George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

+49
PigPen
Donnamarie
Jenn
janieb
isogotit
Mazy
Dazlious
Barbara Garabedian
amaretti
LornaDoone
Lakin460
OofOof
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Maggy
silly girl
zizi
lolo"layla"
Atalante
Joanna
Cinderella
LyndaGirl
Dexterdidit
Missa
davidarochelle
Tigerina
The next mrs clooney
playfuldeb
bunny
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
fluffy
socimar
pattygirl
melbert
Vi
it's me
lelacorb
lucy
fava
cindigirl
laetval
53 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 09:43

no
you are wrong
sorry
Whistle
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by sisieq Thu 05 Jan 2012, 00:41

1 - Katie, can we make this thread a "sticky" please!

2 - found this ad -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2012, 00:57

nice

does George need to give permission for that?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 05 Jan 2012, 01:22

Love it!!
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:14

G,
I totally forgive you for your "questionable" taste in girls. I LOVE YOU AND EINS CLOONEY.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:37

The only problem with the shelters is, I can't adopt because I have four dogs at home already. For me to adopt, I have to take all of my dogs to the shelter to make sure they will get along with the new dog. Two of my dogs came from shelters. I would never take them back there for fear that they would think they are getting left again. And one of mine is a farm dog and she doesn't do well at all leaving the security of her home. She would be in attack mode without a doubt in my mind, from fear alone of being there in the first place. It upset me so bad I talked to my vet about it. I think his word should be enough that they would give me a dog on my good past history as a pet owner. He told me it wouldn't matter, they turned him down from adopting a cat. Shocked Seriously? A vet?? That is messed up. I got my last dog from a pet store because I wanted a dog and they wouldn't give me one. It broke my heart because there were several large dogs at the shelter that I would of given an amazing home to. I hope they didn't kill them. The thought of it haunts me and it makes adding a member to my family stressful.I sometimes think the people who run shelters need to go on a gut instinct. But I suppose they feel they are proetcing the animals to be so selective. Although my home is a doggie haven!!I have neighbor dogs run to my house. It's the doggie playground of the neighborhood. I love you
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2012, 02:41

it's me wrote:does George need to give permission for that?
I would have thought so.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:04

you are so lovely, Tigerina Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 05 Jan 2012, 13:16

Thank you me but my doggies are my babies!!! sunny
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2012, 13:18

Hug1 Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Thu 05 Jan 2012, 13:29

Love4
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:46

From People magazine:

How George Clooney's Rescue Dog Went from Kill Shelter to Hollywood
How did an overweight shelter dog with an underactive thyroid end up living with George Clooney?

It's actually quite a tale.

When Cathy Stanley, founder of L.A.-area breed rescue Camp Cocker, made a stop at a high-kill shelter in June 2009, she only had room to take two cocker spaniels – but there were three others. Among them, a special pup named Einstein.

"He was in a filthy, crowded dog run with other dogs," reads the text in a video about Einstein. "Poor Einstein was so afraid, he would leap backwards, trying to get away, and his rolls of fat were shaking."

Stanley ended up taking all five cocker spaniels that day, and Einstein, who was not only overweight but also had an underactive thyroid and dry eye, began his amazing trajectory toward Casa Clooney. Due to his condition, he was quickly taken out of a boarding facility and into a foster home with a Camp Cocker volunteer, who gave him lots of exercise and low-calorie food.

Clooney, who says he saw Einstein on the Internet, might have seen him on this adoption page, which describes Einstein as "quite affectionate" and "a real teddy bear of a dog!"

According to the actor, he called to express interest in adopting the pup but was told that Einstein would have to like him first. So when Einstein paid his prospective adopter a visit in January 2010, Clooney did what anyone would do – he rubbed meatballs on his shoes – and Einstein was his!

"Forever, now, he just thinks of me as the guy with the meatball feet," Clooney told Esquire. "He loves me. I can do no wrong. He follows me everywhere."

That wasn't Clooney's only gesture: According to the video about Einstein, Clooney made a "generous adoption donation," which the rescue used "to pay down a big portion of our January vet debt that we'd been struggling with."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 13 Jan 2012, 03:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture of Einstein)
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 23:52

It's a really good video. Einstein was one very lucky dog. George did a very good thing and i hope they continue to get donations etc to help them along. It's such a pity people dont desex their dogs and dump them when they don't want the responsibility anymore.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Fri 13 Jan 2012, 02:47

That is a great video. These people do amazing work.

