George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008

+29
NotAvailable
OofOof
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
Saveria
Maggy
MM
Pari
The next mrs clooney
bamboochacha
Coco
zizi
Merlin
pandabear
cindigirl
Casey
janieb
it's me
PigLove
watching
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
sisieq
lucy
melbert
ManhattanMaven
Katiedot
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 Empty Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008

Post by Katiedot Mon 06 Dec 2010, 16:49

She got to see the Oscars -- and also a close up of the road while flying over his motobike handlebars. Possibly the most controversial of his public girlfriends. Or do I mean 'girlfriends'?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 Empty Re: Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008

Post by ManhattanMaven Mon 06 Dec 2010, 19:30

Poor old Sarah...last i remember hearing she's moved to New York with her current boyfriend and has gone back to coctail waitressing. How the mighty have fallen...LOL! Laughing

ManhattanMaven
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 Empty Re: Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008

Post by melbert Mon 06 Dec 2010, 21:22

But didn't she said she'd NEVER cocktail again? She moved there with a boyfriend though, didn't she?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 Empty girls,girls,girls,

Post by lucy Sat 11 Dec 2010, 00:27

Is it just me, or does georges latest girlfriends seem to get a cocky attitude after a few months or red carpet events? Thats what makes it so easy for me to dislike them & believe the worst about whatever is written about them , it's as if they began to feel that his accomplishments are a reflection on them. He must spend alot of time complementing his girlfriends & building up their selfesteem,confidence,worth,because they all seem to come across like they think their all that & a dr. pepper. Was it like that with his girls{ Celine.Lisa, etc.} before his success in ER?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 11 Dec 2010, 01:13

Is it just me, or does georges latest girlfriends seem to get a cocky attitude after a few months or red carpet events?
Yes, its just you! Wink tongue

Looking at photos, there were ALOT of times that Celine seemed to stay in the background. To me, Lisa appeared to make sure she was up front and center.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 11 Dec 2010, 02:09

Celine not so much, but the rest of them, definitely. That may have been to do with the fact that he wasn't famous to Celine when they met (or that's how the story goes) whereas the rest dated him because he was famous, rich and good looking. Oh, and probably a nice bloke too, but that's probably the least important reason they dated him IMO.

I suspect with a quite few of his more recent girlfriends he could be a drunk, drug abusing, out-of-control woman-beater and they'd still date him, bruises and all.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ManhattanMaven Sat 11 Dec 2010, 05:34

I think you may be right about that Katie! Too bad but it's the price of fame! No wonder so many celebs are screwed up in their relationships. They never know if someone likes them for themselves or for who they are. Kind of sad really... Crying or Very sad

ManhattanMaven
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sat 11 Dec 2010, 18:10

I often thought the same, how would he ever know if anyone actually like him for him. I agree with lucy, his latest girlfriends seem to get pretty cocky, and makes the bad stuff easier to believe.
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 11 Dec 2010, 23:43

I agree. But I'm not too sure what George can do about it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:31

Clooneys ex goes from hero to zero in her choice of dates

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New York, August 28 (ANI): George Clooney’’s ex-girlfriend Sarah Larson is said to have gone from a hero to a zero in her choice of dates, with sources in Las Vegas saying that she is going around with minor-league promoter Joey Vanas.

The sources have revealed that Larson was at a preview of Lavo in the Palazzo Saturday night with her new man, and that Vanas kept his hand on her leg all night as they sat in a booth with Lavo owners Noah Tepperberg and Jason Strauss and Vegas showman Jeff Beacher.

They even said that Larson and Clooney broke up earlier this summer because they had little in common, and because the former insisted on getting breast implants, reports the New York Post.

The sources also said that while Larson, a former cocktail waitress, was trying to kick- start a modeling career, she “came to Vegas for a weekend and cheated on him (Clooney)” with a media mogul.

According to them, before splitting from Larson, Clooney helped promote her new career, and she got a spread in Harper’’s Bazaar and a few runway gigs at LA Fashion Week. (ANI)

Clooney’s ex ‘hopes to make yoga her full-time business’

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New York, Sep 29 (ANI): George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Sarah Larson, who works as a yoga instructor in the day, hopes to make the Hindu discipline her full time business.

She has apparently gone back to working as a bottle-service waitress at hot new club ‘Lavo’ on East 58th Street.

