George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

+12
LornaDoone
Pari
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
blubelle
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
Dior
cindigirl
it's me
bellybaby
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? Empty If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

Post by bellybaby Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:13

This came up in one of the threads, so it would be interesting to know....Knowing George's past relationships, and how they turn out, and how many he's had, if given the chance (this is fantasyland) would you have a fling with George? Would you let him jet you off to someplace to spend a couple of days together, laughing, sexing, etc.??

cheers Both hands up for me!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? Empty Re: If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

Post by it's me Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:19

feet too
here
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? Empty Re: If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:40

A fling in fastasyland would be more than OK. Truthfully I would love a couple of days together laughing, partying, sexing. But after that I would be looking for the exit because I have as much a commitment phobia as him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 29 Aug 2011, 14:42

well
2 days is better than nothing!

unfortunately next days he will be busy

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:16

Fantasyland...giggle..a wonderful place!
Sometimes it is more romantic to have secret dreams and I always have the fear, the reality could destroy them, then what is left?
As for Mr. Clooney, this might be a wonderful dream, but how would it be to get dumped and replaced?
Just four reasons, why I would be afraid of this:
1. If I knew from the beginning it could only be for a few days or so, I would be heartbroken before the start and I would rather run away.
Even if the man does not want a relationship, it is much nicer to treat the woman as if he fell in love with her.
2. I am not the kind of woman who likes to have affairs. Friends with benefits, not with me.
3. He is that far away, so it is a wonderful dream, but in reality I would suffer from a minority complex in his company. He can have the most beautiful women of the world and I am just the plain woman next door, everybody would laugh at him when he came along with me.
4.He seems to be very much experienced in the bedroom, I would be scared of this. How can simple me make a man happy who has had everything I ever knew and much more I do not even know?

But I love to be in fantasy land where we can have the fun of our life together Smile

P.S. Hope all of you are well after the hurricane and thank you for the flowers, butterflies and rainbows Katie, I loved them!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:24

Hi Dior, thanks for sharing your feelings. They sound so true and humble. If you were in his company I'm more than positive he would treat you like the most beautiful woman in the world.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:30

I think we all know I would. I've never been the type to just have a fling but this is George we're talking about. super cool

I would only have one request, if it was just a quick fling, I would want it kept on the down low. I certainly wouldn't want the scrutiny that SK is getting now and definitely wouldn't want the paps following me around every where. And we all know how the man can move around from one place to another under the radar so I don't think he'd have a problem with that. Wink

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:33

Mygirl I know what you mean. That would be sort of like winning the lottery with people trying to sell you things and relatives coming out of the woodwork. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:50

Dior wrote:
4.He seems to be very much experienced in the bedroom, I would be scared of this. How can simple me make a man happy who has had everything I ever knew and much more I do not even know?

It would make most people nervous at first just because of WHO he is. Hopefully with that experience comes the ability to put you at ease and make you forget about the nerves.

And the way I think about it is, just because he's dated lots of pretty girls doesn't mean they were the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to sex. And just because one person has more experience than the other doesn't mean the other can't please them. It's not about previous partners, what they did or how much they did it, its about how much passion or 'spark' in what the two of you have.

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 29 Aug 2011, 15:53

cindigirl wrote:Mygirl I know what you mean. That would be sort of like winning the lottery with people trying to sell you things and relatives coming out of the woodwork. LOL

Exactly. I would hate to think every move I made or word I said was being analyzed to death. Rolling Eyes
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:03

[quote="MyGirlKylie"][quote="Dior"]
And the way I think about it is, just because he's dated lots of pretty girls doesn't mean they were the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to sex. And just because one person has more experience than the other doesn't mean the other can't please them. It's not about previous partners, what they did or how much they did it, its about how much passion or 'spark' in what the two of you have.

I like the way you think Mygirl
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:12

cindigirl wrote: I like the way you think Mygirl

Well, I did just graduate to Clooney Expert, ya know. Thumbs up!

Drink 3

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:23

Of course, I would allow George to jet me off for a couple of days but the ‘’sexing” part would have to wait. I mean, I don’t jump in the bed with someone I don’t know on the first outing. So if this were my fantasy, we’d have a great time for a couple of days and see where that leads.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:30

Cinderella wrote:Of course, I would allow George to jet me off for a couple of days but the ‘’sexing” part would have to wait. I mean, I don’t jump in the bed with someone I don’t know on the first outing. So if this were my fantasy, we’d have a great time for a couple of days and see where that leads.

