George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January

+4
hairyhound
ladybugcngc
carolhathaway
party animal - not!
8 posters

Go down

George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January Empty George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Mar 2018, 18:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January Empty Re: George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January

Post by carolhathaway Sun 11 Mar 2018, 20:07

Some of the pix on this website refer to George leaving a hotel in Cornwall on January 25th which would confirm the other thread about George in Cornwall.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January Empty Re: George at the VIP terminal Heathrow in January

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 02:45

The pictures at Heathrow reminds me of when George Clooney was single.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Mon 12 Mar 2018, 09:01

ladybugcngc wrote:The pictures at Heathrow reminds me of when George Clooney was single.
Why is that??
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 13:43

hairyhound wrote:
ladybugcngc wrote:The pictures at Heathrow reminds me of when George Clooney was single.
Why is that??
He's by himself and looks carefree and happy.  I'm sure Amal is close behind with the kids.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 Mar 2018, 13:57

I'm guessing she and the kids are either still in LA or in the UK. If he's traveling around scouting locations they'd only get in the way while he's working. Besides, with the weather the way it's been - and so many people sick - I'm not sure it's a good idea to travel with the kids.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Mar 2018, 14:34

Yep, Lizzy they are probably in England so he can get home to them quickly. Since he and Amal had said they don't spend more than a week a part,

I would think that probably is even more important to him now with the kids.

Last edited by annemarie on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 14:38; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 14:37

I don't think we've seen them together since the last red carpet.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 15:31

LizzyNY wrote:I'm guessing she and the kids are either still in LA or in the UK. If he's traveling around scouting locations they'd only get in the way while he's working. Besides, with the weather the way it's been - and so many people sick - I'm not sure it's a good idea to travel with the kids.
I think you're right Lizzy.  I don't think Amal and the kids would be at Lake Como.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:23

In Sonning.

Private jet from Heathrow up the road from home - two hours.......

Obviously they'll need to be back in the US before the 24th. I'm guessing NYC. Wonderif she's doing a stint at the Columbia Law School and then Met Ball, speaking engagements,  Oceans 8 maybe, then back to LA for AFI evening June 5

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:43

party animal - not! wrote:In Sonning.

Private jet from Heathrow up the road from home - two hours.......

Obviously they'll need to be back in the US before the 24th. I'm guessing NYC. Wonderif she's doing a stint at the Columbia Law School and then Met Ball, speaking engagements,  Oceans 8 maybe, then back to LA for AFI evening June 5
PAN,

Even though George is in Italy, I did not think Amal and the kids were at Lake Como.  Are you saying Amal and the kids are in Sonning?  Were they with George Clooney at Heathrow and not pictured?  What happens in the states on the 24th?

It sounds like an extremely busy schedule with infant children.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:47

Question 1 Yep

Question 2 No

What is happening on March 24th???! Are you resident in the US, Ladybug?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:50

yes, I looked it up.  The March in Washington.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:53

Ladybug , they are Marching in Washington on the 24th.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 12 Mar 2018, 16:53

George and Amal are supposed to be in Washington, DC for the March for our Lives on the 24th.  I also think Amal and the kids would be in Sonning.  Amal probably has work of her own to do.  Grandma is nearby to help out with the kids.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by hairyhound Tue 13 Mar 2018, 01:35

I think they will be fine, they have travelled so much in the past with the twins and will easily figure out the travel schedules.
hairyhound
hairyhound
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Mar 2018, 00:43

Here’s the thing, as himself would say.... you can stuff tinder.... the absolute bestest pick up patch in the U.K. is any of the VIP lounges at Heathrow.... 
Just ask politely to get in 50% of the time they say yes... free mags, booze and nibbles ... And if you wear big black sunnies and walk around with your chin down people will think you are famous.... Now there’s a thought.... imagine the thrill of people thinking you are famous... Depending on the Lounge big time legend or small time reality star... it’s all in the swagger....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 14 Mar 2018, 00:52

BTW ... even if you don’t know who they are, it’s a nice thing to to chat and say you are a big fan of their work... it kinda makes their day... the really famous bods and the big sunnie pretend bods... they love that a first classer recognises them... I think it’s because they confuse luxury with intelligence ... hayho....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 Mar 2018, 13:40

WWHS - Very Happy  Have a lot of practice at this, do ya'? You sound like a pro! Who've you met behind their big black sunnies?  Coolio gotpics
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 15 Mar 2018, 00:12

Loads Lizzy ... and they all like their ego polished up....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down