Einstein is the cutest!
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LyndaGirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 08:40

I'm glad that George and Einstein found each other. A great pair! Shows what a good heart George has. I love you
LyndaGirl
LyndaGirl
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:50

so sweet! lip smack Hug1 Give Flowers2

amazing pets lovers

they
a few
devote their life to animals others rejected

yesterday I read about animals and cosmetics

Censored made me sick
and also upset
bec I also use and used them
with
not knowing

and asking myself
how many horrible things
some people do
for some benefits
money
or various pleasures

sick
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 13 Jan 2012, 14:01

It's nice that they didn't mention George by name as that would have been cheeky and not impartial, bet they wished they could have done. I like the bit where Einers can now live the life he should have, alittle too much "life" certainly in the fast lane than most dogs, but then he is one very lucky pooch!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 14:04

sure! Hug1 Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 13 Jan 2012, 14:26

Just another reason to love G! I love you
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 13 Jan 2012, 14:43

Amen!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 13 Jan 2012, 15:04

Thank you (I think) missa. I watched Einstein's video and now I'm crying. I know cruelty happens to animals but I get upset when I hear about it. I'm so glad there are George's in the world who would adopt and give a generous donation to keep the shelters operating. My family adopted a Heinz 57 Variety puppy from a shelter in Pennsylvania and she's precious.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Jan 2012, 15:08

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:17

George Clooney talks newly adopted dog: 'Happiest dog in the game'

George Clooney might have been a big winner at the GoldenGlobe Awards on Sunday night, but the newest member of his family definitely got some press time. Just like Uggie the dog, the animals seemed to attract major attention and the press wanted to learn more about George Clooney’s new dog. According to reports, the actor had adopted a pound puppy, but Clooney barely spoke about it until last night and even then it appeared the dog was an odd thing to discuss after a major win.
"You know I have always had dogs, almost always them out of the pound. I think it is a good spot since there is a lot of them. And to brings me a lot of joy to do it and they seem to be the happiest dogs in the game,” said George Clooney. While it is unusual to be discussing animals at a press conference, Clooney was a good sport. “I only have one, but he eats like for four.”
Pet adoption by celebrities is closely watched by the fans. Loving to mirror positive efforts, just the notation that George Clooney got a rescue dog could encourage others to do the same. While that is the good news, the bad news is Clooney’s dog got almost as much attention as Clooney during the press time after winning a bid award.
Take a look at the video clip of George Clooney talking about his dog. Makes everyone ask, if there was one question posed to an award winner, does it make sense to ask about the dog?

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 17 Jan 2012, 07:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:39

Thanks laetval for the video. One of the things George mentioned about Einstein is that he 'eats like four' dogs. Remember when G rescued Einstein at the shelter he was being treated for being obese. I just hope George doesn't overfeed him and undo the rescuers work. Just a thought.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:42

I believe he gets plenty of hikes to work it off LOL!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:46

Oh OK, so Einstein and Stacy get to go on lots of walks. It's been mentioned on blogs that Stacy has been losing weight too. So they can lose weight together. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:56

Stacy, the dogsitter ! Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 16 Jan 2012, 21:03

A very useful occupation too
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 16 Jan 2012, 23:28

Maybe she's on the same thyroid medicine as Einstein?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jan 2012, 13:45

On Camp Cocker's web site there's a lovely girlfriend for Einstein called Ivy. She needs a home too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Jan 2012, 13:55

Rescue dogs all come with their own baggage, I have 4 now only one I adopted as a puppy(8weeks old) and all she knows is love, she is completely fearless. The other 3 all fear something poor things, but I've never enjoyed having pets as much as these.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:18

Love how all the media stories say Einstein is newly adopted. Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:21

MGK, it amazing how much they get wrong.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jan 2012, 15:46

Katiedot wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Einstein thinking: "Oh, Puh-Leeze, Stacy. I know you're being nice to me just to impress George. Well, you are not fooling me, so, literally, GET OFF MY BACK!!"
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 Feb 2012, 23:58

i know it's not about george but i think it's a wild coincidence i like w&k alot and i wish them happy life .
Duke and Duchess welcome new arrival: Kate and Wills adopt pet cocker spaniel but the name remains a mystery

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:01

Thanks Lolo, cute dogs Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 02 Feb 2012, 00:07

See even the royals are adopting cocker spaniels. I'm sure George will be careful not to make Einstein obese I mean look at the girls he dates they all end up losing weight.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:11

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:19

why more better then some
other
pic

nice smile
Eins
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:26

yep

thx
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2012, 17:30

btw
is this a 'little' armchair
of his 'little' private screening room?

Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 02 Feb 2012, 18:10

Thanks Katie for the new picture.
I love those of the "two boys" !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2012, 18:20

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 02 Feb 2012, 18:28

Einstein does NOT like to have his picture taken. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2012, 18:30

Smile

have to go

seeeeeeee u girls!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 02 Feb 2012, 23:37

Einstein is enjoying his scratchies. Dex does the same thing he loves his head scratched. I wonder if Einstein sticks out his little tongue like Dex does? They look so cute together, clearly he is George's dog!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 00:58

Yeah, he doesn't have to pose with George! Just lay there in his lap getting stroked. Oh dear, I need a cold shower... Bathtub
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 03 Feb 2012, 00:59

lol! lol! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 03 Feb 2012, 01:01

Melbert you must be the cleanest person I know! Although at least you aren't wasting the "hot" water! Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 01:07

SillyGirl Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next