George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together

+15
Cinderella
sadDonkey
pattygirl
LornaDoone
lucy
zizi
Dexterdidit
Atalante
phys major
Merlin
sisieq
lelacorb
melbert
Katiedot
lovelylois
19 posters

Go down

Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together Empty Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 Nov 2011, 14:25

affraid ok new PR talk, from a source, they are on the next clooney step which is he wants her to move in with him.
FROM CELEBITCHY
George Clooney loves Stacy Keibler because “she’s one of the boys”

Earlier this week, we pointed out that George Clooney had just gotten some kind of elbow surgery, as he was photographed with some kind of contraption on his right arm. What was interesting is that it seems like whenever George gets a new, steady girlfriend, he gets mysteriously “injured” – the pattern is so obvious, I tend to think his injuries are sexual, although I have no idea what kind of kinky stuff he’s doing at this point. I do know that he seems to LOVE how big and burly Stacy Keibler is, and he gets all excited when he talks about how she could “kick his ass.” For her part, Stacy is allowed to tweet about how she and George are “in love” or something. Last weekend she tweeted “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan.” Then she added, days later, “LOL! Nobody’s perfect! RT @Skidoo32: @StacyKeibler You know it’s love when you look past somebody being a Bengals fan.”

So what does the future hold for Stacy and George? Well, things are progressing the same way as Elisabetta and Sarah Larson. George gets loved up with ‘em, he moves ‘em into his house, and then they start getting ideas and then he dumps ‘em. For now, though, I guess Stacy is moving in:

By George, she’s got him! An insider tells In Touch that George Clooney, 50, who has been taking girlfriend Stacy Keibler to tons of Hollywood events lately, has “asked her to move in with him. George likes Stacy because she’s like one of the boys.” Except Stacy, 32, is a lot sexier![From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

“She’s like one of the boys.” I’ll bet. I’m not even going to start, actually. I don’t think Clooney is gay. I think he likes dumb women (who may or may not have been born that way), and as he gets older, he likes dumb women with increasingly masculine features. What I really think “like one of the boys” means is “George prefers the company of his male friends, and Stacy is happy enough to let him do his own thing.” I’m not saying that with a wink and a nudge, either. Clooney prefers the company of men – he prefers to spend time with his dude friends.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together Empty Re: Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:06

Oh my, here we go again! [insert eye roll here]

BTW, I made this a new topic.

K
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together Empty Re: Rumours abound that George and Stacy will live together

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 17:26

The revolving door at Casa da Clooney!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 25 Nov 2011, 17:29

Council to Stacy to keep her house furnished and not rent it
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 25 Nov 2011, 18:38

Link to article at Celeb*thc, please.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 25 Nov 2011, 19:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 25 Nov 2011, 20:34

Does anybody remember did El have her own place even though they said that the two of them were living together.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:32

Seems to me these rumors were around already..Remember she wasn't going to move in with him she was playing coy, he was going crazy because Stacy didn't play the same game as the rest. Then she was a Geisha trying everything to keep him and now the move in thing again! Nothing new George moves them all in, finds out who they really are, Then kicks them out humiliating them all at the same time. Then there is always another one waiting in line! Do you think he gets a new mattress for every new beard? Or do they all just do it in the same bed? Stains and all! Is she going to use the same dresser Eli and Sarah used?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:03

IMHO, I doubt any of them have "moved in" since Celine. They may spend a night here or there or maybe even a few days, but "move in", I doubt it. Who knows maybe they stay in the Guest House. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:24

" Do you think he gets a new mattress for every new beard? Or do they all just do it in the same bed? Stains and all! Is she going to use the same dresser Eli and Sarah used? "

Yes phys major, let's talk about hygiene ! lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:25

It sounds more like the magazine assuming that this will be the next stage. I don't see it happening. She lives not that far away and I don't think any girl really moves in with George since Celine. I do think Stacy would in a heartbeat but why would George want her around all the time. One of the things he is supposed to love about her is that she isn't demanding and he can hang out with the boys when he wants. If she lived with him I think she would crowd him. Don't see it happening!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:49

Earlier today I was thinking I'm going to get red lined today..LOL!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 01:08

phys major wrote:Earlier today I was thinking I'm going to get red lined today..LOL!
You should think a little bit longer and then you would also see a green line lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 26 Nov 2011, 01:40

Is that a Diss? LOL
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 26 Nov 2011, 02:38

She would be stupid (IMO) to move in with him, I'm sure his houses are much bigger, grander, whatever, but to live with George full time is just an easy way to end it faster. Can you imagine, he'd be out of town full time. The one of the boys, is this a back handed compliment?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 26 Nov 2011, 03:04

I wonder if he'll let her redecorate like he did with Celine to give her something to do while he's out doing his thing?

