George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

+23
NotAvailable
amaretti
MM
silly girl
annemarie
phys major
George Fan
Bidbod
watching
lucy
Best in Category
LornaDoone
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
Mazy
it's me
Maggy
Dior
very vera
fava
OofOof
cindigirl
Katiedot
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Yep, nice work if you can get it

Yes, but only if I was in love with him

Nope, not on your nelly

View results

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? Empty Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:14

A few comments from another thread caught my eye. Do you think you could live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

lucy wrote:Got to give SK a thumbs up, she has being the GF(living the life) down. Gets to live in his homes, travel as a star, party with lots of famous people. She's the woman behind the man, and seems to be enjoying the ride. Maybe George has got the GF of down. Whatever it makes me think he knows how to work the media and live his life as he chooses. Would any of you want her life?
OofOof wrote:Nah...George yes, but not her life the way it is now.

He's completely in charge and makes all the decisions about what events she'll go to, where she lives, where she vacations...or so it seems. Yes, she does her own gigs but only when she's not needed by George on some red carpet. She is obviously making the choice to accompany him to Cabo, Como and wherever but she has to go if she wants to stay with him.

Her success is dependent on George. Her access to "the good life" is dependent on him and basically, her income will fluctuate depending on whether or not they're together.

And, sadly, I think her future relies on her looking good--staying thin and toned and projecting that sexy persona George seems to like. In short, she must be "hot" (in Howard Stern's words) on top of following George around and being his beck and call girl.

So...no... I would not want her life.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? Empty Re: Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Post by cindigirl Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:33

No, not al all. I haven't got the energy or initiative. I'd rather be a close relative of his and out of the spotlight.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend? Empty Re: Could you live the life of a Clooney girlfriend?

Post by OofOof Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:43

Good one Cindi. I think I'd like to be that secret woman the nut jobs are always talking about. You'd get the "package" deal Smile Without having to be at his beck and call and without ll those cameras in your face!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:03

Not as the role is currently defined!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:08

I already have a life of my own and also in the entertainment business ( without using him, like the other thread ) so i could and would date him.

I voted only if feelings were there though

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:41

"Could and "would", my favorite words!
But no, no way!
To me the worst thing of all is, that these women have to read every 5 weeks that he will dump them anyway, when he's going to dump them or why he hasn't dumped them, or if he had dumped them already.
This would kill me!
Also I wouldn't trust him for 5 cents. Who knows what is going on in his eternal bachelor brain?
I would be scared from the first moment on that he will dump me, because he is getting bored or he has found another half naked "model" at some night club in Las Vegas.
It would be like throwing my love into a big black hole.

Last edited by Dior on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:26; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : very blonde today, weak week)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:41

Yes, I would, but only if he was in love WITH me.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:43

Yes, but only if I was in love with him

and if they both are in love
they can't live apart
for too much time

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:54

Dior wrote:"Could and "would", my favorite words!
But no, no way!
To me the worst thing of all is, that these women have to read every 5 weaks that he will dump them anyway, when he's going to dump them or why he hasn't dumped them, or if he had dumped them already.
This would kill me!
Also I wouldn't trust him for 5 cents. Who knows what is going on in his eternal bachelor brain?
I would be scared from the first moment on that he will dump me, because he is getting bored or he has found another half naked "model" at some night club in Las Vegas.

Actually, you have a GREAT POINT! i still would though but it would take a while to trust him. I may have this at the back of my mind but, it wouldn't bother me too much

Last edited by very vera on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 22:10; edited 1 time in total

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Jan 2013, 22:01

Dior wrote:"Could and "would", my favorite words!
But no, no way!
To me the worst thing of all is, that these women have to read every 5 weaks that he will dump them anyway, when he's going to dump them or why he hasn't dumped them, or if he had dumped them already.
This would kill me!

you only need to NOT look at that rubbish
and have great faith
and patience.... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 03 Jan 2013, 23:37

HI All,
Yes, if WE both were in Love with each other. I think that the reason a lot of relationships in the limelight do not work is because they each have their own agenda. In some ways they are in completion with each other, for publicity, recognition, each other’s time. It is a hard balancing act for two celebrities or even want-a-be celebrities. I think that is why a lot of Hollywood relationships are doomed from the beginning.
I am not a limelight type and more of the wife type, that my husband comes first. Not saying it would have to be a legal marriage just that a relationship can only have one chief and that is not me; I am the Indian. When you are in love with someone their happiness is more important than your own. Not to say that I should not count or be walked on; however you need to understand the situation to begin with.

