George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating?

+16
blubelle
LornaDoone
melbert
lula-mae
doris day
Dexterdidit
lovelylois
MM
zizi
lelacorb
Cinderella
it's me
sadDonkey
cindigirl
m4rose
Katiedot
20 posters

Go down

How long do you think George and Stacy have been together?

How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_lcap42%How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 16 ]
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_lcap18%How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_lcap16%How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_lcap24%How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Empty How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating?

Post by Katiedot Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:27

lovelylois wrote:Well maybe they have been seeing each other for more than four months, just sayin.
I'm thinking you're not the only one here wondering if they're close to celebrating their first anniversary already. Let's have a poll and see what everyone thinks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Empty Re: How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating?

Post by m4rose Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:00

If they have been seeing each other since December, then that is really tacky. I mean I know EC was/is a poopy butt (okay IMO), but still, she didn't deserve to be treated disrespectfully by anyone. And what does that say about Cracy, who supposedly was still dating her boyfriend of five years. Seriously, she dumps someone she cared about for that long just because GC called and said, "hey you want to be my new arm candy?". Sad, sad, sad.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating? Empty Re: How long do you think George and Stacy have really been dating?

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:18

IMO I think George mentally broke up with Eli way before he made the formal announcement. They weren't seen together for months
so even if he was with Stacy, Eli and him were not technically 'together.'

Think of it, during the quiet times before Stacy no one heard much about him but since the Stace he's all over the news. He even got into DList and Celebitchy. Good or bad PR, it's still PR.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:22

There are many words to describe George Clooney
but cheater is not among these.
I say August. Could be alslo July or June.
But after Eli for sure.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:29

cheater
this word has many meanings

IMO

Last edited by it's me on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:30

Sad, do you think he was celibant during that time? Unless he was playing the one-armed monkey. George does not like to be alone.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:36

I think it was a bad break... a little off time without a woman might be considered... then he got with Stacy before anyone could tell rumors about "getting back together". But personally, I don't think he knew Stacy would go all "giddy" over it. Supposedly they have been friends for years. He probably thought she would be a safe date but it's not turning out that way... IMO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:41

cindigirl wrote:Sad, do you think he was celibant during that time? Unless he was playing the one-armed monkey. George does not like to be alone.
During which time?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:41

it's me wrote:cheater

IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:42

True Cindy I think he is using Stacy to push Eli further away although I really don't believe it was necessary. Eli seems to be getting on with her life and smiling. And because of his choice now he's the butt of jokes. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:44

sadDonkey wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Sad, do you think he was celibant during that time? Unless he was playing the one-armed monkey. George does not like to be alone.
During which time?

The time between Eli and Stacy show.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:02

it's me wrote:
it's me wrote:cheater

IMO
Explain the meanings, I do not understand them!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:24

cindigirl wrote:
sadDonkey wrote:
During which time?
The time between Eli and Stacy show.
I know he doesn't like to be alone, but I hope he is able to be single for at least 5minutes.
So you think he found someone new, before breaking up with his current love?

@it's me & lelacorb
cheater: someone who is in a relationship but betrays his partner with another person

Last edited by sadDonkey on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer&spelling but probably still wrong)

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:31

Thanks for the explanation
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:40

also a
deceiver

like who keeps making empty promises
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 23 Nov 2011, 20:47

cindigirl wrote:True Cindy I think he is using Stacy to push Eli further away although I really don't believe it was necessary. Eli seems to be getting on with her life and smiling. And because of his choice now he's the butt of jokes. IMO

I agree, it was not necessary at all. Thumbs up!

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 23 Nov 2011, 21:07

This is a very interesting subject! I have a couple of questions because I haven't followed George as long as the rest of you.

@SadDonkey A cheater... I think he started dating Stacy in August. But, of course, I don't know... If you know something, please share it with us! Do you have proof that he was a cheater?

@It's Me A deceiver... What do you mean? Whom has he deceived?
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 21:17

no no Cinderella you misunderstood
I said George is not a cheater. Read my first post.
And it's me is just saying deceiver is another word for cheater

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:06

right

beguiler deceiver cheater and liar

all of them
all the same

Last edited by it's me on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:08; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:06

m4rose wrote:If they have been seeing each other since December, then that is really tacky. I mean I know EC was/is a poopy butt (okay IMO), but still, she didn't deserve to be treated disrespectfully by anyone. And what does that say about Cracy, who supposedly was still dating her boyfriend of five years. Seriously, she dumps someone she cared about for that long just because GC called and said, "hey you want to be my new arm candy?". Sad, sad, sad.

