George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS

+22
watching
party animal - not!
Joanna
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
theminis
bamboochacha
OofOof
Missa
Dior
Best in Category
cindigirl
it's me
Bewitched
globalchick
Katiedot
melbert
lolo"layla"
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS Empty Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS

Post by Admin Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:19

Just because I can - note the date, it's years old

Spearmint Rhino dancer describes romance with George Clooney
June 2007
From Las Vegas Vegas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Hard to say which is worse - his taste in hats or his taste in women - Katiedot)

A British dancer/single mother at gentlemen's club Spearmint Rhino is saying she carried on a four-month tryst with George Clooney (both pictured above).

Today's Daily Mirror describes in detail Sarah Talley's romance with the actor, which included being showered by gifts for her and her son.

Talley states she met Clooney in the VIP room of the strip club right after wrapping the filming for Ocean's Thirteen. She called him down-to-earth, nice, and funny.

The relationship began with daily text messages, then Clooney's private jet to shuttle her to his home, where he cooked her scrambled eggs, played basketball, and watched movies before things became intimate.

Their text message relationship fizzled out once Talley vacationed in Britain for a few weeks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS Empty Re: Sarah Talley - stripper / ONS

Post by Admin Mon 06 Dec 2010, 15:22

More deets from her interview (aka 'kiss and tell') with the Mirror:

From The Mirror

EXCLUSIVE: Yorkshire-born Sarah tells of her passionate four-month fling with the world's sexiest man

A BRITISH single mum yesterday told of her secret four-month romance with movie heart-throb George Clooney.

The superstar fell for pretty Sarah Talley, 33, after meeting her in a Las Vegas nightspot.

The Yorkshire-born redhead was whisked off her feet in style as George flew her around in his private jet and wined and dined her at his Hollywood mansion.

But he also wooed her with simple romantic gestures such as getting up early to cook her breakfast, cuddling her tenderly as they watched films and lavishing her young son with gifts such as a replica Live8 guitar.

And George was such an old-fashioned gentleman that the pair spent their first two nights together without having sex.

When they finally did get intimate two weeks later, it was worth the wait. Sarah said: "He made me feel like a woman. He told me I was beautiful, kissed all down my neck and made me tingle. It was all I hoped it would be and better."

George, 46, and a friend had been celebrating wrapping up filming for Ocean's 13 last December when he met Sarah at a Spearmint Rhino bar, where she was a lapdancer.

She was immediately struck by how down-to-earth and easy to talk to he was.

The former model revealed: "I kind of bumped into him and said, 'You're George Clooney!' He smiled and said, 'Hey, come and hang out with us'.

"He was sweet and non-offensive. He liked that I was British and we talked about home a lot.

"We talked about his place in Lake Como, Italy, and he invited me and my friend there for summer.

"He was respectful and didn't even ask for a dance."

Despite other lapdancers buzzing around him, he had eyes only for her. Sarah added: "I didn't care that he was George Clooney.

"To me he was just a nice, funny guy - but I could tell he liked me."

George - whose previous loves include actress Renee Zellweger and Brit model Lisa Snowdon - was so smitten that within 20 minutes of leaving the club he texted to ask her out.

When his hectic schedule meant he scrapped their plans to meet the following day, Sarah feared she would never hear from him again.

But she was in for a pleasant surprise. She added: "We kept texting each other almost every day.

"He was due to do an interview on Jay Leno's TV chatshow around Christmas and I joked he should say 'hi' to me on air.

"He said he'd try to squeeze Stonehenge into the conversation because it was very British and that would be his code to say 'hi'."

The divorcee eagerly tuned in to the show at the Las Vegas home she shares with mum Christine Lee, 58, and son Dehven, 11.

And Sarah - who moved to the US from Leeds aged 10 - was stunned when, true to his word, he sent the coded message.

The actor was asked about his extensive globetrotting and replied: "I was in Egypt and London and Turkey and New York, in LA and back to Louisiana - and Stonehenge." He quickly added: "The Stonehenge part I made up."