I think that is why George’s GFs are younger and less well know. Like we all know he has set a certain goal for himself as to what he wants to achieve in his life time, a very demanding goal. Not just with his well earned career also with what he wants to accomplish with his humanitarian efforts. Sometimes you might think the latter are more important to him the way that he is so dedicated to these efforts. To me he appears to be a very driven person and very hard on himself. I think that is why he does not sleep much he is always on the job so to speak, whichever one it might be. In many ways it is like he has to prove to himself that he is a worthwhile person and deserving of the career that he has; he must give back somehow, that is somewhat of a Christian viewpoint or any religion that have beliefs along those same lines. I know that he says that he is not sure of what he believes these instincts are imbedded in us from childhood.

With the physical condition that he now finds himself in; he does not have the capacity to devote himself to a typical relationship. With what little down time he allows himself he needs to unwind and recuperate physically and emotionally. I spend a lot of time collecting articles, interviews and little or big item about George and it is like he is proving himself to himself. Believe me I am not an expert on GTC however I think there is a lot going on deep inside him. I don’t think he is the type that goes out of his way to hurt anyone and these girls have to know what the situation is before going on with the relationship. He is a darn good person. And now I will get off my soap box, I know that we all love him or we would not be here.

Last edited by Mazy on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Jan 2013, 23:51

You couldn't have put it better, Mazy!

And I think his upbringing has contributed to his attitude in a big way as well. I remember him talking to David Frost in one interview about his feelings on guilt too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 03 Jan 2013, 23:56

great point
BRAVA
very well said! Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 04 Jan 2013, 01:26

You made some great points Mazy! I think the problem with George is that he is not willing to put the happiness/needs/goals of a significant other ahead of his own for any extended period of time. We still live in a world where this is more acceptable for a man than a woman.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 04 Jan 2013, 02:07

There should have been another choice. Yes, if he was in love with me. If I was in love with him then I think i would be more likely to tolerate some of the things that come along with George, but if he wasnt in love with me it would just simply be his way or the high way. Needs to be a two way street for me.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Jan 2013, 03:48

The circus that goes with being with someone famous like George would take getting used to, but for me, that wouldn't be the biggest deterrent to a relationship with George.

My biggest issue would be that I don't see myself just living with someone. And George is the most well-known marriage-phobic man out there -- so it's really a moot point. :-)

Why bother living with someone who can't make a long-term commitment to you? For that I could just get a roommate, which basically is what George has, only with added benefits. har har

I want a man who looks forward to seeing me and actually misses when I'm not around and thinks of ME FIRST when he has something wonderful that has happened to him and wants to share it.

And I would want to feel the same thing about him too.

Of course, I'd want someone who is my best friend and with whom I could discuss anything and trust that he would feel the same about me too, but more importantly, I'd want someone who is not afraid to put his heart on the line because he could trust that I would never hurt him.

Trust, friendship, passion, mutual respect I believe are the most important qualities that determine whether someone could have a successful relationship. And, IMO, I think George lost the most important of those qualities (trust) after his relationships with Talia (his wife) and Celine (IMO someone who he loved deeply) ended.

The young George Clooney trusted and got burned and for a Taurus, that's probably the worst thing you could do to him. So in that area, he no longer tries and he puts all his important energy into his work and his causes which is enough for him - but it would never be enough for me.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:22

I would not share a cup of latte with him without a proposal. But can this handsome, deep-voiced, well-dressed stranger give me what I need? Yes, he can. The ring!
(doesn´t matter what kind – I will love it)

Over the coffee and in those couple of minutes as his fiancée I ´m sure I could tell what´s the problem with him and still make up my mind and say yes. We are not getting any younger & time is money & I don´t date & it´s too risky to be his girlfriend (look what happened the old ones!) would be better of as ex-wife. But he´d never let me go. Laughing

You can call it love at first sight.

