George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney

+4
party animal - not!
silly girl
OofOof
cindigirl
8 posters

Go down

Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney Empty Re: Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney

Post by cindigirl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 20:31

Here's a Gossip Cop article - did Stacy do botox or not????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney Empty Re: Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney

Post by OofOof Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:09

Two things about this piece I find humorous. First let me say I have no idea if she does Botox or not and, as I begin to get a few wrinkles myself, would not judge her if she did do Botox because it's not my business. But, why Gossip Cop thinks because someone who knows her is telling the truth is beyond me. Of course they will deny it because celebrities always deny they've done anything! The thing I do think is bull with the In Touch story is George caring if she does it. Can't see him giving a darn as long as she looks good to him.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:22

MAG: Stacy Keibler “Hiding” Botox Treatments From George Clooney
Truth rating: 1
George Clooney In Touch Stacy Keibler
3:18 pm, November 8th, 2012

“Stacy Keibler has quite the poker face,” begins a piece from In Touch, which claims the former wrestler “hides her Botox” from boyfriend George Clooney.

“For a while now, she’s been sneaking around behind George’s back and getting Botox treatments,” alleges a so-called “insider.”

The supposed source goes on to explain that Keibler “doesn’t want George to know because he hates plastic surgery on women.”

Keibler feels there are “some things George doesn’t need to know,” adds the “insider,” noting, “Her getting Botox is one of them.”

Like several other tall tales about Keibler and Clooney in In Touch, this one is also… wait for it… ridiculously FALSE.

A Keibler confidante assures Gossip Cop that In Touch’s secret Botox claim is 100 percent “wrong.”

------------------

Does anyone understand the "truth rating" numbers? I get it if it is a 10 or 0 but why put a "1" ? Especially since it says it is "100 percent false".
I also noted that they link to "other tall tales" but it isn't any of the break up denials. Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney Empty Stacy Keibler denies hiding botox treatments from George Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Nov 2012, 23:39

I guess the 1 setting means load of old codswallop and upper reaches of 7 onwards or something mean part of quoted article may or may not be true

May be worth noting that GC has praised GC (ha!) for looking for truths amongst all the rubbish

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 09 Nov 2012, 03:37

Oh, how funny! This is the sunbed story all over again.

I don't know whether she does botox. I saw a video of her a while back where her forehead was wrinkled up (you know how before you play a video, it does that 'freeze frame' effect) and I remember thinking that she'd not had botox at that time.

However that of course only means she hadn't done the treatment at that time. It doesn't mean she's not done it before or after then.

Anyway, with the amount of time they apparently spend apart, she's got no need to run around and hide it. Besides, George isn't dumb; you tend to notice if someone's face doesn't move any more.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 09 Nov 2012, 03:51

Ha ha Katie--"you tend to notice if someone's face doesn't move anymore..." So true. (-:

I seem to recall a few pics where there was a large vein showing in the middle of her forehead. A friend who works in a plastic surgeon's office told me that is sometimes an indication of botox--if the needle hits a blood vessel or something, it can aggravate the vein and it shows.

But, as you said, it's not likely he would notice as they're not together 24/7. I wonder if he'd notice even if he was with her all the time. Doubt he's looking that much at her face...when she wears heels, he's got to look a long ways up to see it! (-:
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 09 Nov 2012, 13:50

From Celebitchy
Stacy Keibler doesn’t want George Clooney to know she’s been hitting the Botox

Stacy Keibler was a hot mess when she first became George Clooney’s girlfriend. Well, she wasn’t a total disaster – she seemed like a tomboy who was more comfortable in sweats and poly-blends, hanging out at the gym and going out for a liquor-soaked party once a week. When Clooney got a hold of her, suddenly she had a dozen people telling her how to do her hair, what to wear, how to pose, how to speak, what her makeup should look like, and probably much, much more.

Stacy’s first few months as Clooney’s Official Girl were kind of rough, style-wise, as she found her footing. I still don’t think she’s very good at any of this, but there have been some improvements, and maybe the rest of it is a calculated risk – she doesn’t want to look too girlish or youthful, she doesn’t want to over-emphasize her 33 years (?) compared to George’s 51 years. She wants to look like his equal, sort of. Which means she sometimes publicly errs on the side of matronly or fussy or too conservative at times, and Vegas-showgirl-trashy other times. It still doesn’t work, by the way – she almost always looks like Clooney’s daughter, and yet… I have to admit, I think she looks older than 32.

But the real question: is she Botoxing? In Touch Weekly says she is.

Stacy Keibler has quite the poker face.

“For a while now, she’s been sneaking around behind George Clooney’s back and getting Botox treatments,” reveals an insider close to Stacy, 33. “Stacy doesn’t want George to know because he hates plastic surgery on women. Stacy thinks she looks pretty good for someone in her thirties and says there are some things George doesn’t need to know. Her Botox is one of them!”

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

Do you think Clooney gives a sh-t if his girls ‘Tox? I don’t think he cares. I mean, he doesn’t want his Official Girl to look like a frozen Botox-Monster (which is perhaps why he never really got with Nicole Kidman?), but I doubt he would care if his girl got some little tweaks here and there. After all, his farewell gifts to some of his girls are implants – he doesn’t have a problem with plastic surgery or any of that, is what I’m saying.

But I could understand if Stacy still wants to keep it from him. She probably doesn’t know what will set him off and make him send her packing. She wants to keep her “easy, breezy” façade as long as possible.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 09 Nov 2012, 15:49

What does botox do ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:13

Amaretti, it's a bacteria that can be injected normally into facial muscles which cause frown lines/creases. The muscle then doesn't move hence no lines/wrinkles. The effects can last upto 6 months, then need re-doing. If the bacteria was taken as bacteria, it can do harm to the body, but this way it's "safer" although not with everyone. But normal smiles, facial reactions are limited, and in most cases non- exsistent!! that's why people are called "plastic" because eveything is so smooth!! Hope that helps! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 09 Nov 2012, 19:54

Thanks .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down