George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Stacy Keibler in Israel?

+23
clooney'sgirl
premiere
sarah ali
Missa
lovelylois
laetval
cindigirl
Dior
LornaDoone
lelacorb
MM
melbert
fava
niloufar
Best in Category
watching
Katiedot
The next mrs clooney
Maggy
silly girl
theminis
party animal - not!
OofOof
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Stacy Keibler in Israel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Stacy Keibler in Israel?

Post by Dior Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:58

So glad she puts the really important things before sharing her wisdom, which is she, herself and her, as always.
Btw what is she doing there, dancing her name? OMG.

P.S. Did she ever measure her arms? They seem to be waaaayyy longer than her legs.

Last edited by Dior on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 00:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : saw the arms)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 17 Nov 2012, 00:27

This person posted on twitter-@StacyKeibler war is not "unfortunate" its evil and unnecessary, what a stupid comment to make. Stick to wrestling and starving yourself.

1h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Love that I got to take a dip in the Dead Sea before I left. It's unfortunate what is going on there now Sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually, I have a lot of family living in Isreal and find her statement with the picture thoughtless. She is definitely a person who is just self-absorbed with herself.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:08

Or maybe she's just not too bright? She strikes me as someone who concentrates solely on her body and having fun. I have a good friend who's a doctor who lives in Tel Aviv and whenever this happens, it scares me to death for her and her husband and daughter.

Hope your family in Israel is safe Lois.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:40

Is she kidding? Is it really possible for a person to be this self-centered and clueless and yet still function in the world?

Beautiful pic, Stacy. Of course, you weren't the only lucky one having your picture taken all over Israel the last few days:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They look like they could use a nice relaxing dip in the Dead Sea, don't they? I'm sure their Twitter feeds are lighting up with new followers since they posted pics of their latest wild and crazy vacation adventures.

I don't think it's possible to come up with photographs that better illustrates the difference in how the 1% and the 99% experience the world.

And, by the way, Stace: it's "unfortunate" when the waiter at Il Gato Nero brings your grilled lamb chops out slightly undercooked; it's "unfortunate" when you forget to pack one of your eighteen fedoras for your seventeenth vacation of the year; it's "unfortunate" when you undertake a cleanse on the same day a bikini photo shoot has you on a beach miles from the nearest bathroom. Perhaps you can find another word to describe the deaths of 30 people - and counting. (Pro tip: "amazing" isn't that word.)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:45

missa , u said exactly what was on m mind, thank you...
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:48

I love you Missa. Your comment about the 99% and 1% is so sadly correct. I just hope that this doesn't end up with a huge ground war where even more innocent people on both sides will die.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 17 Nov 2012, 02:13

When George is around her, does he wear earplugs?
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 17 Nov 2012, 02:13

Bravo Missa, nicely put.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by clooney'sgirl Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:01

Is it me or is her pose exactly like Bar refaeli's when she was in Israel earlier in the year? She also strikes a similar pose of her walking on water in Greek right after Bar posted the pic. Hmmm....

clooney'sgirl
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Nov 2012, 07:03

The Daily Mail weighs in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She looks muddy marvellous! Bikini clad Stacy Keibler covers herself in salt minerals on Dead Sea trip

By Monty Archibald

PUBLISHED: 02:03 GMT, 17 November 2012 It seems Stacy Keiber has finally revealed the secret behind her flawless complexion. For George Clooney's current squeeze posted an image of herself covered in mud when she visited the Dead Sea.

The former professional wrestler showed off her fantastic physique as she posed in a tiny bikini during a holiday in the middle east.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mud wrestler: Stacy Keibler posted a picture of herself covered in muck at the Dead Sea on Twitter on Friday.

However it seems the posting was not just to titillate, but to provide some commentary about the current trouble between Israel and neighbouring Palestinians.

The 33-year-old former WWE Babe of the Year wrote: 'Love that I got to take a dip in the Dead Sea before I left. 'It's unfortunate what is going on there now.'

No doubt her activist partner George, 51, will have nodded sagely when he read his girlfriend's words of wisdom.