(No, I never could be one of those callously displayed sideshow specimen called GC ´s girlfriend or even worse, ex-girlfriend. Why? Obviously the position is challenging and slippery slope when you start applying things unevenly. )

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:43

Hi LornaDoone,
Most of what you are saying goes along with being in Love with each other. If you are truly in love, hopefully trust will follow. I think you have to be in his kind of emotional pain at one time or another to appreciate the lack of trust. After that trust has to be earned. I am not saying it is fair; it is just the way he needs things to be. Some of us would rather not try again at love than take the chance of getting hurt like that again. This is why he dates younger girls in my opinion; they are not ready to settle down, they just forget the rules. I feel that taking that chance on him; if you are the right person (whatever that be) might end up being a good thing eventually if it lasts. We take chances every day, if one has the right reasons it would be worthwhile. We all agree that he is a deep caring person. In case you have not noticed I am a bit partial.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 04:44

Maybe if I was twenty something, but who I'am now, and who I have been for thirty years, hell no. When I wrote the comment that began this thread, it was something I have been thinking about for awhile. Started with EC, and how mean and judgmental I had been about her, what, how she made her living, how she lived her life. One day I took a good look in the mirror and thought who are you to pass judgment on her. Their lives are so different from mine, what they value I don't. So I'm looking at these young women with new eyes, and thinking if you were her age and lived in LA?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 04 Jan 2013, 05:14

Mazy wrote:Hi LornaDoone,
Most of what you are saying goes along with being in Love with each other. If you are truly in love, hopefully trust will follow. I think you have to be in his kind of emotional pain at one time or another to appreciate the lack of trust. After that trust has to be earned. I am not saying it is fair; it is just the way he needs things to be. Some of us would rather not try again at love than take the chance of getting hurt like that again. This is why he dates younger girls in my opinion; they are not ready to settle down, they just forget the rules. I feel that taking that chance on him; if you are the right person (whatever that be) might end up being a good thing eventually if it lasts. We take chances every day, if one has the right reasons it would be worthwhile. We all agree that he is a deep caring person. In case you have not noticed I am a bit partial.

As much as I agree with you on most of what you've said, the only difference I see is that if you don't have trust first you'll never truly have love. Especially for someone like George (or anyone) who's trust was broken.

And yes I agree that's probably part of why he dates the younger gals who always seem to start with just wanting to have a good time and too often fall for him, start seeing stars in front of their eyes, have a ticking biological clock and then they change want they want from him.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 04 Jan 2013, 05:32

sometimes trust is learned or earned. if it is either one of these things then a relationship can be good because you are learning to trust each other.

i am older than the age he likes ( by ten years) but have no desire for kids and am mistaken for a thirty something anyway. i could lie and tell him i am younger but that would ruin trust issues.

BTW Some of you may know me. I was on here in the past as michelle meyer( the one who was in ides Of march). i was off for a long time because i was in the hospital for a while and needing time away.

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:15

Nope, couldn't do it - I like my carbs and sweets too much to go on the requisite Clooney diet.

Money, homes, private jets, access to parties and designer wear - wouldn't accept those things to not have a normal relationship with food and a healthy respect for my body. No starving, cleanses, purging, hot water with lemon and cayene pepper just to meet some bloke's ideal of how a women should look.

Although I would go to dinner and order entree, main and dessert just to watch him freak out whilst I ate every single bite of a calorie ladden dinner. It would be a novelty for him - a woman willing to actual eat more than 3 bites of a side salad then proclaim herself to be full but have to do 3 hours on the treadmill then next day to "burn" it off. I reckon he would have a pronounced nervous tick by the time the main course was served.