Well then Cindy I don't know if you'd fit the profile of his girls. At least not lately. I think he prefers his "one night stands." IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:31

I would!!!! Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy

I am not a type of person that have a fling but is George so....
In the other hand, like Dior has said.

3. He is that far away, so it is a wonderful dream, but in reality I
would suffer from a minority complex in his company. He can have the
most beautiful women of the world and I am just the plain woman next
door, everybody would laugh at him when he came along with me.
4.He
seems to be very much experienced in the bedroom, I would be scared of
this. How can simple me make a man happy who has had everything I ever
knew and much more I do not even know?

Know that I would feel insecure...
He dates beautiful and great body women and with 50 years he has dates a lot so...

But I would have an affair with him!! Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:45

If this is fantasy land then we could even change the very few flaws we think we have. Soo, yeah, with this new imagined me - I would go for it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:48

@Dior...I know what you mean about the reality part...I often wonder if I ever did meet George, if I wouldn't be disappointed. I know he seems like "all that", but nobody's perfect. Sometimes better to love from afar - then everything is perfect!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 16:57

bellybaby wrote:@Dior...I know what you mean about the reality part...I often wonder if I ever did meet George, if I wouldn't be disappointed. I know he seems like "all that", but nobody's perfect. Sometimes better to love from afar - then everything is perfect!!

Sometimes in our fantacies we picture people to be more perfect than is humanly possible. I think he is basically a normal day-to-day person in spite of his persona.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 29 Aug 2011, 17:47

scrutiny
well, even if I surely would like to present myself in the best way
(wearing a really nice dress, having a good face restauration)
at the end I am what I am
period
let's them talk
(shrug)

sex
no
I'm not for a 'one night stand' too
but it would be nice
to stay reallyreally close to him
face to face
for once

throwing the eye forward
'dating' him
wont be the same
as today

ciao
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 29 Aug 2011, 18:57

Thank you very much Cindy, that was very sweet.
But I don't want to be treated like the most beautiful woman in the world, as I am not and also I think beauty is very much overrated, especially in Mr. Clooney's business.
Like all of us I just want to be loved, this is what we all need, isn't it?

Oops and I made a stupid mistake just because I was too lazy to look up the word and in a hurry. I meant inferiority complex, pardon! Embarassed
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2011, 20:53

Dior, I totally agree with you. There's nothing else to add there. Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 29 Aug 2011, 21:16

Knowing already that fall in love, I turned away and I would go on. It seems that no woman can be happy with him, should I risk my balance for a "fuck"?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 29 Aug 2011, 21:26

lelacorb wrote:Knowing already that fall in love, I turned away and I would go on. It seems that no woman can be happy with him, should I risk my balance for a "fuck"?

No lela, definitely not worth it. He would be good for a fling but not long-term or serious.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 29 Aug 2011, 21:40

Exactly. A fling = yes, relationship = no.

I don't want a relationship. I'm in one of those right now and it ain't
all its cracked up to be. If something happens in my current situation
(which is possible after the rough couple of yrs that we've had) I will
be the female George. Shocked Companionship, fun, friends with benefits, whatever you want to call it, I can handle. Anything else that feels like an emotion and I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And yes, I have issues. LOL

Which is why I'd be perfect for him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 30 Aug 2011, 01:26

A fling would be fine with me. I'm not exactly into longterm relationships right now. If it was all honest and open in the beginning that this is what this is then I see no problems with it. Some good old fashioned adult fun then both move on. It would be very quiet though no calling the paps from me or selling stories etc! I actually wouldn't want anyone to know about it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 30 Aug 2011, 01:58

bellybaby wrote:This came up in one of the threads, so it would be interesting to know....Knowing George's past relationships, and how they turn out, and how many he's had, if given the chance (this is fantasyland) would you have a fling with George? Would you let him jet you off to someplace to spend a couple of days together, laughing, sexing, etc.??

Sure, why not!! tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 30 Aug 2011, 03:03

Oh imagination giggles!!! Very Happy The second George gets to know I picked up the 6foot pole, he'd grab his "GRAVITY space suit" and step on that zoomer "space-ship" accellerator and VROOOOOM WHOOOOOOOSH ... Man OUT OF SIGHT!!!!! Laughing HA HA HA AHHAAAAA Laughing

And then... at the Open House: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HA HA HA HAHAAAA Wonda-dream-dating indeed! Laughing Toooooo funny Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Aug 2011, 04:33

Ah hell, I'd fuck him just to see what all the fuss was about.

