George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

+24
Henway
zizi
melbert
NotAvailable
lolo"layla"
LornaDoone
sisieq
Dexterdidit
iamnoone
doris day
lucy
blubelle
m4rose
Cinderella
lovelylois
it's me
lelacorb
madsky
Atalante
annemarie
pattygirl
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Katiedot
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long do you think you and Stacy will stay together

They'll get married

She'll get the ring but they'll tragically never marry

They'll last two years (until August 2013)

They'll last one year (until August 2012)

They'll last until the award ceremonies are over

They'll last until George's film promotion activities are over

They'll last until Christmas

They'll last until Thanksgiving

They'll last until the end of October

View results

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 Empty Re: Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Oct 2011, 23:21

JoanieJD wrote: I don't do surprise dates. Don't like what other people think will be OK. They usually get it wrong all, the time. Smile

Oh boy do I agree with you there! I agreed to a blind date ONCE - NEVER AGAIN!

What was my friend thinking? After she KNEW the type of guy I was attracted to - tall - dark - good looking - funny!

She sets me up with a guy SHORTER then me and when he sees me he says, "Wow, you're really tall!"

Other women NEVER set you up with the type of guy THEY KNOW YOU'D like. They set you up with the type of guy they think you deserve or should be happy to "settle with." Why? Cause women who like to set up other women don't want you to do better than they did! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last? - Page 2 Empty Re: Place your bets, how long will the George and Stacy show last?

Post by LornaDoone Sun 23 Oct 2011, 23:24

sadDonkey wrote:LINK

Thanks for the link!

But why does everyone say she's crazy? Is she some sort of whack job?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Oct 2011, 23:31

thanks
so he is her friend

but no his

mmmm?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 24 Oct 2011, 00:52

Not sure Lorna but Cray Cray is the nickname some places use to describe Stacy. I wonder if maybe some of them know things about her that we don't.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 24 Oct 2011, 01:43

Dexterdidit wrote:Not sure Lorna but Cray Cray is the nickname some places use to describe Stacy. I wonder if maybe some of them know things about her that we don't.

Kaiser from Celebitchy gossip site started to use the nickname to describe Stacy. My son says It is slang for the ultimate sort of crazy person. Kaiser said something about that Stacy would be much more fun to write about because she and her friends are gossipy and ever since those National Enquirer articles came out that She was going to have Georges baby and marry him etc. so Kaiser of celebitchy gave Stacy the name cray cray the ultimate crazy girl who thinks clooney is going to marry her. The name stuck and many sites call her that now.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 24 Oct 2011, 02:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 24 Oct 2011, 03:39

That's crazy... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Oct 2011, 03:50

Coming back to the subject, I had to smile at the poll results: just over half of us think the relationship will end either at the end of his awards campaign or when the awards are over.

Cynical, us?!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 24 Oct 2011, 03:58

So when would the awards campaign be over?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 24 Oct 2011, 04:01

I'm saying the Oscars. Is that March or Feb next year?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 24 Oct 2011, 04:11

I'm not certain... I'll find out though.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 24 Oct 2011, 05:06

lovelylois wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:Not sure Lorna but Cray Cray is the nickname some places use to describe Stacy. I wonder if maybe some of them know things about her that we don't.

Kaiser from Celebitchy gossip site started to use the nickname to describe Stacy. My son says It is slang for the ultimate sort of crazy person. Kaiser said something about that Stacy would be much more fun to write about because she and her friends are gossipy and ever since those National Enquirer articles came out that She was going to have Georges baby and marry him etc. so Kaiser of celebitchy gave Stacy the name cray cray the ultimate crazy girl who thinks clooney is going to marry her. The name stuck and many sites call her that now.

Thanks for the info. I thought maybe it had to do with some behavior either when she was a wrestler or from a past relationship but I guess this title is just recent to her going out with George.

But then why did Mark Cuban say she's crazy too?

Maybe there's more to this than just her comments about having a baby and marrying George. And just another thought - where the hell has she been for the last 17 years? With her head buried in the sand? It's not like he's not commented on the fact that he's not going to get married or have kids like a gazillion times in magazine articles entertainment show interviews! Geesh! Oh yes, I keep forgetting, she would have been what 14 yrs old when he and Talia got divorced?

Anyway, here's my advice to Cray-Cray! Honey, if you're planning to try to "snare" a man to say I Do, then do your homework. It's not like you don't have tons of periodicals you could look at in your local public library.

Oh wait, she's in her early thirties, she won't know what a magazine or card catalog will look like assuming of course, they even have those in public libraries any longer!

Ok, so Google "George, marriage and babies"! I'll bet you'll get hundreds of articles all saying the same thing. "I ain't getting married again and I ain't having kids. " says George for the umpteenth time!