That could be a very fun night of entertainment - at least for me.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:55

Good point, watching!
And if it is true what some people wrote, that he doesn't eat so much, you could eat the food from his plate too..giggle.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:21

I would hate it. Sure, for a couple of months the buzz of 'A' listers, private planes, lovely restaurants (and I EAT),all paid first class holidays, it would be wonderful. But two years is too long for what I perceive to be a casual 'see you when I see you' affair with no signs of any depth or emotional commitment. I would be demanding more at this stage. I still think the red carpet lifestyle for her is a huge payoff for what a lot of us view as a very inadequate relationship.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 04 Jan 2013, 11:49

His "A-Lister" life style would be next problem and not the smallest one, I guess.
He would find himself sitting hungry at the table in my Retro- Kitchen, which is older than me and him together, waiting for dinner because the old oven needs some extra time to work properly.
Hahaha, can you imagine his face?
On the other hand I would have a pretty hard time with his public arm candy thing, guess then we would have nice pictures of him pulling me by my hair across the red carpet.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 04 Jan 2013, 12:08

LOOOOL
you funny Dior!

what?
a casual 'see you when I see you' affair ????

see you when I see you ??? affraid
Beaten no way!

anyway
I guess he like his "A-Lister" life style
but I also think he likes too
some 'more normal' life style
maybe just with a not properly working oven
or something like that Very Happy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Fri 04 Jan 2013, 13:22

Don't understand It's Me. 'See You when I See You' is what I see. She turns up when she is asked to, a beck and call girl, a red carpet girlfriend or booty call for the holidays. Someone accepting of the crumbs of the A list table. I don't see how he treats Stacy better than the others, which is a pity, she seems very charming. Two years later I think she deserves more. I would be asking for more. She has played his PR game very well.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 04 Jan 2013, 14:14

Be the "girlfriend of" if you want to give up your own identity. It's called a hired escort. NO WAY. There's no love there with ANY of these women by him is my take on it. Fancy trips, fame, so not worth it to be a shell of a person only to be discarded after two years. It's sick actually. Plastic if you ask me.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 04 Jan 2013, 14:50

I guess we are talking about different views
not a plastic gf
a real one
a woman
he loves

and in that love
there is a full life of differences

the job
and the life
will be finally separated
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 04 Jan 2013, 15:01

True love conquers all....I think George cannot stay faithful to any one women with the candy store always open...I personally don't think he has every truly been in love....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 04 Jan 2013, 15:21

who knows.... we can't know for sure
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 04 Jan 2013, 15:35

We are assuming what their relationship is . They have never spoken about their life together. You cannot tell anything from the little bits we see, we would have to be around them to see what it is about.
If I were single and not looking for forever sure I'd be with him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:13

George is so "not the catch" for any woman cause he is a commitment phobe. One marriage turned him into this, but if you are in it for the fun and games, he's your man. No marriage or kids or future ever though, or probably even love. I liked that line about the candy store always open. At least he stays with one at a time till the contract is up or he tires of them or they say the M word.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:14

Thanks ladies for your interesting comments above. I can't visualize living the life Stacy does. She apparently loves living in the spotlight, but not for me - I'm pretty laid back, and definitely not an A type personality.

But then when I was her age I had an 8 year old daughter and 3 year old son and was busy trying to make a happy home. That didn't work but at the time it was enough for me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:41

annemarie wrote:We are assuming what their relationship is . They have never spoken about their life together. You cannot tell anything from the little bits we see, we would have to be around them to see what it is about.
If I were single and not looking for forever sure I'd be with him.

Not sure everyone is assuming anything or care to. Rather just playing with the idea, because it´s fun.
I understand your point being single, him being a listor and that it makes it plausible. Giving the impression that if he was an ö-listor you would not be interested.

I firmly believe that if you have self respect and dignity you won´t let yourself be used by anyone with your knowledge. That´s why there are words like love and trust in many replies Very Happy

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 04 Jan 2013, 16:47

I have been hesitant to weigh in on this subject but something you said cindigirl makes me want to add my two cents.