It seems the mud had the desired on the glamorous blonde's already wonderful complexion.

For her skin looked flawless when she attended the premiere of Argo with her manly beau last month.

Meanwhile Stacy's sister Adelia Zeidler spoke out to say speculation about George's sexuality is 'ridiculous,' but added: 'No I would say he probably will not get married.

'If I had to guess I would have to say no. I know everyone says, "Well Warren Beatty said he’d never get married, and then he met Annette Bening."

'But you know that’s the only example people can think of, so it doesn’t bode too well.'

Before we get to het up about this, remember that whoever wrote this nonsense had to write this article based on one tweet and a picture - nothing else. The text is all fluff to fill the space on the page and is based on what it looks like is going on in the picture. They don't even know which country she was in or when she was there!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 17 Nov 2012, 07:47

I have to say the Daily Mail makes our National Enquirer look good and that's not saying much! Good God those people love her. It's pretty funny actually because they recycle the same bull in every story and they mix things up so badly, I swear they have a ton of stories just sitting there waiting to fill in the names!

And, as you said, this was most definitely not Stacy's doing. (Or I hope it wasn't!) so we shouldn't blame her for this drivel but the line that the photo wasn't "just to titillate but to provide commentary" on the current "problems" between Israel and Gaza would have been humorous if it wasn't so sad.

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Nov 2012, 08:43

She is kind of damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. If she doesn't make a comment when she has been seen in the region, she is heartless, shallow and self absorbed. If she does make a comment, she is stupid, insensitive and clueless. She chose something she thought would be sensitive and non-offenisve to both sides of the conflict. Kim K is in hot water for tweets about the conflict right now.

Stacy has been trying to promote a more worldly and charitable image since she hit the 1 year mark with George. She just isn;t any good at it and I would assume, completely uninformed of the situation. Should she stick to cleanses, working out and self congratulating charity involvement on her twitter accountt? Yeah sure. But I think she was trying to acknowledge the situation in the most timid and non-offensive way that she or her handlers could think of. Attaching a bikini shot to a tweet about a long running conflict where people are regularly dying and being maimed is plain stupid.

And the cynical side of me thinks that the tweet could have been sent to give her a "platform" to talk about it on the red carpet on Sunday night and make it look like she cares and is informed about the conflict. The pic also gives the interviewer an opportunity to comment on how she looks in a bikini. And as she has said in the past, a compliment about her body and/or the way she looks is the best way that someone can approach her.

Or maybe what she found unfortunate was that the conflict stopped her from getting to a Soulcycle or Barry's Bootcamp class whilst in Tel Aviv????

The Kim situation:

Kim Kardashian Israel: Reality Star Weighs In On The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (UPDATE)
Posted: 11/16/2012 12:54 pm EST Updated: 11/16/2012 4:44 pm EST

Just call her Switzerland. Kim Kardashian is apparently neutral when it comes to the current Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The reality star first tweeted support for Israel:

"Praying for everyone in Israel," she wrote. And after five minutes of backlash, the star tweeted again: "And praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!" she wrote.

Kim Kardashian is clearly the last person anyone wanted to hear from regarding the issue, and the 32-year-old was immediately hit with more backlash over the tweets -- including death threats. The star has since deleted the tweets and gone back to tweeting about her special holiday trunk sale. Good choice, Kim.

UPDATE: In a blog post on her website, Kim Kardashian decided to explain her reasons for tweeting about the conflict and why she deleted the tweets:

I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize. I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires.Link

Last edited by watching on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 09:30; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sat 17 Nov 2012, 09:29

She could have asked somebody to help her, if she really would
have wanted to make a thoughtful and caring comment.
But her focus was clearly on her bikini picture and it must have been such a desperate need to post one after such a long time.
This tweet is pretty disrespectful to all people who are living and suffering there. It is the good old "Look at me and my body and then tell me that I am so beautiful" with an " Oh and I say something about the war too, before I leave to a safer place, am I such a sweet and caring muddy darling" There is no better example for selfishness and being obsessed with the own body than this, I would be so ashamed if she was my grilfriend.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:10

