George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

+49
PigPen
Donnamarie
Jenn
janieb
isogotit
Mazy
Dazlious
Barbara Garabedian
amaretti
LornaDoone
Lakin460
OofOof
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
Best in Category
Maggy
silly girl
zizi
lolo"layla"
Atalante
Joanna
Cinderella
LyndaGirl
Dexterdidit
Missa
davidarochelle
Tigerina
The next mrs clooney
playfuldeb
bunny
MM
blubelle
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
fluffy
socimar
pattygirl
melbert
Vi
it's me
lelacorb
lucy
fava
cindigirl
laetval
53 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) Empty Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by laetval Sun 24 Jul 2011, 14:16

We are not really sure about the breed of Einstein. Some think that he is a cocker spaniel or a poodle, there is anyway a big difference between the two. So for you, what breed of dog is Einstein? Below you have the photos of Einstein, the only ones we have. Plus where do you really think he is? With Ely? With George? In Italy or somewhere else? Should we need to call Sherlock Homes, Scotland Yard, Interpol, the FBI ... to find out who he really belongs, and especially where he is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 28 Aug 2012, 07:06; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made this thread a sticky)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 14:53

I don't know, let's call Interpol and get them on this case. LOL I think Cocker Spaniel tail (cut off) and poodle ears.

I also believe he's in Italy and George's housekeepers are taking care of him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!) Empty Re: Einstein (George Clooney's dog, not Albert!)

Post by fava Sun 24 Jul 2011, 14:58

Cockapoo (cocker spanierl/poodle mix) is the breed I would go with.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:19

Have to go with fava cockapoo, think he might live year round in Como, with the lady George bought the villa for in his compound( what has become his compound ) think she is his chef. When he has had pets in the past hasn't he always left them in the care of someone that lives at his home, rather than travel with them?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:21

Einstain is a cocker spaniel with the problems of hypothyroidism is why it is very fat, was taken into a kennel and was chosen by George because the other dogs biting him and he could not defend themselves. It 'a survivor of Hurricane Katrina. Should be with George.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:24

If Enstein is a survivor of Katrina he is not a young dog!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:40

[quote="lelacorb"]Einstain is a cocker spaniel with the problems of hypothyroidism is why it is very fat, was taken into a kennel and was chosen by George because the other dogs biting him and he could not defend themselves.

lela, what a heartwarming story and yes, sounds like something our George would do.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:07

how do you know that? by her?
don't trust her
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:38

Interesting! I hope George has him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:43

Cinderella wrote:Interesting! I hope George has him!

I guess yes
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:45

I think Einstein is at the villa with George's housekeepers. He doesn't travel with his pets. He didn't take his pig traveling with him.

I hope George gives us something interesting soon because now we're reduced to discussing a dog (and a pig). LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:59

If he's a survivor of Katrina, how'd he end up in Italy? He would have had to doggy-paddle a LONG way...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:12

cindigirl wrote:I think Einstein is at the villa with George's housekeepers. He doesn't travel with his pets. He didn't take his pig traveling with him.

I hope George gives us something interesting soon because now we're reduced to discussing a dog (and a pig). LOL

At least it's better than discussing Betty - that's boring now.

Like your new pic! Sexy
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 17:15

Lelacorb quote "It 'a survivor of Hurricane Katrina. Should be with George."

I may be wrong but I think lela means that Einstein is like a survivor of Katrina and just wanted to help him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:28

I forgot this one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 19:39

Yes, that's where George is walking Einstein on the leash. Thanks.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 25 Jul 2011, 02:08

In both articles from the Italian magazines they refer to George’s dog as a “barboncino” (small poodle in pic with Maddalena Corvaglia and Luigi Canalis, Eli’s brother and on the boat) and “barbone” (poodle, in pic at the airport).