It keeps being said that SK wants the limelight and the attention but if you really look at this relationship she really isn't getting too much out of it. Yes she gets to walk red carpets, meet people ( like the President) and is being offered more money for certain jobs. Yes too her profile is higher but let's face it being GC has not really put her out in front like other celebrities we have seen. He doesn't talk about her, he doesn't do casual things with her. We never see them getting coffee or walking down the street. Maybe they have a great relationship behind closed doors but she is not reaping the everyday exposure other celebrities get. Let's look at all the photos we have seen over the holidays. All these couples just being seen out and about. She doesn't get that. Of course now we will see them at Starbucks.... Wink

Seriously she really hasn't made out in the deal at all. He gets someone to take the pressure off him at red carpet events and he gets his name in the news when she shows up but she will always have his name attached to hers and no real rewards. Personally I would hate it if the man I was with didn't at least want to be seen at something that was important to me. In the real world even without the paparazzi real people talk about their relationships. It is a natural thing to do yet she can't do any of that.

I know all the photos we saw over the holidays of people like Jennifer Aniston or J Lo with their significant others were probably staged but that is part of their "job" and keeps them relevant. She got none of that ---- just "sightings" etc. The only time she was splashed all over the media was when she is with other famous people. Other than that her photos go unnoticed. See what I mean about not really reaping the rewards of being with an "A" lister?

Sorry for the rambling and I am not sure this goes in this space but this is JMO. thanks Smile

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 04 Jan 2013, 17:09

I agree silly girl - she's been with him for over a year and because he didn't want to be seen over the New Years holiday, to get some exposure she had to settle for a Michael Phelps beer pong picture. That's pathetic.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:30

I am a fence sitter on the Stacy is getting nothing out of this relationship view. First, I agree totally, that, at least publicly, she gets no recognition from him as anything more than his one of the boys GF...

But, I do think she's benefitted hugely as far as her career. Maybe more than any other GF. I'd never heard of her before. Most of my friends had never heard of her....the only people I know who know who she is are 25 year old boys who were wrestling fans in their teens.

While the "work" she's gotten seems D List at best, she seems to have gotten way more of those gigs than before, not to mention the fact she's getting paid more than twice what she mad before for those appearances.

Since I'd never heard of her before COH, I don't know if she ever hosted Las Vegas parties. Maybe she did...seems like a DList job. But the Lifetime series and Project Runway appearance, along with almost daily appearances in tabs like the Daily Mail seem due to George. And, I read several of the mags she's appeared in--the fitness ones-- and I never remember seeing her before in those publications. Pretty much before George she was a Maxim and FHM kind of girl.

So, while I agree, it doesn't seem worth the exhaustion, lack of a real relationship etc. For someone like Stacy, who definitely likes the limelight and who's worked since she was a kid to have a career in show biz, she's reaping rewards...right now. The test as to whether it helped her will be in her after George life. If she ends up like the rest, then I'll agree with you Silly Girl that it was probably just not worth it.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:58

I have to say I mostly agree with oof oof about not hearing about Stacy before COH, I have not heard of her before either. I personally think that she has gained a lot, and think that is what she wants out of this relationship. I most definitely do not believe that George is the cheating type. Maybe it looks that way sometimes to outsiders. But we never know when the old relationship is over with between them. Even just for the sake of practical reasons, it is not safe these days to just in and out of bed with someone new all the time. I truly believe that George would not have sex with someone that he is not 100% safe, I know I would not take that chance.
Anyway he does not strike me as a dishonest person, I think he is very upfront and honest with the people he has relationships with, weather it is personal, friendship or business. To me he seems to be an honorable person, just from all that I have read about him. He has a thing about not hurting someone else. Like I said I am partial. He seems to be an all around good guy.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 04 Jan 2013, 20:17

Candy store...LOL. I like that description!! It made me think of this old song, "The Candy Man," from the movie, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The Candy Man, the Candy Man can
Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man
Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man
Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Fri 04 Jan 2013, 22:13

"Seriously she really hasn't made out in the deal at all. He gets someone to take the pressure off him at red carpet events and he gets his name in the news when she shows up but she will always have his name attached to hers and no real rewards."