Larson dated Clooney for a year after serving him drinks as a cocktail waitress at ‘The Palms Las Vegas’ in 2007.

Now, she has allegedly moved to New York to be with her new boyfriend.

“Sarah has a new boyfriend and moved to town to be with him. She’s working as a waitress by night, but in the day she’s a yoga instructor. She hopes to make yoga her full-time business,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying. (ANI)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Jan 2011, 12:06

From Access Hollywood

Sarah Larson On Dating & Splitting Up With George

November 25, 2008

Sarah Larson has kept a low profile since her break-up with George Clooney, but in a new sit down interview with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush, the model let Billy in on what life was like while dating one of the most famous men on the planet.

“You were the first woman in, I don’t know how many years, that George was out on the town with and went to the Oscars with and you were his lady. The magazines called you the luckiest woman alive to be with the ‘Sexiest Man Alive.’ How did that feel for you?” Billy asked.

“No pressure,” a coy Sarah responded. “It was a little nerve-wracking because you know, everybody loves George, and so, to be in the public eye like that, it was a little bit stressful.”

They dated for nearly a year and during that time Sarah was introduced to the ultra-exclusive world of Hollywood by George’s side – all while under the media glare.

“It’s a lot to take in,” she said. “I think I just went like deer in the headlights. At times, I [didn’t] know what to do.”

“Was it ever normal?” Billy asked.

“Oh, of course, you know, you get used to it,” Sarah said. “You definitely get used to it.

They met in Las Vegas where George swept Sarah, then a cocktail waitress, off her feet.

The pair jetted off to Clooney’s private estate on Lake Como in Italy to get to know each other better, and that was just the beginning.

“Most people have never been to the Oscars. What was that like?” Billy asked.

“Just the walk, the press line was, I looked at that, [like], ‘Oh my god!’” Sarah recalled. I can’t remember who I talked to that day. I think I just tuned out.”

“Who broke up with whom?” Billy asked.

“That’s an odd question,” Sarah replied. “Well, I mean that’s very personal. I think. It’s not really that important.”

“The blogsphere says that it happened very quickly,” Billy said.

“It was quick,” Sarah said. “You know, break-ups are difficult, but people, you know, we move on, go onto other things.”

“Do you still talk?” Billy asked.

“I haven’t spoken with him in a very long time,” Sarah said. “Not necessarily that there’s hard feelings but we just haven’t, you know, the same thing. When you break-up, it’s difficult but you move on.”

“Do you fear that he would, you know, watch and say, ‘Don’t talk about me,’” Billy asked.

“That’s the thing — out of respect for George, I know how personal he is and so I really do try to avoid as much of that as possible because I know that he’s a very a personal guy and I would never wanna do anything to make [him] uncomfortable.”

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Jan 2011, 15:23

Yeah, if you know he's such a "personal" guy, then why were you talking about him? Another 15 minutes of fame?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2011, 03:23

Let's not forget that she probably signed a long-term confidentiality agreement. Not quite sure what the consequences would be if she broke the agreement after so many years. But something is keeping all the women George has been with over the years quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 17 Jan 2011, 04:28

If she is working two jobs it can't be money probably an iron clad confidentiality agreement. At least she has moved on new job,home and boyfriend.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2011, 13:01

@Dexterdidit, So agree about the good news that she has moved on. I hope she is happy in New York. In LA, I kind of think she always would have been George's ex to a lot of people. Maybe the NY crowd will just know her for who she is and as a partner to her new boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 08 Feb 2011, 20:42

Six degrees.

The woman (Courtney Hensen) with who Larson was shooting the 'reality travel adventure' show that they hoped would get picked up by Spike with back after the split but the show went nowhere, is now in contention to be on Housewives of BV. Good to see that she hasn't given up on her dreams of reality show fame and fortune. She married a tycoon - that's how it's done ladies. Guess she didn't need the gig back with Larson when she was working on getting a more permanent paycheck by way of marraige. And poor Larson is working is working two jobs in NY to pay the rent.