"There is something rotten in the state of Denmark." So, what is this all about, Alfie? Is this a relationship of convenience? What gives, here? Say wha? Weird Confuzzled scratch
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:22

I read that the time Stacy was in Cabo of New Years 2011 she was already broken up with her actor boyfriend of 5 years. George and stacy might have met at a gathering or a party in Cabo. She got on his radar, He might have called her a few times. Maybe, they met up in England when he was filming Gravity. Eli was not around him a lot then. When they were in Como in June he gave Eli her walking papers. They next girl was already waiting in the wing. IMO

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:34

Agree - I had a feeling he was not alone all the time he and Eli were not together (before the official break-up). I think George makes plans. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:46

I think Stacy probably made herself known to him in December but I don't think he did anything about her until she showed up in Italy. In the beginning a way to keep Eli and her rumours at bay, cause that is when this seems to have really kicked off. I don't see this as them being madly in love just helping each other out. I also think she may be getting away with so much cause her time is more limited and that is why we are seeing this fast forward type relationship. It feels to me like she is trying to get everything in while she can!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 24 Nov 2011, 01:46

imo the contract with eli was over but she hoped to stay some more time,on the contrary something must have happened the evening after they were papped in laglio at the restaurant,may be he said that it was over,may be she asked if there was somebody else and he said yes so she left all of a sudden;remember that they were together in milano and she had said that she was so happy;48 hours and everything changed

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 11:46

I don't think he has the time and the energy to cheat.
He made IOM, was Eli's boyfriend and had an affair? NO!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Thu 24 Nov 2011, 13:39

I believe they've been dating before it ended with Eli.
But that doesn't really matter to me, whether they've started dating in august this year or december last year it's way too long in both cases.
That girl was supposed to be a fling.
She lasted already too much and my intuation tells me that she will last much much longer.
He's changed too many things for her and done more than usual.

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 00:29

I think this is a completely fake relationship and they're seen together for whatever reason and it's been going on since December. But, Katie didn't give that to me as an option so I voted for December.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 25 Nov 2011, 01:35

When I read your comment I started laughing. The first thing that came to my mind "Wow, maybe that's why he needed elbow surgery"! Yes, I know I need to get my mind out of the gutter...

Thanks for the laugh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Nov 2011, 04:00

melbert wrote:I think this is a completely fake relationship and they're seen together for whatever reason and it's been going on since December. But, Katie didn't give that to me as an option so I voted for December.
Isn't that the last option, fellow Zen master (mistress?)?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:25

lula-mae wrote:That girl was supposed to be a fling.
The fling knew how to make a girlfriend out of herself Smile

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:16

There are men who are always looking for a life partner, George is looking for a bedmate
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:53

Close Katie, but it didn't include the December thing. I know, I'm being picky!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Fri 25 Nov 2011, 14:05

The fling has been allowed and encouraged to make herself the official girlfriend for better or worse:D

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:22

Well, sure. It's not possible for someone to just pretend to be his girlfriend without his knowledge and approval.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 25 Nov 2011, 17:13

IMO, whatever she's doing, wearing, saying, tweeting, etc. - it's O.K. with G or she wouldn't be doing it. He just doesn't strike me as the helpless type- he runs the show.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 17:19

So he DOES know all about us and approves of us! Yay! I thought so!!! love1
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by baloothebear Fri 25 Nov 2011, 18:43

@lula-mae, totally agree with you.
I don't know if I should believe the rumor that he wants her to move in with him comes true or not. In both cases there are pros and cons that the whole story will end up sonner or later.
Hopefully sooner!!!

baloothebear
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 25 Nov 2011, 23:52

I actually think July-- but not a voting option. I think he invited her to Como (since he seems to invite even casual aquaintances) and she showed up!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 26 Nov 2011, 02:54

I think George has a mental list of women he hopes to find time for someday and as time goes by life happens, they age, get married, etc. but he always has this list. Stacy was on the list, he was very busy this year, and even though he had't officially ended his relationship with Eli, I think he began something with SK, texting, phone calls, sending flowers, whatever, it could of been partly wanting to be linked with someone other than Eli. Honestly there are times now I find myself wondering about those two year contract rumors about him and betta. Who knows, I'm having a hard time even caring anymore about George, but all of you I don't want to give up.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 26 Nov 2011, 16:58

Yeah! G has a female bucket list. Love4
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 30 Jan 2012, 14:46

Interesting. Less than one in five of us believe the official story; that they got together last summer.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 02 Feb 2012, 20:07

Why the two of them seem to me two strangers? He did not even know how to hold her hand when she kisses him and hugs him he always keeps your hands away from her, puts his hands on the back only on the red carpet: One of many of my friends would be even more affectionate in front of my husband (he is jealous!) oR her hands sweat a lot and he tries ................. Spiegatemelo sucks or you?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 02 Feb 2012, 22:15

better for him warning
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 04 Feb 2012, 01:13

didnt he mention somewhere that he has known her for years, but only started dating this past summer? I'll try to find the quote
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down