George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily

+11
Mazy
theminis
Nicky80
anon.4
lucy
blubelle
pattygirl
melbert
Atalante
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
15 posters

Go down

New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily Empty New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:37

I can't figure out if this is genuine or if they've made a mistake quoting the wrong person, or what!  Thanks Henway for the link:

From celebrity cafe

George Clooney’s ex calls him a heart breaker, new girlfriend should watch out

22 Sept 2011

Diana Bierman

Stacey Kiebler, George Clooney’s new girlfriend, was in for a rude awakening when Clooney’s ex, Elizabeth Daily, articulated that Clooney will likely break Kiebler’s heart.

“I wouldn’t have any expectation of anything serious,” Daily said, referring to their relationship. She added that Kiebler should “enjoy him” but implied that it will only be for a short amount of time.

“Girls think they can tame him, but it will never happen. They’re wasting their time,” she added, according to Radar Online.

Daily dated Clooney in 1993 and has known him since she was a teen. The now 50-year-old said when she dated him, which was after a split from his former wife, Talia Balsam, that “Even then he was adamant that he wouldn’t get married again.”

Although Kiebler called her new beau, who she’s been dating since last month, “a beautiful and sexy and a true man,” CTV News reports that she wasn’t looking for love when they started dating. "I was just living in the moment. I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend.”

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 09:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily Empty Re: New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 08:05

I've never heard off her before either and I would think by now we would have. So I'm wondering too Katie. I do know EG Daily does the voice of Tommy on the Rugrats which if you think about George and that voice makes you laugh. Well it did when I thought of it! It takes liking baby voices to a whole new level.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily Empty Re: New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily

Post by Atalante Sat 24 Sep 2011, 15:22

Well you all still got some digging to do. Isn't archeology SUCH FUN ? lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Sep 2011, 16:52

Well, she's 5 months younger than George so HOW did she know him when she was a teenager?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 16:58

Unless she came from Augusta, KY, can't imagine how. He wasn't a world traveler back then. Maybe she was a batgirl when he tried out for the Cincinnati Reds.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:21

Or she could be just plain batty.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:43

15 minute Hall of Famer!!!!?????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:49

It was worth some time, wasn't it? Look it has us talking about her and researching her, too. Have to give a look-see what she's all about.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 25 Sep 2011, 01:08

LOL the only thing that has impressed me is she worked on Rugrats..... Not buying the George stuff I really think she would have talked by now maybe she is getting really desperate for attention and it worked!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 01:58

It's funny how that seems to work out for some of them, isn't it?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:30

Maybe she's the ONE!!!! that older woman from his past! Y'all remember that rumor?? Ha-ha LMAO.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:34

Went and looked up her bio. No mention of George in it at all. Not even an "I knew him when". Like you said, she would have put her bid in to be included in ex's category.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:15

Hey-

She is more than Rugrats. She's the BFF who briefly hooked up w/ creepy Tommy in Valley Girl. Loryn was the characters name. She was in a couple of good 80's teen flicks, not John Hughes happy ending ones. She was also in the Rod Stewart video Young Hearts Be Free Tonight as Patty. I recall seeing a photo somewhere of her and GC chatting at some studio. She was in her SUV and he was standing there talking to her. She had her hand on his foreman. It was some little blurb about body language and how she was into him. It was one of the gossip rags like Enquirer or OK. Saw it about 5 years ago? Tried googling the image, but can't find it.

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:27

George has dated a lot of women over the past 30 years and we certainly don't know about all of them and a lot of info gets lost in the mists of time - even on the internet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:44

But they'll come crawling out of the mist if it suits them at the time.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 May 2014, 12:08

OK, another ex comment due to the engagement. Wasn't sure to post it separately or not. Post it now here

George Clooney didn't need kids because of pet pig

George Clooney's ex-girlfriend Elizabeth Daily has insisted he never needed or wanted to have children when he had his pet pig Max, but his swine's death in 2006 might have changed his mind.

George Clooney was ''so close'' to his pet pig he didn't want to have children, according to Elizabeth Daily.

The star's ex-girlfriend believes his change of heart with regards to love and marriage - having recently got engaged to Amal Alamuddin - has come after he finally got over the death of his swine Max.

Speaking to The Sun on Sunday newspaper, she said: ''He didn't need children, Max was his baby. He loved that pig like nothing else. It was the size of a table, absolutely huge.

''I would just be hanging out round George's with giant pig chilling out beside us. It had its own special pen and at night it would sleep on the floor right besides George's bed. It got in that bed at times.

''They were so close it was like father and son. When Max died in 2006 he was really torn up. Maybe now there's no Max he'll start to feel the pangs of parenthood. That would be great for him.''

The 'Monuments Men' star was also hurt by his divorce from Talia Balsam, with Elizabeth admitting she was delighted he was getting over his refusal to marry again.

She added: ''He didn't want a child to get as hurt as the husband and wife had been by a divorce. George was devastated by his divorce ... He didn't cry about it to me or get upset, it was a very measured but firm decision - no to another marriage for him.

''I'm so shocked by also very happy and excited that he's ow found a woman worth going back on his word for - something George Clooney doesn't do much of.

''It really shows just how terribly in love he must be. It's great.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 12 May 2014, 06:21

Hahahaha! Imagine it: "Oh honey, I'd love to settle down with you and have kids, but I've got the pig already"

She really bought that line, didn't she?

I think what she said about his divorce is much more realistic.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 12 May 2014, 08:03

lol! 

It would have been better for her not to mentioned the pig but some women...... Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

New past girlfriend for George Clooney? Elizabeth Daily Empty One of George Clooney's exes has come out of nowhere to discuss his divorce, on the heels of his engagement.

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 May 2014, 07:04

One of George Clooney's exes has come out of nowhere to discuss his divorce, on the heels of his engagement.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 13 May 2014, 09:23

Now her name is back in the press hehe. But a weird way to wish somebody good luck and congratulate him.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 14 May 2014, 23:47

Imagine if they all came out and gave their thoughts to the media, gees Entertainment Tonight would have to extend their air time
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 14 May 2014, 23:51

ROTFL A sitcom !
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 15 May 2014, 01:59

Oh my Not good
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 21:00

I think I found out how her and George know each other. 2 degrees of separation. She was in Valley Girl with Deborah Foreman and he was in Grizzly II with Deborah Foreman. Yes I have too much time on my hands today!
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 03 Jun 2014, 22:50

She says he probably never had kids cause "his pig was his child"

brahahahaha what a load of hogwash!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 03 Jun 2014, 22:57

So Max slept next to his bed . Probably grunting in his sleep . Aaaaah so sweet .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 03 Jun 2014, 23:19

Pita428 wrote:I think I found out how her and George know each other. 2 degrees of separation. She was in Valley Girl with Deborah Foreman and he was in Grizzly II with Deborah Foreman. Yes I have too much time on my hands today!

Go Pita - see what else you can figure out for us please!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 03 Jun 2014, 23:19

amaretti wrote: So Max slept next to his bed .  Probably grunting in his sleep .   Aaaaah so sweet .

Aaaah....now that explains his light sleep pattern....being woken up 
during the night by Snoring Max all those years !

Still, it's resulted in some very good scripts being written by George 
in the early hours. 

So maybe Max should get a posthumous co-scriptwriter award !   Hoorah!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 04 Jun 2014, 05:38

Just goes to show how totally insignificant this gal was.  Her thread has turned to pig talk!  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 04 Jun 2014, 05:41

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down