely while Judd Apatow was being introduced.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Ice 1990 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:07

In a clip he was chatting with Eva Longoria.

Pink Ice 1990
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:07

Photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:12

Well done, SG! Just saw them..........oh, the power in that room.

Now, does His Nibs look unhealthy, or thin, or unhealthily slim, or wasted.................?

Thank you!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:14

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:57

Argo won!!!!!

Grant is speaking!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 11 Jan 2013, 02:59

Just on my way to bed - and saw that Ben Affleck's got Best Director Award at CCA!!!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 03:12

Well finally--something positive! Great that Argo won and that Ben won for best director. Just saw Argo and it was a good movie which frankly, is unusual of late!

And, while I thought he looked horrible during the Tequila Tour, that was one good looking guy who showed up tonight. It's not Stacy's fault at all but they simply don't make an attractive couple, IMO. Alone, they both are quite good looking. She looks better with friends; more at ease and more feminine. He looks better with other people, at least in photos...again, IMHO.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 11 Jan 2013, 03:18

I agree with u there oofoof they do not make a good looking couple...
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 11 Jan 2013, 03:23

no they don't look good together at all. he seems more relaxed when he isn't with her too for some reason and when he is more relaxed he looks better physically. i think she washes him out when she stands next to him

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 03:39

She's too tall for him. Some guys do just fine with taller women. Probably because their age difference isn't so great. I've got a friend who's 6'2. She's married to a guy who's 5'4. They look great together. But they are very much in love and they are the same age.

When Stacy wears 5 or 6 inch heels, she ends up towering over George who, from what you all say, is very small boned and quite thin. Their 20 year age difference is emphasized by their height difference. In those pics of her with her previous boyfriend, she looked young and pretty. For me, with just a few exceptions, photos of George and Stacy simply don't do either one any favors.

I know many here didn't like Eli and I wasn't on COH during his relationship with her. Just as a matter of appearance, he looked better with her. She didn't tower over him and he just seemed more physically attracted to her. I know, I know...photos can be deceptive and it sounds like their 2 year period was full of drama. Just saying, physically, they looked better together.

Having said all that...if he really loves being with Stacy, more power to him!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:08

Guys, why are we talking about Stacy Keibler? She wasn't with George at the tequila things and she wasn't at the Critics Choice awards - which is the point of this thread. If you're really so desperate to talk about her when she isn't relevant please post on her threads.

But look who was there: George! Here are the pictures from Critics Choice (and can I just say, those chairs look really uncomfortable).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:12

HANDSOME!!!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:13

Thanks for posting the photos. He doesn't look as bleary eyed but maybe he didn't drink tonight....I am thinking that is water in front of him.

In any case he looks nice. Glad to see he is talking to David O'Russell.

BA looked really shocked when he won. He gave a good speech as did GH..

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:16

Found these:

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:28

Thanks for the pictures!

He looks handsome! I love you
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:35

Did any of the other actors in Argo take their significant other?
I don't see Jen in the pictures or Grant's wife.

This could be why Sk is not there.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty George Clooney at Critic's choice awards 2013

Post by ally12 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:44

Hi,

i don't really post often but I do enjoy all the chit chat about George and my daily dosage of George. I was surprised that I didn't see a 2013 Critics Choice Awards thread. I am currently watching it now. I do not see Stacy!! but here are some pictures from wireimages.com

&ep=1/60/1&s=3][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:

GEORGE WINS FOR BEST PICTURE

ally12
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:44

SK was there she was backstage

very vera

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 04:48

very vera wrote:SK was there she was backstage
She was probably with the other wives.

Thanks for that info.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:03

Hi Ally

There was a thread for the critics choice awards somewhere. Let me go and have a look.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:06

Ok, I had People's Choice and Critics Choice awards confused!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:27

More pictures:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:32

Thanks Henway for finding this:

Critics' Choice Awards: 'Argo' Wins Best Picture, Ben Affleck Captures Best Director

By Brent Lang |

Thursday began as a difficult one for the team behind "Argo," after Ben Affleck, the director of the political thriller was left off the list of Oscar nominees for Best Director. It ended in triumph, however, with "Argo" capturing the Best Picture Critics' Choice Movie Award in a field of heavyweights that included "Life of Pi," "Silver Linings Playbook" and "Lincoln."