Sarah burst out laughing and a few hours later received a text from him that read: "Are you working tonite? The only person laughing at my Stonehenge bit is you-gonna pass out early. Big day tomorrow."

The pair next met in January when he arranged for his private jet to whisk her to his home for the weekend. Severe turbulence saw the plane suddenly lose altitude, triggering the emergency alarms and leaving her in tears.

She said: "Everything in the plane flew up to the roof and my feet flew up over my head. It was terrifying."

CONCERNED George could not do enough to look after her when she arrived later that morning.

She added: "He greeted me on the doorstep and hugged me asking if I was all right.

"He said in a mock English accent, 'Come on, let's make you a cup of tea'. He had PG Tips." The star also cooked her scrambled eggs for breakfast. They spent the rest of the day together like two young sweethearts - and even played basketball

Sarah said: "He was such easy company and I wasn't nervous at all around him. I was very relaxed.

They went for a romantic meal that evening, before returning to his home to listen to music.

But when it was time for bed, chaste George was content for them to head their separate ways.

Sarah laughingly explained: "When we first arranged the weekend I told him he had to be a good boy. He joked that he had deadlocks on the bedroom doors.

"But he was very respectful. He gave me a kiss goodnight and we slept in separate rooms."

The following evening they watched films with some of his friends in his private home cinema. Sarah added: "He was very affectionate. He had his arm around me all night. He was putting his hand on my leg and seemed comfortable with other people there.

"We watched Dreamgirls and then Borat. Everyone had left by then and I was walking out of the cinema and George was walking in.

"He moved in for a kiss, very nice and very slow. He had his arm around my waist and kissed me. It was a good feeling, a warm feeling."

They shared a bed that night. But despite their growing feelings for each other, he was still content to take things slowly.

Sarah said: "He's got a great body, great legs and his feet are perfect for a man. We kissed and cuddled into the early hours but he didn't treat me like a dancer. He was respectful of my wishes."

IT was two weeks before they met again - in South Carolina, where George was filming the romantic comedy Leatherheads.

Sarah checked into a hotel and was stunned when he texted to say he was in the next room. He popped around with champagne - and things soon began to fizz.

Sarah said: "We were all over each other. We ate, drank, watched movies and had sex. It was a great weekend. He wasn't pushy, he was considerate and gentle.

"I was excited to be with such a huge star, even for someone like me who isn't starstruck."

After that, George kept in touch with loving texts and phone calls.

One message sent in February read: "So beat, so tired, so I wish I was crawling into bed with you. Talk to you soon." But things began to fizzle out when she returned to Britain to visit relatives.

She said: "I was away a few weeks and couldn't use my phone. But the messages had become less frequent and then I suppose we were both so busy they just dried up."

Sarah now has a new love and her life is a world away from her Hollywood fling. She said: "I'm a busy single mum. I try to fit in work with housework and cooking dinner. My life's different from George's."

Last night the star's LA-based spokesman Stan Rosenfield would only say: "We don't discuss Mr Clooney's personal life."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Wed 08 Dec 2010, 03:46

(Hard to say which is worse - his taste in hats or his taste in women - Katiedot)

I agree, that is a toss up!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 08 Dec 2010, 04:36

How many times does she say she isn't starstruck? LOL I agree about the toss up between the girls and the hat. But the hat has lasted longer then any of them so I think to George the hat wins!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 18 Jan 2011, 09:27

Hollywood heart-throb GEORGE CLOONEY is preparing to do battle with the Mayor of New York - over a strip club. 40-year-old Clooney, who calls the Big Apple home, is campaigning to save Manhattan's notorious SCORES club.

Hard-line mayor RUDOLPH GIULIANI has other ideas - he wants the place shut down. One of the strippers, JESSICA, says, "George has come to our rescue. He's really come through for me and the other girls and we'll never forget what he's done for us. "

The minute George heard that the city was starting to pick on us he sprung into action! "All the girls agree - George is our hero. " Giuliani has already driven 90 per cent of New York's sex establishment out of business since becoming mayor in 1994.

