George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013

+28
Carla97
LornaDoone
Juliette Hardy
Nicky80
Mazy
Natascha
lelacorb
madsky
Atalante
Cynisca
msadrienne
fava
Best in Category
OofOof
very vera
party animal - not!
Maggy
Joanna
fluffy
silly girl
Way2Old4Dis
macs
Lighterside
caudata
it's me
Duffy
melbert
Katiedot
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013

Post by Joanna Mon 21 Jan 2013, 14:59

October 4 is the release date.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Warner Bros Moves ‘Gravity 3D’ To 2013

Post by Natascha Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:28

George in 3D sounds great Very Happy

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 22 Jan 2013, 04:29

This trailer has been around for ages - it's posted a couple of times already somewhere in a Gravity thread . Apparently it's not genuine.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Jan 2013, 06:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Jan 2013, 10:54

From Solaris of course.....but nice anyway !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Jan 2013, 10:56

Natascha wrote:George in 3D sounds great Very Happy

Hi Natasha....what are you doing on here....thought you'd be
stalking around Berlin ? lol!

Love your little bear !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 22 Jan 2013, 14:07

I am tired to wait this film, I hope isn't a shit!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 22 Jan 2013, 22:27

Joanna, unfortunaley Berlin is about 700 km away from my home and I have to work for my next shows, so there is no time for me to stalk George around Belin.
But I would love to go there and tell him about the little bear on my avatar:
This is Dodge, inspired by Leatherheads, and last week he received a nomination for the TOBY-award which is the Oscar for teddy bears, last November he won an award in Taiwan and was also nominated in the UK, even though he didn't win there. But who knows, George might be happy to hear that Leatherheads finally won some awards....

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 22 Jan 2013, 22:39

aww that is really cute natascha. best of luck to you beary good business venture... sorry couldn't resist

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 22 Jan 2013, 23:53

Natascha wrote:Joanna, unfortunaley Berlin is about 700 km away from my home and I have to work for my next shows, so there is no time for me to stalk George around Belin.
But I would love to go there and tell him about the little bear on my avatar:
This is Dodge, inspired by Leatherheads, and last week he received a nomination for the TOBY-award which is the Oscar for teddy bears, last November he won an award in Taiwan and was also nominated in the UK, even though he didn't win there. But who knows, George might be happy to hear that Leatherheads finally won some awards....

Hey congratulations Natasha....is that the contest we all
voted for on here ? Great news for Little Dodge Coolio

Good luck for this year...don't forget to ask us to vote again ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:09

The contest in the UK was the one that you all voted for, but it was more or less hopeless as Dodge had to compete against a bear that was inspired by the Queen.
Anyway, thank you all for voting and should there be an online-voting for the TOBY I will let you know.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:26

I moved

Last edited by Mazy on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 22:43

'Machete Kills,' 'Homefront' Shift Release Dates

"Machete" sequel was to have debuted against the Robert De Niro mob comedy "The Family" and the "Insidious" sequel
Published: June 20, 2013 @ 10:24 am
By Brent Lang

Open Road Films is shifting the release dates for "Machete Kills" and "Homefront," the indie distributor said Thursday.

The slice-and-dice sequel will hit theaters on Oct. 4, 2013 where it will square off against the Sandra Bullock and George Clooney space adventure "Gravity." It was previously scheduled to debut on Sept. 13, when it would have been pitted against the Robert De Niro mob comedy "The Family" and the sequel to the low-budget horror film "Insidious."

Robert Rodriguez once again directs the latest installment in the improbable "Machete" franchise, with Danny Trejo returning as the titular ex-Federale. In this adventure, Machete is tasked with taking down a madman revolutionary and an eccentric billionaire arms dealer. The idiosyncratic cast includes Mel Gibson and Lady Gaga.

Open Road is also shifting the action film "Homefront" from Oct. 4, 2013, to Nov. 27, 2013, where it will debut in the heart of the Thanksgiving holiday. The film faces a number of tough competitors in its new release slot, including the family film "Frozen" and the second week of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."

