George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny)

4 posters

Go down

Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) Empty Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny)

Post by Henway Tue 09 Aug 2011, 20:53

George Clooney – Stacy Keibler LIE: You’re NOT Fooling Me Clooney!

OMG, what’s with the charade? Come on Clooney, be real! For years, the rumor went around that George Clooney wanted to be with men, not women, but “Hollywood” demands straight men. That’s the truth. Even the fruitiest of fruits, Liberace, sued a magazine for calling him gay back in the day and WON!
There is nothing official here. There is nothing scientific, but I know a queen when I see one. I met my husband, Georgie Girl-Santiago, in a straight bar! I could see him and knew right away that he was shopping for kielbasa. Ya heard!

I watched Clooney for years and he is a great actor and a handsome man from head to toe, but holla to the heavens sister, it’s time to open that closet door and prance out! My Georgie Girl spent years building up the courage to tell his daddy, an unemployed POS by the way, that he was gay and when he did, his daddy hugged him for hours. It was a beautiful scene…for about 5 minutes. Any hug over 5 minutes travels into disturbing.

So Clooney you sexy man you, forget about the long legs of Keibler and find a man! I will leave my Georgie Girl in a minute! See pic below.

Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) Empty Re: Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny)

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 20:58

Thanks, Henway. That was hilarious. I wish I knew how you girls find all these articles.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny) Empty Re: Should George Clooney come out and date Anthony Santiago?(Funny)

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 21:13

Giorgio Girl Santiago - you are soooooo pretty. Would you like to come to Como with me and ride around the lake?

I can't believe the gay (even in fun) rumors are still afloat. I think the trouble is George is too pretty. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 21:21

I disagree, Cindi - George is many things but "too pretty". I don't think so. He is totally masculine, beautiful, maybe but not pretty. A pretty male is never sexy.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 21:31

David Letterman likes to call George "lovely". I agree G is totally masculine. Trouble is men have a "man crush" on him. LOL They're probably wishfully thinking he is gay.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 21:37

David is right, he is lovely. He is gentle, kind, respectful and honest. He's a "man's man" so man crushes are par for the course. He is funny, irreverant and everything fun that a man aspires to,
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 22:47

Yes, they want him for themselves... Sorry boys, you can't have him! He's ours! Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 10 Aug 2011, 08:37

Yo Cinders! luvving the "ours", glad we can all share our divine Gee!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2011, 14:56

fluffy wrote:Yo Cinders! luvving the "ours", glad we can all share our divine Gee!!

As long as George is famous, which will be like forever, he will always be “ours”. So enjoy everyone! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down