Scores has been one of the lucky ones, but not for long if the mayor has anything to do with it. Giuliani was infuriated when Scores hit the headlines recently after GLADIATOR (2000) star RUSSELL CROWE was seen licking cream off a girl's breasts.

Ex-ER hunk Clooney is now paying for lawyers to represent the girls. A friend of the actor says, "He thinks the club is harmless and can't understand why the city wants to shut it down. "

he such senstive ,it might be a lie who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lolo on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 12:13; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Jan 2011, 16:26

He doesn't want any of them closing down - where would he be able to go to choose his next one?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Jun 2011, 17:08

For those who haven't seen this, Sarah Talley is probably the most recent of George's "kiss'n'tell" girls.

It's very mild and very flattering and you end up feeling sorry for her for not working out that she was just an extended one night stand.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sat 10 Nov 2012, 12:57

You know after reading this story I think it's just really sad. He goes through the motions of being "nice" to these women but they mean nothing to him at all. Why would you even waste your time or "get up early to make scrambled eggs" for someone you don't give too hoots about and will never see again shortly? And George's "friends" are used to this going on year after year after year. They must look at all George's women and be secretly sniggering. Going out with George would make any of these women terribly insecure. It would be horrible knowing that you will be dumped imminently. They must really love money and fame to put themselves through it. George's friends must roll their eyes whenever they are introduced to his latest squeeze.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bewitched Sat 10 Nov 2012, 14:46

Yep another reason why George will never marry everything is on his terms and his way. His way or the highway So she goes to Home to Britain less frequent messages makes me think another girl was in the wings waiting and paying attention him. Yes I agree after reading this you do feel sad. And also you realize why he likes them young easy to impress and she was a single parent. I would not put up with this crap. As for his friends, wonder if they live vicariously through him.
Bewitched
Bewitched
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 10 Nov 2012, 17:29

everything is on his terms and his way

yep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Nov 2012, 17:45

globalchick wrote: Why would you even waste your time or "get up early to make scrambled eggs" for someone you don't give too hoots about and will never see again shortly?
Well sure, I see what you mean, but on the other hand, why not?

Just because he doesn't love these women doesn't mean he can't like them or not be nice to them for the short time they're together. Perhaps he just likes making breakfast in the morning?

Or, perhaps he's a nasty, nasty cynic and suspecting that these kind of stories may hit the press, makes sure that he's done everything that makes him look good. If so, it certainly worked.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 10 Nov 2012, 17:58

Here's a link from a gossip mag about George and Sarah Palley. She is pretty and he seemed to be really nice to her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney’s Stripper Girlfriend

Posted Thursday June 21, 2007 1:53 PM GMT

Sometimes love happens in the weirdest places. For George Clooney, the Spearmint Rhino bar was the sight of his last romance… with a stripper.

The affair began back in December, as Ocean’s Thirteen was wrapping up in Las Vegas. George and friends walked into the Spearmint Rhino and were bombarded with dancers trying to get their attention. But Clooney sought out Sarah Talley, and invited her to hang out with them.

And now Talley, a single mom from Britain, is coming out about her four-month-long tryst with the Ocean’s Thirteen hunk, and she has only good things to say about him.

“He was sweet and non-offensive. He liked that I was British and we talked about home a lot. We talked about his place in Lake Como, Italy and he invited me and my friends there for summer. He was respectful and didn’t even ask for a dance,” she recently told press.

She’s even dishing about sex with Gorgeous George. “He made me feel like a woman. He told me I was beautiful, kissed all down my neck and made me tingle. It was all I hoped it would be and better.”

Talley didn’t say why the love affair had ended, and has maintained Clooney’s polite and chivalrous reputation.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 11 Nov 2012, 02:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sat 10 Nov 2012, 19:49

So it dried up? Out of sight out of mind.

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 10 Nov 2012, 23:43

So the stripper played hard to get and she slept in a seperate bedroom for 2 nights, hilarious!
He must have been so impressed that he even made her breakfast.
Need to write this in my book of tricks.
Hello men, no sex please, I just want your eggs.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 11 Nov 2012, 00:34

It is kind of funny that he treats his one night/four month stands basically the same way he treats his longer term girlfriends, at least if Ms. Talley is to be believed. Send the private jet for her, invite her and her friends to Como, cook for her, hang out around the house. We even got a similar "chaste" story about Stacy early on, that emphasized she'd been there for a date but DID NOT spend the night.
Seems they really are all interchangeable for George, aren't they?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 11 Nov 2012, 02:50

This reminds me of something someone much smarter than me once wrote about George and someone he was dating: 'if George were the gentlemen he pretends to be and she were the lady she claims to be, they wouldn't have met in a strip club'.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 11 Nov 2012, 04:45

good one. bounce
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 11 Nov 2012, 05:32

raunchy
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 11 Nov 2012, 07:36

Katiedot wrote:This reminds me of something someone much smarter than me once wrote about George and someone he was dating: 'if George were the gentlemen he pretends to be and she were the lady she claims to be, they wouldn't have met in a strip club'.

Classic!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Nov 2012, 09:44

really nice avatar bamboochacha!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 11 Nov 2012, 16:43

He likes what he likes. Anyone wanna take pole dancing lessons? Hello!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Nov 2012, 16:55

I have never believed this one and never will. The story is way too similar to the story with Sarah. Picture simply looks like a fan having their pic taken with George him holding the phone/camera. She was just out to try to make some money.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 11 Nov 2012, 18:29

Sadly, I believe it, based on the stuff you've gathered on this site. Actually your statement that it sounds way too similar to Sarah is why I believe it. All of the girls, and let's face it, the guy likes girls, he hooks up with ARE the same! It's like he goes from one clone to another. Even with different hair color or height, they look very similar and they are all either in the "skin game" as hostesses at expensive strip clubs, strippers at high end clubs or in sectors of the entertainment biz that are porn related, or very close.

I had never watched wrestling. It comes on, I turn the channel. I didn't know there were women in the WWE except to walk around the ring like they do in boxing. Gotta say, the few videos and the pics that have been uploaded here of Stacy at work, surprised this girl! I can't believe this stuff plays in primetime here and that conservative groups who go after shows playing much later, haven't added the WWE to their agenda. Maybe they have but if Stacy's videos on this site are any indication of what goes on on those "shows" it's basically soft core with a very misogynist slant.

I think based again on the stuff I've read archived here, Mr. Clooney is a guy who has compartmentalized his life. He's a mature man with respect to his work and his core beliefs but he's still pretty much a 14 year old boy when it comes to relationships.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:06

Rolling Eyes yes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:09

With such low opinions of George I do wonder why many of you continue to be fans.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:13

Women, George goes only dreamed of because each of us can dream about it as the man of dreams but nostrii not dig too much in real life because the image of George we see, unfortunately, disappoints us. Dream he just!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:15

Wait - no I don't have a low opinion of George and don't rate him on the caliber of girls he chooses to be with. He's a great humanatarian, a great all-around guy and easy to look at. IMO he could date Miss Piggy and I'd still have a crush on him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:31

Ditto CindiGirl! Even though I don't like his choice of women (girls) for the most part, it is his choice and I respect that in everyone. I don't take lightly to people TELLING me who, what, where, when and why. I'm an adult, and it's my decision to make, right or wrong. George has so many endearing qualities that made me fall in love with him. I know, like Lelacorb said, it's only in my dreams, but he makes me feel good. His voice, his eyes, his hair (most of the time - hahaha), his acting, his humanitarianism, etc. drew me to him and it's going to take more than the tart of the month to make me go away.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:37

Miss Piggy would be an upgrade... Laughing

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:40

cindigirl wrote:Wait - no I don't have a low opinion of George and don't rate him on the caliber of girls he chooses to be with. He's a great humanatarian, a great all-around guy and easy to look at. IMO he could date Miss Piggy and I'd still have a crush on him.