TMZ article
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Feb 2011, 21:14

Watching, the other day I posted a Tweet of Krista's (I know this isn't her thread), but she said someone had approached HER to be on Housewives of BH, with Mams, of course. However, I've not seen her name come up anywhere else talking about the prospective "wives".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 09 Feb 2011, 00:41

I wonder if she will call up Sarah for a visit? I just don't see Krista on the show although she has the big lips and body they seem to go for. She doesn't live in Beverly Hills or a rich husband so I don't see her on the show.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 09 Feb 2011, 01:07

It could bring some comic relief!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Feb 2011, 13:10

I wonder if SL has many regrets? Leaving that fun but degrading job in LV to date for a living? Then onto a short but brief modeling career, only to end up teaching yoga,which IMHO is a respectable way to earn a living.It seems that her highest earning potential was Vegas ?????party girl? and onto GC beck, and call girl, after that her EP seems to have dropped and at such a young age.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 09 Feb 2011, 19:26

Okay - question(s) for everyone, please. Her Oscar gown was a Valentino.

I thought the coloring was too pale for her otherwise I didn't think it was that bad. What exactly did you all not like about it? SL's dress is #34 at link. Truly would like all your opinions/feelings. I don't consider anyone's answer to be wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 09 Feb 2011, 23:40

I actually thought it was a beautiful dress and looked good on her.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Feb 2011, 04:02

I thought it looked like she was wearing curtains that she'd had cut into a dress. It wasn't a nightmare but it wasn't the best choice for her IMO.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Thu 10 Feb 2011, 04:17

Doesn't come close to Betty's Venice gown. That was seriously the bestest.

Patterns are hard to pull off in evening wear. Sarah did better with her Met Costume gala dress:

And it was at this event that Lainey thought Larson had triumphed:
George Clooney is all about Sarah Larson.

How can you tell?

It’s not because he was uber-attentive (he was), it’s not because he kept looking over his shoulder for her (he did), it’s not the way he couldn’t stop touching her (he couldn’t), it’s not that he couldn’t wait to get back to her when he had completely the obligatory press rounds (he rushed)…it had nothing to do what him, you see, but everything to do with HER.

Last night, Sarah Larson was the most confident girl in the room. THAT’s how you know.

She stood there behind him, while he joined Julia Roberts and Giorgio Armani for photos and interviews, she stood there hanging out with the wranglers and the publicists and the no names and she stood there like she owned the place. Sarah Larson stood there with the air of a girl who knows she’s won. A girl who doesn’t want for any more in life. A girl who doesn’t doubt, who has no reason to doubt, a girl who doesn’t even need to gloat…THAT is how confident Sarah Larson is in George Clooney. Indeed. Clooney is conquered.
Of course, she was wrong.[LINK]
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Feb 2011, 06:46

Ah, Lainey, Lainey, Lainey. How wrong she got this, although she seemed to be pretty much on the money for the rest of it. Remember her "blind" item about the breakup which we're all guessing was about George and Sarah:

Why He’s Single
It was an unexpected split. Many were led to believe erroneously, me included, that their end had more to do with his machinations than with hers. As it turns out however the reason behind the break up was the dreaded OverReach.

What sent him scrambling were comments like this, dropped casually into conversation:

“I forgot my pill.”

“I’m a few days late.”

And then calling his family, chatting them up, hinting at the prospect of a baby, raising their hopes that a grandchild would be in their future.

It’s the betrayal that disappointed him most. Apparently he wasted no time putting an end to her plans, pretty much standing over her while she packed up, sending her away with not even a glance back.

He’s been drowning his sorrows in cocktails ever since. Not alone, of course but it was definitely a disappointment. He’d intended to keep her around for a long time. Especially given the fact that he was still able to have his fun on the side. It’s not every day you find a girl who’s ok with extra curricular activities so long as she’s the only one who gets a set of keys.

In the end though, her greed brought an end to the sweet ride. Shelf Ass Jessica Biel could stand to learn a thing or two from this example. Overreaching prompts a steep fall.

Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Feb 2011, 09:50

it was 2008

omg
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:58

I agree about the blue dress it looks like curtains and is too pale to photograph well. She did wear some nice things but their were some horrors too. I think SL got a little too comfy and lets not forget the pictures of her in Vegas with her legs wrapped around her ex!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:27

it's me wrote:it was 2008

omg
Yup. He then had a year off before partnering up with Betty.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Feb 2011, 11:56

yes
what a stupid stupid man.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 26 Jun 2011, 19:56

I thought she was one of the prettier ones he has dated. I liked her smile, seemed genuine. He REALLY needs to date someone near his age now though. Love5
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 26 Jun 2011, 21:55

Katiedot wrote:Ah, Lainey, Lainey, Lainey. How wrong she got this, although she seemed to be pretty much on the money for the rest of it. Remember her "blind" item about the breakup which we're all guessing was about George and Sarah:

Why He’s Single
It was an unexpected split. Many were led to believe erroneously, me included, that their end had more to do with his machinations than with hers. As it turns out however the reason behind the break up was the dreaded OverReach.