No real rewards for what? Having the time of her life?

And I thought, she was an extra challenge for him at the red carpet events with her fancy fashion and style experiments...stupid me.

After all of her efforts and her hard work to get his name in the news which he could never achieve without her, she really deserves some big reward.
How about some nice pictures of him waving for goodbye?

Last edited by Dior on Fri 04 Jan 2013, 22:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blah)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 04 Jan 2013, 23:51

He has a thing about not hurting someone else.

so he prefer to keep the bourden on himself
no healthy
at all
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Fri 04 Jan 2013, 23:57

A relationship "for show" is weird and I would say probably not healthy either, but these people are adults and make their own choices. I feel sorry most for the women, not George. He is going according to his plan, but it does seem he uses these women up.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 05 Jan 2013, 00:35

mazy your right it wouldn't be cheating if u know up front your not going to be the only one he is screwing.....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 05 Jan 2013, 01:09

I am sorry I think that you have misunderstood me phys major, I definitely do not believe that George has sex with one woman while he is still in a relationship with another.

What I was trying to say is that I sometimes I think that the relationship is over at a certain date; but they carry on the appearances for their own personal reasons. Maybe her or George have reasons that we are not aware of that they do want people to know the whole story. I

know that he has been with many women (and some that say they have been with him, but NO) only one at a time. Like I said I truly believe that George is not a deceitful person. This is my gut feeling because I do not take too much stock in what the gossip papers say. I base my opinion on what the real reporters have to say and his own personal words in interviews.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jan 2013, 04:34

Mazy wrote:I am sorry I think that you have misunderstood me phys major, I definitely do not believe that George has sex with one woman while he is still in a relationship with another.

What I was trying to say is that I sometimes I think that the relationship is over at a certain date; but they carry on the appearances for their own personal reasons. Maybe her or George have reasons that we are not aware of that they do want people to know the whole story. I

know that he has been with many women (and some that say they have been with him, but NO) only one at a time. Like I said I truly believe that George is not a deceitful person. This is my gut feeling because I do not take too much stock in what the gossip papers say. I base my opinion on what the real reporters have to say and his own personal words in interviews.

And on that point I'll have to disagree. I can totally see George having sex with more than one woman at a time.

Wasn't he supposed to have had an affair with someone while he was with Celine and that's why she had one?

George is a guy - if the opportunity presents itself and he's, for example, drunk I don't think he's going to say no. JMO

Now if you mean that when he's in a "committed" relationship you don't see him having sex with someone else whilst he's with a person to whom he is committed, then I'd agree but to a point. See I think if George gets to a position in a relationship where he feels he's being pressured, he might do it to get the gal to leave him.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 05 Jan 2013, 04:48

Cindigirl is MP pathetic or beer pong?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 05 Jan 2013, 04:53

lucy wrote:Cindigirl is MP pathetic or beer pong?

As much as it will be off topic, I'm voting MP. He just broke up with his current gal pal cause he's supposedly feeling he can get any gal he wants so he doesn't want to be "tied down" to one woman. I call horn dog!

But IMO he might as well get it while he can cause nothing tarnishes faster than past Olympic accomplishments.

*cough Jenner cough**

Brahahaha

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 05 Jan 2013, 04:59

I agree . I think women throw themselves on him and he obliges when and where it's convenient for him . They try every trick in the book . Yes I think he is honorable but they are desperate and will do anything. I think they scam pictures of him for money . Yes he is a nice guy that probably likes easy sex and they seem to offer that at first but they are really out to scam money , sorry not all are like that . George is a man , they throw him some leg and he obliges He heheee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 05 Jan 2013, 05:13

George is very venereal disease conscious. Think he has his women checked out long in advance for "possibilities" down the road. Makes sure the ones he is interested in stay "clean" and "healthy". He may cheat, I don't know, but think he doesn't do it to anyone he is really committed to. Only those casual relationships in which he may not get enough "me" time. Prolly means he has a little black book of names...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next