George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home?

+9
lelacorb
Joanna
cindigirl
it's me
theminis
party animal - not!
Maggy
barla
laetval
13 posters

Go down

Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? Empty Re: Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home?

Post by laetval Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arriving in New York yesterday after a weekend of Obama supporting in California. Really into what she’s wearing here. Her casual clothes are actually pretty cute. It’s when she has to get dressed up where we run into problems. Anyway, they had dinner with Bill Murray last night. My point is this is a good life for her right now. And I don’t think she’s dumb enough to f-ck it up by looking for wedding dresses the way everyone was reporting during fashion week.

As for those reports that they’d broken up, not that you need any more evidence that they’re together, the proof is in the square footage. I’m told that George asked Stacy to oversee renovations at his Studio City home recently. He also allocated some space in the house to be converted into custom closets for her. And there’s a beauty area that they built where she has her hair and makeup done, everything to her exact specifications, all Clooney-approved. It’s the celebrity equivalent of giving his girl a Drawer.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? Empty Re: Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home?

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:04

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler arriving in New York yesterday after a weekend of Obama supporting in California. Really into what she’s wearing here. Her casual clothes are actually pretty cute. It’s when she has to get dressed up where we run into problems. Anyway, they had dinner with Bill Murray last night. My point is this is a good life for her right now. And I don’t think she’s dumb enough to f-ck it up by looking for wedding dresses the way everyone was reporting during fashion week.

As for those reports that they’d broken up, not that you need any more evidence that they’re together, the proof is in the square footage. I’m told that George asked Stacy to oversee renovations at his Studio City home recently. He also allocated some space in the house to be converted into custom closets for her. And there’s a beauty area that they built where she has her hair and makeup done, everything to her exact specifications, all Clooney-approved. It’s the celebrity equivalent of giving his girl a Drawer.

... all this just to Stacy... poor Eli, thinking that when she was together with GC shewas also forced to sleep in the same room and shared bathroom ... while Stacy ... furnished to her a whole area of George's home? the dependace? as during the summer in Como was Villa Margherita? ..... Very Happy Very Happy
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:11

I was thinking the same. Poor Eli and all the rest. G is giving SK so much more. Giving SK her own space is huge in my opinion.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:15

Yep. Commitment?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:17

party animal - not! wrote:Yep. Commitment?

no, setting up a comfortable space for a guest .... nothing more ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:19

What? and it took him years to do that?
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:23

I dont believe for a second that GC would make changes/renovations to his Casa to simply make a guest more comfortable, hés had many 'guests' there over the years - it is huge.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:23

Maggy wrote:What? and it took him years to do that?

10 minutes. The same minutes Lainey took to read the story already published on Life and Style .....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:24

LOOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:27

Actually, on Person to Person interview with Charlie Rose in February of this year, George said Rande Gerber did renovations to his home recently because Rande said George's house looks like a "frat house." LOL

I would take Lainey's comments with a grain of salt.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:30

theminis wrote:I dont believe for a second that GC would make changes/renovations to his Casa to simply make a guest more comfortable, hés had many 'guests' there over the years - it is huge.

George is generous with his guests ..... Any renewal, if there was, was due to the needs of the script ... but sorry, to ask after one year so far Stacy where she lived? So you think they have been separated almost two months because George was renewing home? With tweets that Stacy, from when she was sent to Mykonos, posted .... I do not believe it even if I see it ....
There is the closet where Stacy puts her makeup and wig before she treads the red carpet, because they do not live at Clooney home permanently ...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:31

cindigirl wrote:Actually, on Person to Person interview with Charlie Rose in February of this year, George said Rande Gerber did renovations to his home recently because Rande said George's house looks like a "frat house." LOL

I would take Lainey's comments with a grain of salt.

Thumbs up! Thumbs up! PR strategy...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:32

Well, I gave my man half a wardrobe when he moved into my one bed roomed flat 26 years ago.
Then he converted the loft and built us a new kitchen
up there !

Sorry...off topic.....but it just reminded me. lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:35

Joanna wrote:Well, I gave my man half a wardrobe when he moved into my one bed roomed flat 26 years ago.
Then he converted the loft and built us a new kitchen
up there !

Sorry...off topic.....but it just reminded me. lol!

Give Flowers Give Flowers Love4 Give Flowers2 ...that's love....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home? Empty Did George Clooney really invite Stacy Keibler to redecorate his home?

Post by lelacorb Tue 09 Oct 2012, 22:22

Maggy wrote:I was thinking the same. Poor Eli and all the rest. G is giving SK so much more. Giving SK her own space is huge in my opinion.

If this is true (I'm not sure) treats her like a 'guest not as a companion. With a companion divides the bed with a guest no!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Oct 2012, 06:23

I'm pretty sure Lainey hasn't got a clue what she's talking about here, but we'll see.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Wed 10 Oct 2012, 08:02

Maybe it´s true. She is not only a fitness & diet advisor, but interior decorator too, with splendid taste.

It is this concept where pretentiously ugly is new beautiful. So what follows is that any changes she makes in his house will be utterly illiteral.
sunny

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:10

barla wrote:
theminis wrote:I dont believe for a second that GC would make changes/renovations to his Casa to simply make a guest more comfortable, hés had many 'guests' there over the years - it is huge.

George is generous with his guests ..... Any renewal, if there was, was due to the needs of the script ... but sorry, to ask after one year so far Stacy where she lived? So you think they have been separated almost two months because George was renewing home? With tweets that Stacy, from when she was sent to Mykonos, posted .... I do not believe it even if I see it ....
There is the closet where Stacy puts her makeup and wig before she treads the red carpet, because they do not live at Clooney home permanently ...

Barla - you really have no idea what belongings of Stacy are at GC's house, you can't possibly know that they do not live at Clooney's home together when in LA. Your comment above "there is the closet where Stacy puts her makeup and wig etc etc" just smirks of snarkiness.

All I am saying is that if GC is making changes (major ones) to home for SK, then yes that is huge, that is something different.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:21

If it's true, then yes it's huge. I'm just not sure about Lainey's sources. I think she mis-read the Life & Style article.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 10 Oct 2012, 11:47

Um, isn't this one of the "stories" that gets floated every single time he is with a woman??

Lisa Snowden was called in to re-decorate his Como pad beause he trusts her style - sources told the press
Sarah Larson re-decorated with candles and flowers to make the place more homey when she moved in - sources told the press
Elisabetta Canalis re-decorated when she moved in by taking over his closest and haviong all her belongings throughout the house - as stated by one of her friends (Val I think) to the press

Now Stacy is getting her version of the story. This is the same rinse repeat that comes along with all his women. Much like at the beginning, he is smitten. All his friends like her. She is cool and doesn't crowd him. She doesn't want to force him into a commitment, she is just enjoying it for what it is. Blah Blah Blah
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 10 Oct 2012, 13:31

Make-up room??? One of the rumored reasons George dumped EC is because she spent too much time primping. One of the rumored reasons George likes Stacy is because she has a natural (ahem, ahem) beauty and low maintenance (ahem, ahem). Sooooooo, he's going to build this low maintenance, natural beauty her own personal make-up/primping room? Or, maybe her next career is going to be an in-home Mary Kay Representative? Or, maybe it's a nursery? Need more coffee, my theories are getting out of hand.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down