George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

+17
MM
sandwiches
MyGirlKylie
zizi
LornaDoone
lucy
it's me
cindigirl
Katiedot
lelacorb
melbert
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
blubelle
sisieq
Cinderella
Henway
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  Empty Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

Post by Henway Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Former professional wrestler turned Dancing with the Stars celebrity Stacy Keibler is currently dating life-long bachelor George Clooney. Makemeheal.com wonders if Stacy is shying away from plastic surgery as much as her new love interest.

32-year old Stacy Keibler is the latest love interest for George Clooney, who is famous for joshing about plastic surgery, without actually going under the knife (See Make Me Heal’s story on George Clooney’s plastic surgery). It appears that Stacy is almost as all-natural as George and has never undergone a major plastic surgery recovery.

On his blog back in 2006, when Stacy was at the height of her Dancing with the Stars fame, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn wrote, ” Stacy Keibler was robbed tonight… She should have at least made the final two of the “Dancing with the Stars” finale episode, but was behind the 2 left footed, yet very popular Jerry Rice. Stacy has the distinction of being one of the only female wrestling stars who is not surgically enhanced. Well, she and the Fabulous Moolah I suppose.”

With Stacy back in the spotlight, courtesy of being arm candy for George, she may have upped her game with a few Botox injections for a smooth forehead. She may have also had a nose job in the past—although that could have been to correct a broken nose from her wrestling days.

Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “Stacy Keibler appears to have had a nose job or Rhinoplasty and Botox giving her that perfectly smooth forehead. She has a very natural look.”

Stacy looks good and very natural and Makemeheal.com looks forward to seeing how long the romance lasts.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  Empty Re: Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

Post by Cinderella Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:40

So, there you have it.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?  Empty Re: Is Stacy Keibler Dating George Clooney with Plastic Surgery?

Post by sisieq Wed 02 Nov 2011, 22:41

I say she had a boob job in the past.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:01

OMG...Don't they all look the same? The only difference is hair color...O.K SK is taller.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:12

Hmmmm...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:20

i don't think so she look normal not plastic her face look so natural !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:33

Except her forehead doesn't move because of the botox. She is 32 she really shouldn't need it already. But then all her friends probably do it too they all look the same. Not sure if she has had her boobs done they aren't that big. That's the problem with botox it takes all the character away from your face and everyone get's the same blank look.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:57

It makes you wonder.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 03 Nov 2011, 01:46

Dexterdidit wrote: That's the problem with botox it takes all the character away from your face and everyone get's the same blank look.

I just thought that was her "natural" look!! doh!!! Shocked
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 02:20

LOL melbert

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 03 Nov 2011, 06:27

I think it's the new "natural" all her friends have the same look when we saw the picture of all the girls at the pool it took awhile to work out which one was Stacy. She really blends in! I find that when I watch those housewives shows and they are all so botoxed the only way you can tell they are mad is when they are yelling or attack each other. I think that's why they are fighting they don't have enough facial expressions so no one really knows when they are pissing each other off. We frown for a reason...... Could be why people always think Stacy is happy.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 03 Nov 2011, 13:07

Perhaps smiles in the same way because it hard to close the mouth, botox bloated and rolls
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 03 Nov 2011, 15:25

Melbert, you're so funny!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 04 Nov 2011, 07:32

Count me in as another one who's sad to see that botoxed faces are now seen as 'natural'.

In Hollywood, 30 is the age to start botoxing, I guess the theory is to stop the wrinkles from forming rather than correcting existing wrinkles which is what the rest of the world uses botox for.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:08

So, does that mean if I botox my ass, it'll look like Stacy's forehead?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:33

Dexterdidit wrote:I find that when I watch those housewives shows and they are all so botoxed the only way you can tell they are mad is when they are yelling or attack each other. I think that's why they are fighting they don't have enough facial expressions so no one really knows when they are pissing each other off. We frown for a reason...... Could be why people always think Stacy is happy.
That is at the same time funny and pathetic Dex. I know I would be pissed off if my friends didn't know if I was frowning or smiling at them.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 05 Nov 2011, 17:08

So this is the reason for his idiotic smiling?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Nov 2011, 17:23

Mel!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Nov 2011, 22:00

Yes?? Just asking... lol drunken
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Nov 2011, 00:51

Melbert LMFAO, if you botoxed your ass, wouldn't it make it nice and firm? But it wouldn't lift, so you'd have a firm but saggy ass, not you me I'd have a firm but saggy ass!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 06 Nov 2011, 01:45

I am firm and not saggy (at the moment), but I am so very concerned about getting a wrinkly butt. I just don't know what I would do with butt wrinkles!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 02:00

hide it and always sleep on your back when your husband sleep beside you !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 06 Nov 2011, 03:06

Like lolo says hide it and never look over your shoulder into a mirror while naked.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 04:21

Or you could walk backwards but it won't stop your butt wrinkling. I've never seen a wrinkly butt not that I go out of my way too look. My chin is sagging and I have always hated my upper arms but I've seen worse! It's just mother nature besides maybe your husbands butt will wrinkle first?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 06 Nov 2011, 09:41

When you look at her pictures page (link above) you see that she's just like every other gal George has dated. Maxim spread (yea, pun intended); bikini shots; little left to the imagination.