There was also an opportunity to right apparent snubs from the Oscar nomination announcements, as Affleck bounded up to the stage to accept the Best Director honor for his work guiding "Argo." The actor-director and "Zero Dark Thirty" director Kathryn Bigelow were considered to be locks for Academy Award nominations, but found themselves edged out.

"I would like to thank the Academy," Affleck began, to knowing laughter from the audience. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, this is the one that counts."

"Argo's" success came at the expense of "Lincoln," which has been considered the awards front-runner and scored a leading 12 Oscar nominations earlier in the day. The biopic about the 16th president wasn't entirely shut out. It earned awards for its adapted screenplay, score and a Best Actor prize for Daniel Day-Lewis' performance in the title role.

"Each and every day was filled with discovery and the joy of discovery...all of us were led by the fearless sherpas Tony Kushner and Steven Spielberg," Day-Lewis said, thanking the film's screenwriter and director.

Showing signs of strength was "Silver Linings Playbook," which earned four trophies including one for Best Comedy, Best Actor in a Comedy for Bradley Cooper and Best Actress in a Comedy for Jennifer Lawrence. The off-beat comedy astounded many by picking up 8 Oscar nominations, including nods in all four acting categories. Its showing at the Critics' Choice confirmed its status as a top rival to current front-runners "Lincoln" and "Life of Pi."

Accepting the award for Best Comedy, director David O. Russell said he was inspired to make the story of a bipolar man falling in love with a depressed woman by his son's own struggles.

"I made it to give him hope...my son taught me about myself," Russell said.

Lawrence received multiple awards during the ceremony. In addition to her award as best comedy actress for "Silver Linings Playbook," she was part of the award-winning ensemble from that same movie. Lawrence was also recognized as Best Actress in an Action Movie for her performance in the blockbuster "The Hunger Games."

She lost out on the Best Actress prize, though. That award went to Jessica Chastain for her role as a driven CIA analyst in "Zero Dark Thirty."

Chastain took her opportunity on the stage to praise Bigelow, noting "In my moments of deepest doubt you lifted me up... you're an inspiration to me in all ways,"

The supporting actor awards were split between Anne Hathaway for her gut-wrenching work as an impoverished mother in "Les Misérables" and Philip Seymour Hoffman for his role as a cult leader in "The Master."
Nine-year-old "Beasts of the Southern Wild" actress Quvenzhne Wallis won the award for best young actor or actress. Her first-time director, Benh Zeitlin, spent the night receiving congratulations for his film's unexpectedly strong showing in Oscar nominations, and for the shocking Best Director nomination he received from the Academy.
During one commercial break, producer Kathleen Kennedy took a dazed-looking Zeitlin to meet, in quick succession, Ang Lee, Steven Spielberg and Daniel Day-Lewis.

Founded in 1995, the Broadcast Film Critics Association is the largest critics group in the United States, comprising roughly 270 television, radio and internet critics and journalists. The Critics' Choice Movie Awards tend to be one of the more reliable Oscar predictors, with nine of its Best Picture winners in the last 12 years going on to win the Best Picture Oscar.

This is the first time the movie awards have been held after Oscar nominations have been announced. When the Academy moved up the date of its nominations announcement this year, it created the awkward spectacle of having Critics' Choice Movie Awards nominees who'd been overlooked by the Oscars a few hours earlier showing up and trying not to look disappointed.

The categories for the critics' group are often unorthodox, particularly after the telecast's move this year from VH1 to the CW. With the move, a group that had once modeled its categories after the Oscars instituted a variety of new, presumably audience-friendly categories, including separate acting awards for action movies and comedies, plus one award for Best Action Movie and another for Best Science-Fiction/Horror Movie.

The plethora of new categories, combined with the television broadcast's two-hour running time, led to the thoroughly disconcerting sight of a group of critics handing out screenwriting awards to Tony Kushner and Quentin Tarantino during a commercial break, in order to fit the presumably more audience-friendly action-flick honors on the air.

In place of a high profile comedian like Seth MacFarlane or Tina Fey, the show was emceed by KTLA entertainment reporter Sam Rubin.
As a demonstration of the evening's looseness, Hathaway noted that her name had been misspelled "Ann" on the screen before she came onstage.

"I don't mean to be gauche," she said after noting the error.

Some winners poked fun at the ceremony's venue, the cavernous Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, Calif.

"Thanks for this lovely honor in this lovely airplane hangar," Kushner said as he accepted an award for Best Adapted Screenplay for his work on "Lincoln."

