George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together?

+21
melbert
playfuldeb
cindigirl
zizi
Dior
phys major
MM
it's me
davidarochelle
Henway
bellybaby
Lighterside
annemarie
lovelylois
EEOsandy
Joanna
Katiedot
The next mrs clooney
party animal - not!
lucy
Lakin460
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together?

Post by davidarochelle Wed 25 Apr 2012, 15:32

Just because I disagree with some of SK's actions and are put off by her silly tweets, doesn't mean I hate her or are in any way remotely jealous. I really don't understand why paid stylists changed her pretty but sporty and athletic look into an overly made-up, inappropriately dressed tart-like look for the Red Carpet. And her unnatural hair styles were very unflattering. I am very happy for her that she's totally changing her image. I'm sure she provides benefits for G, at the very least companionship and kinky sex. As I've said many times, long ago SK should have hired a writer to edit her tweets. A consultant like Princess Di once did to alter her voice, and to practice standard interview questions, would have turned her into a much more admirable companion for G. And would have gotten her much more work.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together?

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 Apr 2012, 19:08

I've moved the kinky sex conversation to a new thread of its own. Let's see how that one grows!

annemarie wrote:So basically it's a confidentiality agreement they can't talk about the relationship or George in a negative way when it ends.
party animal - not! wrote:Certainly sounds like that doesn't it?

Understandable, and the price you pay for the goldfish bowl way of life, I guess.

So would you have the meeting with the lawyers before, or after, the romantic dinner?
lovelylois wrote: I am sorry I was wrong. My husbands law partner said common law marriage is not recognized by California, but it doesn't stop the live-ins after they split from trying to gain money or assets from the more successful partner. The claim is usually there were promises made between the couple, a verbal contract. It usually is he said, she said thing.
EEOsandy wrote:I just went back to try to find the interview where he was specifically asked about a contract with the GFs and he said, "no, there is no contract, nothing, blah, blah, blah..."

I think what you're all talking about is a non-disclosure agreement. There's a whole thread about it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 16:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think Stacy answered the question for us. In the people interview she spoke
of having the president at our house.

Last edited by annemarie on Sun 13 May 2012, 16:31; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 May 2012, 16:30

Oh, I'm sorry, Katie. I just posted something about this on the Stacy Keibler thread

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 19:06

I'd imagine if she's been staying there on & off for around 8 months
or so, it would feel like "our" house wouldn't it?
For instance, after going out somewhere together wouldn't
one or the other say "shall we go home" ?
It doesn't mean any thing dramatic IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 19:09

Joanna,
Very good point. Can't everything that is said literally. And maybe SK is just the "dog sitter" when G is out late night at business meetings, dinners with "the boys," or romantic post-midnight . . .
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 13 May 2012, 19:30

It's almost like when she refers to Einstein as "her" dog. We all know he belongs to George and has done long before Stacy came on the scene. Also, we don't know if she actually said our house or if the writer may have spruced the piece up a bit to get more attention, after all it is People magazine.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 May 2012, 20:01

No common law marriage is not legal in California, but it will recognize a common law marriage that is valid in another state. Only 9 states and the District of Columbia recognize common law marriages. Rhode Island, S.C., Texas, Alabama, Iowa, Oklahoma, Kansas, Montana, Colorado are the 9 and Utah will recognize it if it has been validated by a court or administrative order. Once CA recognizes the other state's valid common law marriage, and you'd have to prove it was valid and recognized in the other state, regular CA divorce, community property laws apply with respect to division of property. Its not as easy to prove, however, as one might think.

Source(s):

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 13 May 2012, 20:17

Them living together isn't a big deal George has lived with other girlfriends before. I remember the time it was reported that they were dating she came over to his house they watched a movie and she left the reporter said she returned to her hotel. Do we even know if she has her own place or was she in between places.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 13 May 2012, 21:51

I highly doubt they are living together ..the same comment was made about cabo that it was there house....it will be made about Italy if she makes it there..Did e ever comment that it was there home?
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 May 2012, 22:11

Well now ladies. Could the 'unthinkable' have happened?!

That they've married, and George is playing the biggest prank on the media of all time??!!

Certainly would explain a few things.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 May 2012, 22:18

They're getting married today! The Mother of the Bride is there, so it's a go!!!! Wedding
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 May 2012, 22:24

Yahooooo

You've Cracked It mel !!