I guess George doesn't have much of an imagination when it comes to women if he has "to see what he's getting" before he'll take a gal out.

SSDD
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:31

nono
right the opposite
George has TOO MUCH of an imagination

enough to survive
but not enough to

live
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 06 Nov 2011, 15:44

Just in case - plastic surgeons do butt lifts. Also fat transplants taken from other body areas injected into the butt to smooth it out. There were pics of E with a cellulite looking butt. Then magic happened and we have been treated to many, many butt shots. And no - haven't done anything to my butt. Wheee!
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 16:54

if needed I'm plenty of fat for transplants
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 23:21

Me too. I could probably help a few crumbs! You too could have a butt like a Kardashian....now they are going to be sagging and wrinkled in a few years time! You can buy jeans that lift your butt too can't you?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 23:28

ohu! great idea
thanks Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 06 Nov 2011, 23:42

Dexterdidit wrote:Me too. I could probably help a few crumbs! You too could have a butt like a Kardashian....now they are going to be sagging and wrinkled in a few years time! You can buy jeans that lift your butt too can't you?

Underwear can!!!! LOL!!!

Feel Foxy provides the largest selection in buttock enhancing garments

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Nov 2011, 01:17

lolo wrote:hide it and always sleep on your back when your husband sleep beside you !
Lolo, there are times I wish I had a husband to sleep beside me and hide my butt from, but alas, there is none... George????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 07 Nov 2011, 02:30

oh i pray for u to have pretty husband melbert u such funny and kind lady and i am sure u pretty too ! u deserve the best melbert .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:54

How about a really great supportive F--k buddy, maybe George will be available soon.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 07 Nov 2011, 15:27

Melbert & George
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Nov 2011, 00:49

Cinderella wrote:Melbert & George
are sitting in the tree, k i s s i n g!!!!!! hahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Nov 2011, 00:50

lolo wrote:oh i pray for u to have pretty husband melbert u such funny and kind lady and i am sure u pretty too ! u deserve the best melbert .
You're so sweet Lolo!!! Thanks!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Nov 2011, 00:52

lucy wrote:How about a really great supportive F--k buddy, maybe George will be available soon.
That'd work!!!! And I'm camera shy, so he'd like that!! cameraclick
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 08 Nov 2011, 06:08

u r welcome and it's true melbert .

but if u and George clicked just couple of photos wouldn't hurt only for ur old friends Smile

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 08 Nov 2011, 15:18

Melbert, I'm with you... Cameras not needed! Not that I'm afraid of cameras but I don't crave them... like I do other things... Yeah Right
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 09 Nov 2011, 02:17

Dear Melbert: YOU ARE THE ONE FOR GEORGE. All of us will vote for You. Finally he will have somebody who is smart, funny and not a gold-digger. We would not ask for any pics.,tweets. Just 1 post on COH "" we are in Cabo or Como"". Love7

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 09 Nov 2011, 03:04

Zizi - you're a sweetheart too!!! I would post a pic for you and Lolo (okay - EVERYBODY). I'm not perfect, by any stretch, but I'm far better than any of the tarts he's had thusfar!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 09 Nov 2011, 13:53

melbert wrote:So, does that mean if I botox my ass, it'll look like Stacy's forehead?

Yep, it'll be flat and smooth with a big vein running down the middle of it.
lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 09 Nov 2011, 15:45

MyGirlKylie wrote:
melbert wrote:So, does that mean if I botox my ass, it'll look like Stacy's forehead?

Yep, it'll be flat and smooth with a big vein running down the middle of it.
lol!

Your butt crack will hide the vein so it won't be a visible as it is on her forehead. Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:04

sandwiches wrote:Your butt crack will hide the vein so it won't be a visible as it is on her forehead. Laughing

Not if the Botox smooths out your crack. Lmao!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:09

Love the way we turned this topic around. Who cares about SK, it's more fun this way.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:11

melbert wrote:I am firm and not saggy (at the moment), but I am so very concerned about getting a wrinkly butt. I just don't know what I would do with butt wrinkles!!!

Get your butt ironed, LOL!! (Well, George did say in an interview that he got his balls ironed, so maybe, that is the way to go).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:13

lucy wrote:Love the way we turned this topic around. Who cares about SK, it's more fun this way.

lol! cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 09 Nov 2011, 17:21

MM wrote:Get your butt ironed, LOL!! (Well, George did say in an interview that he got his balls ironed, so maybe, that is the way to go).

Well, he did say that in an intervidew (his sick sense of humor) although it may not be entirely true. But it is fun to think about. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 11 Nov 2011, 14:39

I think it's pretty funny!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next