Day-Lewis later suggested they hand out the final award in the porta-potties, or in his parlance "porta-cabins."

For a night, at least, any iciness between performers and the people paid to judge their work melted.

"Critics aren't so bad," Jennifer Lawrence said while accepting one of her two awards.

Here is a complete list of winners:
BEST PICTURE Argo
BEST ACTOR Daniel Day-Lewis – Lincoln
BEST ACTRESS Jessica Chastain – Zero Dark Thirty
BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR Philip Seymour Hoffman – The Master
BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS Anne Hathaway – Les Misérables
BEST YOUNG ACTOR/ACTRESS Quvenzhane Wallis – Beasts of the Southern Wild
BEST ACTING ENSEMBLE Silver Linings Playbook
BEST DIRECTOR Ben Affleck – Argo
BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY Quentin Tarantino – Django Unchained
BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY Tony Kushner – Lincoln
BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY Life of Pi – Claudio Miranda
BEST ART DIRECTION Anna Karenina – Sarah Greenwood/Production Designer, Katie Spencer/Set Decorator
BEST EDITING Zero Dark Thirty – William Goldenberg, Dylan Tichenor
BEST COSTUME DESIGN Anna Karenina
BEST MAKEUP Cloud Atlas
BEST VISUAL EFFECTS Life of Pi
BEST ANIMATED FEATURE Wreck-It Ralph
BEST ACTION MOVIE Skyfall
BEST ACTOR IN AN ACTION MOVIE Daniel Craig – Skyfall
BEST ACTRESS IN AN ACTION MOVIE Jennifer Lawrence – The Hunger Games
BEST COMEDY Silver Linings Playbook
BEST ACTOR IN A COMEDY Bradley Cooper – Silver Linings Playbook
BEST ACTRESS IN A COMEDY Jennifer Lawrence – Silver Linings Playbook
BEST SCI-FI/HORROR MOVIE Looper
BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM Amour
BEST DOCUMENTARY FEATURE Searching for Sugar Man
BEST SONG "Skyfall" – performed by Adele/written by Adele Adkins & Paul Epworth – Skyfall
BEST SCORE Lincoln – John Williams
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:40

Thanks, Katie and Henway!

George looks tired but relaxed.

I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 05:46

Here’s an inside look at the 2013 Critics’ Choice Awards held in Santa Monica on Thursday night, January 10. George Clooney, Ben Affleck and Bradley Cooper kept the conversation going during breaks while Hugh Jackman gave Les Miserables co-star Anne Hathaway a sweet embrace backstage.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt skipped the red carpet and headed straight into the Barker Hangar, where hung out backstage with Jessica Chastain after his film Looper picked up “Best Sci-Fi/Horror Film”.

Jennifer Lawrence met up with Silver Linings Playbook co-star Robert De Niro backstage. The film earned four awards including “Best Comedy”, “Best Acting Ensemble”, “Best Actor in a Comedy” and “Best Actress in a Comedy”.

Emily Blunt sat cozily on hubby John Krasinski’s lap during the show while The Master co-stars Joaquin Phoenix and Amy Adams reunited backstage between categories. Eddie Redmayne was also photographed escorting fellow Les Miserables castmate Anne Hathaway back to her seat after she picked up her “Best Supporting Actress” award.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HRC2016 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 06:39

too bad George could not attend these award shows without Stacy present as I am NO fan of hers. So guess boycott award show.

I was praying and hoping he was going to be the man he was years ago where he didn't NEED an arm candy for Red Carpet, but now she waits backstage for him as he sits in front with Ben Affleck? That saddens me deeply, as I had hope and faith things would be different in 2013.

that's kind of strange if it is true..

HRC2016
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Critics Choice Awards Empty temp thread

Post by HRC2016 Fri 11 Jan 2013, 06:42

I think he looked like an altar boy, very handsome and sexy, next to Ben at Critic's Choice, too bad I found out later his GF was backstage...

He looked really good tonight but I just cannot watch him and her anymore.

HRC2016
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 07:11

Where are you guys getting the idea that Stacy was there? There are no pictures of her and no mentions that I can find.

If you've got more info, please share here.

@HRC2016 - you're banned. You can continue to post as SueBee if you can control yourself and stay on topic.