Yahooooo
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 13 May 2012, 23:00

Melbert,
What would I do without you and your jokes? Someday I am going to find a way to thoroughly thank you. LOL But wait a second, does that mean that Nina has also flown in with Nick? Is SK accepting of a Catholic Priest to pacify Nina? I know G says he's agnostic; but financee's moms can be very persuasive. Has SK agreed to raise their kids Catholic?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 13 May 2012, 23:05

party animal - not! wrote:Well now ladies. Could the 'unthinkable' have happened?!

That they've married, and George is playing the biggest prank on the media of all time??!!

Certainly would explain a few things.......

WHAT?!?!
nonononono!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 00:48

I found my crystal ball tonight...and it say YES !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 May 2012, 01:01

Think you'll find the Keiblers are Catholic too............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 01:03

There you are then...a done deal lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 May 2012, 01:20

Sorry, just got back from the wedding. Well, actually I had to move all of Stacy's stuff from her apartment/hotel into George's house and I just got in on the tail end of the ceremony where Einstein got lost under all of Stacy's ruffles - get it, RUFFles??? Sometimes I just crack myself up!!! They are headed off to Como, by way of Cabo, cuz' since she's Mrs. Clooney now she can wear her thong in public. Very lovely they two of them...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 01:28

Melbert,
What did you get them for a wedding present? His and her thongs? Hope not dog-fur lined handcuffs. Did Eins Clooney look kissable in his tux?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 May 2012, 01:31

Just my presence was present enough for them. George won't do thongs, so I got him a new purple t-shirt that says Mr. Kiebler on it. Einstein was the best man and looked very lovely in his tux.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 14 May 2012, 01:33

I thought we did the wedding thing about 4 months back melbert..Are they renewing there vows?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 14 May 2012, 01:33

well ... when they will arrive in como,in front of the door she will find the plumber all dressed in a beautiful white smoking and he will tell her "it was a joke bella "! and george and the plumber will jump on his harley painted in pink and with the ok of mr president, they will finally live for their honeymoon

hmmm im afraid you do not like this version of the movie...

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 01:37

Melbert,
You're right about G and thongs. I heard that he prefers soft, silk boxers. And I bet Eins Clooney looked hot, not as "best man" but as "best dog."

Phys Major,
I didn't hear about the wedding 4 months back. How did i miss the invitation?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 14 May 2012, 01:46

The invitations where written in invisible ink...and self destructed upon contact with air...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 14 May 2012, 01:49

The Sonny and Cher song keeps coming to mind..and the beat goes on maybe that will be there wedding song!

Last edited by phys major on Mon 14 May 2012, 02:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed Sony to Sonny)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 14 May 2012, 02:01

no nobody liked my version...well ,i add that the couple was dressed in giorgio armani of course

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 14 May 2012, 07:02

come on ladies; it's so unfair of you to not share whatever drugs you're on.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 May 2012, 10:45

Oh dear... Happy Hour is over now here in UK and it's Monday morning
and pimply sissing down!

Thanks for the giggles girls Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 14 May 2012, 10:52

phys major wrote:The invitations where written in invisible ink...and self destructed upon contact with air...

OMG, that was freaking hysterical!! *snort*!! lol!

Funny stuff ladies. I'm giggling wildly over here. Thanks for the laughs. Hee. Laughing Laughing
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 14 May 2012, 16:26

As a new member I am not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days, but I know you all will want to look at Laineygossip.com re SK's use of "our house".

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 14 May 2012, 16:30

Here you go tzizz and welcome!

From Lainey:

George Clooney hosted a dinner for President Barack Obama last week at his home in LA. They raised $15 million. And yes, Stacy Keibler was there. Of course she was there. After all...she lives there. Which, I mean, it’s no surprise, obviously, but it’s also the way she’s freely talking about it now too.

Stacy was asked about the event at the EIF Revlon Run Walk for Women this weekend. Note the response:

"To have the President at our house was such an unbelievable honor. I would say that there is such an energy and a presence, and I felt almost speechless." (Source)

Oh it’s “our house” now, is it?

I guess it is.

Because she’s allowed to tweet about him, talk about him, talk to the President with him, get paid off him...

