George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill??

+23
Merlin
lelacorb
Maggy
melbert
janieb
Clooneygirl
it's me
silly girl
blubelle
lucy
Missa
Best in Category
Joanna
party animal - not!
socimar
playfuldeb
Katiedot
amaretti
LornaDoone
bamboochacha
Aly
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill??

Post by it's me Thu 30 Aug 2012, 00:15

thanks Lucy!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill??

Post by Clooneygirl Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:45

I dont watch this show but I think Carole is good friends with Aviva. I am sure this will be addressed during the reunion show.

From US Weekly:
Meanwhile, on last Monday's episode -- part one of the St. Barths getaway -- fans were left wondering about Radziwill's high-profile dating past when Morgan seemed to imply that she once dated George Clooney.

"Carole's been single since 1999," Drescher teased of the What Remains author. "I think she's dated many fabulous men. I think George Clooney would only be so lucky to date Carole!"

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 05 Sep 2012, 04:42

I watched the show yesterday . Carole is really good on the show .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 05 Sep 2012, 04:46

Joanna wrote:
Credit to les frenchies for finding this on youtube

I'm getting a "this video is private" notation when I click on it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 05 Sep 2012, 07:13

If that did indeed happen, what a horrible thing to do to George. It comes with the territory (being famous) but, come on. That shows very little class in my book. No
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:50

Adding another piece to the puzzle. Carole is apparently good friends with Karen Duffy.

Duff Lambros‏@duffynyc
@caroleRadziwill live tweeting from my lady cave tonight!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 11 Sep 2012, 01:53

Clooneygirl wrote:Adding another piece to the puzzle. Carole is apparently good friends with Karen Duffy.

Duff Lambros‏@duffynyc
@caroleRadziwill live tweeting from my lady cave tonight!

The plot thickens... Suspect

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:01

Oh wait, didn't Karen Duffy date him too? Two friends dating the same guy? That is a no, no in my book.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:02

It sure does...looked her up, KD only follows 6 people and CR is one of them...tweets her a lot....so I agree "very interesting".... Wink

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:04

and Karen, with her family, goes to Como every summer!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:05

Maybe Karen introduced them .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 11 Sep 2012, 02:23

It seems like George doesn't have a problem with "dating friends" thing. Didn't Eli date that Malenotti guy before George? And I thought I heard a rumor that he dated a friend of Celine's shortly after their break up.

Another possibility is that Duffy and Carole met while George was dating Carole, and they stayed friends after the break up.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:04

Putting this here even though it is about SK but pertains to CR story ---- (so they keep saying the split was false-----I am dreading the weekend and a possible pda filled dinner with the both of them Hopefully there will be photos of just him too...).

Stacy Keibler Furious Over George Clooney “Secret Affair” with Real Housewives Star?
Truth rating: 0
Carole Radziwill George Clooney Stacy Keibler
1:00 pm, September 13th, 2012

“George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler hit the roof when she learned her hunky boyfriend had a secret affair with ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ star Carole Radziwill,” the National Enquirer has learned from “insiders.”

As Gossip Cop reported, Sonja Morgan hinted at a past Clooney-Radziwill fling during a recent “Real Housewives” episode, although no details or confirmation were ever given.

But according to the Enquirer, Keibler went nuts.

The tab’s “source” claims Keibler was “fit to be tied” and “read George the riot act.”

“Stacy knows he’s hooked up with a lot of other women before they started going out,” says the Enquirer insider. “But she thought she knew about all of them. Now Stacy is wondering who else George didn’t tell her about.”

After Clooney supposedly “reassured” Keibler that the Radziwill rumor was just “nonsense designed to hype the show,” the Enquirer says she still “grilled her beau mercilessly.”

Another mag “insider” explains that Keibler “can be extremely jealous” and now “wants George to put all his cards on the table — about everyone!”

In other words, the Enquirer wants us to believe that Stacy Keibler had no clue George Clooney had a long romantic history before she arrived in his life, and is insanely jealous about a long-ago (unconfirmed) fling that’s barely been discussed by anyone outside of “The Real Housewives of New York City.”

Uh-huh.

Of course, this is the same publication that wrongly claimed Clooney gave Keibler crabs and that she boycotted his Italian villa.

The tabloids will always be looking to manufacture Keibler-Clooney drama, like when The Sun “exclusively” — and falsely — reported this week that the couple was about to split.

This latest Enquirer story is just more of the same.

A source close to Keibler tells Gossip Cop the alleged fight over Radziwill is completely untrue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:09

Basketball
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:07

But she thought she knew about all of them.

Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:30

Or the relationship between Stacy and George realmnte false or Stacy may just be angry with him, there is no other opportunity!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:38

“Stacy knows he’s hooked up with a lot of other women before they started going out,” says the Enquirer insider. “But she thought she knew about all of them. Now Stacy is wondering who else George didn’t tell her about.”
Hahahaha!

I'm so sad that story isn't true. Can't you all just see George trying to agree to that request, then getting the phone books of every major US city and sitting down to work his way through them with a highlighter pen?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 14 Sep 2012, 05:20

Phone books!?!... Oh dear! Zzzzz
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 14 Sep 2012, 07:07

As to dating friends of girlfriends..he's also dated girls who then dated one of The Boys and at least one got married....and Mariella Frostup who won't deny or admit they were 'more than friends'...her husband became more friendly with George than her....
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Sep 2012, 07:49

Katiedot wrote:
Hahahaha!

I'm so sad that story isn't true. Can't you all just see George trying to agree to that request, then getting the phone books of every major US city and sitting down to work his way through them with a highlighter pen?

affraid Beaten
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 14 Sep 2012, 08:38

Wouldn't it be easier to concentrate on those names he has not dated yet?