The last article must have been dated end of summer 2010 and it says:

The pictures are taken at the Malpensa International airport of Milan. The Cloonalis summer is over and the two are flying back to LA to attend the Emmy’s Awards. In order to travel comfortably Eli has chosen an Eva Kant look like in “Diabolik” (all black – to the left). With them are their dogs, the dwarf pincher of Canalis and the poodle of George. The two dogs do not get along but I guess at least during the flight they will have to. Hopefully if Piero (Eli’s dog) will not suffer from suicidal thoughts like last year (2009?? – See picture at right where he is about to jump from a balcony at Villa Oleandra).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jul 2011, 02:51

Well that solves the where is Einstein mystery, have cockapoo will travel. Thanks socimar, you make Italian easy.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 25 Jul 2011, 08:45

Would the dog not be a "pooker" if poodle first??! This is the first time I've seen the dog, especially in Italy. Do we know any more about the pooch??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:43

I would take my dog everywhere with me if I traveled as much as he does. Unless his dog has health issues and can't travel much.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jul 2011, 17:55

It's tough for me to leave my dogs, now a days it's easier to be away from my husband and kids!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Jul 2011, 18:06

Lucy, haha

We used to have a female schanauzer and a male poodle. They had puppies and we called them schnoodles.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 25 Jul 2011, 18:36

He does look like a Cockapoo. He's cute, no matter what the breed is.

I love schnauzers, cindi. An ex-coworker had one & would bring it to work and we had a blast playing with that dog. She knew that I would play with her and would run around the corner of my desk and bark at me until I would pay attention to her. There's no way I could take our boxer to work. She's a little too friendly. lol

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 18:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:22

I take my dog to work with me some times but she's small and is pretty well behaved. She's an attention lady of negotiable affection. Laughing

Hmmm... I didn't say the last line. I guess some words are censored?

Last edited by sandwiches on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 15:45; edited 1 time in total
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:31

pattygirl wrote:
cindigirl wrote:I think Einstein is at the villa with George's housekeepers. He doesn't travel with his pets. He didn't take his pig traveling with him.

At least it's better than discussing Betty - that's boring now.

Like your new pic! Sexy

IMHO we have the right to discuss EC; however, it should be done in the Girlfriend section. LOL, why are people brining her up in other sections.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:57

Some times you can't always travel with your pets out of the country easily because of quarntine issues no matter if the animal is in good health or not. Plus, flying a dog isn't always healthy for them. However, if you are traveling within country (no matter which one) I would take the dog. My dog goes everywhere with me, errands, picking someone up, travel, etc. and I have a black lab. And just to cast my vote, I would MUCH rather talk about Einstein over EC any day of the week and twice on sunday. cheers
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 25 Jul 2011, 21:06

@Sisie - Simply because there is EC's name in other threads it should go automatically in the girls section?
This thread is talking at first about Einstein, a dog. Yes there is EC's name in it because I asked a simple question on is he with her or not and more, as there were articles that EC has said about Einstein but we have only HER version. So I just asked. Plus I do not see much in this thread Ely's name. JMO
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:15

laetval wrote:@Sisie - Simply because there is EC's name in other threads it should go automatically in the girls section?
This thread is talking at first about Einstein, a dog. Yes there is EC's name in it because I asked a simple question on is he with her or not and more, as there were articles that EC has said about Einstein but we have only HER version. So I just asked. Plus I do not see much in this thread Ely's name. JMO
Hug1 I truly wasn't upset with anyone or picking on any one person. Just making a simple opinion as different people over the last few days made comments that they were tired of reading about her. And, her name mentioned elsewhere. Very Happy

To everyone: if I came across harsh, I'm truly sorry. I'm having an extremely hard time in life right now and don't mean to take it out on anyone.

Last edited by sisieq on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:23; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 22:22

socimar, I don't doubt you, but I have doubts about the "facts" in the articles. Were people quoted as a fact that the dog came from a Katrina shelter? Were their actual photos of the dogs at the airport? Just seems odd to me that the U.S. media didn't pick it up, back then, that George adopted a "Katrina dog".

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jul 2011, 23:26

@sisieq It didn't sound harsh to me! And I often question facts when it's only reported outside the USA when it's about George.

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 23:30

Cinderella wrote:@sisieq It didn't sound harsh to me! And I often question facts when it's only reported outside the USA when it's about George.
You're very kind, but it wasn't about poor Einstein. Embarassed Hug1

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 23:33

Hey, maybe THAT'S the real reason for the breakup - Einstein didn't like the other dogs. Didn't George say once that Max had to like his girlfriends, too. LOL!