Dior wrote:She could have asked somebody to help her, if she really would
have wanted to make a thoughtful and caring comment.
But her focus was clearly on her bikini picture and it must have been such a desperate need to post one after such a long time.
This tweet is pretty disrespectful to all people who are living and suffering there. It is the good old "Look at me and my body and then tell me that I am so beautiful" with an " Oh and I say something about the war too, before I leave to a safer place, am I such a sweet and caring muddy darling" There is no better example for selfishness and being obsessed with the own body than this, I would be so ashamed if she was my grilfriend.
Dior Stacy is not just a selfish woman who has always lived on her image in a world not very cultural (wrestling) and over her body has not developed anything else. Whenever dealing with a subject other than itself is always stupid and banal because she wants to talk about things that does not care, which has no feeling. If Stacy was more intelligent would insert the brain before tweeting but unfortunately she is not.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:16

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
I love #TBBT ... and now, I love them more. Check this out!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [youtube][/youtube]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:57

I have to disagree that Stacy is in some sort of Catch 22. "My prayers and thoughts are with those in danger in the Middle East." Done. No issues. No ridiculous bikini shot.

But then, that wouldn't focus on Stacy Stacy Stacy, would it? Instead of just being one of a dozen in an Huffington Post article about "Celebrities Tweet their Support for Israel/Gaza", she gets her own article in the Daily Mail, and I'm sure Just Jared and TMZ to follow.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:56

lovelylois wrote:This person posted on twitter-@StacyKeibler war is not "unfortunate" its evil and unnecessary, what a stupid comment to make. Stick to wrestling and starving yourself.

1h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Love that I got to take a dip in the Dead Sea before I left. It's unfortunate what is going on there now Sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Actually, I have a lot of family living in Isreal and find her statement with the picture thoughtless. She is definitely a person who is just self-absorbed with herself.

She's the poster girl for the "I, Me, Mine" generation....she's not the only one either, there are legends of them... that's the problem! They seem to collectively suffer from lack of "social conscience"...much like some of our politicians.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:02

Completely agree Missa. The tweets are about her and she should either leave them as that or stop posting bikini shots and then adding a second thought that is made to make her look like a humanitarian. A simple tweet about how her heart goes out to those suffering would be fine and wouldnt make her look like a stupid narcissist. She also has a PR team that can advise her on these things. Kim K made a stupid comment then her PR team gave her the statement to make it right. That's how it works.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:Completely agree Missa. The tweets are about her and she should either leave them as that or stop posting bikini shots and then adding a second thought that is made to make her look like a humanitarian. A simple tweet about how her heart goes out to those suffering would be fine and wouldnt make her look like a stupid narcissist. She also has a PR team that can advise her on these things. Kim K made a stupid comment then her PR team gave her the statement to make it right. That's how it works.

perhaps it would be appropriate for her to keep quiet if you have nothing to say then shut up
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:20

I don't know what "unfortunate" means in celebrity language but I think if she said something as simple as so, so sad, there wouldn't be as much criticism.

Also - quote from Daily Mail:
"Meanwhile Stacy's sister Adelia Zeidler spoke out to say speculation about George's sexuality is 'ridiculous,' but added: 'No I would say he probably will not get married."

Now either Daily Mal sees Stacy married to George as Adelia's sister-in-law or they're more clueless than I gave them credit for. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:52

Obviously their proof reader had the day off, LOL. Nice catch Cindi.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Nov 2012, 16:40

lelacorb wrote:Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
I love #TBBT ... and now, I love them more. Check this out!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is she bucking for a guest appearance???
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 17 Nov 2012, 16:50

While I'm not a Stacy fan, I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because frankly I really don't care about her other than she provides escape from my sometimes very long and frustrating days.
But I have to say, I too disagree that this is a case of being damned if she does or doesn't. If this tweet & pic was done and approved by her PR people, she should fire them. It amplifies how young and frankly, immature she is and, as others have said, how self centered she is. It's funny how no matter how hard someone tries to put forward a certain image, their true self slips thru and this seems like a big case of that.

