George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Submarine.  Help me figure this one out EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Submarine. Help me figure this one out

5 posters

Go down

Submarine.  Help me figure this one out Empty Submarine. Help me figure this one out

Post by Admin Thu 03 Sep 2020, 12:49

Right, this has come up on the @BlackishWriters twitter feed.  I'm not familiar with the programme, nor their twitter account, so not sure what to make of it.  Any thoughts?  Is it an in-joke?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Submarine.  Help me figure this one out Empty Re: Submarine. Help me figure this one out

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Sep 2020, 13:07

I can see Kind saying that! Only thought: George has on his to-do list I think a true story

about divers....? So meanwhile he's loaning it out?

Think we have to wait for the rest of the world to wake up, Katie...and a sighting of course!

I'd take a bet that he and Amal may be involved a lot more with Beirut and Lebanon at the

moment...........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Submarine.  Help me figure this one out Empty Re: Submarine. Help me figure this one out

Post by Admin Thu 03 Sep 2020, 13:35

I'd rate your bet as being highly likely to win!  But a submarine???
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 Sep 2020, 13:51

I find that story hard to believe. Why would George have to have kind invest with him when he has more than enough money to buy it on his own. I'm going to say this is some kind of joke.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 04 Sep 2020, 18:00

Actually, I can see this as true. Sounds like an intuitive, unique, hard asset purchase (maybe done a while ago, pre-Amal) that George would do.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 Sep 2020, 22:26

Sorry, I'm with Annemarie on this. Why on earth would he need a submarine? And why would Richard Kind have to chip in? And where would he put it that the press wouldn't find out? C'mon! If he had a sub it would be front page on all the tabloids. "George Clooney Plans Submarine Attack on Trump!!!!!". I don't think so.

Katie - "Blackish" is a tv show about a Black family coping with everyday life here in the US. What storyline they might have that involves a sub is beyond me - if this is legit - which I doubt.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down