George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April)

5 posters

Go down

George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) Empty George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April)

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Apr 2018, 01:56

Legion-media - ru have photos of them going out tonight.........

Last edited by Admin on Sat 07 Apr 2018, 05:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added date to thread title to make it less confusing)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) Empty Re: George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April)

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 07 Apr 2018, 02:26

Pan you must have missed my post.  by ladybugcngc Today at 17:50

Here's plenty of pictures Annemarie.  I'm not sure where they are coming from or going.  Date nights continue...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Caption: New York, NY - George and Amal Clooney leave their home to head to dinner. The duo look great as they leave their home hand in hand.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April) Empty Re: George and Amal Leaving House this evening (Friday 6 April)

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2018, 03:05

Getty has the images as well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 07 Apr 2018, 03:40

I know this is not about me and I don't mean to brag, however I'm excited to know I'm right in with the latest fashion color.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Apr 2018, 04:52

So nobody wants to share any photos?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Apr 2018, 05:26

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2018, 08:44

[size=34]George and Amal Clooney cut elegant figures as they head out for date night in New York[/size]
By CHRISTOPHER FRIEDMANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 22:31 EDT, 6 April 2018 | UPDATED: 02:11 EDT, 7 April 2018

They are one of the world's hardest working couples.
But that doesn't mean they don't deserve a night on the town when it can be arranged. 
George, 56, and Amal Clooney, 44, looked dapper as they stepped out into the brisk New York air on Friday.

+12

Dapper: George and Amal Clooney looked dapper as they stepped out into the brisk New York air on Friday

+12

Heating up: The Clooneys used the cool temperatures to raise their fashion games, adding some seasonal flair

[size=10][size=18]George and Amal Clooney out for dinner in New York last week

[/size][/size]

Covered by a long yellow coat and sporting thigh-high beige boots, the Lebanese-British barrister was a vision of elegance as she strode through the city's flashing lights.
Her long, dark hair billowed down her neck as she clasped a velvet black clutch tight on her way to the car.

+12

Mellow yellow: Covered by a long yellow coat and sporting thigh-high beige boots, the Lebanese-British barrister was a vision of elegance as she strode through the city's flashing lights

+12

Season's greetings: Dressed in a well-tailored grey suit and a black turtleneck, the always stylish The American star cut a dashing figure as he and his love slipped into the night

+12

Chivalry: Clooney gave a lesson in gallantry as he assisted his wife down the stairs

+12

Caught in the wind: Her long, dark hair billowed down her neck as she clasped a velvet black clutch tight on her way to the car
Clooney gave a lesson in gallantry as he assisted his wife down the stairs.
Dressed in a well-tailored grey suit and a black turtleneck, the always stylish The American star cut a dashing figure as he and his love slipped into the night.
The actor donned freshly shined pecan oxfords and had his hair cut short.

+12

Not brogues: The actor donned freshly shined pecan oxfords and had his hair cut short

+12

Effortless: Amal and her Hollywood beau are relatively new parents, as the stunning counselor gave birth to twins, Ella and Alexander, nine month ago

+12

Good looking duo: The actor donned freshly shined pecan oxfords and had his hair cut short
Earlier in the day, Amal put on a leggy display in a tight pencil dress which fell just above her knees and accentuated her lithe limbs with patent black stilettos.
She teamed the look with a powder blue coat, which hung loosely over her trim frame.
Amal and her Hollywood beau are relatively new parents, as the stunning counselor gave birth to twins, Ella and Alexander, nine month ago. 

+12

Looking back: Earlier in the day, Amal put on a leggy display in a tight pencil dress which fell just above her knees and accentuated her lithe limbs with patent black stilettos
The newborns haven't slowed down Amal, however, as she is already back at work. 
It was recently revealed that she will represent two journalists jailed in Burma. 
Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo – reporters for the Reuters news agency – are being held in a Yangon prison after being arrested in December.
They are being held under the country’s Official Secrets Act, a statute which carries a maximum prison sentence of 14 years.

+12

Back at it: The newborns haven't slowed down Amal, however, as she is already back at work

+12

Staying close: The lovebirds headed out to date night on Friday in the Big Apple

ADVERTISEMENT

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Apr 2018, 08:47

(sorry Katie. Embargoed at the time of finding)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 07 Apr 2018, 08:50

Oh fail come on get the facts right, the babies aren't newborns, and Amal is 40 not 44.

I like to post big pictures and none of them were big enough for me lol, I'm picky about size.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Apr 2018, 09:22

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 07 Apr 2018, 10:43

Video - leaving the house - and entering a restaurant.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 07 Apr 2018, 11:04

Wow, that's some serious flash photography going on there!

Thanks everyone for sharing pics and vids - makes my life a little easier as i'm on a seriously slow internet connection at the mo'.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 07 Apr 2018, 15:26

Well there goes the beard. Sad  Oh well.  But he cleans up nicely doesn’t he?  Such a great looking couple.  Yea the flash photography in that video is really intense.  I can see why George sometimes wears shades at night.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down