George has the right idea about social media I think. No matter what a celeb says, it's going to tick off somebody. And it makes glaringly clear the intellectual level (or not!) of the celeb when they post this kind of idiocy.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:01

I think that if she would have just twitted the pic, great. Just like Bar and probably so many others who have gone there. To each her own. And in a separate twit all alone, make a statement about having just been in the region and how devastating it is and show some compassion for the people involved.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Nov 2012, 19:06

Yep, if she had tweeted the picture it would have been fine. It's a big holiday destination and it's not like we've never seen her in a bikini before.

It's the downsizing of something pretty awful to 'unfortunate' coupled with the picture that's just crass.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 17 Nov 2012, 19:27

Stacy IMO just reminds me of Forest Gump. Well meaning but sometimes just off a little. I'm sure it can't be easy to be in the limelight all the time and have everything you do looked at, analyzed, and commented on, but it is the life she choose and therefore it is the life she has to deal with, good, bad, or ugly. My thing is, she always seems like a day late and a dollar short and then when she does say something, she just trips and her foot always seems to end up in her mouth. Is that because of who she is or her PR team? Who knows. But I agree with all of you, if you can't express the feelings in a more appropriate way, then just leave it alone and say nothing. Oh, I need some aspirin now...this girl gives me a headache.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 17 Nov 2012, 19:32

m4rose wrote:Stacy IMO just reminds me of Forest Gump.

RFOL m4rose - Just like Forrest Gump "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get." I wish I could look at life like that!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 17 Nov 2012, 21:44

She made the crisis an after thought in a tweet about herself. Would have been better to have made the comments in two tweets.

I don't think it's fair that celebs are told to shut up for having an opinion, they are people too - their job shouldn't preclude them from having an opinion and stating it if they wish.

But her tweet shows that she's trying to be something she's not. A caring person - the only thing Stacy cares about is her career and her image. She's also showing she's not very smart and doesn't think before she speaks.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 18 Nov 2012, 03:16

She opened her mouth and started a war - didn't she?? LOL.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:57

Thank God, she doesn't have the power to do so.
We would have had already war in Italy after her nice food poisoning tweet...
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreley Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:52

LOL, let's hope she will not come up with the idea of a diplomatic career, if nothing else works

Loreley
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:25

Meaning she needs to find a very rich diplomat, who wanted to put up with her expensive lifestyle, her need to be famous etc. and marry her.
Good luck with that and hurry up!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreley Sun 18 Nov 2012, 16:02

Don't you think she can do a career by her own? She proved she can look serious when she's eating ice or sitting in first row on a catwalk. Being a good example and taking care of childhood obesity because she lost the weight she increased from good italian food so fast by doing a cleanse. Maybe she has to work a little on her politcal phrasing..

Loreley
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 18 Nov 2012, 18:39

Well, I can imagine her making official appearances in a poor country with a mega cup of icecream she would need to look serious for 5 minutes, but without any male support?
Guess she would need some people around telling her how beautiful she is. And her make up artists, the designer fashion, the stylist and the hairdresser, who will pay them? Maybe George could arrange some dinner parties and collect a little money for her campaigns.
By the way isn't she already the ambassadress of health, fitness and fashion?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:41

I wonder why she was there? Can't imagine it was just vacation.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:55

Probably one of her bucket list things, or she's trying to find some spiritual enlightenment.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Nov 2012, 20:19

Loreley wrote:Don't you think she can do a career by her own? She proved she can look serious when she's eating ice or sitting in first row on a catwalk. Being a good example and taking care of childhood obesity because she lost the weight she increased from good italian food so fast by doing a cleanse. Maybe she has to work a little on her politcal phrasing..
when she's eating ice ......Can you traslate for me what it means! Thank
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreley Sun 18 Nov 2012, 20:34

@lelacorb: when she is eating ice-cream, in summer, in Como. No laughing, just eating. I really hope I will never ever see new photos of her in my favorite Como ice-cream shop.

Loreley
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2