Now in all the prints they write over and over and over again this ever growing long list of names, having to decide whether to write it in alphabetical or chronological order or...and article is long, they have to put "turn the page" "story continues in next double page". Eeek!

To make it shorter why not just list the names who haven't or won't date him? Razz

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:54

this is even WORSE!!!! Shocked

nailbiting
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 14 Sep 2012, 15:47

Best in Category wrote:Wouldn't it be easier to concentrate on those names he has not dated yet?

ROFL - thumbs up - and thanks for my morning laugh. Thumbs up!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 27 Sep 2012, 12:38

I'd imagine that all of George's cards have been out on the table
for a long time !
What has he got to hide ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 27 Sep 2012, 13:00

I dunno
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 27 Sep 2012, 15:47

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 27 Sep 2012, 16:15

Katiedot wrote:Unfortunately, according to the insider, Stacy is still not satisfied! “She wants George to put all his cards on the table – about everyone!”

Oh yes, well that is going to happen right about the time that hell freezes over! lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:42

Melbert & Cindi, you funny ladies Laughing
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 17:59

quote="Katiedot"]Unfortunately, according to the insider, Stacy is still not satisfied! “She wants George to put all his cards on the table – about everyone!”[/quote]

Stacy is asking for a lot. Where does she think George is going to get that many cards???!!!! I dunno
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:21

EEOsandy wrote:quote="Katiedot"]Unfortunately, according to the insider, Stacy is still not satisfied! “She wants George to put all his cards on the table – about everyone!”

Stacy is asking for a lot. Where does she think George is going to get that many cards???!!!! I dunno[/quote]

It is not enough to Stacy the coolness with which you approach George with her! is warmer with an elderly woman or a fan!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 18:28

"is warmer with an elderly woman or a fan!"

Isn't that picture so sweet? He's looks so gentle and loving with that elderly lady.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 28 Sep 2012, 05:46

Yeah, I think all that about Stacy demanding information from George is just horsewiddle from the tabloid who printed the story. She knows he's been around.

What interests me is the so-called denial. I'm assuming that as the rest of the story is fictional (IMO) then the denial is too, but I find it weird that this is the only source that states George denied dating Carole.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Fri 28 Sep 2012, 12:47

I think it would be a clever move from SK to ask about details of all the women he ever dated.
If he really wanted to tell her everything, that would take years and so it would extend her realtionship with him. LOL!

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 Empty Carole Radziwill admits to dating George

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 16 Oct 2012, 03:02

Just watched the reunion show for real housewives of new york and Carole confirmed that she did date George. She said they were both single at the time and it was before her book came out. She said that George was one of the first people that she gave pages of her book to for review. She also said that she has met Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 16 Oct 2012, 03:23

So she keeps in contact with him? Exactly how did she mention SK?

I don't watch the show....so thanks for the info....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 16 Oct 2012, 05:09

I've ust moved these posts to the other thread we had about her.

Cool. did she say for how long they dated? Or when?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:34

She said before her book came out which was in 2005 so they were probably together in 2004 would be my guess. She just kinda dropped in that she met his current girlfriend after saying they were both single at the time. My guess is that she knew what the press were reporting and wanted to make sure everyone knows there isn't a problem between her and stacy. Actually glad to see that george has dated at least one classy intelligent woman in his past. Maybe there's still hope for him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Tue 16 Oct 2012, 16:11

Is she getting new edition for her book or what´s the purpose of chewing over 8 or more years old stuff?

No dates for her after that? Not worth mentioning? Or what?

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 16 Oct 2012, 16:15

It was brought up on the show by another cast member. Viewers were the ones that then asked for confirmation. This is the only reason it came up and wasn't initiated by her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 17 Oct 2012, 00:36

So do we think he may have dated other women who do not fit his current pattern? Could it be that he really has a real private life? Question
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Oct 2012, 06:23

I think that's a really good question, bluebelle. So good that I've made it a new thread here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:11

So there was a reason why she did RHONY Wink

‘Sex’ deal’s done
Last Updated: 12:34 AM, October 19, 2012
Posted: 12:26 AM, October 19, 2012
“Real Housewife” Carole Radziwill has landed a six-figure deal to publish her first novel, “The Widow’s Guide to Sex & Dating.” We’re told that following a bidding war, Radziwill signed a two-book deal with Henry Holt & Co. worth $700,000. The second book will be a collection of essays and is tentatively titled “Girl’s Guide to Life.” On her site, Radziwill describes her novel as being about “death, sex and love, in that order.” The award-winning journalist was married to ABC News producer Anthony Radziwill, who died in 1999 following a battle with cancer. She’s recently been dating Russ Irwin, a touring member of Aerosmith. Radziwill confirmed to us she’d signed with a major publisher but declined to say which one.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 11 Mar 2014, 00:19

Couldn't find the embed button:

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Did George Clooney date real housewife Carole Radziwill?? - Page 2 Empty Carol Radziwill on George Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Wed 08 Apr 2015, 19:40

New series coming up of course...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 08 Apr 2015, 20:39

Anybody here know when George dated her?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 08 Apr 2015, 20:54

I think she's been quoted as saying it was eons ago, but it wasn't public knowledge (i don't think) until she first joined this programme when somebody else commented on her figure and said they'd gone out for about a year or so...............

Could have got that completely wrong, Donnamarie..........selective amnesia - well, she's about 5' 8, delicately thin, long hair, writer..............very George. Hey ho

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 08 Apr 2015, 21:10

George old soul hahaha.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 08 Apr 2015, 21:14

Yea oh so George!  Thanks PAN.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 10 Apr 2015, 20:04

Yep, there's a whole thread on her here. Will move this conersation there for everyone's convenience.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2