George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president

+3
Maggy
it's me
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president Empty George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president

Post by Katiedot Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president

by Maane Khatchatourian

A poll this week found that 35 percent of men considered Clooney the celebrity best fit for the presidency. Rapper Jay-Z trailed behind with 20 percent of the vote (maybe he could run for VP?). Even more women — 46 percent –picked Clooney, but New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was their runner-up with 27 percent.

The poll, from lifestyle sites AskMen.com and TrèsSugar.com, asked men and women about entertainment and politics to compile the ”great male” and ”great female survey,” respectively. When asked about real politicians, 79 percent of men thought President Barack Obama was the presidential nominee with the most wingman potential. Obama was also chosen by both men and women as the manliest politician. Really? Did anybody watch Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer?

When asked ”which male public figure are you most tired of hearing about?” 67 percent of men said Justin Bieber. LeBron James and Kanye West tied for second place. With 62 percent of the vote, Kim Kardashian was the female public figure of choice in the same category. It’s only fitting that Kardashian has been linked to Bieber and West, and that James and West are (if you believe Google image search) besties. Women agreed that they’ve had enough of Bieber and Kardashian.

Men selected Emma Stone as the female celebrity they wanted their girlfriends to emulate (51 percent). The nine percent of men who weren’t tired of hearing about her voted for Kardashian.

In a close race, the band the Black Keys was named the ”next Michael Jackson” (33 percent). Keeping with the contradictory results, 23 percent picked Justin Bieber, who came in third after Usher.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president Empty Re: George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:31

what???
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president Empty Re: George Clooney voted celebrity best fit to be U.S. president

Post by Maggy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:05

Eeek!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Wed 25 Jul 2012, 15:27

well I'd say George's name coming up is not really surprising, but I'm kind of surprised by the names that came 2d (well JayZmaybe ok, but Tom Brady ??)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by beeh! Wed 25 Jul 2012, 16:06

depends on the question set presented Wink
beeh!
beeh!
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 26 Jul 2012, 02:08

That is a nice compliment for our boy. I agree with George as number 1.
Jay-Z? Uh hell no. Besides he already has 99 problems, he doesnt need any more.
Tom Brady - I want him in my bedroom, not my white house.
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 27 Jul 2012, 05:47

In what alternate world was George voted Celebrity Best Fit to be US President?

Just goes to show most people don't know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to what makes someone a good presidential candidate.

Screwed and left tons of women? Check

Snorted coke & various other mind-altering drugs? Check

Readers of AskMen & TresSugar most likely never read a political news story or watched a political news show like Meet the Press or This Week? Check

Readers vote George as Best Celebrity Fit to be US President? Priceless and laughing my ass off!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jul 2012, 23:46

tons? Shocked
guess (read hope) many
not soooo many! No
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down