George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi"

+16
Lakin460
watching
melbert
MM
davidarochelle
NotAvailable
m4rose
annemarie
Katiedot
Joanna
it's me
Maggy
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
fava
lelacorb
20 posters

Go down

George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" Empty George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi"

Post by lelacorb Fri 08 Jun 2012, 14:48

E 'on air from today, on television and radio, the new spot dedicated to the offer Mobile Fastweb. Supermobile 250 is on sale from 5 euros per month (including VAT) until January 2013 for residential customers; for the Iva Supermobile matches 600 to 10 euros per month (VAT excluded). Starring: George Clooney, who plays with his dog on a beach. Through its smartphones, Clooney talks to the service provider customers that testify the benefits of mobile service and someone says 'put the bill into reverse'. The new spot was created by Spot à Porter. Creativity Arturo Massari. Plain Film Production, directed by Dario Piana. The music, as in previous commercials, is My Sharona.

Look video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" Empty Re: George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi"

Post by fava Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:42

Although George looks fantastic, I don't think this is a very good ad or uses his abilities very well. When I compare it the the originality of the Norwegian Bank ad, it's just blah.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi" Empty Re: George Clooney's new spot "Fastweb immagina puoi"

Post by cindigirl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 15:46

I don't think he has to use his abilities too much here - the star of the ad is THE DOG. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:04

Who cares about his acting abilities, he looks damn fine Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:19

He looks nice on that picture.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:21

yes

the spot itself?
nobody?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 17:29

The next mrs clooney wrote:Who cares about his acting abilities, he looks damn fine Very Happy

If he looks that good on the beach and not as good in a casual shot then it must be either good lighting or photoshop or maybe make-up. Ah, Hollywood cover-up.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Jun 2012, 18:23

100% better camera and professional directing and taking time over the shoot does it every time cindi.
Remember the beach pictures when this was done ?

Just ask our playfuldeb.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 08 Jun 2012, 18:28

So, maybe he's not as gorgeous as we think? I know in that one picture of him leaving the restaurant and behind the wheel he looked like a cranky old man. That's OK I still think he's hot.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 08 Jun 2012, 18:44

Ah but Astras said he's just as gorgeous in the flesh Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 08 Jun 2012, 18:50

That may or may not be photoshop (I tend to think not, but we'll need Playful Deb to give us her expert opinion) but it's a flattering light for anyone.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 08 Jun 2012, 18:54

For me it is wonderful if you do not like to leave it to me I (I swear!) Know what to do!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 Jun 2012, 19:19

It could also have to do with when the photos are taken. He looks refreshed and like its the beginning of the day. The restaurant one's look like the end of maybe a long day for him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 08 Jun 2012, 19:49

When I saw him live in Houston, he was very handsome.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 08 Jun 2012, 19:49

annemarie wrote:It could also have to do with when the photos are taken. He looks refreshed and like its the beginning of the day. The restaurant one's look like the end of maybe a long day for him.
Perhaps he is boring !
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 10 Jun 2012, 06:44

George boring?!! Like in whose imagination on here would he be boring?!! Not mine... This is how he makes me feel... Flashing Woo hooo!
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:12

G always looks so much happier without SK. Is that because he's not in pain?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:27

I think Lelacorb meant bored.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:48

Aha. A dif stroke. Ya know with all the women hes had mauling him and doing all sorts of things to him, thinking that they will be dif and be the one who is soooo dif... i don't wonder that he is getting a little bit bored with all the same o same o "lets make out" routines. Poor man, could have "too much sex" itus. I have seen a few ppl get to that point. They just take a chill pill and go find a rock to hide under.

Bet he'd like to have some "too much love" itus instead. heheheheheh
At least it would be about something dif then. Love7
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 10 Jun 2012, 07:56

davidarochelle wrote:G always looks so much happier without SK. Is that because he's not in pain?

maybe he is happier without SK. Hmmmm.... And the stuff is about getting papped for her and not so much, how can I please George? I am sure hes seen it so much that he knows when its about getting papped and not about what would he like for desert...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 10 Jun 2012, 09:15

JoanieJD wrote:George boring?!! Like in whose imagination on here would he be boring?!! Not mine... This is how he makes me feel... Flashing Woo hooo!

NOT BORING BUT BORED! sORRY FOR MY MISTAKE!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:24

look

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:31

Excellent!!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:44

nice
but I wanted to see more

about the dog!
(with him...)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:52

Nice commercial. I loved the dog with him. They really had good chemistry between them.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:10

Cut out all the video stuff he's watching and just show George and the pup would make ME more happy. But, I guess that's what they're selling. damn!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 10 Jun 2012, 13:47

melbert wrote:Cut out all the video stuff he's watching and just show George and the pup would make ME more happy. But, I guess that's what they're selling. damn!

That's what I don't understand with this gig. They must be paying him a fortune to be in these ads but he barely gets any screen time. I know it is about showing what the product can do but at least half the ad is the video stuff that he does not feature in. You would think there would be a way to keep the focus on G for the whole ad.

Got to say, it's a sweet deal for him. He doesn't even have a scene 30 seconds in length and he still gets a big paycheck.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:03

melbert wrote:Cut out all the video stuff he's watching and just show George and the pup would make ME more happy. But, I guess that's what they're selling. damn!

Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 10 Jun 2012, 16:06

More than anything Watching, I think that it's just because he's George Clooney!!! Whether he's showing face for 5 seconds or 5 hours, he's GeorgeFreakin'Clooney, and they must feel that George still sells. If they're willing to pay him the big bucks, and he's will to take the big bucks for however much time he's in the commercials, they'll continue, I'm sure.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 12 Jun 2012, 02:45

I dont think it's photoshopped. If I had taken that pic, I would have used a tiny bit of fill flash to brighten up his face. Or a reflector, but I can control a flash better.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 11 Jul 2012, 23:58

soooooooo short hair

why?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 12 Jul 2012, 14:10

Because he looks good and... it looks hot out there! sunny
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 12 Jul 2012, 14:34

Thanks I M....what do the last two words mean please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jul 2012, 00:22

imagine
you can

goodnightall
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 13 Jul 2012, 00:24

Thank you I M....night night Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Sep 2012, 17:34

thanks to Frenchies Fans Canalblog Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the new one

(so thin, the man
... no?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 05 Sep 2012, 22:10

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Sep 2012, 22:56

thin!
isn't it?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:03

Yes, too much

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:26

....yes
when were they shot? not so much time ago
no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by . Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:31

the video? was published today then very recent

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:34

hmmm
maybe the same time of

??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:36

the vinner of the contest Fastweb

at the end
you can see G
shooting the beach adv Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:51

I liked the beach and the dog commercial, haven't seen it before - surely works for me Very Happy

(wonder what breed is it - too dark to be golden retriever)

Best in Category

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 06 Sep 2012, 11:02

it's me wrote:the vinner of the contest Fastweb

at the end
you can see G
shooting the beach adv Smile

That was a Bog-off then....two adverts !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 25 Oct 2012, 08:49

Is this new?

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 25 Oct 2012, 15:00

yummy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down