"Homefront" stars Jason Statham, James Franco and Winona Ryder and features a screenplay by Sylvester Stallone. The film centers on a widowed ex-DEA agent who retires to a small town for the sake of his 10-year-old daughter, but finds trouble lurking in his new home.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:20

GEORGE CLOONEY OPENS THE VENICE FILM FESTIVAL IN VENICE WITH ‘GRAVITY’
The Hollywood star Sandra Bullock plays with Cuaron's film, which will be screened out of competition at the world premiere August 28
The editors July 3, 2013

Bernardo Bertolucci, President of the Jury of the Film Festival
Gravity, the new, highly anticipated film directed by Alfonso Cuarón (Y tu mamá también, Children of Men), starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, open (out of competition), the 70th Venice International Film Festival (August 28 to September 7 , 2013), directed by Alberto Barbera and organized by the Biennale di Venezia, chaired by Paolo Baratta.

Gravity will be screened in its world premiere in 3D on the evening of August 28 in the Great Hall of the Palazzo del Cinema on the Lido, followed by the opening ceremony.

The binding of Alfonso Cuarón with the Venice Film Festival was in 2001, when his film Y tu mamá también won the Osella for Best Screenplay (Carlos and Alfonso Cuarón), and the Marcello Mastroianni Award (Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna) . Director of the Festival that year was Alberto Barbera. In 2006, Children of Men won the Osella for Best Cinematography, rewarding Emmanuel Lubezki, who is also the director of photography of Gravity. And in 2007, the co-writer of Gravity Jonás Cuarón made his directorial debut with Año Uña the International Critics' Week in Venice.

Gravity, produced by Warner Bros. Pictures, is a thriller set in deep space. In the movie, Sandra Bullock is Dr. Ryan Stone, engineer, doctor on his first space mission, commanded veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney), his last flight before retiring. But during a routine spacewalk, an accident surprises them. The ship is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone, tied to nothing but each other, whirling darkness. The deafening silence makes it clear that they have lost all contact with the earth, and every possibility of salvation. The only way left is to go further in the terrifying infinity of space.

La star hollywoodiana interpreta con Sandra Bullock la pellicola di Cuaròn, che verrà proiettata fuori concorso in prima mondiale il 28 agosto
La redazione 3 luglio 2013
La locandina di Gravity
Storie Correlate
Gravity, il nuovo, atteso film diretto da Alfonso Cuarón (Y tu mamá también, I figli degli uomini), interpretato da Sandra Bullock e George Clooney, aprirà (fuori Concorso) la 70esima Mostra Internazionale d'Arte Cinematografica (28 agosto – 7 settembre 2013), diretta da Alberto Barbera e organizzata dalla Biennale di Venezia presieduta da Paolo Baratta.

Gravity sarà proiettato in prima mondiale in 3D la sera del 28 agosto nella Sala Grande del Palazzo del Cinema al Lido, a seguire la cerimonia di apertura.

Il legame di Alfonso Cuarón con la Mostra di Venezia risale al 2001, quando il suo film Y tu mamá también vinse l’Osella per la miglior sceneggiatura (di Carlos e Alfonso Cuarón) e il Premio Marcello Mastroianni (Gael García Bernal e Diego Luna). Direttore della Mostra quell’anno era Alberto Barbera. Nel 2006, I figli degli uomini vinse l’Osella per la migliore fotografia, premiando Emmanuel Lubezki, che è il direttore della fotografia anche di Gravity. E nel 2007, il co-sceneggiatore di Gravity Jonás Cuarón fece il suo debutto da regista con Año Uña alla Settimana Internazionale della Critica di Venezia.
Gravity, una produzione Warner Bros. Pictures, è un thriller ambientato nello spazio profondo.

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 03 Jul 2013, 11:25

Interesting
One year later
At the opening too
Complimenti
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 03 Jul 2013, 12:10

Thanks for the artical. Can't wait for the opening and see new pics.