Cindy I only spoke of George as a man or better as a companion to a woman, and in this context, I believe that we women enjoy much more if the dream rather than see him in real life!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 11 Nov 2012, 20:43

Best in Category wrote:Miss Piggy would be an upgrade... Laughing

ROFL Best - Let's tweet her and see if she wants to be his next BFF. Her personality would fit in with his humor.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 11 Nov 2012, 21:14

cindigirl wrote:
Best in Category wrote:Miss Piggy would be an upgrade... Laughing

ROFL Best - Let's tweet her and see if she wants to be his next BFF. Her personality would fit in with his humor.

Coolio cindi....
Just imagine the farting competions... Sofa bounce

Poor Einstein would leave home back to Camp Cocker lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sun 11 Nov 2012, 22:41

You don't have to think someone is perfect to like them. At least I don't. I have many faults as do most people. I guess as a newbie, I have to admit I have been a bit disappointed in some of the stuff I've learned here about him personally. But I love most of his movies, he's got something that makes me warm inside, if you know what I mean...and I respect his work in the Sudan. His deal with the girls he seems to select has diminished my view of him frankly because I do think he is a bit of a sexist. But then, like I said nobody is perfect. And, frankly, I find his personal life kind of sickly fascinating at this point--which I'm sure he would be horrified by! If the guy wants to be private, he really needs to stop being so interesting!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 11 Nov 2012, 23:05

Its not about someone being perfect, but George gets made out to be a complete sleaze with no respect for women, unless he is Dr. Jekyl and mr. Hyde your personality and values are all intermingled. If he really is a sleaze then there would be every reason to believe its not just about women. I think many people have a habit of believing too much of what they read and not really seeing the right connections.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 Nov 2012, 04:22

As I've said before, this is something every George fan goes through. How much about his private life do you really want to know and what does it make you think of him as a person as a result?

I don't think George's choice in women makes him a bad person. Human, but not bad.

Coming back to Sarah Talley, when this story first came out there were more photos than this one. I've had a search and can't find them now, but there were pictures of her son with gifts George had given him. I remember one being an award or medalion or something that George had been given for something. It couldn't have come from anyone other than George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 12 Nov 2012, 05:00

A few things that strike me as sad

That GC cannot get away with anything that the average joe can, as the media inevitably find out everything and report on it - then because its about a celebrity they are then held to a higher standard it seems....

And that some women will sell their own dignity/respect, by selling their story of an encounter with a celebrity - even if no money changed hands - it's still wrong to me.

No wonder GC has NDA's and is wary about new people in his life - I can't say I blame him -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 12 Nov 2012, 09:40

These women sold their dignity long before meeting Mr. Clooney by selling their bare butts. Why would you trust a person who does everything for money, hello?
But him picking them as his girlfriends speaks volumes about his personality and his character....
Also average people at a certain age and with a little experience tend to be careful with new people in their life. It is better to avoid trouble when you see it's coming, but I don't think a contract is the right thing to help. You better reject people you need a contract for, just my opinion.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:26

Well, on that basis then, maybe he's already turned that corner. Cos he's with a friend now!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:55

Well, well, this friend's half naked butt is coming up first when you google her Very Happy
Show me your friends and I tell you, who you are, yes?
LOL!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:18

Dior wrote: Why would you trust a person who does everything for money, hello?

Don't we all do things for money? Not many people would turn up to work for free. Does that mean that we can't tust anyone?

So she was a stripper - so what? Not your choice or mine for meaningful employment but we have no idea of what her circumstances were. It may have been the only job that she could take to keep a roof over her head and that of her son. Why judge?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Mon 12 Nov 2012, 11:25

No wonder GC has NDA's and is wary about new people in his life - I can't say I blame him

How about he dates a successful woman - e.g. a famous actress or a woman who has achieved something in her own right - even a top model who's earned $$$$ - instead of women who have nothing who he can lord it over. How about dating a woman who is his equal and who he looks up to instead of a woman who he regards as disposable. How about even one woman who he would think highly enough of that he would show up at an event to support HER? But he regards HIS time as far too valuable for that....

