George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George photographed at airport - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George photographed at airport

+14
Dexterdidit
Summer
sarah ali
sandwiches
sisieq
Atalante
cindigirl
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
lelacorb
watching
fluffy
laetval
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George photographed at airport - Page 2 Empty Re: George photographed at airport

Post by Natascha Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:56

How sad, it would have been soooo cool to see him in person.
I'm sure he must have many airmiles, just like his character from UITA.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George photographed at airport - Page 2 Empty Re: George photographed at airport

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2011, 19:25

MyGirlKylie wrote:God those paps are annoying in that video, asking if it was over with Betty. Durrrr, you idiots. No wonder G had in his ear buds. I'd want to block that shit out too.

And the hotness factor is through the roof!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 03 Aug 2011, 12:28

George being scanned. What do you think the TSA is doing with the image???

From jaunted

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Celebs & the TSA: Will We Ever See a Leaked Body Scan of George Clooney?

Where: Los Angeles, CA, United StatesAugust 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM | by cmb | Comments (0)

Just like the rest of us, celebrities have to endure TSA lines, screenings, and full body scanners at airports across the country. And, like us, some get through the process unscathed, well others have a bit more trouble.

Actress Abigail Spencer, who is currently filming the Wizard of Oz prequel, Oz: The Great and Powerful with James Franco, was delighted after being given a pair of paper slippers to wear through the security line in Tampa. She recently tweeted this pic with the caption, "3 words: airport. security. slippers. Look at #Tampa makin the world a better place."

George Clooney on the other hand wasn't given a pair of cute slippers to wear as he passed through the the full body scanner at LAX last week, but he did give women everywhere hope they may finally see him naked - that's one image leak we'll all be looking forward too!

Photographers caught Reese Witherspoon catching a flight out of LAX last week too where she was stripped of her scarf and shoes while waiting in the TSA line but sorry guys, unlike Clooney she wasn't asked to stand in the scanner.

The next time you're stuck in a TSA line at the airport just think, it could be worse, the paparazzi could be taking pictures of you in that full body scanner.

[Photo: X17Online]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 03 Aug 2011, 12:36

Too funny. You KNOW they want to scroll back through those photo records when he left. I would think they would be able to see who accessed them though. Of course, that doesn't seem to stop people from looking at medical records so you never know...
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 03 Aug 2011, 13:52

I heard that the latest airport body scanners are not as invasive as the original ones, due to so many traveler complaints. I don't know about LAX but there are a lot of airports around US that have the new non-invasive ones.

p.s. Don't have to worry about George's body parts. LOL I don't think TSA's are allowed to share any info.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:12

This is slightly OT but just saw a funny that I thought I'd share. It kind of relates to the TSA stuff.

Gate Massage = a TSA pat down with a 'happy ending' lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:53

cindigirl wrote:I heard that the latest airport body scanners are not as invasive as the original ones, due to so many traveler complaints. I don't know about LAX but there are a lot of airports around US that have the new non-invasive ones.

p.s. Don't have to worry about George's body parts. LOL I don't think TSA's are allowed to share any info.

I don't know about that. When I was waiting for my body scanner, I paid a lot of attention to how they behaved and sometimes I could see some of the employees exchanging a lot of eye contact and smiles... I think it is still invasive they just pretend it is not.

Talking about his body parts... nice legs, butt and I love his shoulders, hmmmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:00

Louis, I thought body scanning was done alone in a booth. I always picture TSA workers sitting in their booth snickering about some of the body types. From what I've seen of TSA workers on television, they are all a scary looking lot and I wouldn't put anything past them. Glad I don't have to travel by air.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:10

Cindi, we stand in that gate kind of thing George was in. We have one of 2 security people next to us while the other employee is checking up the pc information that comes along. I always travel without jewelry, belt, etc. This way the scanning is not so dreadly annoying, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:21

Louis, recently there has been news about people coming to the airport in their bikinis in anticipaton of scanning (one man and one woman). It even made newscasters laugh. I think it was a form of protest for scannings. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:40

cindigirl wrote:Louis, recently there has been news about people coming to the airport in their bikinis in anticipaton of scanning (one man and one woman). It even made newscasters laugh. I think it was a form of protest for scannings. LOL

I saw those stories on the news. The guy in his nut hugger and knee socks. Shocked LMAO

I'm all for the scans, invasive or not. Because what's the alternative? Body cavity searches? I mean, if we need to go through one of those to make sure we are all safe and noone tries to take down the plane, then I'm going to choose the scan. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:41

Cindi, I brought my body lotion in my carry on. Huge mistake! they stopped, made me open the carry on, showed them etc. They wanted me to go back and check it in. Luckily, I t wa snot necessary, I do understand about security concerns, but this one was too much. Then, I said, if I knew this I would not had bought it, lol.