What sent him scrambling were comments like this, dropped casually into conversation:

“I forgot my pill.”

“I’m a few days late.”

And then calling his family, chatting them up, hinting at the prospect of a baby, raising their hopes that a grandchild would be in their future.

It’s the betrayal that disappointed him most. Apparently he wasted no time putting an end to her plans, pretty much standing over her while she packed up, sending her away with not even a glance back.

He’s been drowning his sorrows in cocktails ever since. Not alone, of course but it was definitely a disappointment. He’d intended to keep her around for a long time. Especially given the fact that he was still able to have his fun on the side. It’s not every day you find a girl who’s ok with extra curricular activities so long as she’s the only one who gets a set of keys.

In the end though, her greed brought an end to the sweet ride. Shelf Ass Jessica Biel could stand to learn a thing or two from this example. Overreaching prompts a steep fall.

Posted on Monday, June 09, 2008

ROTFL. This blind item was so stupid, it still cracks me up. LOL. As posted above, only 3 weeks earlier, she had written about seeing them all loved up at the MET event, so she had to come up with some excuse that made them suddenly break up, as opposed to the more likely reason: he was bored, and she had too 'pictures' all over the place. He was over it. And poor girl: she was completely out of her element. She was just so dumb!

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Sun 26 Jun 2011, 22:34

@Casey, I agree, she had to come up with something or create an excuse for George to run, you know, cause she had predicted his undying love and couldn't be wrong. I think they broke up prior to the Met Gala and his numerous glances looking for Sarah wasn't 'head over heels' in love but concern as to who she would be speaking too. Either that or he was as guilty as hell about something else.

I used to read Lainey on a regular basis but after that blind, not as much. Her comments on the 'Italian queen' having it in control were nauseating and I stopped reading about a year ago, I guess she was wrong again. Wonder what her bullshit take will be this time around about how the 'Italian queen' lost it?
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2011, 00:55

@Snoopy: Lainey is lame! lol. Well, she already started it. The next day she wrote about Sandra Bullock and George, posting the pics of George taking pics of her son...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 27 Jun 2011, 01:21

It's seems once Lainey is convinced it's real and they might get married it's pretty much over. I don't think Eli had that much control in the relationship she was at George's beck and call like all the others. Sarah wasn't bright but she seemed happy to be with George which is more then Eli ever did.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:05

Pic of Larson working at Lavo NY is up on their facebook wall of pictures. She looks to be doing fine. Back to her old life(in a new town) post Clooney. Good for her.

Picture

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 02 Jul 2011, 17:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:11

She looks different there somehow. Glad she is happy guess her payout didn't last! Eli should take note.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:39

The other woman in the pic reminds me of the one in a lot of the Vegas pics.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 02 Jul 2011, 13:47

Thanks Watching! I think you're right Lucy. She looks very familiar, unless they all look the same. I think Sarah actually looks good and happy. She could lose the lipstick though!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Sarah Larson - girlfriend 2007 - 2008 Empty George Clooney/Sarah Larson Breakup

Post by cindigirl Tue 12 Jul 2011, 14:38

I know there were conspiracies and threats that led to their break-up. Does anyone have any other ideas as to why they broke up? Sarah certainly wasn't an angel before she met him, but to me she was sweet and he looked a lot happier with her than his latest.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 12 Jul 2011, 16:19

Pretty much all of the theories are in the Sarah Larson thread already, so hope you don't mind, but I'll move this post there too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 12 Jul 2011, 16:49

Wasn't it the we have nothing in common excuse, she was really sweet, which made it hard to break it off, but in the end not enough in common "due to the age and education difference" IMO.Yes for awhile he,they, looked happy together, but these last 2 days going through all this old info. and pics, makes me realize how it's all the same different woman-name but the same. Even looking at all the photos of him with his ladies, most of the time his facial expression is one of pain or as if he is uncomfortable. there are only a few with girlfriend when he looks happy and most of those are in group shots not just with him and________ insert name!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 12 Jul 2011, 17:19

