George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods

+2
annemarie
carolhathaway
6 posters

Go down

George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods Empty George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods

Post by carolhathaway Thu 27 Sep 2018, 20:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George and Amal Clooney's Chef Shares the Adorable Thing Their Twins Do When They Like a Meal

Courtesy George Clooney

ELIZABETH LEONARD  

September 27, 2018 03:10 PM

George Clooney makes no bones about it: neither he nor Amal can cook particularly well. Fortunately, Viviana Frizzi, a 33-year-old Como, Italy, native and award-winning chef, is there to pick up the culinary slack.

The Clooneys’ full-time chef since 2013, Frizzi “can make anything, including handmade gnocchi with pesto that would make you cry,” George tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue.

“Vivi cooks almost every night for us now because we have the twins. Going out isn’t as easy or as interesting as it used to be. Besides all of our friends would rather eat her food than hit up a local restaurant in Como or in London.”

Courtesy George Clooney

RELATED: George Clooney and Rande Gerber Sell Casamigos Tequila for $1 Billion

In addition to a weekly pizza night (“George and Amal’s favorite pizza is a margherita with rocket salad,” says Frizzi), her ever-expanding repertoire includes sushi and Lebanese and Indian dishes, as well as risottos and Italian fare that even the couple’s 16-month-old twins, Ella and Alexander, enjoy.

RELATED VIDEO: George Clooney and Amal Step Out for Stylish Dinner with Stella McCartney

Play Video

“The twins are not fussy eaters,” says Frizzi, whose child-friendly menus include salmon, tomato risotto, margherita pizza and ricotta with raspberries. “When they like a dish, they put their little fingers on their cheeks, smile and say, Mmm!”

Ari Michelson

For more on George and Amal Clooney’s personal chef, plus our 49 other Food Faves, pick up this week’s issue on newsstands Friday.

So has Frizzi—whom George calls “a remarkable person in and out of the kitchen”—managed to teach the Clooneys to cook?

“Honestly, Amal and I are such poor chefs that any lesson from Vivi in the kitchen would be like teaching a whale to fly,” he says.

They’re just happy to have a seat at Vivi’s table.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods Empty Re: George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods

Post by annemarie Thu 27 Sep 2018, 21:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Courtesy George Clooney
ELIZABETH LEONARD  
September 27, 2018 03:10 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Courtesy George Clooney

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods Empty Re: George and Amal's chef talks about their favorite foods

Post by fava Fri 28 Sep 2018, 00:45

Why are they doing this article? I thought they valued their privacy so much?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 28 Sep 2018, 01:03

I wondered that too, Fava and wondered about the timing of it - and I think it might be two-fold.

I think they needed a story to lengthen the space between two other events - Harry and Meghan's visit and George's accident. So I reckon this is to be proactive versus the reactive. Also one of them is in the limelight a bit more now so it's extra protection i e a few more Clooney stories instead of a couple - and now I think about it there's another potential story coming up with Princess Eugenie's wedding.....so a flood of stories helps divert questions away from those you don't want to talk about.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 28 Sep 2018, 02:40

My first thought was, why is George now saying he can't cook?

In the past, he's been proud of learning to fend for himself in the kitchen. A few friends have bragged about his specialty dishes he's cooked for them in the past. He cooked the night he proposed, reportedly. Now all of a sudden, he's as helpless in the kitchen as Amal?

I wonder about the article, too, but it has nothing to do with the timing.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 28 Sep 2018, 02:46

Shocked
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down