I think it's nice that he's got a fuck buddy who likes football and gets along with the boys.

This whatever you want to call it will until her biological clock starts kicking into high gear.

That's probably why he's picking them younger and younger. Gives him a little more time till they decide they really DO want to get married and have kids and since he ain't gonna do either of those things she'll get desperate - hint to his parents that she just might be in the family way and she'll get the boot soon after that.

Like I said before, she should enjoy the time she has with him and just know that she's on a finite clock with him.

Of course, he could surprise the hell out of all of us - decide to get married and adopt a couple of kids with her.

I do wonder if Nicole paid him the double or nothing when he hit 50?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 26 Nov 2011, 06:59

Dexterdidit wrote:It sounds more like the magazine assuming that this will be the next stage.
Exactly! It's all the fantasy of a gossip magazine who need to sell their publication.

I don't know why the magazines have to rush everything into an impossible and unbelievable time frame: meet, fall in love, meet the parents, move in, get pregnant, get married - and all that in six months if possible. Nobody normal lives like that.

I don't think there's anything more behind this than the wishful thinking of a gossip magazine writer who's decided that as they've been together a few months, they must by now be onto that stage of the relationship.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 26 Nov 2011, 15:23

Wonder if these gossip writers have their lives on that speed track which they use for the numerous celebrities. They creat these fantasies, timeline them, and when timeline doesn't materalize, they create problems, solve the problems, put back on speed track, and then rinse and repeat ad nauseum. We see it with Bradgelina, the Twihards, Sandy Bullock, Jen Aniston, Etc. Too many to remember them all. George isn't alone, at least. He's got PLENTY of company.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 26 Nov 2011, 16:44

It amazes me that these tabloids can get away with all the crap they make up, invent about everyone and get away with it. Also that there are so many willing to believe what is written, yes I have been guilty of that , but not as much now a days.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:18

Let rumors, be rumors

@pattygirl
very well said

@LornaDoone
"I do wonder if Nicole paid him the double or nothing when he hit 50?"
I wonder too and I am waiting for a journalist to ask Smile

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 26 Nov 2011, 17:50

Lucy, they get away with it because the celebrities and their PR people feel that if they say nothing, it wll go away eventually. On occasion when it gets out of hand, celebrity X may sue, usually win and donate $$ to charity. Other than that, it isn't worth the time or money to dispute so they let it go.
It is sad that the public is so willing to believe anything and everything said about celebrities, and give it legs to travel around.
It is also sad that that same public doesn't give credence to the good and charitable things these same celebrities do with as much energy as the damaging gossip.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:54

"Rumors abound that George and Stacy will live together"... I hope they do!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:03

AND I hope they get married and have a child the first year!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:04

wot are u saying?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:13

LOL
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:58

poor italy. poor house. hope he remembers to have the septic tank cleaned. LOL. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 02 Dec 2011, 02:25

bamboochacha wrote:poor italy. poor house. hope he remembers to have the septic tank cleaned. LOL. flower
That was funny!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 02 Dec 2011, 03:06

Cinderella wrote:AND I hope they get married and have a child the first year!

No, twins would be much better. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:56

To be a stay at home mom is Stacy's dream so she would love twins. She will be able to start tweeting baby products being a single girl must limit what people offer. Married with kids would open up a whole new business opportunity. Too bad for Stacy her dream is Georges nightmare. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:04

No
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:58

I've never "seen" his LA house but I would assume he has one of those office/mall revolving doors where if you don't move quick enough, you just keep going round, n round.........!!! Or the doors just stop and you get stuck in between the glass! jocolor
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:01

Haha fluffy. I can picture Stacy going round and round and when she gets angry at the revolving door she'll just simply pull it off its hinges. She looks like she can do it!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down