Just goes to show you there ain't much up there under the skull cap if she actually believes (and or said) that she was going to marry George and have his kids!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 24 Oct 2011, 12:05

Funny how nicknames spread I'm not so sure she would be that happy about it. Mind you Mark Cuban knows her and called her crazy too so even her friends think she is. But then to go on this little red carpet ride with George so soon after his last girlfriend she would have to be. It's gone all quite again so we have to wait and see where they show up. Stacy hasn't even tweeted. I think the Oscars are the end of Feb so she would get a Valentines day out of it if she makes it that long and I'm still not so sure she will.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Oct 2011, 12:23

bah
stop it
we said exactly the same about canalis

no no and no

then was

YES YES AND YES

it is as usual

at his convenience

Censored
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 24 Oct 2011, 15:08

Well... I'm with you Dexter! I hope she doesn't last that long!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 24 Oct 2011, 19:23

Sorry, I'm confused. We can't criticize her hair, dress, and makeup, but its okay to discuss when she's going to get dumped. I dunno

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:07

By special request (ahem, Louislane), I'm now opening up the vote for how long they'll be together. Please vote above and comment below.

Sis, LL requested this thread. And just in case you're asking me the above question, I never said you could not criticize her hair, nail and makeup.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 24 Oct 2011, 21:15

Cinderella wrote:
By special request (ahem, Louislane), I'm now opening up the vote for how long they'll be together. Please vote above and comment below.

Sis, LL requested this thread. And just in case you're asking me the above question, I never said you could not criticize her hair, nail and makeup.

Yes, I know it was "by special request", the question I was asking was why certain members get criticized for making comments, yet Katie allows a dump poll and a whole discussion thread. Isn't that along the same lines? I'm sorry, I truly don't see the difference.

LOL! I'm asking everyone. Its a general statement. That's why I didn't point out ONLY certain people.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 25 Oct 2011, 04:08

Sisieq, "certain" posters aren't being criticised, ALL are. I'm asking EVERYONE to cut down on the vitriol and meanness.

I understand you're sour that I disagreed with your post a couple of days ago where you said you had the right to post anything you want and I said that on this forum you don't.

As you seem to have difficulties understanding what I've written, I will write it again for the THIRD time in two days and my apologies to everyone else for the re-post.

I am not and never have said that people can't criticise. What I am asking for is to be reasonable in the criticisim and stop exaggerating minor issues or even inventing faults to criticise.

The reason why is because what starts as a simple criticism (eg: "I don't like her dress") soon turns into a free for all (eg: "She's a complete disaster, nothing she does is ever right and she's ruining George's career"). I want to avoid this forum from turning into a complete bitchfest.

I have said this several times now. If you still don't understand, pm me.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 25 Oct 2011, 04:38

Katiedot wrote:What I am asking for is to be reasonable in the criticisim and stop exaggerating minor issues or even inventing faults to criticise.
Again, show me the proof of exaggerating and inventing faults! I haven't read them by anyone.

A person cannot keep saying something without backup. That is not fair if you won't show what you are talking about. When someone/anyone is accused of doing something, they have the right to proof. Thank you!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 29 Oct 2011, 14:48

A better question, how long will we have to hear about it? It's funny because Eli is old news and he has nothing to do with her. She has another bloke but no one wants to go on that other blokes fan page and start voicing it up. Hmmmm... it has to make you wonder... looking kinda pathetic to me. JMO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:48

Well, the 17% of us who thought they'd split by October/Thanksgiving/Christmas were wrong.

Still taking bets on future dates!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:55

I think they'll remain "friends" -> "good friends" always. IMO Stacy appears too amiable for her and George to have a nasty breakup.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 30 Jan 2012, 17:09

I believe that George has finally found the goose right. He was accompanied on the red carpet always with a smile, she attended when she wants, she does not seem to expect nothing but enjoy the fame and earn as much as possible. As a woman I'm sorry but this is the woman for him!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:17

Stepford Stacy for $25,000.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 31 Jan 2012, 02:43

I think we should have another re vote thread now that we have seen and read about them more. I think she might be around till the next award season, because she seems content in her role as being a vacation and red carpet girlfriend and she will stay as long as there are no other possibilities for a relationship with A-list or even B-list actor or she gets very busy with her so called career. I have said this before she seems the type that they are going to have to peel her off of George before she goes on her merry way.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 03:40

They'll last until he starts working full time and doesn't have time for her and loses interest.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 31 Jan 2012, 05:58

They will last until this relationship suits him.
He rides the train, she is just a temporary passenger with a free ticket in a short ride. When he will decide that it is time for a stop
( for whatever reason), she will be gone in NY sec.
If she will mess up his reputation or friendships with her insane tweets she could get her walking papers very soon. Otherwise she can be around for some time.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:31

in NY sec. is?

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:36

it's me a New York second goes by faster than a second anywhere else in the world. People say that because the pace /life style in NY is so fast.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 14:57

thanks (and poor NY people!!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 15:48

She is there till she wants a kid and or walk down the aisle. She is to easy to get along with for George to throw her out.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:22

They are all easy in the beginning.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:33

I'm easy!! Pick me next!!!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:59

I voted until awards season is over, however I think she will make it until April. If he breaks up with her right after the awards it will seem to the world that this was a PR stunt and won't be good for his image. The reason will probably be that they are both just too busy with their careers.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:20

I think maybe a year. I am not sure how much we will see of her this summer in Italy. If she signed with that big agency wouldn't she have to be here in the U.S. to work. I can't imagine she will would take 3 months off without a ring on it. Does he have any films lined up, if not he won't be involved in awards season next year.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:22

silent
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:27

What about Greece and her using her Italina with his staff in Italy? Sad

Hate to say it but it seems his latest Ex had more work then Stacy.

The only film to come out for 2012 is Gravity (I think) and he is in post production(writing) of the Arts film. When does Argo come out, will he have any travel's helping push that?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:40

I'm wondering if G. will take her for a bikeride ? Or are giants excluded from this privilege ? Seesaw of good and e
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:43

lucy wrote:They are all easy in the beginning.

They may be easy but none of them are cheap.......in the sense he spends $$$ on them while they are together. affraid
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:46

Well they have had what, 2/1 dinner out documented and with no more red carpets, she better be investing into some biker boots, Oh god please do not let her ride with those over the knee boots on. I still want to know if her legs are insured if there is a clause that says she can not ride on bikes? That or they must be planning some long stays to Cabo.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:50

m4rose wrote:
lucy wrote:They are all easy in the beginning.

They may be easy but none of them are cheap.......in the sense he spends $$$ on them while they are together. affraid

Just saw somewhere what it coast to walk the red carpets, but I have a bad memory sometimes. So remember it is about $5,000. for hair and make up and gosh want to say gowns starting at....$25,000. and up or was it $10,000. and up. If your lucky with a studio behind you they can get charged for it. Well I say G is Stacy's studio.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 31 Jan 2012, 20:55

Hen, I thought the gowns and jewelry were "loaned" by the designer and that's why apparently it's so important for the celebrity to say "who" she's wearing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:13

cindigirl wrote:Hen, I thought the gowns and jewelry were "loaned" by the designer and that's why apparently it's so important for the celebrity to say "who" she's wearing.

They said bidding on these dresses start so far in advance and thats why the price goes up plus there is a fee for allterations also. Might explain why his last(ms. X) dresses never really fit correct she was saving money. I will see if I can find the info , but it was on one of those talk shows, so not sure if I can. But it was very intrusting. Big designers all ready have there name out there and do not need to give out freebies, its the new guys that want the stars to wear their stuff.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:16

Might explain why his last(ms. X) dresses never really fit correct she was saving money.

ohhhhhhhhh
really?

Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 31 Jan 2012, 21:50

Henway wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Hen, I thought the gowns and jewelry were "loaned" by the designer and that's why apparently it's so important for the celebrity to say "who" she's wearing.

They said bidding on these dresses start so far in advance and thats why the price goes up plus there is a fee for allterations also. Might explain why his last(ms. X) dresses never really fit correct she was saving money. I will see if I can find the info , but it was on one of those talk shows, so not sure if I can. But it was very intrusting. Big designers all ready have there name out there and do not need to give out freebies, its the new guys that want the stars to wear their stuff.

It's probably also why his girlfriends see to drop weight, not matter how thin they are when they start. If they can fit into the sample size dresses, which are usually very small, the dress can be returned without any cost to them. George is generous but I don't see him buying the girls their evening gowns, especially when they go through so many (just think of how many Stacy has worn over the last six months. If the girls got to keep them, I'm sure oone or two would have ended up on ebay by now, especially from those girls who haven't done so well post-George.

I'm also wondering how this is going to last during the summer. In terms of a career, Stacy really hasn't worked much, at least acting-wise, since dating George. In fact, she seems to have gotten more roles prior to this relationship. If this new agency gets her more gigs, probably either they'll end up broken up because she can't be at his beck and call, or it'll be an on-again-off-again like Lisa was, whenever Stacy's not working.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:01

Ok the above link is a video about cost that the insiders put together, also has George and Stacy. That is what I saw.

Then there is this about cost

So Who knows?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:04

Just saw somewhere what it coast to walk the red carpets, but I have a bad memory sometimes. So remember it is about $5,000. for hair and make up and gosh want to say gowns starting at....$25,000. and up or was it $10,000. and up. If your lucky with a studio behind you they can get charged for it. Well I say G is Stacy's studio.

è terrificante! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 31 Jan 2012, 22:13

George You really should take the folks to these Red carpets bet it would be a lot cheaper. My vote is hell stay together as long as you want but walk with Mom & Dad ![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 23:41

holy crap! That's a lotta $$$$$ George, trade that in for satellite hours!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next