But I doubt it would happen cause I'd probably tell him that he'd better rock my world up front so I don't think he'd go for it. Too much pressure!

HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 30 Aug 2011, 11:28

LornaDoone wrote:Ah hell, I'd fuck him just to see what all the fuss was about.
HA!
lol! Yeah Right

LMAO, I nearly spit tea all over the iPad. Thanks for the giggle this morning.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 30 Aug 2011, 13:02

MyGirlKylie wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Ah hell, I'd fuck him just to see what all the fuss was about.
HA!
lol! Yeah Right

LMAO, I nearly spit tea all over the iPad. Thanks for the giggle this morning.

Hahahaha!! Yeah Right

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 14:32

Oh Lorna, that was priceless! thanks for the laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 30 Aug 2011, 23:14

Yer all welcome! hee hee
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 01 Sep 2011, 00:23

Well, I haven't had a man in about 3 years or more... and I like it a lot. But issues with men keep me away from them. He'd have to make me forget those kind of things first. Is it possible? Well...if we met and he wanted to, hell yeah! Right now, hes the only one I'd stop for... fantasy lovers are about all that keeps me company! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I'd wanna be the biggest secret lover he ever had. yeah i don't wanna be kicking balls with photohogs Twisted Evil
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 01:00

If I could touch George, believe me it wouldn't be with a 6 ft.pole. Hey, JoanieJD, try 9 yrs, and counting. Yeah, and I liked it a lot too. Of course, it can only be fantasy, never happen in reality but what a fantasy. It's the only kind I'll ever get from how on, so it'll have to do.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 02:21

You girls need a BOB!
lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 02:39

MyGirlKylie wrote:You girls need a BOB!
lol!

Wot the hell is a BOB? I hope it's good. I'd rather have George, whatever it is.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 02:46

Battery Operated Boyfriend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Sep 2011, 03:25

MyGirlKylie wrote:Battery Operated Boyfriend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

affraid lol!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 01 Sep 2011, 03:30

Bobs go well with fantasy, alot of fun without the problems, but I still miss the kissing and other humane contact.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:03

MyGirlKylie wrote:You girls need a BOB!
lol!

Only if it could be plugged in to the real thing, or the next best thing. lol Yeah, would miss the kisses. he can kiss like no tomorrow. batteries = ra ta ta, real power = ratatatatara. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:52

kissing like no tomorrow

huuuuuuh.......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 15:37

MyGirlKylie wrote:Battery Operated Boyfriend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks, Mygirl. Never heard that before. Know about them, never tried one. I personally like the human contact involved.

Guess it's not as messy but I don't want to do it alone. Need that companionship and body contact, hugging, kissing, cuddling after.

sigh, sigh, aaahhhhh:roll:
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 15:45

ok, so its not 100% the same but BOB gets the job done when you need him too. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 15:51

I don't think I'd have the "balls" to buy one. Have contemplated it, but what if I died and my kids had to clean out my things. I wouldn't want them to know that their mother had a BOB. If I wasn't already dead, I'd die.

They are shocked when I make an off color remark. They don't know that side of their mother.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 16:01

no need to be embarassed about buying one, you can get them online. So I've heard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hehe

LOL @ not wanting your kids to know about BOB. All kids want to think their parents never have sex.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 16:04

Oh, I know you can get them online. Seen them.

Oh, I think my kids were okay with their parents having sex, not too sure how they'd feel about having a do-it-yourself Mother.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 16:06

LMAO @ do it yourselfer.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2011, 16:27

I'm not a "do-it-yourselfer" either. If I cannot have the real thing then forget it! And, PattyGirl, I would die of embarrassment, too! Embarassed I couldn’t imagine someone going through my things and finding something like that! No thank you! But to the ladies out there that “do the do”… no offense! I have friends that do. I went to one of those buying “parties” once geek and was too embarrassed to buy anything substantial so I bought a pair of sexy “panties”. LOL – For what scratch … don’t know, never wore them, ended up throwing them away! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 16:41

At my old job we had a sex toy party once and lets just say that you find out an awful lot about your coworkers that way. LMAO
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 19:05

I imagine you would. TMI for me. Don't want to know what my friends are doing in that respect. Everybody should have some secrets. That's a secret I wouldn't want to find out about.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next