George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary

2 posters

Go down

'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary Empty 'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary

Post by Guest Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:04

Hey guys, tweet this out to all your best buds: Merriam-Webster dictionary on Thursday (Aug. 25) added 150 new words to its official lexicon.

Here's a sampling:

Bromance: "Close, nonsexual friendship between men." (Pictured above courtesy Brad Pitt and George Clooney.)

Read More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love their sense of humor! Even though people try to say George is “gay”, he can still laugh it off! Nice job, George and Brad! cheers

Back to top Go down

'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary Empty Re: 'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 26 Aug 2011, 01:21

LOL Very funny!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary Empty Re: 'Bromance' Added to Merriam-Webster's Dictionary

Post by Charley Fri 26 Aug 2011, 02:17

I think they should add Melbert's FRONTIERE as well! What a great word!!!!!!!!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum