George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

+17
MM
sandwiches
MyGirlKylie
zizi
LornaDoone
lucy
it's me
cindigirl
Katiedot
lelacorb
melbert
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
blubelle
sisieq
Cinderella
Henway
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

Post by melbert Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:40

I am so very glad I could be the butt of this thread!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:45

Melbert: I think it is better to be "" the butt"" then "" the fart"". Thumbs up! lol!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:45

Oh, so very true Zizi!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 11 Nov 2011, 20:39

zizi wrote:Melbert: I think it is better to be "" the butt"" then "" the fart"". Thumbs up! lol!

Better the fart than the......well..... you know.... Laughing

sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Fri 11 Nov 2011, 23:31

I love the idea that botox has deprived everyone in Hollywood of their expressions, casting directors must be tearing their hair out trying to find anyone who can act. No wonder Clooney still works, he still has a fully operational forehead.

Mel, you don't want to botox your ass, you'd lose all feeling in it, how would you know when you were sitting down? You'd be like Stan Laurel, forever sitting on chairs that aren't there.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Nov 2011, 03:05

Ello, would that be like having the chair pulled out from underneath you? I get that at work every day, botox or no botox!!!!!

I hope that George NEVER gets botox. I love ALL his laugh lines and crinkles!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 12 Nov 2011, 03:31

melbert wrote:
I hope that George NEVER gets botox. I love ALL his laugh lines and crinkles!!!
Melbert, I think we all do. Smile Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 12 Nov 2011, 05:04

I hope he doesn't that is what gives him his character. I think we would all be disappointed but lucky for us I just don't think George would. Could you imagine all the teasing from the boys he would get. It has affected some woman look at Meg Ryan when was the last time she work between the botox and plastic surgery she lost her big meal ticket. The girl next door look. Nicole Kidman is looking more and more frozen and this must cut down roles. Maybe it will help those trying to come up the ranks? What I would hate is that watching botoxed actresses becomes so normal we forget what a frown or a wrinkle looks like.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 12 Nov 2011, 14:31

We won't forget Dex. All we have to do is look around at all the "regular" people, like us. They can't afford to keep up with the "stars".
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 12 Nov 2011, 16:43

I love the way George looks! Without his crows feet he'd look so fake! IMO

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 12 Nov 2011, 16:49

Team Don't F*ck with Your Face over here too. Laughing

I like him the way he is too. If he started smoothing out lines and wrinkles, he'd lose those rugged good looks.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Nov 2011, 16:53

Cindy, I remember pictures of George when he was much younger and even then he had crows feet around his eyes.

Some people have frown lines when they frown so much, maybe he has crows feet from smiling and laughing so much.

OOPS, I typed in cows feet first. Thank God I changed it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 12 Nov 2011, 16:55

Lmao @ cows feet!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:40

LOL Cows feet that would be something to see. Not sure even our George could get away with that look.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:17

I love her wrinkles but above all his crow's feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:20

I love the whole package!! Laughing With wrinkles, gray hair,... George, wouldn´t be George without all that!! Thumbs up!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 13 Nov 2011, 13:46

Lela and Hath, you're absolutely right!!! Give Flowers
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sun 13 Nov 2011, 15:00

Nice nice nice... Smile Sweet sweet sweet... Smile Lelacorb Hathaross Melbert... Smile all all all... Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 23:39

Yep he wouldn't be the same without his wrinkles!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum