George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April

+4
media savvy
Donnamarie
ladybugcngc
annemarie
8 posters

Go down

Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April Empty Amal Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2018, 19:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]Amal Clooney continues her chic streak as she wows in a trench and checked trousers after teaching at Columbia Law School[/size]
By CIARA FARMER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 08:19 EDT, 5 April 2018 | UPDATED: 11:43 EDT, 5 April 2018

She's married to Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, with whom she has nine-month-old twins Ella and Alexander.
And Amal Clooney famously has many strings to her bow as an extremely high profile lawyer, a fashion icon and now a visiting Professor of Law at NYC's Columbia University, where she was visiting on Thursday.
The 40-year-old lawyer looked stunning in a high-shine trench coat paired with checked trousers and a black top, to make for a super stylish yet highly-professional ensemble following another day of teaching at the school. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+5

Stunner: Amal Clooney famously has many strings to her bow as an extremely high profile lawyer, a fashion icon and now a visiting Professor of Law at NYC's Columbia University, where she was visiting on Thursday

Steal Amal's style in a Diane Von Furstenberg trench coat

$998

Diane Von Furstenberg contrast-belt vinyl trench coat

Get it at Matches Fashion

Buy now

Amal Clooney stepped out in New York this week looking her usual stylish self in a retro fab tan and black look.
Wearing wide leg checked trousers paired with a sweater and vinyl trench, her look was accessorized with pointed heels, a tote and oversize sunglasses.
We're loving this Diane Von Furstenberg coat which features the brand's signature wrap silhouette; meanwhile the patent finish offers this classic trench a fresh edge.
Follow the link on the right to buy this coat now at Matches, or if you'd rather shop around check out our roundup of alternatives in the carousel below.
Patent and vinyl trench coats are super pricey, but ASOS has a light blue topper from Monki that won't break the bank.
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED

...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT
Previous
Next

• $2995

Ellery Nine to Five Pod vinyl trench coat at NET-A-PORTER

Buy now

• $2577

Burberry Raglan-sleeve Laminated Gabardine trench coat at Farfetch

Buy now

• $79

Monki Vinyl Trench Coat at ASOS

Buy now

• $2350

Yves Salomon Tie-waist patent-leather trench coat at Matches Fashion

Buy now

Amal looked simply sensational in the look, which saw the trench coat act as the perfect complement to the wide-leg trousers.
Highlighting her svelte frame, she tucked her black crew-neck top into the bottoms while clutching a black handbag to tie the look together. 

Boosting her already statuesque height, she sported a pair of pointed nude heels while accessorising with chic gold earrings and sunglasses. 
Her brunette locks were worn in a perfectly coiffed bouncy blow-dry and fell over her shoulders in a flawless fashion.  

+5

Elegance personified: The 40-year-old lawyer looked stunning in a high-shine trench coat paired with checked trousers and a black top, to make for a super stylish yet highly-professional ensemble following another day of teaching at the school

+5

Check me out! Her brunette locks were worn in a perfectly coiffed bouncy blow-dry and fell over her shoulders in a flawless fashion.
Amal, who has worked on a number of high profile cases throughout her career, stepped out as it was revealed that she will represent two journalists jailed in Burma. 
Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo – reporters for the Reuters news agency – are being held in a Yangon prison after being arrested in December. 
They are being held under the country’s Official Secrets Act, a statute which carries a maximum prison sentence of 14 years. 

+5

Strutting  her stuff: During her stint as acting professor, she has been pulling out a string of stunning ensembles at the NYC college 
Amal said in a statement released last week: 'Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo are being prosecuted simply because they reported the news. 
'I have reviewed the case file and it is clear beyond doubt that the two journalists are innocent and should be released immediately. Yet they have been denied bail and face 14 years in prison.
'The outcome of this case will tell us a lot about Myanmar’s commitment to the rule of law and freedom of speech.' 

+5

Chic: Amal, who has worked on a number of high profile cases throughout her career, stepped out as it was revealed that she will represent two journalists jailed in Burma

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April Empty Re: Amal Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 05 Apr 2018, 20:26

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal  Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April Empty Re: Amal Headed Out After Teaching At Columbia - Thur 5 April

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2018, 22:02

I don't think these paps know when she is going or coming from work. The fail says this is after work, people says she is on her way to work.
 I think the paps are selling the pictures and they are just writing the story they think fits the picture.

I wonder if this apartment isn't more for work , where she does work and has meetings.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 05 Apr 2018, 22:11

Yea annemarie.  You may be right.  There really is no way of knowing that the DF has any facts other than what Amal is wearing.  There are no quotes from Amal or any other source who is with her to support these assumptions made by the DF.  I’m just really curious about where the children are and is George with them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by media savvy Thu 05 Apr 2018, 23:07

Unless they have been kept indoors for days and days the twins are not in that apartment.   Like it was know Princess Diana used to do, Amal's "people" are tipping the paps when she leaves the apartment.

media savvy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 05 Apr 2018, 23:17

My guess is they are with George and they are not far away from Amal.

If they are there that apartment has it's own garden so they don't actually have to leave to go outside.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 06 Apr 2018, 06:49

Apparantly Amal was on her way to Austin to join a conference:

carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2018, 11:08

Wait, she's in Texas??

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2018, 11:21

media savvy wrote:Unless they have been kept indoors for days and days the twins are not in that apartment.   Like it was know Princess Diana used to do, Amal's "people" are tipping the paps when she leaves the apartment.
Oh dear, I really don't even know where to go with this.

Firstly, we don't even know that Amal or George are in that apartment. Secondly, these are 9-month old humans we're talking about, not buffalo; they tend to stay indoors for much of the day and have no need roam free. A garden, as apparently this place has, would be perfectly fine for them.

Finally, I'm always surprised when posters seem to 'discover' that George Clooney [like just about every famous person on this planet] from time to time, tips off the paparazzi. I don't think this is a secret on this forum and I'm sorry if this comes as news to you. That's how the world of fame works.

If I could ease your grip on the tinfoil hat every so slightly, I'd also mention that this doesn't mean that EVERY sighting of George and/or Amal in public has been pre-planned and tipped off. Sometimes the paparazzi get lucky on their own.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Apr 2018, 12:21

Yes and people also get paid to inform the paps when a celebrity is around .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 06 Apr 2018, 13:59

annemarie wrote:Yes and people also get paid to inform the paps when a celebrity is around .
That used to be Melbert's job, wasn't it?   Since Lizzy took over, all we get is Amal Amal Amal.  Keep focused Lizzy- WE WANT GEORGE  bounce bounce bounce

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 06 Apr 2018, 15:09

We get Amal because there is no George he has disappeared again. Any Clooney is better than none she gives us something to talk about .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 06 Apr 2018, 15:32

I have to say, it's nice to see Amal out and about!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 06 Apr 2018, 16:51

Give me George, any day of the week!  Here's Kaiser's take on the outfit:

Amal Clooney’s ’70s-style plaid pants & vinyl DVF coat: love it or hate it?

• April 05, 2018

• By Kaiser

•  Amal Alamuddin, Fashion

Back when Amal Clooney – then Amal Almuddin – first came on the scene, any time we got photos of her, it was big news. We were so interested in analyzing her fashion, her vibe, her life and more. Nowadays, it does feel like that sh-t has settled down a bit, especially after Amal gave birth to babies Sascha and Ella (I’m really trying to make Sascha Clooney happen, btw). Amal has been in New York this week, giving guest lectures at Columbia Law.
I miss the days when we talked about Amal’s style, because her style is still so… odd. I didn’t “get” her look the other day, with the white summery skirt paired with a green leather jacket. And while this outfit makes more sense, it’s still worth noting that Amal has sort of bonkers style for a woman in her position. Amal owns conservative suits, and I know that because we’ve seen her in those mostly-Chanel suits. She must feel like those are her “lawyer uniform,” and any time she’s not lawyering, that’s when her playful side comes out. So, she wears babydoll dresses and big hats and embroidered jeans and lots of vintage. Her non-lawyer style is part Carolyn Bessette, part Jackie Kennedy and part-clown. Today’s outfit? A brown leather (vinyl?) coat by Diane Von Furstenberg. And crazy plaid pants, designer unknown right now.
So help me God… I might actually wear this though? I think the DVF coat is overkill, but the base of the crazy pants and black top is good. I love the cut of those trousers too, but I love a wide-leg or palazzo pant. Her hair is on fleek as well.
[size=11]Photos courtesy of Backgrid.

[/size]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 06 Apr 2018, 17:22

PigPen wrote:
annemarie wrote:Yes and people also get paid to inform the paps when a celebrity is around .
That used to be Melbert's job, wasn't it?   Since Lizzy took over, all we get is Amal Amal Amal.  Keep focused Lizzy- WE WANT GEORGE  bounce bounce bounce
WTF????????? Why drag me into this? I don't give a flyin' f... where she goes or what she wears. IMO she's a walking clothes hanger. My only interest in her is her relationship to George, period!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 06 Apr 2018, 17:50

I've found him, I've found him!!!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down