George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar

4 posters

Go down

Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar Empty Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Oct 2021, 14:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar Empty Re: Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar

Post by Missa Thu 14 Oct 2021, 16:31

It looks good! Fingers crossed for awards season. These types of warm, feel good shows, like Schitts Creek and Ted Lasso, have been doing really well on the reviews and awards circuits.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar Empty Re: Review and newly-released trailer for The Tender Bar

Post by carolhathaway Thu 14 Oct 2021, 22:14

Most of the comments on Daily Mail articles just make me sick.

Critisizing somebody based on no arguments is just a no-go for me, and downvoting someone who says he or she can't wait to see the movie - no!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Oct 2021, 23:29

Carolhathaway - Just don't read the comments. I rarely do, for the very reason you said. They're almost always negative and often nasty.

I like what  saw in the trailer. It looks like this time George might have gotten it right. I can't wait to see this.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down