George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney

Go down

Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney Empty Channing Tatum comes up with stripper names for Hollywood celebs. This is what he named George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 May 2017, 10:57

Yeah, not sure what to make of this, really:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Open Post: Hosted By Channing Tatum Giving Other Celebrities Stripper Names
April 30, 2017 / Posted by: J Harvey
97 Reactions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Channing Tatum recently opened the official Magic Mike male stripper show in Las Vegas, and he’s been doing the press rounds for it. E! News showed him a bunch of pics of other male celebrities and asked him to come up with stripper aliases for them on the spot. Channing dialed his mind from: “did I really sign up to star in a gender-swapped reboot of Splash?” to: “play cutesy with the press” and gave it the old college try.
Here are some of Channing’s suggestions followed by mine:
Zac Efron
Channing: “Rusty Sparkplug
Me: “Bronzer Buttplug
George Clooney
Channing Tatum: “Debonair Dogleg
Me: Forget the game for a mo and let’s wonder why Channing is mentioning Clooney’s dogleg. Does he know something about what George is packing that we don’t? Hmmmm.
Jonah Hill
Channing: “The Unicorn
Me: Can I use “buttplug” again?
Harry Styles
Channing: “The English Muffin
Me: “Jailbait Joey
Justin Bieber
Channing: “The Tattooed Kid” (but, judging by his expression, he totally wanted to go with “Irritating Shithead
Me: “Irritating Shithead
Leonardo DiCaprio
Channing: “The Deep Experience
Me: Bitch, please! (Unless he was being shady, then sure.)
Chris Pratt
Channing: “Pratt
Me: “Secret MAGA
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down