It is hard to imagine how the story can be a thriller when those two are lost in space alone with all the silence around. Need to watch that LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 07 Jul 2013, 10:08

GEORGE CLOONEY, SANDRA BULLOCK, HUGH JACKMAN, COMIC-CON 'SURPRISES' IN 2013?
July 6, 2013
By: Carla Hay

Pictured from left to right: George Clooney, Sandra Bullock and Hugh Jackman
Credits: Getty Images
(Click here for the latest updates on the movies and TV shows that have panels at Comic-Con in 2013, as well as what to watch on demand before going to these panels.)

So which celebrities are people guessing will most likely be at Comic-Con, even though it hasn't been officially announced yet that these celebrities will be there?

Here's a rundown of the panels (in alphabetical order with the dates of the panels) that haven't announced yet which stars will be there, followed by guesses about who will be on each panel.

"300: Rise of an Empire" (July 20, 2013)
Sullivan Stapleton, who plays lead character Themistocles, should be on this panel. Lena Headey, Eva Green and Rodrigo Santoro are other stars of the movie who could be there.

"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (July 20, 2013)
It's a given that Chris Evans (aka Captain America) will be there. But which of the movie's co-stars will be on the panel too? Here's a list of possibilities: Scarlett Johansson, Cobie Smulders, Samuel L. Jackson, Emily VanCamp, Hayley Atwell, Robert Redford, Dominic Cooper, Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie. Smulders and Jackson have been announced for other Comic-Con panels in 2013 ("How I Met Your Mother" for Smulders, "Robocop" for Jackson) so there's a very good chance they'll be also be on the panel for "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." The biggest long shot is Redford, who has never been to Comic-Con, and he usually doesn't go to fan conventions.

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" (July 20, 2013)
There's no use in pretending that Jennifer Lawerence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and Sam Clafin won't be on this panel. It's now just a guessing game about which of their co-stars in this huge ensemble cast will be there too. Here are the possibilities: Elizabeth Banks, Jena Malone, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Donald Sutherland, Willow Shields, Toby Jones and Amanda Plummer.

"Godzilla" (July 20, 2013)
Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Bryan Cranston should be there, since they are other Comic-Con panels in 2013 ("Kick-Ass 2" for Taylor-Johnson and "Breaking Bad" for Cranston.) And any of one of these "Godzilla" co-stars could be on the panel too: Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Ken Watanabe, David Strathairn and Sally Hawkins.

"Gravity" (July 20, 2013)
"Gravity" co-stars George Clooney and Sandra Bullock would be among the biggest stars at Comic-Con in 2013 if they show up for the "Gravity panel. It would also be Clooney's and Bullock's first time at Comic-Con. They rarely attend fan conventions. But since it's already been announced that "Gravity" director Alfonso Cuarón will be at Comic-Con in 2013, it's highly likely that Clooney and Bullock will be too.

"Kick-Ass 2" (July 19, 2013)
It's hard to imagine that Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz and Christopher Mintz-Passe won't be there. The only big surprise would be if Jim Carrey showed up, since he's announced that he won't promote "Kick-Ass 2" because he no longer condones the violence in the movie. Carrey has never been to Comic-Con either.

"The LEGO Movie" (June 20, 2013)
This is another movie with a huge ensemble of stars, some of whom are doing other Comic-Con panels. So expect to see "The LEGO Movie" panel to feature Alison Brie (who's on the "Community" panel), Charlie Day (who's on the panel for "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia") and probably Elizabeth Banks (who will likely be on the panel for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"). Other possibilities are Will Ferrell, Chris Pratt and Will Arnett. Long shots are Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson, who usually don't go to fan conventions.

"Seventh Son" (July 20, 2013)
"Seventh Son" co-stars Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes were at the "Seventh Son" panel at San Diego Comic-Con in 2011, so expect them to make a return appearance in 2013, since they play the two main heroes in the movie. "Seventh Son" co-star Julianne Moore could make her first San Diego Comic-Con appearance on this panel.

