George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August

+32
fava
Stellita
m4rose
LornaDoone
party animal - not!
theminis
amaretti
lelacorb
bellybaby
lucy
tzizz
premiere
Joanna
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
lovelylois
Maggy
Best in Category
Lighterside
Missa
barla
cindigirl
EEOsandy
laetval
Lakin460
melbert
Aly
it's me
NotAvailable
fluffy
Katiedot
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 16:44

I think it's an old picture , we won't know until we see George again.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney to visit Geneva for Obama fundraiser on 27th August

Post by party animal - not! Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:13

........Hanadi Keane had a function at the hotel President Wilson, Geneva last night......

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:18

There's an American flag on the wall in the pic you posted.  Could this have been a fundraiser?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:35

Keane is a jewelry designer and has an exclusive showing of her collection at The President Wilson Hotel. Sounds like something Amal would have been interested in.  Still don't get the reason G would be there - unless they are together.  Fact that this is The President Wilson Hotel might explain the U.S. Flag.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:35

Mm, entirely possible. They've had them there before....and the hotel's name definitely connects....so the jewellery lady booked for it.........

By the way, world's most expensive penthouse suite there at a cool 52 000 a night - and I'm not talking pennies!

Good looking bloke's had a shave

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 17:56

I'm thinking Amal is there.  Keane is Lebanese.  She says on her jewelry site some very positive statements about being a Lebanese woman.  How strong and well guided they are. .....
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Tue 28 Jul 2015, 18:31

Only thing that makes me think this pic might be old is that he's not as tanned as we've seen him the last couple of times he's been photographed lol

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 18:44

George often goes to Switzerland on his bike maybe they took the trip together during down time from guests at Oleandra.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 18:47

Found this on Getty looks llike the same tie, this is from 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 19:14

Well now that we have a new pic of G&A on his bike (goatee intact) this pic is old.  Why would this woman post it now? To make it seem like he was at her jewelry show at the hotel?  I'm confused.

I've seen this tie before too.  Sometime earlier this year I think.  Maybe in NY.  But I remember that Obama fundraiser in 2012.  But didn't think this pic was that old.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 28 Jul 2015, 20:49

annemarie wrote:Found this on Getty looks llike the same tie, this is from 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good find annemarie. It looks to be at the same time as the first picture.
Credit says it was a two day fundraiser for Obama, in Geneva in 2012.

So methinks the original photo was just someone showing off.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 20:59

That has happened before with the two other old pictures that were posted.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 28 Jul 2015, 21:09

Well, it's another bit of publicity for her, given that her exhibition was there was last night........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 21:34

Just a bit disingenuous tho if he really wasn't there IMO.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 28 Jul 2015, 23:24

Donnamarie wrote:Well now that we have a new pic of G&A on his bike (goatee intact) this pic is old.  Why would this woman post it now? To make it seem like he was at her jewelry show at the hotel?  I'm confused.

I've seen this tie before too.  Sometime earlier this year I think.  Maybe in NY.  But I remember that Obama fundraiser in 2012.  But didn't think this pic was that old.

If I had a picture of myself that close to George, I'd be posting it multiple times a day on every social media platform, like "Hey guys, remember that time I met George Clooney? No? HERE IT IS." Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Jul 2015, 23:51

Lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 29 Jul 2015, 02:10

So Missa she has the hots for him.  Well stand in line dear.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 29 Jul 2015, 12:00

Yup, right behind me everybody!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:03

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4