I'll never forget George saying something disdainfully recently like "I'd love to date a different famous actress every day for a month" and he was joking but it was clear that he could think of nothing worse. Maybe because he knows they'd never put up with his crap?

You better reject people you need a contract for, just my opinion.
Yes - do you think Daniel Craig made Rachel Weisz sign a "contract"? Or Brad Pitt made Jennifer Aniston sign a contract? Or Leonardo di Caprio made Gisele Bundchen sign a contract? There are also plenty of rich heiresses around as well without fame but with plenty of money who George could date. And Tiger Woods ex-wife Elin is just one example of a stunning woman with huge amounts of money of her own.

Another thing that struck me about the original article in this thread is the fact that George leads a life of total disconnect from reality he just has no idea about real life any more. That is his choice to live this way. Other famous stars e.g. Robert Redford chose to remain connected with normal life and he was as big a star or bigger than Clooney. Sending private jets to pick up cocktail waitresses so that they can come to his house and be his f*ckbuddy when HE wants? Private jets for a cocktail waitress at the same time that he claims to care so much about starving Africans and the environment? How does that work? Why not get her to fly commercial and donate the $10,000 to keep some African orphans alive for another week?

Sadly George only associates with other celebrities e.g. Brad and Angelina who live the same kind of life. Living in castles and flying by private jets but bleating on at the same time about the poor.

He associates with women who are desperate to be with him because he's George Clooney and will come running whenever he clicks his fingers and go away whenever he's busy or wants them out of his sight. And he spends nights surrounded by his sycophant friends who to retain his friendship are pleasant to George's latest f*ckbuddy even while they must be thinking that her days are nearly up. How truly awful it must be for these girls - the pity that must be in Cindy Crawford's eyes and the lack of respect that the girl must get SUBTLY from his friends. They would treat her really nice - just like George - to her face, but they all know, and she knows, that she's a temporary fixture in his life. George's friends will not really invest any of their energy in getting to know a woman who is only temporarily in his life. He has no respect for her and ultimately neither would his friends who have seen 20 girls before her and will see another 20 after her. And on top of all of that George's gals have to read the break up gossip and the nasty stories in the media that is increasingly disdainful of George's contract girls. It would really hurt to read that stuff about yourself and to have your mother/friends reading it.

By the way the non disparagement agreements are necessary not only to protect Clooney but ALSO to protect his celebrity friends. These waitresses Clooney dates may learn quite a bit of gossip about the stars by virtue of hanging out with George that these celebrities would NOT want getting out there. He absolutely has to shut them up with a gag agreement lest they talk and embarrass his friends. Gossip for example about the REAL state of Brad and Angelina's relationship or what George REALLY thinks of Angelina from the mouth of one of George's bits of eye candy could really damage relationships in Hollywood that George considers important. George just has no respect for these women. It's scary when you really think about what he's doing. What an awful way to live.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:12

You do make some interesting points, however some of what you said is supposition and a lot of assumption, in that, looking from the outside in, it may appear he has shallow relationships with temporary girls that are pitied by all those close to him - nobody knows that for sure. Just because the relationships were short-lived and to women whose behaviour/careers etc is questionable to some, does not mean that these women were not meaningful to him. Is he the poster boy for long term commitment, no but neither is he Robert Redford who by the way was at his height of famous celebrity in a much different world than we occupy now.

Another thing that struck me about the original article in this thread is the fact that George leads a life of total disconnect from reality he just has no idea about real life any more. I do not believe this to be true - just because his lifestyle may not be yours or mine for that fact, does not mean for a second that he is not living an authentic life.