"Thor: The Dark World" (July 20, 2013)
Chris Hemsworth (aka Thor) is going to be there, so they might as well have announced it. There's also a very good chance that Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston and Kat Dennings will be there too, just like they all were on the "Thor" Comic-Con panel in 2010. The big surprise would be if Anthony Hopkins showed up, since he's never been to Comic-Con, and he's not the type of actor who usually goes to fan conventions.

"The Wolverine" (July 20, 2013)
"The Wolverine" star Hugh Jackman has made "surprise" visits to Comic-Con in the past (for "X Men Origins: Wolverine" in 2008, and for "Real Steel" in 2011). So why should 2013 be any different? "The Wolverine" is likely to be sharing panel time with "X-Men: Days of Future Past," since both movies are from 20th Century Fox, and Jackman is in both movies.

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" (July 20, 2013)
Jennifer Lawrence, Peter Dinklage, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore are practically guaranteed to be there, since they are on other panels at the event. ("The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" for Lawrence, "Game of Thrones" for Dinklage, "True Blood" for Paquin and "The Following" for Ashmore.) But will a very pregnant Halle Berry be there? (She's due to give birth to a son in the late summer or early autumn of 2013.) If Berry can't be at Comic-Con, there are plenty of other co-stars from the huge ensemble movie who could be on the panel, including Ellen Page, Nicholas Hoult, Michael Fassbender, Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, James Marsden, Evan Peters and Ian McKellen.

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 15:30

Thanks Mazy.

"On July 6, 2013, Comic-Con International announced the final list of panels about movies for this year's convention, which takes place in San Diego from July 17 to July 21, 2013"

If GC really goes there than he will finish his Como vacation early or maybe he will return to Como after? mmhh
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 07 Jul 2013, 17:20

Really? Comic-Con too?  So, he'll start the red-carpet promoting very soon?
Hmmm, not sure...

I thought he'd kick off film promoting phase/ Award season with VFF as usual.
He most certainly loves it there.  So much so that he even went there for leisure last August.
Yes, complimenti indeed.
How romantic that city is!
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Jul 2013, 17:40

Juliette, George did NOT go to the Venice Film Festival. He and Stacy went to dinner there I believe, but not during Festival.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 07 Jul 2013, 17:57

melbert wrote:Juliette, George did NOT go to the Venice Film Festival.  He and Stacy went to dinner there I believe, but not during Festival.
Yes,  Melbert, that's what I meant by writing "he went there for leisure." Sorry if my  message was confusing.
The story was covered in the DM, from what I recall. Plenty of photos....Think he took her to Cipriani's hotel for dinner.
Oh, I know he didn't go to the VFF last year. 2011 for Ides of March was last time he attended that film festival.

Such a truly romantic city! Especially to visit with your other half.
Been there three times myself.  Though never planning to go back again.
Crying or Very sad 

I'm sure he'll enjoy promoting Gravity there this year....
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Jul 2013, 18:04

sorry Juliette. I misunderstood. Give Flowers 
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Jul 2013, 18:18

Mm, they went on their own private trip, and visited Torcello Island, and Locanda Cipriani there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Jul 2013, 19:51

I personally found Venice hot, humid and it STANK to high heaven like an open sewer. So no, I won't be going back there any time soon myself!

How anyone could eat at an outside cafe with that stench was beyond me!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 07 Jul 2013, 22:17

Venice is unique
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Jul 2013, 22:46

Well it's me, that's one way to put it! ;-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 10:28

Related

Ita link to Italian who went out in space right in this days
But ALL fine for him!!!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:35

This guy puts little extra pressure on all the twiiiting people. He took and sent pictures from space to his twitter account! It is so has-been to tweet lunch pics unless they are taken somewhere in space.Laughing 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 11:36

LOOOL !
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:40

Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 13 Jul 2013, 15:44

Huh!!! Amazing!  How beautiful.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 13 Jul 2013, 18:25

I wonder if he had them put nipples on his space suit?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 13 Jul 2013, 18:56

melbert wrote:I wonder if he had them put nipples on his space suit?

