George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney

+4
party animal - not!
melbert
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  Empty Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Sep 2013, 11:14

No idea who she is, but she has good taste in men!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney

Elizabeth Olsen is crushing on George Clooney. The actress revealed she has had her eye on Clooney for quite some time. "I've always just had a crush on George Clooney, since One Fine Day," she told New York Magazine. What about Michelle Pfeiffer? She also starred in the film. "Yeah. I also had a crush on her."
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  Empty Re: Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney

Post by melbert Sat 21 Sep 2013, 11:44

She's Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's sister (from Full House fame). The ones who looks like trolls.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney  Empty Re: Elizabeth Olsen Has A Crush On George Clooney

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Sep 2013, 11:49

Maybe a bit different from her sisters. Currently on Broadway in Romeo and Juliet (not as a a troll!) and starred in Marcy,Mary etc film and got rave reviews. Think there are pix of her somewhere at Soho House with His Nibs at TIFF 2011

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Sep 2013, 11:53

Actually Elisabeth is taller than her twin sisters and looks quite a bit different than them. I think she's younger than MK and Ashley.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 21 Sep 2013, 12:37

Pretty petite lady and almost 30 years younger than George Clooney. 5ft 4" according to her publicist, and they always add an inch + to performer's heights. (Or reduce it, when perceived too unflatteringly tall.)

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 21 Sep 2013, 12:41

I never comment on the opposition....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 21 Sep 2013, 13:03

Opposition?  Publicity, if you ask me...
Mutually beneficial. Gets both their names in the media.

Anne Hathaway was "crushing" in him too during Award season.  

He's an international celebrity with a public image. Thousands of women are probably "crushing" on him.

I think she'd be lovely as a demure Juliette on Broadway. Such a petite, delicate young lady.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 21 Sep 2013, 15:08

what would he say wrote:

I never comment on the opposition....
Me either, but much difficult to stop the mind. Most tell her when he gets around to it, this time we are going with maturity. <3
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sat 21 Sep 2013, 20:14

Finally something I completely understand. That´s the spirit!
She has a good taste in men , all I can say Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Sep 2013, 20:39

Olsen twins, Mary and Kate's, little sister

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down