George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently

5 posters

Go down

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently Empty George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently

Post by OofOof Tue 19 Feb 2013, 06:57

Found this on Jezebel. Thought it was pretty funny. A funny picture at the link. Don't know how to imbed.

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany, Apparently

I can't explain exactly why George Clooney's face on the body of a pizza chef fills me with so much joy, but it does. This pizza box is from Haslach, Germany, and so either Clooney has a pizza flipping twin in Haslach, or this is just another thing the man excels at. When he's not pulling pranks, he's pulling dough!

Now, all we have to see is the packaging for Noah Wyle's Ukrainian hot pockets and we're good to exit this earth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by OofOof on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured out how to imbed photos. Yay!)
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently Empty Re: George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently

Post by Katiedot Tue 19 Feb 2013, 07:51

Hahahaha! It's his younger brother maybe?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently Empty Re: George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently

Post by Joanna Tue 19 Feb 2013, 08:59

Or maybe a long lost love child ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:15

@OofOof>>>>Haslach which is that? In Germany there are several places that call themselves Haslach. coffee is not enough
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

George Clooney was in a Berlin restaurant last month, where he had a lively time with pals before picking up the tab for a nearby table of strangers. Now the tequila maker’s likeness has appeared on a pizza box in the town of Haslach, Germany (which is, admittedly, about 400 miles away). Coincidence? Photo retouching? Um, probably. But we love to think not.

When Jezebel noted the hotter-than-usual pizza-chef illustration in a Facebook post, it drew comments from folks who had actually noticed it years before. “Are you kidding me?!!! I bought this same pizza box from a place in Val d'Isere, France (a skiing village) a couple of years ago and posted a photo to FB immediately. Thought it was the funniest thing ever,” wrote someone with the screen name NotFromRoundHere.

photo by Getty ImagesYet another reader said he’d spotted the box two years ago in the Czech Republic, and a January Reddit post of the photo said it was from a pie was purchased in Bosnia, but that the box appeared to be made in Italy. "He does have a place in Italy," one commenter noted. "‘…this checks out."
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Moonlighting as a Pizza Chef in Germany Apparently Empty temp thread please dont post

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:06

Katie - can you delete my post above. I never thought to search for yet another thread about the same thing when I posted this. thnx
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Wed 20 Feb 2013, 01:59

Don't have a clue sadly. Sorry!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Feb 2013, 03:49

Thanks, Playful. I've moved your post to this thread because you found a good picture of the pizza box.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Thu 21 Feb 2013, 01:48

I AM THE MOST FAMOUS PIZZA ON THE INTERNET .... I PIZZA hot everywhere ... so if you hear of a pizza on the Internet .... that's me! Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Thumbs up!
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down