George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times

+2
it's me
party animal - not!
6 posters

Go down

How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times Empty How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 Sep 2017, 11:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times Empty Re: How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times

Post by it's me Thu 07 Sep 2017, 13:54

A bit late Evil or Very Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times Empty Re: How to Meet and Marry George Clooney - LA Times

Post by LizzyNY Thu 07 Sep 2017, 14:24

It just hit me: SHE suggested the club where the paps found them together for the first time! She had to know it was likely they'd get caught since it was one of those "in" clubs. No wonder she handled the attention so well - she was expecting it! It looks like she set him up to take the relationship public. Maybe she wanted to see if he'd bolt.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 07 Sep 2017, 14:34

He said it was one of those places that is hip and chic , I think no matter where they went they would have been spotted and the paps called.
Amal even after marrying George as he said tries to live a normal life , like simply walking to her brothers house.  I don't think personally she was thinking of the paps she was doing her normal thing and taking him with her. 
If being seen were a problem he wouldn't have had her come to the studio, and he would have said no let's go somewhere else. He knows what happens when he is in public.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 08 Sep 2017, 01:08

Berners Taverna is very so hip, but I to go when my husband is home to UK. Never is paparazzi there never and many many famous face there every trip.Has any person here see pictures of ppl from there.never. Lizzy you are right!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 08 Sep 2017, 09:15

Confuzzled
There is always something strange.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 08 Sep 2017, 10:50

Berners Tavern is part of the London Edition hotel. There is a similar one in NYC run by the same chef, Jason Atherton.

Many of the clients are business people and if you recall they were there with a group from her office. If you recall it was, as far we know, their second 'date'. It's a huge highly impressive room and also very low~lit. Many a business deal is brokered there by high end types with expense accounts. Someone took an Instagram shot.

She took others with her and given her own high end job (Tymoshenko at the time and advising the Bahrain sheikhs how to set up a decent police force) I think she did the right, and cautious, thing.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sat 09 Sep 2017, 12:34

Very well arranged, some women exactly know what they want and have a special smartness to hold on and fix it!
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 09 Sep 2017, 14:47

party animal - not! wrote:Berners Tavern is part of the London Edition hotel. There is a similar one in NYC run by the same chef, Jason Atherton.

Many of the clients are business people and if you recall they were there with a group from her office. If you recall it was, as far we know, their second 'date'. It's a huge highly impressive room and also very low~lit.  Many a business deal is brokered there by high end types with expense accounts. Someone took an Instagram shot.

She took others with her and given her own high end job (Tymoshenko at the time and advising the Bahrain sheikhs how to set up a decent police force) I think she did the right, and cautious, thing.  

No that was first off date. No other paparazzi before that date none!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down