How did Stacy Keibler throw out the rule book and write her own game? Am starting to seriously doubt that June 15 deadline people were giving her last year. Because Stacy Keibler is a baller. And no one realised.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 14 May 2012, 16:32

Thanks so much, Lighterside.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 14 May 2012, 16:38

Thanks for the heads up and for sharing the info! Thumbs up!

LOL Lainey always has to stir the pot!

Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 14 May 2012, 17:19

I love to read Lainey. She is is irreverent and makes me laugh! Do you know what she means when she refers to Stacy as "a baller"?

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 14 May 2012, 17:28

Urban Dictionary: baller
A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally refered ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player

OR

from Wiktionary

(slang) One who lives an extravagant, money-driven lifestyle. - Did you see that car? He’s such a baller.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 14 May 2012, 17:32

Thank you, Playfuldeb, for doing my work for me. I should have done that myself. T

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 17:41

Playfuldeb,
Oh the great advantages of spending time on COH. Thanks, I've never heard of Wiktionary before.

Tzizz,
Welcome and thanks for the Lainey post. I WAS wondering when she was going to make a sarcastic comment again. Don't know how to interpret everything that she says. Does anyone else? Help? Need another laugh before going to work today. Getting paid to hang out for a couple of days on another movie set, and to talk to my roomie's friend who does the stage version of Monty Halls' Lets Make A Deal. Hoping for even more work.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 14 May 2012, 18:06

@ dr, actually I am a little surprised that more of the same kind of outlets haven't picked up on her statement and run with it.

@ tzizz, you'll find over time that you can learn the strangest things on this site...I know I have. LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 14 May 2012, 19:03

I did not write the following comment in response to the NY Post article but I had to share a snarky laugh:

"Stacy, in a TV interview, claims the Obama's fund-raiser was held in our home.....I did not know, George, gave her half of the house......This is a very generous gift for Miss Stacy.....You GO Girl!"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 15 May 2012, 01:22

According to Mario Lopez on extra tonight who interviewed her at the Revlon walk, the event was held at her boyfriends house. So if you ask Mario Lopez he would say no they haven't moved in together.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 Empty Free Milk???

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 16:58

it's me wrote:hu!
tough

but lot of it is real, I think

Mooooooooooo!!!!! Mooooooooo!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Are George Clooney and Stacy Keibler living together? - Page 2 Empty Ways to get Free Milk?

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 17:14

[quote="Lakin460"]
it's me wrote:
Lakin460 wrote:Does anyone know if they are living together; if she moved into George's house?

NO

LOLOLOL!!! Yes, I'd have to agree with you I M.....no one KNOWS! LOLOLOL
good one!

Is Stacy aware of George's new obsession with Cowtipping? First, it was Max, his pig and now, this cow stuff and trying to get FREE MILK....This would certainly be a DEAL BREAKER for me!!! asskiss1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 22 May 2012, 18:52

Cowtipping
doesn't exist I dunno
(I read...)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 22 May 2012, 19:42

What do you mean cow tipping does not exist? In this market cows will take tips! Hear George leaves big tips. Wink hehehhehahahahh

Cow tipping is not nice if you are successful at it. My Grandfather was a dairy farmer! pig we do not have a cow smiley!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 22 May 2012, 20:03

Well, first it was "my dog," now, it is "our house." Great Stacy, you claim what you want to have for yourself, LOL Wishful thinking, there!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 May 2012, 04:17

it's me wrote:Cowtipping
doesn't exist I dunno
(I read...)

Okay, "it's me".....go change your diaper Laughing and get back to
me after you have completed some more thorough
research. Reading

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 23 May 2012, 04:50

I certainly hope so, something about co-hab makes me think he's?????
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2012, 14:27

Henway wrote:What do you mean cow tipping does not exist? In this market cows will take tips! Hear George leaves big tips. Wink hehehhehahahahh

Cow tipping is not nice if you are successful at it. My Grandfather was a dairy farmer! pig we do not have a cow smiley!

Quarrel 1
This "Cow" needs her check plus the big tip ASAP!
Lightsabre fight
"My MILK" isn't free! loser2

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 24 May 2012, 17:03

"Cow-tipping" is an urban legend about how persons (who are drunk at the time), knock over a cow while it is sleeping standing up. Cows do not sleep standing up, as horses do.

There is also a saying, "Why buy the cow when all you want is the milk?"

My milk is not for free, either.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next