Im not attacking your post, just disagreeing.....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:19

But this is a forum for women? Sorry but it looks like a male forum, George women can change at will, be with much younger women, behave with them as if they were objects but that's okay because he is not perfect but the women who choose for you are all arriviste and whores? I think that always and in all things, the truth lies in the middle of a 50% upside!
After writing this, I will continue to love him to dream but without the salami slices on the eyes!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:I have never believed this one and never will. The story is way too similar to the story with Sarah. Picture simply looks like a fan having their pic taken with George him holding the phone/camera. She was just out to try to make some money.
I believe this Sarah was first and the info was out there before he dated Larson...does that change your theory?

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 12 Nov 2012, 14:20

Doesn't change my theory at all. This wouldn't be the first wannabe to claim to have hooked up with a star and won't be the last. People have got to stop believing everything they read it's not always true. I think Dior also clarified my point well about why do you still like George when he is a sleaze in your eyes. His actions whatever they are related to show his character. As for this stripper omg she isn't even remotely attractive and definitely doesn't fall into George's usually category. The others may have also been sleazy but they have at least been attractive. I'm gonna sell a story to the press about how I spent the night with George. It will get picked up and put out there but will be lies but I'm sure some of you will still believe it to be true.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 12 Nov 2012, 15:06

watching wrote:
Dior wrote: Why would you trust a person who does everything for money, hello?

Don't we all do things for money? Not many people would turn up to work for free. Does that mean that we can't tust anyone?

So she was a stripper - so what? Not your choice or mine for meaningful employment but we have no idea of what her circumstances were. It may have been the only job that she could take to keep a roof over her head and that of her son. Why judge?

Are you for serious?
First, I wasn't talking about Talley, but about these women in general.
Second: "It may have been the only job that she could take to keep a roof over her head and that of her son. Why judge?"
Oh, really? Ridiculous. But it may have been the only job she could have met VIPs and hook up with them at this strip club in Las Vegas.
Third: If you don't judge the mother of a son who is stripping in Las Vegas regardless what harm this could cause to her child, just to earn more money than she would have had for cleaning offices for example, who else do you judge? I feel very sorry for this boy, he will have very much trouble in his life because of her job!!!

Last edited by Dior on Mon 12 Nov 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad English)
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:15

In my opinion, it's the need to date women who are not successful or wealthy in their own right that is more concerning than their choice of occupation. If he digs the girls who like taking their clothes off for money, fine; date Jenna Jameson, who is the most successful and wealthy porn actress in the industry. But she has her own money and her own celebrity, so he wouldn't be running the relationship, which seems to be a requirement. I thought it was so silly for Stacy to have to fly from NYC to LA for the Obama thing, then they both flew back to NYC right after. Why couldn't he attend the thing on his own, and meet up with her in NYC? There's something very controlling (shout out to Eli) about making these girls be at his beck and call like that. I'm sure they're afraid to say no and risk him ending it entirely.

I don't think it's hard to believe that some single mother strips because they need to put food on the table. Think about it: they make a lot of money for a few hours of work, and they get to be home with their kids during the day. My guess is they don't share the details of their work with their kids, so I don't think they'll be scarred for life. My issue with Stacy and Eli and Sarah choosing that line of work (or similar types of work) is that they all come from middle class families and are college educated. They didn't choose selling themselves out of necessity but because it was easy. I don't have much patience or respect for that.

As far as Sarah Talley goes, she is exactly his type. She was the first actual stripper/VIP cocktail waitress type that we know of, and his treatment of her sounds like a template for what would happen over and over and over with Sarah and Eli and Stacy. She might not be a stunner, but IMO none of his girlfriends has been drop dead gorgeous. Seems like that's a requirement too; pretty, but not too pretty, so they still feel lucky that he'd pick them.

I should really stay out of these girlfriend threads; they make me wonder why I follow this guy at all. Mad
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:13

Sometimes I think GC is just being consistent with his behaviour from the very beginning. His sister remarked that he had girlfriends for a few months, and then changed to another one for a few months, and in some instances the time of the affair has extended a bit.