I remember when time I went to Disney world in Orlando and brought coffee package with the disney logo, huge mistake!!! What a drama. We have powder here, the employee yelled. Everybody stared at me, the boss came and looked saw the mickey mouse coffee, smiled at me and said: it's just coffee...Lol!

Back to the scanners, I wish I had seen these people on bikinis (hahaha), at least they were not on underwear that would be awkward. Well, it would not be awkward if it was George, of course...

Last edited by LouisLane on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 17:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 18:06

Hi girls, I just clicked on "jaunted" at top of thread and read about body scanners. Eeew disgusting. Genitalias vividly shown. Also I read that the TSA can keep up to 40,000 of these images. I think I would drive 1,000 miles to my destination rather than a visit to an airport. I know this is for security, but interestingly it was on TV recently that someone was let on an airplane with "a box cutter" in the pocket of his carryon. Something to think about!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 18:48

Last time I traveled by plane I was in one of "those days" that women go through, you know? I bet they were like, ewwwww too...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 18:49

sorry for sharing this, but I couldn't stop thinking how many "stories" that have grossed them out too. Well, they deserve it for all the invasive scanning! :p

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 18:57

Yep, I agree, TSA has been under attack quite a bit.

Now, if George was a TSA "grabbing" agent I would gladly submit.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:46

Just traveled this week from Europe to N.Y. It can be invasive but it also made me feel safe. Didn't see anyone that looked like George. Drat!!!

blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:05

I agree, blubelle. Each airport has a different procedure. Left from Liberty Newark International back in June - was just wanded. Coming back from Albequerque, NM, had a physical patdown. Was asked if I had any objections. Told them it was the most activity I've had in a while. Took the edge off and all w/in hearing laughed.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:02

LOL They probably need a laugh they would get a lot of cranky people too. You would have been refreshing for them and you got something out of it too! Win Win. George would be used to it with all the flying her does. I wonder if the staff play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to do the patdown?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:19

LoL at Pattygirl getting some action from the TSA.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 03:10

MyGirlKylie wrote:LoL at Pattygirl getting some action from the TSA.

Gotta get some action someplace.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 04:29

pattygirl, it was an awesome story, thanks for sharing!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:23

You are welcome. I do what I can to make laughter happen.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:40

Pattygirl wrote"
Told them it was the most activity I've had in a while. Took the edge off and all w/in hearing laughed.

Too funny! One question... Did it do the trick? Did you feel better after? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:52

Not really. I'm not into girls and they don't let the boys do girls. (I am using that term loosely. I giggle when I call myself a girl. Almost 75 is a bit long in the tooth for a girl.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:08

What?… Stretch… Yawn… I just woke up… Oh, I was only dreaming of the handsome (George Clooney) TSA agent! Love4

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:12

Nice, Cinderella. That is a great image. Always love him in a uniform. He always looks sharp. Of course, tux is better. Birthday suit is the best.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 15:13

Hahaha Cinds. Oh man, what a dream - go back to sleep!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:38

pattygirl wrote:Nice, Cinderella. That is a great image. Always love him in a uniform. He always looks sharp. Of course, tux is better. Birthday suit is the best.

I love the way he looks in a tux. And, where/when have you seen him in his birthday suit. Please tell! cheers

Last edited by Cinderella on Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:42

Cinderella, check Los Angeles TSA images? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:48

Cinderella wrote:
pattygirl wrote:Nice, Cinderella. That is a great image. Always love him in a uniform. He always looks sharp. Of course, tux is better. Birthday suit is the best.

I love the way he looks in a tux. And, where/when have you seen him in his birthday suit. Please tell! cheers

Haven't you seen "Solaris". Yumm!!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2