Go Einstein!! cheers

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 25 Jul 2011, 23:35

sisieq wrote:socimar, I don't doubt you, but I have doubts about the "facts" in the articles. Were people quoted as a fact that the dog came from a Katrina shelter? Were their actual photos of the dogs at the airport? Just seems odd to me that the U.S. media didn't pick it up, back then, that George adopted a "Katrina dog".
NEVER MIND!! tongue Thanks, laetval, I totally missed the magazine pages you posted.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Jul 2011, 04:47

sisieq wrote:IMHO we have the right to discuss EC; however, it should be done in the Girlfriend section. LOL, why are people brining her up in other sections.
I don't mind girlfriend discussions in different parts of the forum. I wish they could all be kept tidily in one place, but sadly they can't so I don't try to. Threads specifically about the girlfriends should go in the Girls Girls Girls thread but I've no objection to them being mentioned elsewhere too.

Big hugs to you, Sis, hope things get better soon Hug1

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 26 Jul 2011, 04:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently 'specifcly' isn't a real word.)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Jul 2011, 02:40

"Last edited by Katiedot on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently 'specifcly' isn't a real word.)"

It is if you've had tee many martoonies!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 03 Sep 2011, 10:25

I repost into this thread because in this link it talks about einstein :
The self-deprecating Clooney also told me he has a new companion in his life, a cocker spaniel who took to him immediately when a “Cocker farm” dropped him off at his house. He now has a new dog to keep him company between girlfriends apparently.

Now the mystery of Einstein is solved!
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:04

Thanks for the clarification. George seems the type to take in an animal that gives immediate love.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:12

Good morning, I have a question, the article said that G has a "new companion, a dog." Now, isn't Einstein from about a year ago in Italy? I read it that he has a new cocker spaniel.

Or, maybe Eli has given up custody of Einstein to George. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:17

I really don't think Einstein was ever really hers. She has her two "ratty" dogs, and they didn't like Einstein if I've read correctly. I think Einstein was always his. He's just now addressing it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:21

Thanks patty, what threw me off was that he said he has a new companion. I'm glad Einstein is away from Eli's ratty dogs.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:34

This may seem silly but My question is, how did this Cocker farm just drop off a dog at G's house without being invited? I assume G was looking for a dog, otherwise, why would they be there? It's not like they were just going door to door looking for a Einstein a new home. We all know he has security.
Maybe I'm just stating the obvious. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:40

Hope noone takes offense at my "ratty" dog description. I'm not to knowledgable on dog breeds, and all those scrawny dogs (although pedigreed) remind me of rodents. Don't care for scrawny dogs or their yappy barks. Give me a medium to large dog, with a real bark anytime.Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:44

LoL @ Patty. We call them Ankle Biters here. Little yappy ass dogs get on my nerves.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 15:51

Ain't that the truth. Never heard that term, but it does apply.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:02

I think George has a new Cocker… Like you said, CindiGirl!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 16:10

Neah! I think he just is saying Einstein is his new companion after dumping EC. He's just being polite. Rough being replaced by a dog. Embarassing, huh! Maybe that was the reason they split. EC always said if you wanted to share her bed, you had to sleep with her dogs. Maybe Einstein wanted to sleep with George. Maybe she wanted George to get rid of Einstein, since her dogs didn't like him and they were there first.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 03 Sep 2011, 17:01

Cinderella- a new cock-er!!!!! My mind is in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sorry.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 17:18

Bad Blubelle! Bad, Bad.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 03 Sep 2011, 17:28

But, my question is Eli stated Einstein was a Katrina dog, and this article says from a Cocker Farm. Oh dear, who are we to believe?????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 18:01

Mel, perhaps Einstein qualifies as both. He may be one of the Katrina dogs that was shipped out of the area and as he seems to be a purebred cocker spaniel, may have been sent to a Cocker farm. George may have put out feelers for a spaniel, a loveable gentle dog that's good around children (always has friend's kids around). The Cocker Farm might have brought several with them, and Einstein fell in love with George, so he's the one.

MGK, does this sound plausible to you, in answer to your question?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next