Hopefully...with nipple rings too for Sandy to hold onto in space !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 21:37

LOL remains to be seen...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 13 Jul 2013, 21:57

Something about those clouds in the pic..
No intention to be pettifogger, but those clouds in the pic don´t look like molecular clouds, interstellar clouds or cosmic dust. But the kinds we can see from the earth perspective in terms of meteorology.
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:21

It'll be the first time a 3D film opens the VFF.
Quite a treat for them.
I bet they have awesome premiere night 3D glasses.

Just 6 weeks away...

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:27

I went to the movies last night and saw the trailer for Gravity. It looks pretty cool!

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Sun 14 Jul 2013, 14:28

The actor who plays the space station captain (voice only) is named Basher Savage.  I wonder if that's his birth name...
lol!

There are a lot of stunt doubles for George Clooney too, so must have been quite intense filming.
May, 2011 at Pinewood & Shepperton Studios in UK.
How time flies....
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 16:01

Juliette Hardy wrote:It'll be the first time a 3D film opens the VFF.
Quite a treat for them.
I bet they have awesome premiere night 3D glasses.

Just 6 weeks away...

6 weeks only!?

Time runs for sure.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Jul 2013, 19:37

Release Dates

Italy 28 August 2013 (Venice Film Festival)

Australia 3 October 2013

Germany 3 October 2013

Hong Kong 3 October 2013

Hungary 3 October 2013

Italy 3 October 2013

Netherlands 3 October 2013

New Zealand 3 October 2013

Russia 3 October 2013

Spain 4 October 2013

USA 4 October 2013

Argentina 10 October 2013

Chile 10 October 2013

Peru 10 October 2013

Mexico 11 October

Iceland 18 October 2013

UK 18 October 2013

France 23 October 2013

Portugal 24 October 2013

Belgium 30 October 2013

Denmark 7 November 2013

Greece 7 November 2013

Sweden 8 November 2013

Brazil 15 November 2013

I wonder how many premieres they will have and if George and Sandra will attend together or split and go to different countries. And will George be filming in Canada during any of this time?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 19:46

Thanks for the Info. Can't wait for the 3rd October.

I don't think they will split.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:16

Germany 3 October 2013 
USA 4 October 2013 
UK 18 October 2013 

Are those the most important?
Your opinion?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:21

I would say yes but I'm not sure about Germany. Isn't it always the UK and USA?

I would love to see him here in Germany I love you 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 14 Jul 2013, 21:39

I would say bec most of the movie was shot there
But dates are too close, I know
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 15 Jul 2013, 01:29

Good point it's me. Too bad they didn't switch those dates and have Germany and UK within a day of each other so that they could do the premieres back to back in each country.

Say for instance the Germany premiere on the 1st and then the UK premiere on the 2nd!

I do hope they have a premiere here in the US but it would be a toss up between New York and Los Angeles! Sometimes they switch it up.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 15 Jul 2013, 05:35

UK opening is on the 18th, however, the BFI London festival is on
Oct 9 - 20, so maybe he can co-ordinate several premieres in Europe...
I dunno
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 00:54

Google street view in Venice too!!!

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 03:46

it's me wrote:Google street view in Venice too!!!

What a contraption! Like some radar you'd find in Lost In Space...
Maybe someone can wear one at the premiere of Gravity at VFF on Aug 25th, & we get to see George in action. Talk about satellite spyware...LOL

Come to think of it, catching him doing something fun like jumping in the lake or singing off-key would require a more discreet camera.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:27

25? Isn't it 28?

Anyway guess G doesn't like to be stalked
But we would for sure!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 16 Jul 2013, 07:40

Yes you're right, It's Me. Mi dispiace.
28th of August.

G does love his privacy in social situations.  Stalkers, like that Eastern European who had eggs thrown at him outside Villa Oleandra, paparazzi & other opportunists are annoying & obsessive.

Oh, such fun at VFF....great atmosphere at the Lido.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next