As for the lack of Alist actresses dated, hasn't he been quoted as saying that it would be impossible to have any sort of relationship given two possibly chaotic schedules - only quoting what I think is out there already. Given the low threshold of boredom he seems to have, he may have a point!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:51

Missa, thank you for saying what I was thinking...I really need to stay away from the Girls threads as well because when I first joined the COH Club, I have to admit, I ended up leaving for a bit in disappointment. As Katie says, sometimes the more you know about a star, the less you like them.

I still love many of his movies and, despite his age, still find him to be sooooo sexy and I do think he is actually probably a funny guy who cares about a place no one else in the world cares about--the Sudan. He's had a longer relationship with them then with any woman. He also has some old friends who seem very nice and like regular people--Richard Kind, for example.

I think for me what initially disappointed me about the girls he has had relationships with (and I'm using the word relationship with some hesitation) and some of his "friends" (the Crawfords, for example) is that he seems to pick them almost entirely on their appearance. Rande seems like a famewhore who is using him for PR purposes and money. Cindy seems nice but rather vapid which may be why, they're the couple he seems to hang out with the most, at least publicly, when he's involved with one of his girls. I could see Stacy fitting in well with them and I mean no offense to her...I just think they would have much in common.

Like others on this thread (Lela!) I too find it interesting how hard a time the girls get while George gets a pass from some. The thing is, I think George does have some issues, just like the rest of us. I think he's someone who ironically is a bit shy and he seems to use alcohol and his current arm candy to get him thru the public events.

Don't get me wrong. I like to party, sometimes a little too much, according to some of my friends (-: but he seems to eschew food for alcohol. Lainey had a piece about him and Stacy at TIFF, their first official date, and she said they both could knock them down faster and harder than anyone she's ever seen.

Many celebs at his level walk red carpets and attend public events alone. He seems to have a hard time doing that. And yet, the few times he has, since Stacy, it sounds like he was the life of the party.

Second, I think while he seems so mature in many areas of his life, relationships are not one of those areas. Even in his 30's he picked women almost 20 years younger. Celine was 19! Sorry but I think she was so young and you have to wonder a little about his level of maturity. Don't you?

Besides Celine, he does seem to pick the same type--girls who have no problem sharing their assets with others. I think he picks them because, as others have said, they're easy to control and grateful but also as a "look who I'm doing" to other guys. Guys who comment on articles about Stacy usually are very impressed with his choice, if you know what I mean.

I know TNMC you don't approve of some of us who find his relationship choices somewhat lacking, but just because I think the guy needs a new "girl picker" doesn't mean I can't be a fan. Frankly, I think George is a sexist, at least in his choice of mates. He chooses women who will please him. He expects them to come to him, when he wants them. They are all overtly sexual, which in my view is part of the reason he chooses them. And, I think he finds it a little funny that many of his female fans don't like them.

When I first joined COH I have to admit I was one who looked at Stacy with disdain. I don't anymore. She is simply another version of all the rest and, more power to her for taking advantage of being his girl of the moment. And if Eli can work being former GF of into a better gig...more power to her too! They (his girls) are not women I would choose as friends. They seem like oversexed Barbie Dolls but that is only their public persona so who knows. And, as Annemarie has said, it's not like he needs them for intellectual stimulation...he's got lots of friends he can talk politics etc. with.

As someone who isn't married and sees no need, at least now, to marry, I think the constant harping on the man, by the gossip rags on marriage must be exhausting. I also take offense for my gay friends and, as a single woman who I know confounds some in my choice to remain single, with the implication that if you're not married you are gay. Funnily enough, my gay friends have more stable relationships than my heterosexual friends! Sadly, I think some of the reason he flits from one barbie to another is he is subconsciously responding to those ever present rumors.

Anyway, that's my take on his girl choices. I think I can still be allowed to be a fan and not like all things George at the same time. None of us is perfect...even George, and I suspect he'd be the first to admit that!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Mon 12 Nov 2012, 19:53

Well, it´s kind of funny, that I can´t think of any man I know, who would not be embarrassed or annoyed if they were related to a stripper/ lap dancer / adult entertainer. One night, extended one night or more. Not even a regular Joe would want that in their record.

Why would he? Beats me. I dunno

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next