ETA: There were still some posts in the People's Choice thread that I think were about this award ceremony so I've moved them here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 07:32

@kATIE,I don't want to lie to you on a bible that I can stay on topic but I will try....I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to try again.
I know none of us will be exchanging christmas or birthday gifts but I come to a George Clooney site for him not flavour of the year..

very vera stated stacy was backstage and then maggy atatedL probably with other wives...that's all...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 07:42

you didn't like HRC 2016 (Hillary Rodham Clinton) 2016? and for the record I was NEVER einstein's mistress or the other you accused me of..my first try after months of reading was a (cute) case of clooneyitis...

I use different computers around the Nation at hotels as my laptop keEps getting hacked into so that is why I resigned up..and I am not that person over on imbd....

I am not in biz but I know someone who knows someone I know and that is why I left the comment last week as that person knows what I mean.....slash was missing link, this other person knew what I meant....but someone had tweeted slash was at a party where Mr. Clooney was, I think? not sure...but this other person knew all the names I had stated.

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 07:48

suebee wrote:@kATIE,I don't want to lie to you on a bible that I can stay on topic but I will try....I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to try again.
I know none of us will be exchanging christmas or birthday gifts but I come to a George Clooney site for him not flavour of the year..

very vera stated stacy was backstage and then maggy atatedL probably with other wives...that's all...

Why Stacy was supposed to be behind the scenes? It 'happened once Ely was backstage but because George had just presented a winner and then was returned to the backstage but in this case it is sitting at the table is having dinner and left his wife behind the scenes to wait? I do not think the behavior of a gentleman!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by suebee Fri 11 Jan 2013, 07:55

i AGREE LELACORB...BAD HUSBAND DO THAT TO HIS WIFE STACY! SHAME ON HIM...YOU TELL HIM IN ITALIAN SO HE LISTENS,...

suebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:00

suebee wrote: and for the record I was NEVER einstein's mistress or the other you accused me of..my first try after months of reading was a (cute) case of clooneyitis...
I have very little patience for you and your multiple personalities. You've also admitted elsewhere that acutecaseofclooneyitis was also registered here as Jazz After Dark. The IMDb nutjob always lies about her multiple personalities too so I don't expect anything else from you.

You're allowed to post here because some other posters may find something you have to say of interest, provided you can stay sane and keep to the point. If not, you're out of here. That's my final and only offer. I'm happy to see a range of opinions shared here but not from people posting what they've received from the receiver on their tinfoil hats when they've completely lost their grip on reality.

Sorry to everyone else for taking this off topic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:05

Nice photos Lela. Thank you!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:07

I think Very Vera was lying. No gentleman would
would make their partner wait backstage for such
a long period of time.
That's why I said "probably with the other wives"
to rub in her lying.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:10

Thanks for the pictures.
Everyone looks happy.

BTW, Congratulations!!!
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:24

suebee wrote:i AGREE LELACORB...BAD HUSBAND DO THAT TO HIS WIFE STACY! SHAME ON HIM...YOU TELL HIM IN ITALIAN SO HE LISTENS,...

wife? Sorry but I traslate with google and google traslate his woman with his wife!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:30

Perhaps Stacy was there, look three pics at link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 11 Jan 2013, 08:59

That was not Stacey. Two other actresses who are shown in early pic. That red dress one? Not her. Besides there where Ben and some other man on each side of George. He wouldn't have left her out on the back stage while he had dinner. George just ain't like that.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 11 Jan 2013, 09:20

The 'lady in the red dress' is clearly not Stacy and is identified as actress Kerry Bishe.

Does anyone here think that Stacy would be sitting at a table with George and not be photographed once?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Jan 2013, 09:30

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 11 Jan 2013, 09:39

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Jan 2013, 10:30

JoanieJD wrote:That was not Stacey. Two other actresses who are shown in early pic. That red dress one? Not her. Besides there where Ben and some other man on each side of George. He wouldn't have left her out on the back stage while he had dinner. George just ain't like that.

I can not post the photos because it Gettyimages but I'm talking about the blonde taken from behind and dressed in black in the third pic in the link, if you look at the hair and the prominence of the cheek she seems
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:00

Hi Lela
Its not Stacy - I checked [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and found a similar photo that shows its not her. See last photo on page below:

See link below:

Last edited by theminis on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:53

adorable couple Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Very Happy

Grant is not in his best shape
but someone please feed that Mattew McConaughey !
hope he ended the movie Drunk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:59

thanks for the pics

but better stop the booze Suspect

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next