I agree with whomever said her Oscar dress looked like curtains, I thought that too. I always thought they looked happy together. She was always smiling and I thought it was genuine. I remember looking at the met pics and thought they both looked very happy. I was surprised they broke up. Other than the VFF he didn't smile too often and neither did Eli. The only shock about the breakup between G and E was that it took so long. He appeared much happier with Sarah. I'm glad she is happy and thanks for the pic watching.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 07 Sep 2011, 21:17

Especially for Cindigirl and anyone else who wasn't around while he was dating Sarah Larson, here's a quick round up of our favourite pics and press stories of her (snigger).

From mavrixonline

Clooney's Girl Goes Commando

Oct 29, 07

George Clooney's girlfriend Sarah Larson shows her raunchy side whilst partying with the girls in Gainesville Florida in 2005 at a promotional modeling assignment prior to meeting Hollywood heart throb Clooney. Larson is seen here partying with her friend Amber Nicole, a UFC Ring Girl and aspiring model. Nicole is this month's cover girl of Las Vegas' 944.com magazine.

From bitten and bound

George Clooney’s Mystery Woman is a Go Go Dancer and Former “Fear Factor” Contestant

Posted on: September 5th, 2007

Sarah Larson, the brunette mystery woman who has been attached to George Clooney‘s hip since photos surfaced of the two on a private yacht in St. Tropez last month, is no longer a mystery. Larson has been working as a go go dancer at the Ghostbar and Moon nightclubs in the Palms Resort in Las Vegas for the past three years. She met Clooney at the “Ocean’s 13″ premiere on June 6 while working.

Larson had a previous brush with fame when she and her boyfriend at the time, Dan Randolph, appeared on NBC’s “Fear Factor,” where they beat out three other teams for the $50,000 prize.

Things must be going well. Sarah’s manager, Chris Bruno, received a text message from her saying she can’t make it back any time soon.

I guess Larson hit the proverbial jackpot.

From [/url]defamer
George Clooney, Unsexiest Dancer Alive

That sand-diving, levitating make-out partner Sarah Larson has gone ahead and surprised us again. Ever since those racy photos from her pre-George days pleasantly shocked us a bit, we could always count on the Vegas hostess to say or do something not so intelligent and turn our frowns upside down. From showering Clooney’s home with scented candles to pouting over defamatory voice messages on George’s answering machine, Larson never failed to please. And the bobble-headed minx has done it again. When asked by Hello! what exactly she adored about George, she lists some yawn-worthy traits like humor(!), kindness(!), and famewhore enabling(!), but the one thing Sarah says she loved most about the guy who spent most of their relationship on crutches? His “dance moves.” Of course. Because judging by these photos of Clooney busting a move, those “interpretive” lessons he took a few years ago really paid off.

And a few pics:

[url=https://servimg.com/view/10008149/788][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 08 Sep 2011, 04:18

Classy! LOL Oh Sarah......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:18

Classy as in desperate for attention LOL
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 08 Sep 2011, 14:46

Now that's the Sarah I remember, maybe this is why everyone including Cindy Crawford remarked publicly how much fun Sarah was!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 09 Nov 2011, 04:36

Whatever happened to Sarah is she still working in New York. I looked at Nous Management where she modeled and she or has she is no longer listed there has she quit modelling? I would like to see a current pic of her. Does she look the same I aways liked her thought G always seemed happy with her.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 09 Nov 2011, 05:13

Last we heard she was working 2 jobs in New York not surprised the modeling fell through I don't think she ever really had a chance with it anyway. She was back bartending and I know she was teaching Yoga at some point too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Nov 2011, 12:09

She is still on the books with Seattle Model Guild although I don't think she is getting much work as her pictures have not been updatyed but then that could just be a lazy agency. The shots on her card are all the post Clooney gigs. She signed up with these agency in Sept 2009. I think she was on the books for both agencie for a while there. No idea when Nous dropped her. Maybe around the time she moved to NY.

Link to model profile page.
Link to blog announcing her signing
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:03

Thanks for the update on Sarah. I always thought she was the prettiest and sweetist girlfriend of G. Does anyone know how old she is now?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next